The prophesied demise of the Democrat Party

Mr. Perfect

Re: The prophesied demise of the Democrat Party

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I'm happy to let DeSantis develop down there, another Trump term would certainly do us all good, a DeSantis follow up would be great.
Censorship isn't necessary
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:55 pm I'm happy to let DeSantis develop down there, another Trump term would certainly do us all good, a DeSantis follow up would be great.
DeSantis forté is operations. The guy is an ex-JAG officer and he actually solves problems. Smart & creative.

His next step should be Secretary of State. That would give him the international experience he needs to succeed as our national bagman.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The predictable backlash to having a senile person running the country is underway, and 2022 is looking to be another 94, 2010, 2014, but...
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:32 am The predictable backlash to having a senile person running the country is underway, and 2022 is looking to be another 94, 2010, 2014, but...
Its called a "wokelash" TYVM :lol:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

what's the but you foresee here Mr.P?
Doc

Post by Doc »

The face of White Nationalism in Virginia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwnqWIIXZM0

bwnqWIIXZM0

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/gun ... t-governor

Gun-Toting Ex-Marine Winsome Sears Wins Virginia's Race For Lieutenant Governor

Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Wednesday, Nov 03, 2021 - 08:50 AM

Tuesday night was a historic night for Virginians, and not only because a political newcomer defeated a seasoned, big business-backed Clintonite Democrat.

Arguably, the more historic event was the race for lieutenant governor, which was won by a Republican named Winsome Sears. Sears is a black immigrant from Jamaica and a former US Marine who was elected Lt. governor in the "purple" state despite being outspent 2:1. She will soon become the first black woman to serve as Lt. Gov in Va.; more importantly, she will also be the first black woman elected to statewide office in Va.

Sears defeated Democratic challenger Hala Ayala (whose father was an immigrant from El Salvador with roots in North Africa), winning more than 51.2% of the vote to Ayala’s 48.8%.

Speaking Tuesday night, Sears opened by saying "I am at a loss for words for the first time in my life" before shouting out the Marine Corps. and thanking voters "I'm only here because you put your trust in me."

She spoke with her husband and two daughters by her side.

"I'm telling you, what you're looking at is the American dream," before launching into a story about her father's journey to the US from Jamaica. "When I joined the Marine Corps...I was still a Jamaican."

This is so refreshing and uplifting.

pic.twitter.com/Ptvla1UcDw
— Gaston Mooney (@gastonmooney) November 3, 2021

After serving in the Marine Corps., Sears ran a Salvation Army homeless shelter. She later entered politics, defeating Democrat Billy Robinson for the 90th District seat in Va.'s House of Delegates in 2001.

But her road to her current post wasn't always easy. She lost a race for a seat in Congress in 2004 and another for the Senate in 2018. Sears campaigned on a number of issues popular with Republicans, proposing "tax holidays" and cuts to regulations while loudly and openly backing the Second Amendment. She once even posted photos of herself firing off a rifle at the shooting range.

In a tweet, she said she would never support a "red flag" law.

Beautiful day ☀️ = Range day!

Marines know how to use guns and I won’t ever support a red flag law! The 2nd Amendment says “shall not be infringed!” #SemperFi

Always good to see my friends at Clark Brothers Guns. pic.twitter.com/nNXq4SjazT
— Winsome Sears (@WinsomeSears) April 15, 2021

Sears' win was only one in a series of wins by GOP candidates that reflected a growing discontent with the Democrats' leftward shift.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:46 am what's the but you foresee here Mr.P?
Nothing changes. No matter how many Democrats lose or GOP wins nothing will change the trajectory.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Given the shortage of truck drivers, this is most unfortunate

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/lo ... n/3030225/
Truck Driver Ousts NJ Senate President After Spending $153 on Campaign
A victory by Republican Edward Durr, a South Jersey commercial trucker, over long-serving Senate President Stephen Sweeney would throw leadership of the New Jersey Legislature into uncertainty
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

What is wrong with this Democrat publicity photo?
F3599BA9-20B2-4390-A85D-A9ED29F5EC41.jpeg
F3599BA9-20B2-4390-A85D-A9ED29F5EC41.jpeg (119.97 KiB) Viewed 676 times
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:46 pm What is wrong with this Democrat publicity photo?

F3599BA9-20B2-4390-A85D-A9ED29F5EC41.jpeg

Everyone is wearing invisible masks?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Nonc, this guy is pretty amazing.

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:28 pm Nonc, this guy is pretty amazing.

Yup. Been saying that for a while. We have such awful politicians in Florida then this sharp JAG officer shows up brave and competent. Even the South Fl county Dems commend him.

Mrs. Nonc is one of the career nurses who have been given this Sophie’s choice. Hopefully DeSantis wins with his challenge against the CMS mandate too.

