The Netherlands

Parodite

Re: The Netherlands

Post by Parodite »

Of course the demonizing and death threats against Baudet have begun..err.. intensified. Sigh...

I'm not on par with his somewhat romantic over-indulging in Western European culture and history (rather bloody), but the FvD analyses and programs are spot on in general re. climate change / C02 obsessions, immigration-integration, the EU + hyper-globalism vis-a-vis the breakdown of national democracies in Europe, left-wing regressive madness in the media on universities etc.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Parodite wrote:Zero to Hero: Brand New Climate Skeptic Party Now the Largest Group in the Dutch Senate

Remarkable win for Forum for Democracy. This win is also a poll for the next parliamentary elections, they suggest 26 seats which would make them the biggest party in NL.
This is a pleasant surprise. The usual suspects must be having hysterics.

The Council of Europe recently failed to include the proposed 2050 deindustrialization targets in its final draft.

Germany surprisingly sided with Poland and the other East Euro nations.

Having the French riot is one thing, having the Germans out rioting would take matters to an entirely different level.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

lsVYy0AoTJc
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

A few misconceptions one hears in the ether.

1. The Dutch farmers protest against policies that battle MMGW and will throw them out of business

This is not the case. They protest against policies that want to limit nitrogen oxide ending up in the environment following the Natura 2000 guidelines-edicts of the EU. Aim of natura 2000 is to preserve eco-diversity and to that end limiting nitrogen oxide in the environment is an important goal. It means many will loose their farms. So it has zero to do with global warming.

Personally I prefer preserving the productivity of Dutch farmers at this point with looming food and energy shortages / price hikes. Unique specimen of butterflies, toads and plants can wait.

IMO we need more farmers, not less. More small scale farms with bio-diverse and eco-friendly production where possible, but also large scale mega-farms with maximized efficiency and output where we need them. And-and, not either-or.

2. In NL energy shortages and enormous prices hikes of esp gas are inevitable. It will be a cold winter.

This may be true for Germany, but not for NL. We have an enormous gas reserve in the north that is now on standby due to small earth quakes terrorizing the local population for years already, damaging and devaluating their homes and buildings. These gas reserves will be back switched on when necessary. The gvt already said and promised to do so if push comes to shove. I can imagine NL will start selling gas to germany end of year.

3. NL farmers believe the WEF is behind all this

Maybe some do, but most just are proud hard working people with a passion for what they do and who don't want their business and life's work being destroyed by detached bureaucrats. There is true hatred and anger there.

As for the WEF. How much is causation and how much correlation remains to be seen. They are a 100% repulsive group of elitist wannabees who love the taste of central control and almost immediately ejaculate imagening how their noble concerted actions will save the world. More likely they will cause harm and misery.

I'm not sure they actually conspire in an effective way as they don't need to: the EU has all the power tools it needs to try and forge their United States of Europe. The WEF to me comes off as a mere orgy where a number of high brows fiddle each others Eurogenic Zones (tm) singing hymns of their globalist Utopia. Afther climaxing they just go back to their daily jobs elsewhere.

Klaus Shwab is pretty hilarious! He loves the thought he is directing it all, but he really is a nobody who just organises orgy-esque parties for some of the people who really pull levers on the world stage. I suspect nobody attending those WEF parties take Klausie too serious. If anything, his value would be to distract from the real action elsewhere.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

True about Schwab. A Batman-esque supervillian designed to distract from the international bankers.

One thing I learned in my brief oil industry experience is you can’t shut off gas like you can oil. It migrates when the pressure containment is disturbed.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The definition of bureaucratic insanity.

Bloomberg | Netherlands to Buy Out Farmers Amid Pushback Over Nitrogen Goals
By Diederik Baazil
25 November 2022 at 11:27 am GMT-5
Listen to this article

The Netherlands laid out plans to buy out hundreds of farms near nature reserves, an attempt to quell the fury of Dutch farmers over its goal of halving nitrogen emissions by 2030.

The government will acquire large nitrogen emitters as part of a voluntary and one-time offer, said Nitrogen Minister Christianne van der Wal-Zeggelink in a letter to the parliament in the Hague. The cabinet has set aside €24.3 billion to fund the transition.

