Levitas

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Typhoon

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

7mnN61GpIWU
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

AvLcpUz79kk
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Re: Time for a Joke

Post by Simple Minded »

Descartes walks into a bar....
Bartender: "Care for a drink?"
Descartes: "I think not!"
Poof he vanishes....

Four guys are sitting at a lunch table discussing sexual techniques for driving their wives or girlfriends wild.
The young guys are talking about touch, timing, sequence, erogenous zones, etc.
The old guy says "You guys are putting way too much work into this. After we have sex, I get up and wipe my dick on the curtains. It makes my wife crazy!"
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

How about those two gay Irishmen, Michael Fitzpatrick and Patrick Fitzmichael?
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Azrael

News Anchor Fail

Post by Azrael »

3KNpn-XGM04
Dali Lama doesn't get pizza joke . . . neither do I. :oops:
cultivate a white rose
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Been busy doing stuff
Hoosiernorm

Re: News Anchor Fail

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Azrael wrote:Dali Lama doesn't get pizza joke . . . neither do I. :oops:
To be one with nature and the universe is a western view of Buddhism that most Americans understand because they just don't know that much about Buddhism. So of course then a person who is seeking to be one with nature would of course order a pizza with everything because he seeks to be joined with the universe which is everything.
Been busy doing stuff
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The guys were all at a deer camp. No one wanted to room with Bob, because he snored so loudly all night.
They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first guy slept with Bob and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot.
They said, "Man, what happened to you? He said, "Bob snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night."

The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing, hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot.
They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful!" He said, 'Man, that Bob shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night."

The third night was Fred's turn. Fred was a tanned, older cowboy, a man's man.
The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. "Good morning!" he said. They couldn't believe it. They said, "Man, what happened?"

He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Bob into bed, patted him on the butt, and kissed him good night. Bob sat up and watched me all night."
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Hoosiernorm wrote:
To be one with nature and the universe is a western view of Buddhism that most Americans understand because they just don't know that much about Buddhism. So of course then a person who is seeking to be one with nature would of course order a pizza with everything because he seeks to be joined with the universe which is everything.
Thanks.

You know what they say about a joke you have to explain . . . not a good joke. I would hope that if I were going to tell a joke to the Dali Lama I'd have a better joke.
cultivate a white rose
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Azrael wrote:
Hoosiernorm wrote:
Thanks.

You know what they say about a joke you have to explain . . . not a good joke. I would hope that if I were going to tell a joke to the Dali Lama I'd have a better joke.
Well when you factor in the concept of reincarnation you also have to wonder if he's already heard the joke before...
Been busy doing stuff
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Hoosiernorm wrote:
Azrael wrote:
Hoosiernorm wrote:
Thanks.

Well when you factor in the concept of reincarnation you also have to wonder if he's already heard the joke before...
Well, it is a funny joke, regardless.

The Dalai Lama, unfamiliar with American fast food habits, is surprised to see a hot dog cart in mid city Manhattan.
"What is that?"
"That's a hot dog stand, venerable sir," his monks answer.
"I think I'd like to try one", say the Dalai Lama and he and his entourage approach the cart.
The hot dog vendor asks the Dalai Lama, "You want mustard, onion, chili, ketchup, or pickles with that dog?
"Make me one with everything" he replies.

The hot dog maker looks him up and down, hands him the [vegetarian tofu] hot dog piled high, and announces,
"That'll be five bucks."
The Dalai Lama hands him a twenty dollar bill and waits.
The man goes about his business.
And after a long time, the Dalai Lama says, "Pardon me, but I'm waiting for my change"
The vendor looks him up and down again,
"Change comes from within."
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

omm3QPMqyjc

OHZIUdHm6b4
Deep down I'm very superficial
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Well, if we're going look to at soldiers marching, then

iG3dPnD1SGo
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Typhoon wrote:Well, if we're going look to at soldiers marching, then

iG3dPnD1SGo
The real deal ;)
Deep down I'm very superficial
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

[Three Japanese girls missing. Man with serious indigestion being held for questioning.]
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Been busy doing stuff
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

[Martial arts so-called training]
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Yik7c0EXV0M
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

arXiv physics paper titles
The axis of evil

Local Pancake Defeats Axis of Evil

A Fly in the SOUP

Brane New World

Deconstructing Noncommutativity with a Giant Fuzzy Moose

Nutty Bubbles

Nuttier Bubbles

Decapitating Tadpoles

etc.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

C07ANhJ-1FQ
noddy

Post by noddy »

When the captain of the ill fated Costa Concordia was asked if he knew where he was going he replied "off course”

I like my women how I like my Italian Cruises - wet, wrecked and ready to go down.

Costa Concordia - the only place where you are guaranteed to get your drinks on the rocks

If I ever happen to accidentally trip up and fall into a lifeboat during my lifetime, I know it's unlikely, but I hope that I happen to be on a sinking ship at the time.

The captain of the Costa Concordia is maintaining he only abandoned ship before the passengers because he tripped and fell in to a life boat. I find this very feasible as I once accidentally tripped and my penis fell in to my wife's sister.
ultracrepidarian