Trump wins!

Simple Minded

Re: Trump wins!

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Fourth turning?
Nonc,

here you go. I sure there are a few interviews with the authors on the internet. Although one, Strauss, I think has passed away.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0767900464/?t ... il49828d_b
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

BTW globalism is over. It just keeps getting better.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Of yeah, boatloads of leftist celebrities are supposed to be leaving America. That'll be great.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

MSM doesn't understand that there was an election last night and they lost. Lolololol.
Apollonius

Post by Apollonius »

Congratulations to Donald Trump and his supporters!

Back in May I predicted (on the Donald Trump thread) that he would win. I don't follow these things well enough to articulate the reasons. Besides, other people are doing a better job of explaining it than I ever could.

Mr. P. You listened too much to your the NeverTrump people, many of whom seem to me at least (am I wrong on this?), to be religious right. Maybe this could teach you to exercise caution in believing everything they say.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Yeah. I'll explain my prognostication maybe a little later, if anyone is interested.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

It's amazing to watch the media still lecture people, as if they had the right.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

LOL remember Gary Johnson. 3rd party any day now. This is really a springboard to the future.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I feed off Democrat pain. As you can imagine I've never felt more alive.
Juno

Post by Juno »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Fourth turning?
Lots of various pieces about it at zerohedge.

Good place to start: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-0 ... -neil-howe
Proud Member International Brotherhood of Bullfighters, Rodeo Clowns, and Barrelmen, Local 17
Doc

Post by Doc »

I think Trump is going to pleasantly surprise a lot of people. I suspect in a few years time they might even want to add to Mt Rushmore. Though the hair might be a problem :D

Political correctness and Identity politics still need to be placed in the dust bin of history. Clinton just gave her most unifying speech ever. Maybe the dems will finally give up their above mentioned WMD in the next few years.

It is still going to be a long slog. We have not yet begun to fight
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Doc wrote:I think Trump is going to pleasantly surprise a lot of people. I suspect in a few years time they might even want to add to Mt Rushmore. Though the hair might be a problem :D

Political correctness and Identity politics still need to be placed in the dust bin of history. Clinton just gave her most unifying speech ever. Maybe the dems will finally give up their above mentioned WMD in the next few years.

Lol she was just trying to stay out of prison.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Doc wrote:I think Trump is going to pleasantly surprise a lot of people. I suspect in a few years time they might even want to add to Mt Rushmore. Though the hair might be a problem :D

Lol she was just trying to stay out of prison.
Yeah I am sure. Who would have imagined Hillary being Trump's servant? Maybe he can put her to work cleaning servers for him "I came. I saw. I wiped" :lol:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

My gosh, so much like 2014. MSM doesn't seem to cognate yet that GOP owns everything and they are headed out the door.
noddy

Post by noddy »

its lies, trump didnt win, i have proof.

ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I'm so happy.

2bpsuwnHkLU
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

We can be America again. We can be great again. We will be great again. No more leftists.

onFePambs68
Juno

Post by Juno »

Proud Member International Brotherhood of Bullfighters, Rodeo Clowns, and Barrelmen, Local 17
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

I am happy to hear that once the final tally is in (including all absentee ballots etc.) Trump should have the popular vote as well.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Juno wrote:Turn your speakers up Mr. P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU
Amen and amen.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:I am happy to hear that once the final tally is in (including all absentee ballots etc.) Trump should have the popular vote as well.
News to me, let me know if you have a link.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect wrote:We can be America again. We can be great again. We will be great again. No more leftists.

onFePambs68
I don't know how you could watch that and not believe in God. And America.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:I am happy to hear that once the final tally is in (including all absentee ballots etc.) Trump should have the popular vote as well.
News to me, let me know if you have a link.
As of this afternoon, Trump was behind Clinton less than <200,000 votes.

I heard there are more military/overseas ballots yet to be counted; and that vote is breaking Trump (as Trump would say) 'bigly'. This could be added to looking like there are a bunch of Trump-territory states who are still making their way through the count.

And he could pick up more votes by really putting the thumbscrews on this election and suing several states for the voter fraud already caught as well to investigate and root out more.

Additionally, there is always an under-count of vote totals, especially in rural areas, by the time they must be officially ratified. If he could push those areas to get their numbers fully in, I am sure he can surpass her with that alone by a small margin. 783360 1488817 53%
Last edited by NapLajoieonSteroids on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.