The target, designed to comply with European Union rules on reducing nitrogen pollution, prompted uproar among farmers shortly after it was first presented in June. If implemented, the government’s plan would require cuts of as much of 95% in emissions in some provinces and see the livestock population in the Netherlands reduced by a third over the next eight years.

The protests drew global headlines this summer as farm-owners brought their cows to the Hague, blocking roads and prompting the agriculture minister to quit.

If not enough farmers sell their businesses, then the government may have to force some of them out of business, Prime Minister Mark Rutte said in a press conference on Friday.

The Netherlands is the second-largest exporter of agricultural products, with estimated exports of 104.7 billion euros ($111 billion) in 2021, according to Wageningen University. Cattle and fertilizers are key sources of nitrogen emissions.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

First exit polls show sharp election losses for many parties, big wins for newcomers
The first exit poll was presented minutes later, featuring results for the province of Noord-Holland, followed by Overijssel and Noord-Brabant, all three of which showed dramatic victories for Boer Burger Beweging (BBB), which was formed in recent years to represent the interests of farmers and the agriculture sector.
BBB (Farmer-Citizen Movement) makes historic wins. Well done Caroline van der Plas. Might become biggest nl party.

Relevance: in may 2023 the provinces vote for the dutch senate (legislative branch) so this BBB might put some serious sticks into the wheels of the nitrogen dutch farmers holocaust.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Parodite wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:09 pm First exit polls show sharp election losses for many parties, big wins for newcomers
The first exit poll was presented minutes later, featuring results for the province of Noord-Holland, followed by Overijssel and Noord-Brabant, all three of which showed dramatic victories for Boer Burger Beweging (BBB), which was formed in recent years to represent the interests of farmers and the agriculture sector.
BBB (Farmer-Citizen Movement) makes historic wins. Well done Caroline van der Plas. Might become biggest nl party.

Relevance: in may 2023 the provinces vote for the dutch senate (legislative branch) so this BBB might put some serious sticks into the wheels of the nitrogen dutch farmers holocaust.
Well done, Netherlands.
noddy

Post by noddy »

how do they non comply with EU standards tho ?

CLOGXIT !?
ultracrepidarian
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

We should support the ND farmers by putting some of their windMILFs in the beauty of women thread.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64967513
Farmers' protest party win shock Dutch vote victory
Published
8 hours ago

Leader of the BBB political party Caroline van der Plas reacts to the results for the Provincial Council elections in Bathmen, the Netherland
IMAGE SOURCE,SEM VAN DER WAL/EPA-EFE/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
Image caption,
A stunned Caroline van der Plas said that Dutch voters had spoken
By Anna Holligan & Paul Kirby In The Hague and London
BBC News
A farmers' party has stunned Dutch politics, and is set to be the biggest party in the upper house of parliament after provincial elections.

The Farmer-citizen movement (BBB) was only set up in 2019 in the wake of widespread farmers' protests.

But with most votes counted they are due to win 15 of the Senate's seats with almost 20% of the vote.

"This isn't normal, but actually it is! It's all normal citizens who voted," said leader Caroline van der Plas.

The BBB aims to fight government plans to slash nitrogen emissions harmful to biodiversity by dramatically reducing livestock numbers and buying out thousands of farms.

But its appeal has spread rapidly beyond its rural heartland, on a populist platform that represents traditional, conservative Dutch social and moral values.

Shocked by the scale of their success, Ms van der Plas told supporters that voters normally stayed at home if they lost faith in politics: "But today people have shown they can't stay at home any longer. We won't be ignored any more."

A left-wing Green-Labour alliance is also on course to win 15 Senate seats, while Prime Minister Mark Rutte's four-party coalition is poised to fall back to 24 - down eight seats.

Turnout in Wednesday's vote, estimated at 57.5%, was the highest for years and the biggest loser of the night was the far-right Forum for Democracy party.

For rural voters, the main incentive for backing the BBB was to protest against cuts in nitrogen emissions, according to an Ipsos poll for public broadcaster NOS.

