Yemen

NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: Yemen

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

noddy is right that HP's going to the get the war he wants.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:46 am
noddy wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:47 pm usual story.

take out much of europes shipping with attacks on vessels that have nothing to do with israel, then play the victim when their are consequences.

blah blah blah blah, middle eastern half truths are gettign boring.

we are at war with the Russia/Iran, no point pretending otherwise, their are no games to be played from now on, doesnt matter who is right and who is wrong.

their will be escalation until a big event and then we will see what the anglosphere is capable of.

have already seen what europe is capable of, and thats very close to nothing - as bad as the arabs really, lots of big claims and stern warnings that go nowhere.

:lol: .. mostly true

US , America, Europe in war with Iran since 1978 .. everything what US and European did to Iran, according to UN charter and international law, is "an act of war" .. for much much less Japan bombed "pear Harbour, for much much less.

Confiscation sovereign funds, blockading Iranian oil sells, hindering free trade with Iran, killing Iranian scientist, sabotaging Iranian nuclear facilities, and and and .. each single one is an "act of war" according to International law.

So, noddy, you right, America and Europe is in full blast war with our beloved Persia

AND ?

Look where Iran was 40, 30, 20, 10 yrs ago and where Iran is now .. look at that

Meaning, West, America, lost the war with Persia

Now Iran is major power, strategic partner with mother Russia, in bed with China .. India now a close partner AND dependent on Iran (north south corridor -all Russian and central Asian goods will transit via Iran to India, and return - making India free from Western blackmail down the road), Turkey, lebanon, Syria, even Egypt now, Afghanistan coming back home. Pomegranates now at home in "central Asia", Tajik, Uzbeck, Kazak

noddy, does West, America really wants our beloved Persia as an ENMEY ? for what ? WHY ?

Iran building a "New Middle East" .. does West wants to be a friend or foe of the "new Middle East" ?

Re Yemen, West was hesitant to do anything, but my guess is US was fooled by Brits .. Brits don't have much NAVY and presence in ME, but America has 5th fleet in Bahrain and many exposed military bases.

Re Europe, Europe is a lost case, forget war :

Macron appoints gay French PM’s ex-partner as foreign minister

French PM is gay and his gay ex partner is the new French foreign minister

mad mullahs can't stop laughing :lol: :lol:

you misunderstand.

what I want has nothing to do with anything - all the pieces in play at the moment started before most of us were born - you still harp on about every crime going back to the crusades.

Iran is our enemy, it is doing everything it can to get back at the west for these crimes , Russia is the drunken old fool, spotting a moment it can be relevant again before it fades away to nothing.

these are the facts, no point in worrying about them , the war has started, it will nearly be impossible to stop it and nobody really wants to stop it.

Europe has gone to sleep, it thought trade with Russia and Asia would stop war, it gave up all wartime production, knowing the Americans would cover the difference - they realise how stupid that is now, but its too late, they wont have enough production to make a difference before 10 years time.

The UK, almost as bad, but not quite - probably still has just enough spunk left in it for one more round of war time economy, like Russia.

America probably does need to throw the hail mary, one last chance at glory, I dont think they are ready to fade away and become Argentina.. yet.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

all of this is neither here nor there.

they attacked a magor shipping lane for the west, they will get the wests response to that.

if the Iranians trricked them into thinking they could get away with that - bad mad mullahs, dumb mad mullahs.

poor yemni's, just like the ukrainians, used as cannon fodder in other countries mischief.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:29 am noddy is right that HP's going to the get the war he wants.
I hope im not right but it appears the momentum is too much now, Putin is all in, Iran is all in.

The US came all in to begin with, so it requires the isolationist withdrawl from the world - which is technically possible, but highly unlikely.

the rest is just the oppurtunists, getting away with whatever thing it was they wanted to get away with, then attaching themselves to a side.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-ea ... 024-01-12/

oh noes, Russian oil sneeks out as Panama ships, which are fair game to the Houtis.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

noddy wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:25 am
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:46 am
noddy wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:47 pm usual story.

take out much of europes shipping with attacks on vessels that have nothing to do with israel, then play the victim when their are consequences.

blah blah blah blah, middle eastern half truths are gettign boring.

we are at war with the Russia/Iran, no point pretending otherwise, their are no games to be played from now on, doesnt matter who is right and who is wrong.

their will be escalation until a big event and then we will see what the anglosphere is capable of.

have already seen what europe is capable of, and thats very close to nothing - as bad as the arabs really, lots of big claims and stern warnings that go nowhere.

:lol: .. mostly true

US , America, Europe in war with Iran since 1978 .. everything what US and European did to Iran, according to UN charter and international law, is "an act of war" .. for much much less Japan bombed "pear Harbour, for much much less.

Confiscation sovereign funds, blockading Iranian oil sells, hindering free trade with Iran, killing Iranian scientist, sabotaging Iranian nuclear facilities, and and and .. each single one is an "act of war" according to International law.

So, noddy, you right, America and Europe is in full blast war with our beloved Persia

AND ?

Look where Iran was 40, 30, 20, 10 yrs ago and where Iran is now .. look at that

Meaning, West, America, lost the war with Persia

Now Iran is major power, strategic partner with mother Russia, in bed with China .. India now a close partner AND dependent on Iran (north south corridor -all Russian and central Asian goods will transit via Iran to India, and return - making India free from Western blackmail down the road), Turkey, lebanon, Syria, even Egypt now, Afghanistan coming back home. Pomegranates now at home in "central Asia", Tajik, Uzbeck, Kazak

noddy, does West, America really wants our beloved Persia as an ENMEY ? for what ? WHY ?

Iran building a "New Middle East" .. does West wants to be a friend or foe of the "new Middle East" ?

Re Yemen, West was hesitant to do anything, but my guess is US was fooled by Brits .. Brits don't have much NAVY and presence in ME, but America has 5th fleet in Bahrain and many exposed military bases.

Re Europe, Europe is a lost case, forget war :

Macron appoints gay French PM’s ex-partner as foreign minister

French PM is gay and his gay ex partner is the new French foreign minister

mad mullahs can't stop laughing :lol: :lol:

you misunderstand.

what I want has nothing to do with anything - all the pieces in play at the moment started before most of us were born - you still harp on about every crime going back to the crusades.

Iran is our enemy, it is doing everything it can to get back at the west for these crimes , Russia is the drunken old fool, spotting a moment it can be relevant again before it fades away to nothing.

these are the facts, no point in worrying about them , the war has started, it will nearly be impossible to stop it and nobody really wants to stop it.

Europe has gone to sleep, it thought trade with Russia and Asia would stop war, it gave up all wartime production, knowing the Americans would cover the difference - they realise how stupid that is now, but its too late, they wont have enough production to make a difference before 10 years time.

The UK, almost as bad, but not quite - probably still has just enough spunk left in it for one more round of war time economy, like Russia.

America probably does need to throw the hail mary, one last chance at glory, I dont think they are ready to fade away and become Argentina.. yet.

Did not say Iran is in war with Anglos .. said Anglos are in war with Iran

Not only Iran, but all Middle East, want be friend with West but also West get out of Middle east and let Midele Eastern people sort out their own affaires.

What are all the US military bases doing in ME ? what is US doing in a sovereign country Syria ?

Iran said, openly, on TV, that Iran AND IRAQ want US to leave ME

https://breakingdefense.com/2024/01/des ... -analysts/

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/artic ... et-pm-says

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-ea ... 024-01-05/

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-ea ... 024-01-08/

What is the purpose of all US military bases in ME ?

https://www.americansecurityproject.org ... ddle-east/

As Iran and Russia and China become more and more powerful, and US economically and militarily become weaker, these bases could not be "sustained", and for sure lead to bigger confrontation.

Iran will dominate all ME, Central Asia, and KavKaz .. there no ifs and buts, Arabs know this, Turkey too .. they will make arrangement with Iran.

West, wisely, should already make arrangement with Iran, instead of silly confrontation .. US steals Iranian Oil, Iran captures same tanker with same amount of Oil .. a bit silly.

Re Houthi, a big mistake for a rich, a lot to lose, nation like America, to get in fist fight with a poor nothing to lose nation

Houthi now could hit a US NAVY ship or an Oil tanker (easy to do), what would be next ? US client Saudi and UAE bombing Houthi last 15 yrs , AND ?

West should leave ME .. that is what mad mullahs openly say to US since long long time .. China (and India) will get their oil from ME, let them have the headache.

US should read Britain's Withdrawal From East of Suez

US has 25 military bases in ME, costing Billions .. for what ? who benefits ? secure oil going to China and India ?
Heracleum Persicum

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:29 am

There is no reason for West to get into another devastating war in Middle East .. no benefit for West, but loooots of downside

West knows this , mad mullahs know this too - mad mullahs strategy last 40 yrs was to make US realize US/West would be net loser in case of a BANG - Now US got it.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Russia bombs the lavender out of Ukraine, "why is the west starting this war"
Iran attacks boats in the red sea, "why is the west starting this war"

blah blah blah

all of the brics aligned countries can trade with eachother, make a new world economy, sanction against the west, these all fair game and I will support them.

the moment you start wars, you get wars, its really simple, stop saying half truths.,
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:09 pm Russia bombs the lavender out of Ukraine, "why is the west starting this war"
Iran attacks boats in the red sea, "why is the west starting this war"

blah blah blah

all of the brics aligned countries can trade with eachother, make a new world economy, sanction against the west, these all fair game and I will support them.

the moment you start wars, you get wars, its really simple, stop saying half truths.,

noddy, with all due respect, you not dealing with fools .. nobody afraid anymore of Anglos.