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

He is a really good talker, the most important political skill
noddy

Post by noddy »

do the feds have the power to enforce healthcare mandates over there ?

they dont here, all the states are running their own policies.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:32 am do the feds have the power to enforce healthcare mandates over there ?

they dont here, all the states are running their own policies.
Biden is claiming they do. But under the constitution it is the domain of the States. Biden using OSHA (Occupation Health and Safety Administration) is illegally trying to force employers to require their employees to get vaccines. He knows it is illegal but is trying to push it through before the courts can order him to stop. He hoped that by the time an injunction was issued against him most people would have gotten the vaccine so by the time the courts got hold of it the issue would be pretty much moot.

As it turned out the courts acted quicker then he expected. Now the OSHA regulation requiring employers of over 100 people to require its workers to get vaccine has been ruled by the courts to stop until such a time as the courts have the opportunity to have a hearing to determine it's legality.

The injunction indicates the court is against the idea that Biden's mandate through OSHA is constitutional. Which it most definitely is not.

The idea behind the push for an employer mandate is not public safety but rather a power grab by the Federal government.

The Feds cannot require that people go into quarantine outside of those in federal custody and people entering the US from over seas.

In Fact Federal Agents operate in States basically by the permission of the states.

That is why when their were riots in Portland Trump could only send Federal law enforcement to guard the Federal court house there. Without the permission of the Governor it would have been illegal for Federal law enforcement to do more than protect the court house. Probably only to the edge of the side walks. IE Not one step into the street beside the court house property.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Our countries are so different in many ways.

I always expect you lot to have more state autonomy.

My state will probably enforce mandates on healthcare workers, but it will be in a situation that an overwhelming magority of the population believes the vaccines will significantly lower the death rate if they are broadly applied, and an overwhelming magority of healthcare workers want it that way too.

In our case, the federal government is not interested in mandates at all, but has no say in it either way.

Im sorry for Noncs other half, its not contradictory for me to say I think all populations should be doing what makes sense to them and what the local magority wants should be the most important thing.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:07 am Our countries are so different in many ways.

I always expect you lot to have more state autonomy.

My state will probably enforce mandates on healthcare workers, but it will be in a situation that an overwhelming magority of the population believes the vaccines will significantly lower the death rate if they are broadly applied, and an overwhelming magority of healthcare workers want it that way too.

In our case, the federal government is not interested in mandates at all, but has no say in it either way.

Im sorry for Noncs other half, its not contradictory for me to say I think all populations should be doing what makes sense to them and what the local magority wants should be the most important thing.
In the US Medical staff, First responders Firemen and police are under threat of being required to get the vaccine or losing their jobs. Last year they were Heros for risking their lives to treat people with COVID On the US southern border 100's of thousand's of illegal immigrants are coming to the US and not only not returned to their home countries but are being released into th eUS without being required to get a vaccine.
what the local magority wants should be the most important thing.

So if the majority wants to murder all the Jews....?

Justice is a fleeting thing. Especially in this country where so many want to replace Justice with "Social Justice" Who want to burn down everything to zero so everyone will be equal and economics will be based on "Equity"

For the last couple of weeks there has been a homicide trail going on north of Chicago. It involves Kyle Rittenhouse, a 17 year old that was attacked by White BLM/Antifa types. He was legally carrying an AR 15 Which is a semi automatic rifle based on the full automatic M16. It was perfectly legal for him to carry that weapon in self defense.

When he was attack he ran away three times from his assailants . The assailants finally caught up with him. He was kicked in the head which knocked him to th eground. He was then hit in the head with a skate board. Then one of the assailants who previously state he was going to kill Kyle tried to take away his rifle. Kyle shot and killed him. Then the second assailant who was release from prison the previous day serving time for th e rape of three children and apparently literally looking to die Something like Suicide by Cop. At the time this assailant was about to jump on Kyle Someone fired a gun behind Kyle. Kyle then shot and killed the second assailant.

The third assailant came up and pointed a glock in Kyles face and blew off the guys arm.

The entire time Kyle was laying on the ground. Under Wisconsin law Kyle is being charged with pre meditated murder and a prosecutor that has been caught tampering with evidence amoung many other things they have done in the bane of social justice. Joe Biden called Kyle a white supremacist The largely leftist MSM has also called him a white supremacist. Yet no evidence has been found to show he is. In fact one of the leftist tv news networks MSNBC was caught on Weds trying to take pictures of the jurors so they could be outed. The MSNBC employee was caught following the bus after he ran a red light to stay with the bus. MSNBC has been banned by the judge from entering the court house

Trying to out jurors during a trail is considered Jury tampering and is considered a serious crime. The judge in the case has stated that he wants to prosecutors on the witness stand under oath to explain why they did not intentionally tamper with evidence. (THey gave the defense a low res drone video lied in saying they did not know the identity of the person they got it from Saying they did not know who it was when thye in fact knew exactly who it was. All in the name not of "justice" but rather 'social justice"

It is a very long story. I have just summarized it here. If you have a couple of weeks of free time you can watch it all here with a panel of lawyers commenting

https://www.youtube.com/c/RekietaLaw/videos -- The live versions

The live feed is probably the best thing that has come out of the Pandemic out there. They are getting higher rating than CNN 8 hours per day.