But voters also turned out in force for the Greens, and environmental groups warned that the Netherlands' problems were not going away.

"Restoring nature is just as necessary today and tomorrow as it was yesterday," tweeted Natuurmonumenten.

Why Dutch farmers are protesting over emissions cuts
The run-up to the vote was dominated by the sight of farmers' tractors on the streets of The Hague and outside the venue that hosted a pre-vote leaders' debate.

Tractors at the Provincial House of North Brabant during a demonstration in Den Bosch, the Netherlands, 14 March 2023
IMAGE SOURCE,JEROEN JUMELET/EPA-EFE/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
Image caption,
Tractors took part in a noisy protest on the eve of the vote in the southern city of Den Bosch
Commentator Ben Coates described the result as "something of an earthquake in Dutch politics".

Although their policies are very much focused on opposing the government's environmental policies, he told the BBC most people would characterise them as a right-wing, populist party that was quite anti-EU, anti-immigration and in favour of banning burkas for Muslims.

Standing before supporters on Wednesday night, Caroline van der Plas wore her trademark green nail polish and a ring featuring an upside-down Dutch flag, a symbol of the anti-government protests.

The daughter of an Irish mother and a Dutch father, she lost her husband Jan to pancreatic cancer as the protests took off in 2019. She is unlike any Dutch party leader - and for many voters, that is her appeal.

She had to step back from public campaigning last year because of death threats. She was told the same fate awaited her as Pim Fortuyn, a populist leader assassinated days before the 2002 Dutch general election.

Speaking to the BBC during a visit to farmers in the rural east, she sprang to her feet in mid-sentence to avoid a bee, explaining she had been stung as a toddler and had been terrified ever since.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

One way or other all sitting representatives will be voted out .. all over Europe

Europeans do not want war , and going broke

Waiting for the other shoe to drop
noddy

Post by noddy »

nonsense.

they tried to make steak very expensive and their is one thing that unites every germanic man on the planet is that steak and chips (or some other meat and carbs variant), with a pint, is a CORE HUMAN RIGHT
ultracrepidarian
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Dutch election: Wilders' far-right party set for gains

Three parties could potentially win: VVD, PVV and PvdA-Greens. Wilders made a 10+ seats surge in a few weeks and could end up on top, but it will be close.

Many people vote Wilders strategically as the best way to prevent another center-leftish-wokish-Climate-mad government be formed. For 20 years the man lives in a public prison with armed body guards 24/7, quarantined by other parties as a no-go even before elections were held. That is spitting in the face of more than a million voters which now finally boomerangs back karmatically in their faces.

VVD has opened the door for PVV somewhat as does the new NSC, which opens the possibility of a coalition of rightwing, populist, anti-EU , pro national sovereignty, anti-Climate-Madness, anti-Immigration GVT.
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:59 pm Dutch election: Wilders' far-right party set for gains

Three parties could potentially win: VVD, PVV and PvdA-Greens. Wilders made a 10+ seats surge in a few weeks and could end up on top, but it will be close.

Many people vote Wilders strategically as the best way to prevent another center-leftish-wokish-Climate-mad government be formed. For 20 years the man lives in a public prison with armed body guards 24/7, quarantined by other parties as a no-go even before elections were held. That is spitting in the face of more than a million voters which now finally boomerangs back karmatically in their faces.

VVD has opened the door for PVV somewhat as does the new NSC, which opens the possibility of a coalition of rightwing, populist, anti-EU , pro national sovereignty, anti-Climate-Madness, anti-Immigration GVT.

https://apnews.com/article/netherlands- ... 984acaca6b

Well, congratulation Parodite :lol:

Looking forward for Marine Lepen

Liberal(democracy) in toilet and flashed

Poor Zelenskyy, done

Never liked Olaf Scholz

Yes, we turning the corner, sharp right

mad mullahs never liked liberals , neither Patriarch Kirill of Moscow liked liberals .. :lol:

Trump, here we come :lol:
Heracleum Persicum

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... ght-europe

Why are younger voters flocking to the far right in parts of Europe ?