US delivering 2000 lb bombs to Zionist, plus US made F-15 .. dropping 2000 lb bombs on Women and children in Palestine .. a war crime and genocide .. for much much less German officers were hanged in Nuremberg tribunal (Wehrmacht in Russian march, partisans from behind tree shot German soldiers .. Germans hanged entire village for that - much worst happening now in Gaza, with western support)

https://www.quora.com/In-World-War-II-w ... -partisans

In World War II, why did the Wehrmacht command order 100 Russians shot for every German soldier killed by partisans?

Yemeni said stop this and we let go Ships to Israel

West now saying this hampering "free commercial trading"

Like BASF arguing delivering Zyklon B to Auschwitz was " free commercial trading".

"New World Order" means nobody afraid anymore of Anglos .. Seems Vietnam Afghanistan and now Iran did not wisen up West.

Dropping some bomb in Yemen desert a stupidity, there nothing in Yemen to be bombed .. Now Huthie decide what happens next .. China could now "wink" Huthie to escalate to bug down US .. good chance this to happen.
noddy

Post by noddy »

we dont disagree.

this is the new world order, europe is irrelevant and the anglosphere is fading - the world is moving to a multi mafia model.

all the middle east full of anger at history will attack the west, the west will respond.

war is inevitable, garunteed.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:44 am we dont disagree.

this is the new world order, europe is irrelevant and the anglosphere is fading - the world is moving to a multi mafia model.

all the middle east full of anger at history will attack the west, the west will respond.

war is inevitable, guaranteed.

Did China respond to Brits beheading Chinese nationalist on Shanghai streets ?

Europeans, Brits (and others) "f*cked" Middle East for 300 yrs .. now ME people say, forget the past, just leave

Nobody, neither China nor Iranians want to "settle accounts" with Europe and US (for many reasons) .. just saying enough is enough, pls just leave.

Western mindset is said by TRUMP : Trump said Iraq can not ask us to leave, as Iraqi Oil belong to us, if we have to leave, Iraq has to pay us the cost of the war we waged against them in Iraq .. meaning US wants to be compensated for "Abu Gharib" :lol:

There would be no war if West leaves ME.
Heracleum Persicum

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-ea ... 024-01-12/

Europe split over US, UK strikes on Houthis in Yemen

ROME/PARIS/MADRID/ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE, Jan 12 (Reuters) - Italy, Spain and France stood out on Friday by not taking part in U.S. and British strikes against the Houthi group in Yemen and not signing a statement put out by 10 countries justifying the attacks.

The divergence highlights divisions in the West over how to deal with the Iranian-backed Houthis, who have been targeting civilian ships in the Red Sea for weeks in what they say is a protest against Israel's military campaign in the Gaza Strip.

Same situation when US attacked Iraq .. Brits "volunteered" .. all other Europeans said "don't"

And we saw the result
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Humans have many more reasons to be angry and violent than animals who just fight over territory, power, food and sex i.e. "reproduction rights". Human still same animal as all other animals but extend those instincts with ideology, religion, morality and ethics etc. that all grow on the same stem, having same "soul" as animal instincts.

HP illusion that all misery in ME is caused by West is very childlike. Without Animal West, ME will continue be animals and fight over territory, power, food, resources and sex just like everybody else did and does everywhere on planet earth.

Mobs and tribes indeed. There is healthy logic to tribal mob psychology. Houthi angry man apparently has reason to attack my (Western) vessels with valuable cargo: that is old fashion declaration of war. Answer it with declaring war on Yemen and Iran. They have been begging for it way too long and their needs have to be served at one point.

West survival depends on willingness to answer declarations of war with war. Naively believe that a little warning here or there, some more restraint "will prevent worse" is a luxury that can no longer be afforded. A wounded West not responding in kind to restore order is a sure route to WW3 and a nuclear Holocaust.

One thing I completely agree with HP: West should mind own business and get out where it is not wanted. I just want to add to that: also exclude those *we* don't want to deal with.

Even if Iran wasn't effing around with its anti-West/Israel proxies Hamas, Hezbollah, factions in Syria, Houthi angry men and instead minded its own business... I would still stay as far away as possible from them. No business, no diplomacy, no friendly conversations because of the nature of their theocratic, dictatorial, Islamo-fascist medieval mindset.

Includes complete economic disengagement from countries that have crossed the red line: Russia, China. No diplomacy, no business, nada, nothing.

