COVID-19 and Other Pandemics | Anarchy in the USA

This too shall pass.
Doc

Re: COVID-19 and Other Pandemics | Anarchy in the USA

Post by Doc »

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/news/ ... for-health
Twitter Permanently Bans World Council for Health Two Days Before World Ivermectin Day
By
World Council for Health
July 21, 2022
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

987B98EB-A30D-4803-8297-10F2DDCFAC78.jpeg
987B98EB-A30D-4803-8297-10F2DDCFAC78.jpeg (92.42 KiB) Viewed 9655 times
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Parodite wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:26 pm https://erictopol.substack.com/p/the-ba5-story
The BA.5 story
The takeover by this Omicron sub-variant is not pretty
Eric Topol
Jun 27

The Omicron sub-variant BA.5 is the worst version of the virus that we’ve seen. It takes immune escape, already extensive, to the next level, and, as a function of that, enhanced transmissibility, well beyond Omicron (BA.1) and other Omicron family variants that we’ve seen (including BA.1.1, BA.2, BA.2.12.1, and BA.4). You could say it’s not so bad because there hasn’t been a marked rise in hospitalizations and deaths as we saw with Omicron, but that’s only because we had such a striking adverse impact from Omicron, for which there is at least some cross-immunity (BA.1 to BA.5). Here I will review (1) what we know about its biology; (2) its current status around the world; and (3) the ways we can defend against it.

[...]
So as to be expected the mutations continue and those that are succesful in escaping immunity cause new waves of infections. BA4 nd BA5 both get deeper into the lung tissue and cause more severe illness. Despite all this, the amount of hospitalizations and people getting seriously sick is not that much higher, probably due to cross-immunity where our immune systems still recognize part of the sequences in the new sub variants.

Me and fam. have all recovered from covid, now 3 weeks into it. We all had mild symptoms, no fever just head and throat aches, some dry coughing (still somewhat persisting), a sniffy nose, flu like fatigue. I did loose smell-taste completely but it's coming back.

I have a 50/50 confidence in mRNA vacinations not having unexpected mid-long term detrimental systemic side effects, i.e. not enough trust to want more of those. I rather trust my immune system being able to handle all coming variations. After two days of symptoms it signalled "no worries, I got this, no big deal". :) Despite my health not being optimal right now as i'm still recovering from a heart attack in februari.

One cannot rule out nasty variants popping up, but on the other hand our immunesystems are so far able to keep covid and all its off-spring mutations under control as is the normal endemic evolution. People with compromised health esp overweight remain more vulnerable but that is not weird and to be expected.

As for the reasons to be cautious with mRNA vaccins and for me the reason not to take them anymore (I had two):

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 152200206X

As always, more research is needed etc, but the first signs are not good at all. If mRNA impairs your innate immune system and deregulating the production of your life saving interferons among other things... where these effects can be long term, it is a nuclear bomb under Pfizer et-al.
The Flu existed before the Spanish flu outbreak. But such outbreaks are exceptionally rare events. Monkeypox. the latest thing to fear, for example, has been shown to mostly spread during male gay sex orgies. So better not to participate. During the original outbreak of aids, San Francisco shut down its gay bath houses. They did not try to have a society wide lock down over it. They did not isolate people because they might have been exposed IE gay men. They mostly told people how best to avoid getting it. Most but not all took action based on the medical advice. With COVID the advice should have been "If you are older than 65 or 70 don't go out to public places and don't spend too much time with people that have."
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

The spanish flu is quite an exceptional standard with which to compare pandemics and severity.

It is over a hundred years out, in the middle of a world war, with pre-WWII standards-- medically, technologically...so on and so forth.

It's like using Justinian's plague as the yardstick.

--------------------

Our world is one where there is a very bad flu about every decade which takes out a lot of people. We are now adding a SARS disease to that pile, with the possibility of more virulent strains occurring more frequently.

This is a disaster.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Parodite wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:00 pm
Avoiding close contact where and when possible during the contagious period seems... obvious and easy to do. Bying time is a good thing, at the same time zero-covid is a failed strategy.
Yes and to my brother's credit he did seem to isolate the minute he knew he had it. Knowing my brother though, I suspect that if his company didn't require daily testing, he would've ignored every symptom&sign out of a principle that covid is no big deal and that it doesn't affect people his age-- hence his month-long silence on the matter.

