COVID-19 and Other Pandemics | Anarchy in the USA

This too shall pass.
Doc

Re: COVID-19 and Other Pandemics | Anarchy in the USA

Post by Doc »

https://theintercept.com/2023/01/16/twi ... ne-pharma/
COVID-19 DRUGMAKERS PRESSURED TWITTER TO CENSOR ACTIVISTS PUSHING FOR GENERIC VACCINE
The social media pressure campaign was just a part of the pharmaceutical industry’s successful lobbying blitz to retain patents — and make record profits.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://yournews.com/2022/02/07/2295061 ... k-org-has/
University That Funds Biden’s Think Tank And Hosts FactCheck.Org Has Contract With BioNTech, Gets Paid For Vaccine Sales & FDA Approvals
Feb 7, 2022

FacebookTwitterLinkedInEmailMySpaceCopy LinkShare
By Patrick Howley | National File
University of Pennsylvania gets more money if more vaccines are sold, and gets “milestone payments” when the FDA approves a Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, according to SEC documents.
Documents obtained by NATIONAL FILE show that the University of Pennsylvania, which hosts and funds Joe Biden’s think tank called the Penn Biden Center, directly profits from the sale of Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna Coronavirus vaccines.

The University gets more money if more vaccines are sold. The University of Pennsylvania also gets “milestone payments” when the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approves a Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. BioNTech pays the University of Pennsylvania Board of Trustees directly, and the university is protected from civil liability if people try to sue for “bodily injury” or “death” caused by BioNTech vaccines.

BioNTech signed a licensing agreement in 2018 with the University of Pennsylvania, which directly funds the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement. Even though Coronavirus had not yet broken out when the deal was made, the 2018 agreement ensured massive payments for the University of Pennsylvania if its technology ended up getting used in new mRNA-based vaccines. Well, UPenn’s technology did end up getting used in the mRNA-based Coronavirus vaccine produced by Pfizer and BioNTech, and the deal has led to massive revenue for the university. Joe Biden, who was working for the University of Pennsylvania when the deal was made, received more than $900,000 from the University of Pennsylvania in the two years before he ran for president in this past election.

The University of Pennsylvania also houses the pro-vaccine website FactCheck.org. University of Pennsylvania president Amy Gutmann is now Biden’s nominee for Ambassador to Germany. The Biden administration’s FDA has speedily approved or authorized Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines including for children — all while the Penn Biden Center’s parent university enjoys massive profits from vaccine sales and FDA approval. And the Pfizer-connected FDA even knew about numerous adverse events for children related to the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, but allowed children to be injected with it anyway. Now, as the FDA considers emergency use authorization for a Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for children as young as six months old, the direct financial relationship between these vaccines and Joe Biden’s think tank must be exposed.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

American Heart Association publishes a damning study on increased spike protein in vaxxed plasma. Not sure of the source for the commentary, but link to the pre-publication study is at the end.
There’s a new peer-reviewed research paper out regarding the COVID Vax. It’s bad. How bad? I’ve shown it to two physicians so far. One said he “had a seizure” reading it. The other said something worse.

Long story short: 436 BILLION copies of spike protein are found circulating freely in blood plasma, a month after the COVID (Gene therapy) vaccine.

In kids.

Their hearts, screeching in pain with Myocarditis, will never fully recover.

You knew that, didn't you? But there is more than that . . . The graphic below, from this new study, shows the medical and scientific evidence: (several charts and at source)

Below is the damning part of the graphic. The vertical scale is a log scale. The line at about 15pg/ml is the limit of detection, which is why the blue dots are there. There are still up to 100 billion molecules of spike in those patients - 20 days later.

But in some of these cases the concentration of spike is RISING 20 days after vaccination (see the red lines going up), so we have no idea how much is actually circulating. Spike is toxic, particularly to the heart. If it's not toxic why do we need a "vaccine" against it?

The authors of this new peer-reviewed study claim that the mean serum level of free spike protein in the patients with myocarditis was 34pg/ml. (There was less in the non-affected patients, but there was still a lot) How many molecules is that? Well there is about 3000ml of plasma in a 70kg male...

And the molecular weight of a spike protein monomer is 141kDa. That's 2.34 e-19 grams. So 34pg/ml x 3000ml is a total of 102ng (102e-9) of spike. Divide by 2.34e-19 gives you... 435,897,435,897 molecules. Of a toxic protein. Circulating in a young adult.

But the worst thing about this new peer-reviewed myocarditis study is this - and you might not have realized. The study showed, beyond a shadow of doubt, that the COVID "vaccine" was causing myocarditis, with elevated troponin (confirming heart damage).

Troponin is an enzyme given off by cardiac cells when they are injured or dying. That's how Doctors can tell if a person is having a heart attack over a panic attack. If its an actual heart attack, there will be measurable Troponin in the blood. In cases of myocarditis, Troponin also occurs as heart cells are severely damaged -or dying - by the Spike Proteins.

You know, sometimes people have to do something BAD, to achieve something good. And this is no exception. You see, when the people doing this new peer-reviewed study saw the first few cases of Myocarditis, they should have STOPPED the study and sounded the alarm right away. You see, that was their duty. It was a duty as medical officers and as research officers. But to our knowledge they said nothing and kept recruiting for the study!

What mattered (to them) was finishing the study so they could publish. Of course, from the home of the #surgisphere authors, what else would you expect?...

WHAT THIS MEANS

First, this study was done and submitted for "peer-review" on May 26, 2022. It was ACCEPTED for publication (after peer-review) on November 23, 2022. So the world has known, as a matter of scientific research, these details, since May of last year. Yet no one . called for Vaccines to be HALTED.

They had scientific proof the vaccines were causing heart damage . . . myocarditis . . . which, incidentally, has a FIFTY PERCENT mortality rate within five years, and they said . . . nothing.

Want to know why? MONEY.

They can't admit it's potentially harmful and deadly.

They can't suddenly stop the shots; To do so would be an admission of guilt.

So they'll continue, pretending everything's fine. In other words, doubling down on stupid

All those kids coming down with Myocarditis, have a fifty-fifty chance of DYING within the next five years. Oh, and the rest who took the vaccine and at least the first booster, the way things look right now, most of them (statistically) will be dead by the year 2027. (excerpts)

See full report:
https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/epdf/10 ... 122.061025
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:39 am American Heart Association publishes a damning study on increased spike protein in vaxxed plasma. Not sure of the source for the commentary, but link to the pre-publication study is at the end.
Alex Berenson

https://twitter.com/alexberenson

I actually read his book "Ghost war" It was OK for a spy novel. Nothing like Tom Clancy but OK. He's not a doctor. The AHA says that 1 in 100,000 cases have myocarditis side effects. Not high, but the FDA used to pull approval for medications that showed that rate of serious side effects.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:27 am
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:39 am American Heart Association publishes a damning study on increased spike protein in vaxxed plasma. Not sure of the source for the commentary, but link to the pre-publication study is at the end.
Alex Berenson

https://twitter.com/alexberenson

I actually read his book "Ghost war" It was OK for a spy novel. Nothing like Tom Clancy but OK. He's not a doctor. The AHA says that 1 in 100,000 cases have myocarditis side effects. Not high, but the FDA used to pull approval for medications that showed that rate of serious side effects.
https://thekylebecker.substack.com/p/pf ... medium=web
Pfizer Responds to Elon Musk Confirming Secret Censorship Campaign, Big Lawsuit is Announced by 'Twitter Files' Author
"I will have more to say about my own case and will be suing the White House, Slavitt, Gottlieb, and Pfizer shortly."

Kyle Becker
Jan 10
Pfizer has responded to accusations that it carried out a secret operation to silence Covid vaccine critics. Dr. Scott Gottlieb, who was the focus of the #PfizerFiles release on Monday, lashed out against the release by saying that such criticism has put him in danger.

"In the past, I've raised concerns with Twitter related to the safety of me and others, and threats being made on the platform," Gottlieb argued. "This included direct as well as specific threats. Sometimes it included statements that I believed were purposely false and inflammatory."

Type your email…
Subscribe
"The selective disclosure of my private communications with Twitter stokes the threat environment," he argued. "So does actions that empower people who’ve shown little restraint when it comes to purposeful vitriol. It instigates more menacing dialogue, with potentially serious consequences."

Twitter avatar for @ScottGottliebMD
Scott Gottlieb, MD
@ScottGottliebMD
The selective disclosure of my private communications with Twitter stokes the threat environment. So does actions that empower people who’ve shown little restraint when it comes to purposeful vitriol. It instigates more menacing dialogue, with potentially serious consequences 👇
8:35 PM ∙ Jan 9, 2023

Retweets
This has been a familiar defense among powerful elites: If exposed for potential wrongdoing, even if it affects millions of people, claim they are the real victims.

But Alex Berenson, a popular mRNA vaccine critic, has responded to the veiled legal threat by announcing that he intends to sue Dr. Gottlieb, Pfizer, and the Biden administration.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Pfizer director of Research and development Strategic operations and mRNA Scientific Planning Says "Pfizer Exploring "Mutating" COVID-19 Virus For New Vaccines"

"Pfizer Exploring "Mutating" COVID-19 Virus For New Vaccines "Don't tell anyone this...There is a risk...have to be very controlled to make sure this virus you mutate doesn't create something...the way that the virus started in Wuhan, to be honest."
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Follow-up to the preceding video. The Pfizer exec is confronted with the tape of him admitting Pfizer is deliberately creating new variants of Covid so they can develop and sell new ‘vaccines’.

The man has a full blown panic attack.
https://youtu.be/u5n7RRKgDog

u5n7RRKgDog
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:16 pm Follow-up to the preceding video. The Pfizer exec is confronted with the tape of him admitting Pfizer is deliberately creating new variants of Covid so they can develop and sell new ‘vaccines’.

The man has a full blown panic attack.
https://youtu.be/u5n7RRKgDog

u5n7RRKgDog
seems like it is more like assault than a panic attack.

BTW the Original PV video has been taken down by both Youtube and Facebook:

Here is the substitute link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2LQW1TY0lY

L2LQW1TY0lY

Also Pfizer responded to the PV video on Friday night. Basically saying they are doing not doing gain of function and then admitting they are doing gain of function

https://www.pfizer.com/news/announcemen ... rch-claims

In the ongoing development of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, Pfizer has not conducted gain of function or directed evolution research. Working with collaborators, we have conducted research where the original SARS-CoV-2 virus has been used to express the spike protein from new variants of concern. This work is undertaken once a new variant of concern has been identified by public health authorities. This research provides a way for us to rapidly assess the ability of an existing vaccine to induce antibodies that neutralize a newly identified variant of concern. We then make this data available through peer reviewed scientific journals and use it as one of the steps to determine whether a vaccine update is required.

In a limited number of cases when a full virus does not contain any known gain of function mutations, such virus may be engineered to enable the assessment of antiviral activity in cells. In addition, in vitro resistance selection experiments are undertaken in cells incubated with SARS-CoV-2 and nirmatrelvir in our secure Biosafety level 3 (BSL3) laboratory to assess whether the main protease can mutate to yield resistant strains of the virus.
John Campbell's reaction to Pfizer's press release:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSzar6T3zJw

aSzar6T3zJw
Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc

Re: Current Global Pandemics | COVID-19

Post by Doc »

Albert Bourla, CEO of Pfizer, IS LITERALLY A HORSE DOCTOR.

https://youtu.be/ZndevpORsK0?t=1490
Doc

Post by Doc »

Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic, Energy Department Now Says
Topic Discussion
By Michael R. Gordon and Warren P. Strobel

U.S. agency’s revised assessment is based on new intelligence

WASHINGTON—The U.S. Energy Department has concluded that the Covid pandemic most likely arose from a laboratory leak, according to a classified intelligence report recently provided to the White House and key members of Congress.

The shift by the Energy Department, which previously was undecided on how the virus emerged, is noted in an update to a 2021 document by Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines’s office.

The new report highlights how different parts of the intelligence community have arrived at disparate judgments about the pandemic’s origin. The Energy Department now joins the Federal Bureau of Investigation in saying the virus likely spread via a mishap at a Chinese laboratory. Four other agencies, along with a national intelligence panel, still judge that it was likely the result of a natural transmission, and two are undecided.

The Energy Department’s conclusion is the result of new intelligence and is significant because the agency has considerable scientific expertise and oversees a network of U.S. national laboratories, some of which conduct advanced biological research.

The Energy Department made its judgment with “low confidence,” according to people who have read the classified report.

The FBI previously came to the conclusion that the pandemic was likely the result of a lab leak in 2021 with “moderate confidence” and still holds to this view.

The FBI employs a cadre of microbiologists, immunologists and other scientists and is supported by the National Bioforensic Analysis Center, which was established at Fort Detrick, Md., in 2004 to analyze anthrax and other possible biological threats.

U.S. officials declined to give details on the fresh intelligence and analysis that led the Energy Department to change its position. They added that while the Energy Department and the FBI each say an unintended lab leak is most likely, they arrived at those conclusions for different reasons.

The updated document underscores how intelligence officials are still putting together the pieces on how Covid-19 emerged. More than one million Americans have died in the pandemic that began more than three years ago.

The National Intelligence Council, which conducts long-term strategic analysis, and four agencies, which officials declined to identify, still assess with “low confidence” that the virus came about through natural transmission from an infected animal, according to the updated report.

The Central Intelligence Agency and another agency that officials wouldn’t name remain undecided between the lab-leak and natural-transmission theories, the people who have read the classified report said.

Despite the agencies’ differing analyses, the update reaffirmed an existing consensus between them that Covid-19 wasn’t the result of a Chinese biological-weapons program, the people who have read the classified report said.

A senior U.S. intelligence official confirmed that the intelligence community had conducted the update, whose existence hasn’t previously been reported. This official added that it was done in light of new intelligence, further study of academic literature and consultation with experts outside government.

The update, which is less than five pages, wasn’t requested by Congress. But lawmakers, particularly House and Senate Republicans, are pursuing their own investigations into the origins of the pandemic and are pressing the Biden administration and the intelligence community for more information.

Officials didn’t say if an unclassified version of the update would be issued.

U.S. national-security adviser Jake Sullivan, asked about the Journal’s reporting Sunday, said President Biden had repeatedly directed every part of the intelligence community to invest in trying to discern as much as possible about the origins of the pandemic. “President Biden specifically requested that the national labs, which are part of the Department of Energy, be brought into this assessment because he wants to put every tool at use to be able to figure out what happened here,” Mr. Sullivan said during an appearance on CNN.

There are a “variety of views in the intelligence community,” Mr. Sullivan added. “A number of them have said they just don’t have enough information.”

The Covid-19 virus first circulated in Wuhan, China, no later than November 2019, according to the U.S. 2021 intelligence report. The pandemic’s origin has been the subject of vigorous, sometimes partisan debate among academics, intelligence experts and lawmakers.

David Relman, a Stanford University microbiologist who has argued for a dispassionate investigation into the pandemic’s beginnings, welcomed word of the updated findings.

“Kudos to those who are willing to set aside their preconceptions and objectively re-examine what we know and don’t know about Covid origins,” said Dr. Relman, who has served on several federal scientific-advisory boards. “My plea is that we not accept an incomplete answer or give up because of political expediency.”

An Energy Department spokesman declined to discuss details of its assessment but wrote in a statement that the agency “continues to support the thorough, careful, and objective work of our intelligence professionals in investigating the origins of COVID-19, as the President directed.”

The FBI declined to comment.

China, which has placed limits on investigations by the World Health Organization, has disputed that the virus could have leaked from one of its labs and has suggested it emerged outside China.

The Chinese government didn’t respond to requests for comment about whether there has been any change in its views on the origins of Covid-19.

Some scientists argue that the virus probably emerged naturally and leapt from an animal to a human, the same pathway for outbreaks of previously unknown pathogens.

Intelligence analysts who have supported that view give weight to “the precedent of past novel infectious disease outbreaks having zoonotic origins,” the flourishing trade in a diverse set of animals that are susceptible to such infections, and their conclusion that Chinese officials didn’t have foreknowledge of the virus, the 2021 report said.

Yet no confirmed animal source for Covid-19 has been identified. The lack of an animal source, and the fact that Wuhan is the center of China’s extensive coronavirus research, has led some scientists and U.S. officials to argue that a lab leak is the best explanation for the pandemic’s beginning.

U.S. State Department cables written in 2018 and internal Chinese documents show that there were persistent concerns about China’s biosafety procedures, which have been cited by proponents of the lab-leak hypothesis.

Wuhan is home to an array of laboratories, many of which were built or expanded as a result of China’s traumatic experience with the initial severe acute respiratory syndrome, or SARS, epidemic beginning in 2002. They include campuses of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Wuhan Institute of Biological Products, which produces vaccines.

An outbreak at a seafood market in Wuhan had initially been thought to be the source of the virus, but some scientists and Chinese public-health officials now see it as an example of community spread rather than the place where the first human infection occurred, the 2021 intelligence community report said.

In May 2021, President Biden told the intelligence community to step up its efforts to investigate the origins of Covid-19 and directed that the review draw on work by the U.S.’s national laboratories and other agencies. Congress, he said, would be kept informed of that effort.

The October 2021 report said that there was a consensus that Covid-19 wasn’t the result of a Chinese biological-weapons program. But it didn’t settle the debate over whether it resulted from a lab leak or came from an animal, saying that more information was needed from the Chinese authorities.

The U.S. intelligence community is made up of 18 agencies, including offices at the Energy, State and Treasury departments. Eight of them participated in the Covid-origins review, along with the National Intelligence Council.

Before that report, the Energy Department’s Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory prepared a study in May 2020 concluding that a lab-leak hypothesis was plausible and deserved further investigation.

The debate over whether Covid-19 might have escaped from a laboratory has been fueled by U.S. intelligence that three researchers from the Wuhan Institute of Virology became sick enough in November 2019 that they sought hospital care.

A House Intelligence Committee report concluded last year that this disclosure didn’t strengthen either the lab-leak or the natural-origin theory as the researchers might have become sick with a seasonal flu. But some former U.S. officials say the sick researchers were involved in coronavirus research.

Lawmakers have sought to find out more about why the FBI assesses a lab leak was likely. In an Aug. 1 letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray, Sen. Roger Marshall, a Kansas Republican, requested that the FBI share the records of its investigation and asked if the bureau had briefed Mr. Biden on its findings.

In a Nov. 18 letter, FBI Assistant Director Jill Tyson said the agency couldn’t share those details because of Justice Department policy on preserving “the integrity of ongoing investigations.” She referred the senator to Ms. Haines’s office for information on what briefings were arranged for the president.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-orig ... _lead_pos1
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:13 pm
Topic Discussion

WASHINGTON—The U.S. Energy Department has concluded that the Covid pandemic most likely arose from a laboratory leak, according to a classified intelligence report recently provided to the White House and key members of Congress.

The shift by the Energy Department, which previously was undecided on how the virus emerged, is noted in an update to a 2021 document by Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines’s office.

The new report highlights how different parts of the intelligence community have arrived at disparate judgments about the pandemic’s origin. The Energy Department now joins the Federal Bureau of Investigation in saying the virus likely spread via a mishap at a Chinese laboratory. Four other agencies, along with a national intelligence panel, still judge that it was likely the result of a natural transmission, and two are undecided.

The Energy Department’s conclusion is the result of new intelligence and is significant because the agency has considerable scientific expertise and oversees a network of U.S. national laboratories, some of which conduct advanced biological research.

The Energy Department made its judgment with “low confidence,” according to people who have read the classified report.

The FBI previously came to the conclusion that the pandemic was likely the result of a lab leak in 2021 with “moderate confidence” and still holds to this view.

The FBI employs a cadre of microbiologists, immunologists and other scientists and is supported by the National Bioforensic Analysis Center, which was established at Fort Detrick, Md., in 2004 to analyze anthrax and other possible biological threats.

U.S. officials declined to give details on the fresh intelligence and analysis that led the Energy Department to change its position. They added that while the Energy Department and the FBI each say an unintended lab leak is most likely, they arrived at those conclusions for different reasons.

The updated document underscores how intelligence officials are still putting together the pieces on how Covid-19 emerged. More than one million Americans have died in the pandemic that began more than three years ago.