Agreement with Americans fed-up wasting money on foreign situations. Western Europe needs its own Fat Army spending minimal 6% of GDP on defense. Alliance with USA can still continue but no longer in NATO format. More like historical friends who can ask each other for help in times of dire need.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:15 pm Humans have many more reasons to be angry and violent than animals who just fight over territory, power, food and sex i.e. "reproduction rights". Human still same animal as all other animals but extend those instincts with ideology, religion, morality and ethics etc. that all grow on the same stem, having same "soul" as animal instincts.

HP illusion that all misery in ME is caused by West is very childlike. Without Animal West, ME will continue be animals and fight over territory, power, food, resources and sex just like everybody else did and does everywhere on planet earth.

ME has many issues and problems that need to be taken care of

Western interest is, to meddle, to intrigue, and not let ME people take care of their own problems in the manner that benefits ME people.

ME people do not meddle in French-German relations, or Dutch-German or Polish-German disputes, neither ME people meddle in European or American elections. West does all those in ME.

Iran (and ME mass) say, West should leave and let us ourselves take care of our differences

If West leaves, there ME people will not fight (like animals as Perodite sys) for territory .. Look now at Afghanistan and Iran relation, becoming very very close and brotherly.

Parodite wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:15 pm

Mobs and tribes indeed. There is healthy logic to tribal mob psychology. Houthi angry man apparently has reason to attack my (Western) vessels with valuable cargo: that is old fashion declaration of war. Answer it with declaring war on Yemen and Iran. They have been begging for it way too long and their needs have to be served at one point.

West survival depends on willingness to answer declarations of war with war. Naively believe that a little warning here or there, some more restraint "will prevent worse" is a luxury that can no longer be afforded. A wounded West not responding in kind to restore order is a sure route to WW3 and a nuclear Holocaust.

West should realize that West no more supreme in "Military power" .. said many times, with very little very big damage can be done, and rising powers like Iran have all means to beat West, ALL.

West should retreat and "Secure Own Borders" .. leave ME, Asia, China, Russia, Africa, Arabs to their own.

Dont think about wars, don't .. west would lose

One thing I completely agree with HP: West should mind own business and get out where it is not wanted. I just want to add to that: also exclude those *we* don't want to deal with.

Even if Iran wasn't effing around with its anti-West/Israel proxies Hamas, Hezbollah, factions in Syria, Houthi angry men and instead minded its own business... I would still stay as far away as possible from them. No business, no diplomacy, no friendly conversations because of the nature of their theocratic, dictatorial, Islamo-fascist medieval mindset.

AFAIK, Israel is in Middle East and not in Europe .. meaning, Ashkenazim must find accommodation with Middle Eastern mass, people.

Notion iran or Qatar or Huthie should "f*ck off" and let Ashkenazim "f*ck" the indiginee Palestinians stupid as that would be fire under the ash.

If Israel would be wise, a delegation from Israeli should drop in Tehran and hammer a deal, if so, a jewish state with 1000 yrs aof peace and prosperity wold be born, guaranteed by Iran.

Counting on America would end in disaster

Israel has not the "critical mass" to withstand the new Middle East.

Includes complete economic disengagement from countries that have crossed the red line: Russia, China. No diplomacy, no business, nada, nothing.

Agreement with Americans fed-up wasting money on foreign situations. Western Europe needs its own Fat Army spending minimal 6% of GDP on defense. Alliance with USA can still continue but no longer in NATO format. More like historical friends who can ask each other for help in times of dire need.

:lol: non of Mullah's business
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Yemen might be a created Hegelian crisis. No real benefit except to point out the need for control of bab el-Mandeb.

Current Russian successes in the Sahel and dismemberment of ECOWAS are also in play.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

From Iranian media

Yemen's latest threat, which is more serious and costly than hitting ships or firing missiles at Israel, Yemen announced that it will cut off the Red Sea Internet cable if the bombing of Yemen by American and British fighters continues.

If such a threat is carried out, its results will be even more destructive than the explosion of the Gazperm Strait pipeline that cut off Russian gas to Germany and Europe, because not only the global trade of the United States and Europe will be paralyzed, but also many of NATO's military relations with Europe and The war in Ukraine, which takes place over the Internet, will also be disrupted.

Map.jpg
Map.jpg (86.45 KiB) Viewed 231 times
Heracleum Persicum

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:29 am

Hmmmm

Brits attacking Yemen

AFAIK, Britain (and US) are NATO nations

Meaning Houthies are now in war with NATO, and could attack NATO bases.

What happens if now a NATO base is hit ? ?

If so, NATO, means Europeans, must enter the war

Article 5

The key section of the treaty is Article 5. Its commitment clause defines the casus foederis. It commits each member state to consider an armed attack against one member state, in the areas defined by Article 6, to be an armed attack against them all. Upon such attack, each member state is to assist by taking "such action as [the member state] deems necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the North Atlantic area." The article has only been invoked once, but considered in a number of other cases.

:lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: