The Netherlands

Nonc Hilaire

Re: The Netherlands

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

noddy wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:27 pm Indonesia , only has those problems in the arab-afied areas.

south pacific culture doesnt tend to get so caught up in things, its hot , its humid, heavy clothing is not useful.

middle class muslims , from educated backgrounds and cities, no real problems - middle class is the same world over, with slight differences.

I wouldnt go dumping a million australian labourers in another country either :)
An imam in the Jakarta area and I correspond fairly regularly. It’s the same as the west - politics and criminals like to hide behind religion.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

The Wilderling argument would be: let those Muslims live in historically Muslim countries. A win-win for everybody. But you can't get rid of them legally and closing the immigration door completely is a political no-go too.

The reason Muslims are not trusted in Europe:

Undercover mosque 1/6

Similar series about major Mosques in Denmark. Toxic houses of psychosis and hatred that need to be closed down, but won't be. It is considered a virtue of tolerance to allow them to exist; a post-Christian feature of Western European societies to believe in goodness, to convert people with love, empathy, acceptance. God forbid you fail being such a loving and forgiving human being! You'd jeopardize your own future too...

When people share the same territory but no longer trust each other... violence is the endgame. A number of Wilderlings make plans to leave, escape the hell hole they see developing. I have two collegues who make these plans already. Not just because of Islam; it's the complete package of the emerging globalist system police state plus leftist climate ideology wealth drain. They go as remote as possible, off the grid, grizzly adams style. Very resourceful guys though, so not for everybody. I prefer staying on the Titanic, I'm too old for that middle finger.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:25 am An imam in the Jakarta area and I correspond fairly regularly. It’s the same as the west - politics and criminals like to hide behind religion.
Didn't dubbaya Bush believe he could do business with Putin because he had a crucifix hanging around his neck?
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Parodite wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:27 pm
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:25 am An imam in the Jakarta area and I correspond fairly regularly. It’s the same as the west - politics and criminals like to hide behind religion.
Didn't dubbaya Bush believe he could do business with Putin because he had a crucifix hanging around his neck?
Dubya believed two planes flew into three buildings which caused them to all collapse perfectly into their own footprints.

If Dubya saw Putin wearing a crucifix I imagine he watched Putin closely in case he laid an easter egg.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

From 37 seats in the election results, to now 48 in the polls. Something happening here...

Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Congratulation :lol: Parodite

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Honestly, I like it when people express their opinions this way; civil and creative. The immense suffering of the Palestinians in Gaza should not be forgotten.
noddy

Post by noddy »

ultracrepidarian