The youthful citizens are increasingly backing "xenophobic" populists who prioritize their needs
noddy

Post by noddy »

yep, its slowly becoming not racist to say that immigration has made our lives worse, not better - every part of the west has got shitter for average joe since we opened the gates.

the problem is that the right wing governments in the UK and AUS (and probably USA) have talked the talk, but always increased, not lowered, immigraiton whilst claiming to do the opposite.

this is creating an atmosphere were their is no safety valve, so the fringes will come into play.

im an immigrant family, most of my friends are immigrant families, its not immigrants fault.

its the fact that if you pump people into the economy faster than housing and services can keep up and faster than jobs are created - you get expensive houses, lavender services and no jobs.

which is exactly what has happened.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:17 am yep, its slowly becoming not racist to say that immigration has made our lives worse, not better - every part of the west has got shitter for average joe since we opened the gates.

im an immigrant family, most of my friends are immigrant families, its not immigrants fault.

The immigration issue in the west is "misunderstood"

"materialism" centre to Wester "culture" .. materialism means "less children" as more children dramatically lowers a family's living standard as children are very expensive and become much more expensive.

That lead to dramatic low birth rate, dramatic drop of population, dramatic greying of population. Needing massive inflow of new population, in millions a year, into all Western countries. Alternative would be decline of living standard, down the road disappearing on the map (probably will happen to Japan and Italy)

There no immigrants from Western countries with Western cultures .. Massive inflow, in millions a yr, possible only from a totally different "cultures and civilizations".

Notion those millions of new comers adapt Western civilization "naive" .. once new comers reach the "critical mass", the nation not same but a "new nation" is being born. One can see this very vividly in USA .. US with open southern border, becoming more and more latino.

In Europe, France can not expect to have 10 million Arabs (with increasing #s) and be same France as 100 yrs ago, France will become more and more Arab .. Same with Germany with Turks, and Dutch .. Brits smart, they have already Sharia Law etc etc :lol:

What to do about all this ? ?

Birth rate must go up .. for that, having children must be dramatically "subsidized", dramatically .. or .. party as long as it gets and than "close shop"

noddy wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:17 am

its the fact that if you pump people into the economy faster than housing and services can keep up and faster than jobs are created - you get expensive houses, lavender services and no jobs.

which is exactly what has happened.

All true

But

enough housing, enough job, enough everything would not solve the "cultural divide" .. in US, with 1 million Latino a yr freely walking in, there enough jobs and enough housing etc, that does not change US becoming more and more "Latino" .. but US does not mind becoming Latino, where French do not want to become more Arab.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Dirty secret is; most non-Muslim people here are afraid of Islam as a political-religious totalitarian ideology. But the sun is still shining. Up to 10% Muslims is ok-isch, you can still bash the Wilderlings for their racist, xenophobic, Islamophobic utterances. Above 20% general unease rises. 50% or more Muslims will generate panic attacks and cause the breakdown of Western liberal secular society. A sinking ship is going in one direction only: down.

What is needed, it seems to me, is Muslims here en-masse try comfort and re-assure phobic white Dutch natives that they have nothing to fear from any percentage of Muslims in their society. Invite them to their mosques, from moderate to Salafist brotherhood orthodox, and listen to the poetic wonders of Islam, known for its tolerance of otherners, Jews in particular.

Show them how all Islamic ranks condemned the Charlie Hebdo murders and the demonic massacre by Hamas of Israeli citizens, women, children, grand parents, many leftist peaceniks in those kibbutzes close to Gaza. Let them hear that loud rejection of such violence, from all Islamic corners. Just as many people reject the excessive violence of the IDF. Condemn both, or condemn none.

The Wilderling phobes need tender love and care from Muslims, obviously. And some gratitude for opening their neighborhoods to them, where they can practice their religion freely without impediment in Mosques just around the corner.