A family squabble is neither here nor there, my point is that the one lesson I hoped people would learn-- be mindful when infected with a communicable disease-- is about the last thing any one seems to have learned over the last two years.

And I'll head off the "you can't prevent covid" crowd-- I mean in general, not just covid. If you have cold symptoms, avoid people as much as possible. Wash hands. Clean surfaces. The simple things.

Instead, it's just been two years of absolute craziness from doctor cults to people who've become absolute shut-ins to those who think they are immortal and have chased hanging around infected people to prove it. And it's all just an exaggeration to people's attitudes to colds in general.
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://sfist.com/2020/02/14/supervisor ... gislation/

Supervisor Proposes Re-Legalizing Gay Bathhouses In San Francisco
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Doc wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:11 pm https://sfist.com/2020/02/14/supervisor ... gislation/

Give the street people some gainful employment options instead of playing California hopscotch all day long.

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:19 pm
Doc wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:11 pm https://sfist.com/2020/02/14/supervisor ... gislation/

Give the street people some gainful employment options instead of playing California hopscotch all day long.
Seems like if you have a population group that is susceptible to a disease you would encourage that group to do what is needed to prevent transmission. Not the population as a whole.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Doc wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:00 pm
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:19 pm

Seems like if you have a population group that is susceptible to a disease you would encourage that group to do what is needed to prevent transmission. Not the population as a whole.
This is a SF city supervisor. If he put glory holes in all the voting booths I bet they would elect him mayor.

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Leading Israeli medical researcher censored for connecting Covid genetic modification jab to monkeypox.

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/twitter- ... ed-israeli

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Fauci lied...

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

EGCZ-pPE-UE

If indeed no post-BA.5 variants are on the horizon and the whole world - no matter their covid policies - will devolop BA.5 anti-bodies and T-/B-cell medium term immuno memory (simply because everybody/enough people had it)... it is fingers crossed this winter.

Of significant interest it seems to me: the latest Covid-19 variants have emerged, spread and replaced the previous mega-spreader much too fast for us to develop new vaccins. So we are at the merci of the nature of those subsequent variants. The trend seems that illness will be less and less severe no matter the new variant. All this is the expected evolution from pandemic to endemic.

Ongoing research in many countries on the long term damage after infection and/or vaccination... long covid etc. Evaluating of this new mRNA vaccination technique the coming years. I expect some bad news, but less bad than some consipracy theorists envision.

As always, the big killers are new viruses/pathogens that enter a human environment for the first time, either via animal-human contact or escape from irresponsible, amateurish labs like Wuhan China. The stupidity of the US to fund gain of function research and co-operate with a player like China ... borders on the level of mental decay of Angela Merkel's Germany making itself for 80% dependent on Russian oil and gas.

I have not read, heard, seen any news outlet reporting on US politicans actively trying to correct and reverse these systemic mistakes. What have we learned and what will we do differently from now on and are those responsible put on trial yet? If the financial crisis of 2008 gives any clue.. not much will change. The same gangster prankster banksters run the show today.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

US CV-19 malpractice is in political cover-up mode. Even the most visible politicians (Trump, DeSantis) pushing Covid truth are not talking about prosecution or even reform.

There is strong evidence the Covid fraud entails genocide and treason. The politicians want to use the anger to fuel their campaigns, but do not undertake reforms that might lead to death penalty convictions.

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 206X#sec16
Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs

Highlights

mRNA vaccines promote sustained synthesis of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.

The spike protein is neurotoxic, and it impairs DNA repair mechanisms.

Suppression of type I interferon responses results in impaired innate immunity.

The mRNA vaccines potentially cause increased risk to infectious diseases and cancer.

Codon optimization results in G-rich mRNA that has unpredictable complex effects.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:14 am The COVID Fudge Factor
Seems like a lot of presumptions are made.

Three possibilities.
1) vaccines lower the death rate
2) The dominate COVID strain is not as fatal
3) Natural immunity via non symptomatic infections.
The vaccines were not effective in preventing later mutation COIVD infections. That suggests there is no guaranty that those vaccines will prevent death so maybe the countries mentioned just got lucky.
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.prevention.com/health/a4109 ... -variants/

Scientists Discovered an Antibody That Can Take Out All COVID-19 Variants
And they hope to create a new vaccine with it.
Doc

Post by Doc »

I would like to see the email where Fauci told CNN to say Joe Rogan was taking horse de-wormer.

https://summit.news/2022/09/08/rand-pau ... is-tracks/

Rand Paul: “America Should Be Appalled” At Fauci Covering His Tracks
Fauci’s “modus operandi” is to “cover up”

Published 14 hours ago on 8 September, 2022Steve WatsonScreenshot28 Comments
Appearing on Fox News Wednesday, Senator Rand Paul slammed Anthony Fauci for taking the default position of trying to “cover up” his activities, including potentially encouraging social media companies to censor medical information.
This:

After a federal judge ordered the release of emails Fauci sent to social media platforms concerning what he defined as ‘misinformation’, many want to know exactly what Fauci asked of them.]

“His response was not that I’ll look into it or I’ll reveal that. His response was, by law, we don’t have to tell you which companies gave us how many royalties and to which scientists,” Paul said of Fauci, noting that the emails sent to social media bosses could reveal censorship efforts.

“I think that all of America should be appalled that America’s doctor, the leading expert on COVID in public health, doesn’t want to divulge information, doesn’t want to divulge his communications with Big Tech,” Paul urged, adding that Fauci’s “modus operandi” is to “cover up”.

Watch:

As part of a lawsuit brought by Louisiana Republican Jeffrey Landry, the federal judge ruled that Fauci and White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre need to make public all relevant communications with Big Tech within the next three weeks.

Landry and Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt argued in an initial filing that “having threatened and cajoled social-media platforms for years to censor viewpoints and speakers disfavored by the Left, senior government officials in the Executive Branch have moved into a phase of open collusion with social-media platforms under the Orwellian guise of halting so-called ‘disinformation,’ ‘misinformation’ and ‘malinformation.'”

Elsewhere during the interview, Senator Paul commented on revelations by Gun Owners of America that the FBI pressured Americans into signing forms that relinquished their right to purchase, possess and use firearms.

“There is a certain irony to saying to someone you have to be mentally competent to sign this statement that says you’re not mentally competent to have a gun,” Paul noted, adding “So there is that that might be a quandary if you get into a court of law. How someone that’s mentally incompetent to own a gun could be competent to sign away their gun rights.”

“I think the whole problem we have right now is that there’s a burden upon the FBI to prove to the American public that they are not partisan,” Paul said, adding “This goes back to 2016 when they used a foreign intelligence warrant to go after Donald Trump and his campaign.”

“A foreign intelligence warrant which should be used on foreigners in a secret court was used to go after a major presidential, you know, candidate,” the Senator reiterated.
crashtech66

Post by crashtech66 »

Is there, at last, wide acceptance of the assertion that the vaccines do not prevent the disease, nor prevent its transmission, or is this still considered a heterodox/fringe position?
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:00 pm 987B98EB-A30D-4803-8297-10F2DDCFAC78.jpeg
Whoever created this plot [hint: it was not the UK Office for National Statistics] either does not know how to read a data table or it willfully misrepresenting the data:

UK Office for National Statistics | Deaths involving COVID-19 by vaccination status, England: deaths occurring between 2 January and 2 July 2021

The data set time period referred to in the bogus plot has been archived.

Also
england-covid-19-mortality-rate-by-vaccination-status.png
england-covid-19-mortality-rate-by-vaccination-status.png (494.35 KiB) Viewed 9322 times
united-states-rates-of-covid-19-deaths-by-vaccination-status.png
united-states-rates-of-covid-19-deaths-by-vaccination-status.png (498.52 KiB) Viewed 9322 times
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:14 am
"AUSTRALIAN HEALTH OFFICIAL NOW ADMITS THE VACCINATED ARE NOW DYING FROM MYOCARDITIS"