The Donald....the newest savior.....

Heracleum Persicum

Re: The Donald....the newest savior.....

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

vxnRpS1KFYQ

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2467218

:lol: :lol:

What a disaster, what a disaster

Looks to me, a "conspiracy" (against Islam :lol: ) .. reminds one of "Pipe Apple Pizza" :lol:

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

The only disaster is that horrible hyena hijab.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:The only disaster is that horrible hyena hijab.
Yeah wait to PETA bytes her.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Image
some
An image of our glorious future? :D
You prefer this?
CV0L4lHWIAAxmQZ.jpg large.jpeg
CV0L4lHWIAAxmQZ.jpg large.jpeg (103.5 KiB) Viewed 692 times
Or someone so frail she always make sure she knows where the nearest hospital is?
hillary logo.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg
hillary logo.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg (14.09 KiB) Viewed 692 times
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:
You prefer this?
The attachment CV0L4lHWIAAxmQZ.jpg large.jpeg is no longer available
reminds me of this:
Attachments
Spank.jpg
Spank.jpg (204.86 KiB) Viewed 687 times
manolo

Post by manolo »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:

HP,

It is heartening that some Americans understand the meaning of conservative.

Alex.
Heracleum Persicum

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:.

An image of our glorious future ? :D

Makes sense, makes sense

Imagine "mad mullahs" would take over Rome/Vatican-City .. convert "St. Peter's Basilica" to "Imam Khomeini Mosque" and "Sistine Chapel" to "Imam Mahdi Madrassa" :lol: :lol:

Well, folks , that's how our beloved Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia feelin.

From FT :
The growing rift between the two countries — with each now attacking rebels the other supports — has alarmed Western diplomats amid fears Russia is seeking to undermine Nato by ramping up its clash with Ankara.

“It seems to us that just like in the Baltics, Russia wants to try and push at Nato’s ability to stand behind all its members,” said a Nato official. A senior European official said Russian President Vladimir Putin was seeking to destabilise Recep Tayyip Erdogan, his Turkish opposite number.

The Russian government claimed on Monday that its Aleppo campaign was not subject to the ceasefire. “We fight against terrorist groups — Isis, Jabhat al-Nusra and others connected with al-Qaeda. Strikes on objects of terrorist groups will continue in any case, even if we succeed in agreeing on a ceasefire in Syria,” deputy foreign minister Gennady Gatilov told German magazine Der Spiegel.

Putin will fix things .. Constantinople, here we come :lol:

NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Doc wrote:
You prefer this?
CV0L4lHWIAAxmQZ.jpg large.jpeg
You caught me. I'm secretly hoping for a genetically altered/clone army of our current President, just like in that image- crossed with Willy Wonka's Oompa-Loompas. (Lo'bama-oramas?)

We can unleash them on foreign dignitaries and let them warm the cockles of even the most hard-hearted.

Look, Putin practically melts!
NapLajoieonSteroids

Heracleum Persicum wrote:Putin will fix things .. Constantinople, here we come :lol:

not in a million years.

but any excuse to play this song is always welcome:

vsQrKZcYtqg

like the song says:

Constantinople's been a long time gone and it's nobody's business but the Turks.
Last edited by NapLajoieonSteroids on Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
noddy

Post by noddy »

if anyone can roll back hundreds of years of history and reinstate glorious empires of old.

y3z841UJiVk
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

manolo wrote:

HP,

It is heartening that some Americans understand the meaning of corrupt conservative.

Alex.
Indeed it is if some Americans can read the thoughts of some of the world's leaders

What a disaster, what a disaster ;)
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:if anyone can roll back hundreds of years of history and reinstate glorious empires of old.

y3z841UJiVk
now yer talkin. Trump gets elected, we annex Russia as our 51st state (58th according to Obama), Putin becomes eligible to run for POTUS in 2020.

Bonus is the ugly US-Europe-Russia triangle disappears forever.
Heracleum Persicum

Bill, campaigning for Hillary now, proven counter productive .. electorate would think, Hillary 8 more yrs of Bill presidency .. when @ the same time, Hillary portrayin herself as 3rd Obama term.

George W. Bush now campaigning for Jeb .. not realizing, electorate revolting against that kind of crap.

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

I think Cruz's only chance now is to go for the low low below-the-belt blow and start a rumour that Trump is the False Messiah - the Anti Christ.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
manolo

Post by manolo »

Doc wrote:
manolo wrote:

HP,

It is heartening that some Americans understand the meaning of corrupt conservative.

Alex.
Doc and folks,

There is something strange here? I am quoted above but there seems to be an extra word which does not appear in my original sentence. :?

Alex.
manolo

Post by manolo »

Doc wrote:
Folks,

This guy looks like Bernie Sanders. :)

Alex.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

manolo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Folks,

Alex.
Dat's 'dis turban!
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

manolo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Folks,

Alex.

YWl6TLvlFEk

Bernie Sanders Plays Role of Rabbi in 1999 Comedy "My X-Girlfriend’s Wedding Reception"

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

YWl6TLvlFEk

Bernie Sanders Plays Role of Rabbi in 1999 Comedy "My X-Girlfriend’s Wedding Reception"
:lol: Thanks HP

I've heard the tales of how when Reagan was in negotiations, he would branch off into long winded tangents and tell stories of something that happened long ago. The people in the room just assumed he was just getting old, and that there was no point in pushing him anymore.

After the opponent left the room he would turn to his aids and say "I wasn't about to let that SOB tell me what to do!" I don't know if the stories are true or not, but I do know older people who use that tactic, or they just pretend they can't hear you.

I'm startin to like the idea of POTUS Manischewitz. F**k it. I'm done flip-floppin!

Feel da Bern!

http://www.manischewitzwine.com/
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:Putin will fix things .. Constantinople, here we come :lol:

not in a million years.

vsQrKZcYtqg

like the song says:

Constantinople's been a long time gone and it's nobody's business but the Turks.
Great cover of a wonderful swing tune.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Typhoon wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:

not in a million years.

vsQrKZcYtqg

like the song says:

Great cover of a wonderful swing tune.
Agreed.
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Republicans | What are they good for?

Pope says Trump ‘not Christian’

The pope said, however, he did not want to advise American Catholics on whether or not to vote for Trump.

Trump as Christian as apple pie American.

In fact, Trump typical Christian

Doc

Post by Doc »

manolo wrote:
Doc wrote:
manolo wrote:

HP,

Alex.
Doc and folks,

There is something strange here? I am quoted above but there seems to be an extra word which does not appear in my original sentence. :?

Alex.
By implication. ;)
Doc

Post by Doc »

Apparently some on the left have figured out the only way they can beat Trump is to send in an exorcist