Love, trust, friendship, neighbors respecting neighbors is a two-way street. So far however, Muslims are just insulted, angry and playing eternal victim. Which means the love-affair is over and the Wilderlings uniting in greater and greater numbers.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:29 pm
That lead to dramatic low birth rate, dramatic drop of population, dramatic greying of population. Needing massive inflow of new population, in millions a year, into all Western countries. Alternative would be decline of living standard, down the road disappearing on the map (probably will happen to Japan and Italy)
a massive decline in standard to avoid a small decline in standard is the lie of it all.

when bankers and corporations complain about decline, its decline of them - not me.

my life is better with cheaper houses and less competition for jobs.

decline for "who"
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:12 pm Dirty secret is; most non-Muslim people here are afraid of Islam as a political-religious totalitarian ideology. But the sun is still shining. Up to 10% Muslims is ok-isch, you can still bash the Wilderlings for their racist, xenophobic, Islamophobic utterances. Above 20% general unease rises. 50% or more Muslims will generate panic attacks and cause the breakdown of Western liberal secular society. A sinking ship is going in one direction only: down.

What is needed, it seems to me, is Muslims here en-masse try comfort and re-assure phobic white Dutch natives that they have nothing to fear from any percentage of Muslims in their society. Invite them to their mosques, from moderate to Salafist brotherhood orthodox, and listen to the poetic wonders of Islam, known for its tolerance of otherners, Jews in particular.

Show them how all Islamic ranks condemned the Charlie Hebdo murders and the demonic massacre by Hamas of Israeli citizens, women, children, grand parents, many leftist peaceniks in those kibbutzes close to Gaza. Let them hear that loud rejection of such violence, from all Islamic corners. Just as many people reject the excessive violence of the IDF. Condemn both, or condemn none.

The Wilderling phobes need tender love and care from Muslims, obviously. And some gratitude for opening their neighborhoods to them, where they can practice their religion freely without impediment in Mosques just around the corner.

Love, trust, friendship, neighbors respecting neighbors is a two-way street. So far however, Muslims are just insulted, angry and playing eternal victim. Which means the love-affair is over and the Wilderlings uniting in greater and greater numbers.

Iran, Indonesia , Malaysia , Morocco, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Yemen are totally different cultures, civilization and people .. but they Muslims.

Nederland's issues is with 500,000 Moroccans in Holland .. blaming Moroccans would be racism, blaming "fictitious" Islam the way to go.

Moroccans can convert overnight to Buddhism and still same situation
Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noddy

Post by noddy »

the problem with 90% of islam in the west is poor, low class men who are used to women dressing modestly losing their respest at how western and asian women dont dress modest.

this was the cause of the sydney unrest - the village lebanese boys didnt understand that white chicks in bikinis arent prostitutes.

my female dutch friends turned angry and racist because they were sick of morocan labourer bullshit.

then you have muslim women, who demand to be kept seperate from muslim men (HAHAHAHA) .,.,. special no men days at the pool and stuff.

we dont need that - go to the pool, its for everyone

broken culture for western integration.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

Indonesia , only has those problems in the arab-afied areas.

south pacific culture doesnt tend to get so caught up in things, its hot , its humid, heavy clothing is not useful.

middle class muslims , from educated backgrounds and cities, no real problems - middle class is the same world over, with slight differences.

I wouldnt go dumping a million australian labourers in another country either :)
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:19 pm the problem with 90% of islam in the west is poor, low class men who are used to women dressing modestly losing their respest at how western and asian women dont dress modest.

this was the cause of the sydney unrest - the village lebanese boys didnt understand that white chicks in bikinis arent prostitutes.

my female dutch friends turned angry and racist because they were sick of morocan labourer bullshit.

then you have muslim women, who demand to be kept seperate from muslim men (HAHAHAHA) .,.,. special no men days at the pool and stuff.

we dont need that - go to the pool, its for everyone

broken culture for western integration.

Pretty much all you don't like in Islam, all (so called) islamic laws, existed in that part of the world since at least 5000 yrs before Islam .. In fact Islam moderated those cultural laws ruling that part of the world. Much worst mindset re women exists in Buddhist and Hindu India than in Muslim Turkey or Iran.

noddy wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:19 pm

:lol: :D
noddy

Post by noddy »

A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet
ultracrepidarian