The National Intelligence Council, which conducts long-term strategic analysis, and four agencies, which officials declined to identify, still assess with “low confidence” that the virus came about through natural transmission from an infected animal, according to the updated report.

The Central Intelligence Agency and another agency that officials wouldn’t name remain undecided between the lab-leak and natural-transmission theories, the people who have read the classified report said.

Despite the agencies’ differing analyses, the update reaffirmed an existing consensus between them that Covid-19 wasn’t the result of a Chinese biological-weapons program, the people who have read the classified report said.

A senior U.S. intelligence official confirmed that the intelligence community had conducted the update, whose existence hasn’t previously been reported. This official added that it was done in light of new intelligence, further study of academic literature and consultation with experts outside government.

The update, which is less than five pages, wasn’t requested by Congress. But lawmakers, particularly House and Senate Republicans, are pursuing their own investigations into the origins of the pandemic and are pressing the Biden administration and the intelligence community for more information.

U.S. national-security adviser Jake Sullivan, asked about the Journal’s reporting Sunday, said President Biden had repeatedly directed every part of the intelligence community to invest in trying to discern as much as possible about the origins of the pandemic. “President Biden specifically requested that the national labs, which are part of the Department of Energy, be brought into this assessment because he wants to put every tool at use to be able to figure out what happened here,” Mr. Sullivan said during an appearance on CNN.

There are a “variety of views in the intelligence community,” Mr. Sullivan added. “A number of them have said they just don’t have enough information.”

The Covid-19 virus first circulated in Wuhan, China, no later than November 2019, according to the U.S. 2021 intelligence report. The pandemic’s origin has been the subject of vigorous, sometimes partisan debate among academics, intelligence experts and lawmakers.

David Relman, a Stanford University microbiologist who has argued for a dispassionate investigation into the pandemic’s beginnings, welcomed word of the updated findings.

“Kudos to those who are willing to set aside their preconceptions and objectively re-examine what we know and don’t know about Covid origins,” said Dr. Relman, who has served on several federal scientific-advisory boards. “My plea is that we not accept an incomplete answer or give up because of political expediency.”

An Energy Department spokesman declined to discuss details of its assessment but wrote in a statement that the agency “continues to support the thorough, careful, and objective work of our intelligence professionals in investigating the origins of COVID-19, as the President directed.”

China, which has placed limits on investigations by the World Health Organization, has disputed that the virus could have leaked from one of its labs and has suggested it emerged outside China.

The Chinese government didn’t respond to requests for comment about whether there has been any change in its views on the origins of Covid-19.

Some scientists argue that the virus probably emerged naturally and leapt from an animal to a human, the same pathway for outbreaks of previously unknown pathogens.

Intelligence analysts who have supported that view give weight to “the precedent of past novel infectious disease outbreaks having zoonotic origins,” the flourishing trade in a diverse set of animals that are susceptible to such infections, and their conclusion that Chinese officials didn’t have foreknowledge of the virus, the 2021 report said.

Yet no confirmed animal source for Covid-19 has been identified. The lack of an animal source, and the fact that Wuhan is the center of China’s extensive coronavirus research, has led some scientists and U.S. officials to argue that a lab leak is the best explanation for the pandemic’s beginning.

U.S. State Department cables written in 2018 and internal Chinese documents show that there were persistent concerns about China’s biosafety procedures, which have been cited by proponents of the lab-leak hypothesis.

Wuhan is home to an array of laboratories, many of which were built or expanded as a result of China’s traumatic experience with the initial severe acute respiratory syndrome, or SARS, epidemic beginning in 2002. They include campuses of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Wuhan Institute of Biological Products, which produces vaccines.

An outbreak at a seafood market in Wuhan had initially been thought to be the source of the virus, but some scientists and Chinese public-health officials now see it as an example of community spread rather than the place where the first human infection occurred, the 2021 intelligence community report said.

In May 2021, President Biden told the intelligence community to step up its efforts to investigate the origins of Covid-19 and directed that the review draw on work by the U.S.’s national laboratories and other agencies. Congress, he said, would be kept informed of that effort.

