The eternal US elections - 2016 edition

Mr. Perfect

Re: The eternal US elections - 2016 edition

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol why doesn't Canada take them in illegally.
Censorship isn't necessary
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Doc wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Here's the problem: the counting has mysteriously slowed in always problematic Broward County (Florida) and in a county in Virgina (can't remember off the top of my head)- both of those counties are historically big on Democrats.

Something really fishy about it. I hope Trump and the RNC are on top of that because it's starting to look like they are trying to find every vote possible to upset in those two states.
All of Hillary's Campaign strategists left the floor of Hillary's party about an hour ago. I was watching PBS and they pointed that out. I think HIllary spent a lot of time in PA when she should have spent it elsewhere. In Philly in 2012 there were 57 voting districts where Romney received no votes I mean absolutely ZERO

VA is pretty tied now with Hillary slightly ahead. Trump seems to be pulling ahead in Wisconsin and Michigan. He has a pretty solid lead in Florida right now. 100 k votes I believe

Getting close so close
Wouldn't the flip side be that she desperately thought that the African-American community in Philadelphia would be the only way for her to stump trump?

Hillary played it like she was facing the Karl Rove and the Gang: "I get this state, you get that one; I get this one, you get that one."

As if they could rely solely on their models; and that broad, tireless campaigning wouldn't net votes here and there.

It's looking increasingly likely that Trump squeaks out several states because he and Pence made a mad dash around the map and tirelessly gave stump speech after stump speech to obtain/retain every last vote they possibly could.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I don't think the media is going to give Trump permission to be President.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol media can't bring themselves to call election
NapLajoieonSteroids

Mr. Perfect wrote:I don't think the media is going to give Trump permission to be President.
they are already talking about how the electors should be faithless because he's socially unacceptable. :lol:
NapLajoieonSteroids

I do not mean to denigrate President Ford because he was put in an unenviable position but, if the Executive Office could survive Gerald Ford, who admitted that he was way out of his depth when he took over; it can survive anyone as long as it wishes to.

These nervous nellies should get themselves sorted and get us Americans to bed w/the victory speech.
Last edited by NapLajoieonSteroids on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:I don't think the media is going to give Trump permission to be President.
I think there will be very little change in the MSM. And Nevertrump

bk..png
bk..png (12.95 KiB) Viewed 409 times
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:I do not mean to denigrate President Ford because he was put in an unenviable position but, if the Executive Office could survive Gerald Ford, who admitted that he was way out of his depth when he took over; it can survive anyone as long as it wishes to.

These nervous nellies should get themselves sorted and get us Americans to bed w/the victory speech.
Trump is going to be amazing.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Msm suicide watch.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Kellyanne Conway Rockstar.
Juno

Post by Juno »

Mr. Perfect.

You feeling good?
Proud Member International Brotherhood of Bullfighters, Rodeo Clowns, and Barrelmen, Local 17
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I'm experiencing a deep peace I have never before known.
NapLajoieonSteroids

arrgh, why won't she just go away now? She's grifted all the money she'll ever need, she has a granddaughter and there will permanently be in the history books as one of the most famous/infamous American women ever.

It's time to go, if she contests this now, how will she even be able to govern?
Doc

Post by Doc »

BTW This guy is where I got the 4 to 7% Trump over performing the poll due the enthusiasm of Trump supporters

https://twitter.com/StatesPoll

Seems like it is just him. His prediction for the election:
sp.jpg
sp.jpg (114.53 KiB) Viewed 393 times
New Trump song:

"I was the lightning rod and the Rod won"
"I was the lightning rod and the Rod won"
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:I'm experiencing a deep peace I have never before known.
Hell one more electoral vote and a Hillary concession and I know that whenever I die I will die happy.
Juno

Post by Juno »

Hugs Mr. Perfect. After all these years.
Proud Member International Brotherhood of Bullfighters, Rodeo Clowns, and Barrelmen, Local 17
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Who knew right? My joy is full.
Doc

Post by Doc »

AP Calls Wisconsin for Trump !! The Biggest republican victory since Reagan !!

y6Sxv-sUYtM
Juno

Post by Juno »

Let me know if Zach Morris has anything worthwhile to consider. I am gonna be enjoying the penumbras and emanations of this eveing's events though...
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Between Brexit and the 2016 POTUS election, it is time for pollsters to go back to school and do their homework.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

You forgot 2014, 2015, 2016 primaries and the last British election and Israeli election.

You should know by now they all take orders from John Podesta. They are all lying sacks.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:Between Brexit and the 2016 POTUS election, it is time for pollsters to go back to school and do their homework.
Like I said there is one guy that got it closer to being right than any of them. So Far only Wisconsin, And Nevada wrong.

https://twitter.com/StatesPoll
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Good Morning, did I miss anything? :D
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Bro, do you think Trump was in it to win it now.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Bro, do you think Trump was in it to win it now.
Don't forget who said the pollsters are lying, and I would not be surprised if Trump wins.

It is a beautiful morning! Still don't know if I was right, and he got swept up in the wave, or if I was wrong, but at times being wrong is better than being right.

:D

Congrats to you, Doc, Napster, and all who kept waving the fires burning.

Did you get my pallet of Windex, is it going to be enough? :D

Oh, my RPLP friends are going to be having coronaries today.... :lol: