The eternal US elections - 2016 edition

NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: The eternal US elections - 2016 edition

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Also reading that New Hampshire is flipping by a few hundred votes to Trump. This may require a recount, does New Hampshire have automatic recount like some states do, that kicks in if the total difference is under so many votes?

and that the polls in Madison County, Wisconsin are staying open later by judge's decree (again, historically Democratic territory)
NapLajoieonSteroids

oh and what's going on with John Kasich?

He announces that he's going to give a http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/po ... rty speech 2 days after the election.

The man has embarrassed himself thoroughly this election season and I'm starting to think he's lost his mind.
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

The average of latest polls was Clinton 3 points in front of Trump.

The reality of popular vote to date - with 55M votes taken into account, that is 40%+ of total - is Trump 2 points in front of Clinton.

Admitted, this is not what will decide the election. Electoral college is what is important.

However, a "surprise" did materialize. Not a big one, no great pro-Trump wave. But a surprise big enough so as to let the eventual result hang... to the width of an hair.
NapLajoieonSteroids

...and there goes Virginia- the minute they dig up enough votes they call it

Where's the RNC here- 6000 vote difference in Virginia isn't a whole lot after he was hanging at 200,000 ahead
NapLajoieonSteroids

Alexis wrote:The average of latest polls was Clinton 3 points in front of Trump.

The reality of popular vote to date - with 55M votes taken into account, that is 40%+ of total - is Trump 2 points in front of Clinton.

Admitted, this is not what will decide the election. Electoral college is what is important.

However, a "surprise" did materialize. Not a big one, no great pro-Trump wave. But a surprise big enough so as to let the eventual result hang... to the width of an hair.
I'm still worried about a YUUUGE anti-Trump vote in California. That could tip the popular vote her way even if the electoral vote is his....that'll amp up the bitterness. :shock:
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Looks like he did win florida........
Deep down I'm very superficial
NapLajoieonSteroids

and let me just note that Mr.P has either died of a heart attack because of how well positioned everything is looking (Trump victory, retaining both houses of congress)

OR

he's so low-energy that he is napping in his reinforced steel, fallout shelter. :D
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

At least he didn't embarrass himself.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I'm in the heart attack zone.
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Mr. Perfect wrote:I'm in the heart attack zone.
Take care, Mr P! ;)
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I am shaking and vomiting
NapLajoieonSteroids

Mr. Perfect wrote:I am shaking and vomiting
You're going to need to stick around because it only gets harder from here.

I thought you may appreciate this- from one Mr. P to another:
Barack Obama has apparently presided over the local, state, Congressional and now perhaps the national collapse of the Democratic party.
Mr. John Podhoretz
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Here's the problem: the counting has mysteriously slowed in always problematic Broward County (Florida) and in a county in Virgina (can't remember off the top of my head)- both of those counties are historically big on Democrats.

Something really fishy about it. I hope Trump and the RNC are on top of that because it's starting to look like they are trying to find every vote possible to upset in those two states.
All of Hillary's Campaign strategists left the floor of Hillary's party about an hour ago. I was watching PBS and they pointed that out. I think HIllary spent a lot of time in PA when she should have spent it elsewhere. In Philly in 2012 there were 57 voting districts where Romney received no votes I mean absolutely ZERO

VA is pretty tied now with Hillary slightly ahead. Trump seems to be pulling ahead in Wisconsin and Michigan. He has a pretty solid lead in Florida right now. 100 k votes I believe

Getting close so close
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:I am shaking and vomiting
You want to see heart attack and Nervous break down Check out PBS Mark Shields (heart Attack) David Brooks (nervous break down just realizing his career is screwed) Mr P. You'll feel better :D
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

Doc wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Here's the problem: the counting has mysteriously slowed in always problematic Broward County (Florida) and in a county in Virgina (can't remember off the top of my head)- both of those counties are historically big on Democrats.

Something really fishy about it. I hope Trump and the RNC are on top of that because it's starting to look like they are trying to find every vote possible to upset in those two states.
All of Hillary's Campaign strategists left the floor of Hillary's party about an hour ago. I was watching PBS and they pointed that out. I think HIllary spent a lot of time in PA when she should have spent it elsewhere. In Philly in 2012 there were 57 voting districts where Romney received no votes I mean absolutely ZERO

VA is pretty tied now with Hillary slightly ahead. Trump seems to be pulling ahead in Wisconsin and Michigan. He has a pretty solid lead in Florida right now. 100 k votes I believe

Getting close so close
I want to see them all red tonight. :D
Doc

Post by Doc »

So close
election.jpg
election.jpg (87.97 KiB) Viewed 474 times
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Florida in the pocket... meaning POTUS Trump.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Why does it take Maine and NH so long to report? In terms of geography, would their polls not open and close first?

HH: 209

TT: 244

HH leads in PA, however, TT will probably win AZ, W, Nand MI.

Tailgunner may win this. Fascinating.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Is there anyone who can now deny that the MSM and the Democrat Party are one and the same.

Someone deny it, I dare you.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:Why does it take Maine and NH so long to report? In terms of geography, would their polls not open and close first?

It depends on what medium they use to vote. Wisconsin will probably be the state that matters.

BTW the Canadian online application system apparently has crashed Must have been the Russians

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:Why does it take Maine and NH so long to report? In terms of geography, would their polls not open and close first?

It depends on what medium they use to vote. Wisconsin will probably be the state that matters.

BTW the Canadian online application system apparently has crashed Must have been the Russians

Online application system for . . . ?
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

When I went to bed at 10pm, I think the count was Trump 130 something, Hillary 97. I was a little bit optimistic.

:D anyone who wants to go back and read my earlier call on this election, feel free to do so at any time.

Mr. P,

Congrats! I'm sending you a big virtual hug. Send me a PM with your mailing address and I'll send you some Windex so you can clean up the cum stains that are no doubt all over your TV set and computer monitor right now! ;)

First Triangulator POTUS in a couple hours? Commentary over the next few weeks will be glorious. Talking Heads will also be either creaming their jeans or puking. Obama legacy is Trump is his successor? :lol:

Back to bed. See all y'all in the morning.
Last edited by Simple Minded on Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Is there anyone who can now deny that the MSM and the Democrat Party are one and the same.

Someone deny it, I dare you.
Add the GOPee nevertrumpsters and I will agree with you. They can go to hell. The Biggest Republican win since Reagan and they are all still poo pooing it.

PBS still the liberal reporters are anaylizing themselves saying maybe they didn't listen. And the NeverTrumper is angry Trump won.

Well we did it without them. We don't need them anymore.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:

Online application system for . . . ?
Oh Sorry Immigration. :D
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Last post then back to bed.

Obama is seeding the Executive Order minefield for Trump already.......