The October 2021 report said that there was a consensus that Covid-19 wasn’t the result of a Chinese biological-weapons program. But it didn’t settle the debate over whether it resulted from a lab leak or came from an animal, saying that more information was needed from the Chinese authorities.

The U.S. intelligence community is made up of 18 agencies, including offices at the Energy, State and Treasury departments. Eight of them participated in the Covid-origins review, along with the National Intelligence Council.

Before that report, the Energy Department’s Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory prepared a study in May 2020 concluding that a lab-leak hypothesis was plausible and deserved further investigation.

The debate over whether Covid-19 might have escaped from a laboratory has been fueled by U.S. intelligence that three researchers from the Wuhan Institute of Virology became sick enough in November 2019 that they sought hospital care.

A House Intelligence Committee report concluded last year that this disclosure didn’t strengthen either the lab-leak or the natural-origin theory as the researchers might have become sick with a seasonal flu. But some former U.S. officials say the sick researchers were involved in coronavirus research.

Lawmakers have sought to find out more about why the FBI assesses a lab leak was likely. In an Aug. 1 letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray, Sen. Roger Marshall, a Kansas Republican, requested that the FBI share the records of its investigation and asked if the bureau had briefed Mr. Biden on its findings.

In a Nov. 18 letter, FBI Assistant Director Jill Tyson said the agency couldn’t share those details because of Justice Department policy on preserving “the integrity of ongoing investigations.” She referred the senator to Ms. Haines’s office for information on what briefings were arranged for the president.

This is the reason for the above

China offers a peace plan in Ukraine, Xi leaving to Moscow

Suddenly US intelligence discovered this and that

Another Balloon crisis BS

US should let go of all these nonsense, and explain why was needed for US to sabotaged the North Stream pipeline

US should now try to save the bit credibility left, instead doubling down the BS
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:25 pm
Doc wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:13 pm
Topic Discussion

This is the reason for the above

Suddenly US intelligence discovered this and that

Another Balloon crisis BS

US should let go of all these nonsense, and explain why was needed for US to sabotaged the North Stream pipeline

US should now try to save the bit credibility left, instead doubling down the BS
The CCP's peace plan is that countries should not intervene in the internal affairs of other countries Like the Chinese province of Taiwan or the Russia province of Ukraine.

In the mean time 20 million people dead from COVID leaked from a not so secure PLA bio Weapons lab. DO all those dead mad mullahs in Qum need to try their credibility as well after making deals with the devil? I will be away for a while. I am taking a boat tour down the Crimea river. I want to get a close up view of the Russian army rushing to escape certain death from the Ukrainian army virus.

:lol:
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/health/no-defi ... er/2831817

White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan has rejected a Wall Street Journal (WSJ) report which stated that a US Department of Energy study concluded that the Covid-19 pandemic was likely the result of a failure of safety practices at a laboratory in China, stating that there is “not a definitive answer” as to the true origins of the virus.
Responding to the WSJ report, Sullivan said that President Joe Biden has ordered a full investigation into the potential origins of Covid-19 but he stressed the various governmental bodies looking into the matter have yet to reach a unanimous verdict.

“President Biden has directed, repeatedly, every element of our intelligence community to put effort and resources behind getting to the bottom of this question,” Sullivan told CNN on Sunday.

“If we gain any further insight or information, we will share it with Congress, and we will share it with the American people. But right now, there is not a definitive answer that has emerged from the intelligence community on this question.”

Unfortunately, American media, not anymore what used 2B .. they now instrument of disinformation catering to political factions

Unfortunately
Doc

Post by Doc »

Parodite wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:26 pm https://erictopol.substack.com/p/the-ba5-story
The BA.5 story
The takeover by this Omicron sub-variant is not pretty
Eric Topol
Jun 27

The Omicron sub-variant BA.5 is the worst version of the virus that we’ve seen. It takes immune escape, already extensive, to the next level, and, as a function of that, enhanced transmissibility, well beyond Omicron (BA.1) and other Omicron family variants that we’ve seen (including BA.1.1, BA.2, BA.2.12.1, and BA.4). You could say it’s not so bad because there hasn’t been a marked rise in hospitalizations and deaths as we saw with Omicron, but that’s only because we had such a striking adverse impact from Omicron, for which there is at least some cross-immunity (BA.1 to BA.5). Here I will review (1) what we know about its biology; (2) its current status around the world; and (3) the ways we can defend against it.

[...]
So as to be expected the mutations continue and those that are succesful in escaping immunity cause new waves of infections. BA4 nd BA5 both get deeper into the lung tissue and cause more severe illness. Despite all this, the amount of hospitalizations and people getting seriously sick is not that much higher, probably due to cross-immunity where our immune systems still recognize part of the sequences in the new sub variants.

Me and fam. have all recovered from covid, now 3 weeks into it. We all had mild symptoms, no fever just head and throat aches, some dry coughing (still somewhat persisting), a sniffy nose, flu like fatigue. I did loose smell-taste completely but it's coming back.

I have a 50/50 confidence in mRNA vacinations not having unexpected mid-long term detrimental systemic side effects, i.e. not enough trust to want more of those. I rather trust my immune system being able to handle all coming variations. After two days of symptoms it signalled "no worries, I got this, no big deal". :) Despite my health not being optimal right now as i'm still recovering from a heart attack in februari.

One cannot rule out nasty variants popping up, but on the other hand our immunesystems are so far able to keep covid and all its off-spring mutations under control as is the normal endemic evolution. People with compromised health esp overweight remain more vulnerable but that is not weird and to be expected.

As for the reasons to be cautious with mRNA vaccins and for me the reason not to take them anymore (I had two):

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 152200206X

As always, more research is needed etc, but the first signs are not good at all. If mRNA impairs your innate immune system and deregulating the production of your life saving interferons among other things... where these effects can be long term, it is a nuclear bomb under Pfizer et-al.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO0ClPQ8asg
Covid natural immunity confirmed

tO0ClPQ8asg
Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc

Post by Doc »

So if there was not a lab leak, then why was Fauci trying to cover it up?
https://archive.ph/EWPMg#selection-921.3-921.113

New emails show Dr. Anthony Fauci commissioned scientific paper in Feb. 2020 to disprove Wuhan lab leak theory
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Doc wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:02 am So if there was not a lab leak, then why was Fauci trying to cover it up?

New emails show Dr. Anthony Fauci commissioned scientific paper in Feb. 2020 to disprove Wuhan lab leak theory
There is still evidence that points to DARPA, Fort Detrick and the Ukraine bioweapon factories.

The UK emails released yesterday seem to be much more promising than Fauci’s.

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:49 pm
Doc wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:02 am So if there was not a lab leak, then why was Fauci trying to cover it up?

There is still evidence that points to DARPA, Fort Detrick and the Ukraine bioweapon factories.

When Eco Health proposed Sar GOF studies Darpa rejected them as far too dangerous.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Doc wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:05 pm

When Eco Health proposed Sar GOF studies Darpa rejected them as far too dangerous.
What is going on now is not a search for truth or justice. It is damage control. Limited hangouts, scapegoating.

One thing discovered is that NO vaccine has been tested for safety and efficacy. Not one; and you never hear anyone suggest doing that.

The goal is to pin this genocide on someone and get back to business as soon as possible.

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:48 pm
Doc wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:05 pm

What is going on now is not a search for truth or justice. It is damage control. Limited hangouts, scapegoating.

One thing discovered is that NO vaccine has been tested for safety and efficacy. Not one; and you never hear anyone suggest doing that.

The goal is to pin this genocide on someone and get back to business as soon as possible.
The number one excuse I have been hearing on this is that the Wet Market origin theory was a "Nobel Lie" Because the CCP would not cooperate if they were accused of leaking COVID from the lab. In the past the CCP refused to share data on new strains of the Flu. At that point they should have been suspended from all international health organizations. I suppose the excuse then was they would stop cooperating in making Globalists obscenely weahty if they were held accountable then.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Wuhan lab scientists researching coronavirus were the first to contract COVID-19: report

It probably was a bat that flew from the wet market to the Wuhan Lab. Can you blame the bat 700 miles from home? He was probably just really lonely and went to the lab to have other bats like him to play with.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/13/wuhan-sci ... 19-report/
Doc

Post by Doc »