Australia is about 15 months behind the US with the CCP virus. For however how bad things seem there in Australia now wait. It is going to get worse. When you get caught up to the point where we are now that is when you should be explaining about "THE COMMON GOOD OVER THE INDIVIDUAL GOOD" 15 months to hide the decline in liberty and justice

Update A better summary than I gave above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuE-nKEz1PM

xuE-nKEz1PM
noddy

Post by noddy »

in australia, riots and looting are met with the riot squad and pepper spray, it gets shutdown hard.

anyone that brings a gun to a riot is shot by TRG snipers.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

It used to be that way. Rittenhouse effect may change that.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote: It used to be that way. Rittenhouse effect may change that.
Do you know what change thing?

Kyle's law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEB7WlpA-6c

xEB7WlpA-6c

Even beyond Kyle's law I think there is grounds for a class action law suit against everyone that defamed Kyle. Clearly there objective is to deny all Americans the right to life, in taking away their 2A rights byt their right to life. as guaranteed by the constitution.All Americans are facing obscene damages whether they realize it or not. No amount of money can make them whole. Politicians, the Democrat party, the members of MSM and Big media tech have all lied causing this damage.

The defendants in such law suits should required too post retraction as an affidavit for one year in either their front page or primary prime time slot signed by all in that particular organization. They should also post the signed affidavit on all their social media accounts permanently In the case that a social media company refused to allow their post to stay on their platform the media company must delete its accounts on that platform including all employees of that corporation.

Their should be huge monetary damage paid out and if a given defendant does not abide by the settlement should turn over all of its assets to the plaintiffs for equal distribution to the plaintiffs less legal fees. As the defendants were trying to take away Kyle RIttenhouse's life by imprisoning him for life with no chance of parole not to mention the right to life of all Americans Considering a corporation is not a :life" Such damages would be just. and be punitive, even no amount of compensation would be enough. it would assure that this would never happen again.
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... -late-fed/
Democrats Scramble To Find Party’s Message For Midterms – Strategist Says: ‘Too Late. We’re F***ed’
By Mike LaChance
Published November 27, 2021 at 11:16pm

As America heads into the holiday season, not much is going to happen in Washington. When the holiday season is over, we are going to enter the 2022 midterm season.

Democrats are in a panic because even though they have passed legislation, Americans are not feeling the benefits of any of it.

Advertisement - story continues below

The party has no unified message and they’re still having trouble getting everyone in the party on board for ‘Build Back Better’ with its massive spending.

They are right to be worried.

Politico reports:

The Democratic brand is broken. The infrastructure bill isn’t fixing it.

In the days after the Democratic Party’s collapse in the Virginia governor’s race, party strategists descended on the commonwealth to figure out what went wrong and understand just how bad the national outlook might be next year.

What they discovered, largely through focus groups and polling, was even worse than expected. The problems cut far deeper than the failings of their gubernatorial nominee, Terry McAuliffe, or President Joe Biden’s flagging approval ratings. Rather, the Democratic Party’s entire brand was a wreck.

“Voters couldn’t name anything that Democrats had done, except a few who said we passed the infrastructure bill,” the center-left group Third Way and its pollsters said in a report, obtained first by POLITICO, on focus groups they ran in Virginia.

Most of the voters Third Way spoke with in suburban Virginia focus groups, according to the report, “could not articulate what Democrats stand for. They could also not say what they are doing in Washington, besides fighting.”

And those were just the people who voted for Biden…

Advertisement - story continues below

Following the House’s passage of the social spending package on Friday, one Democratic strategist who advises major donors said, “Too late. We’re f—ed.”

This strategist makes a good point. Democrats are pretty much out of time.

They have wasted the last 11 months fighting among themselves and creating policies which make life harder for average Americans.

They deserve to lose next fall.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Taki's Mag - Z Man | The Madonna of Modern Politics
She [Kyrsten Sinema] is doing the same thing in the Senate. Her party-girl outfits irritate the prudes on the left, but the men on the right cannot help but smile. When she walks by, they put down their burdens and twirl their mustaches. The church ladies of the left really want to hate her for not toeing the party line, but at the same time all of them wish they could pull off the miniskirt-and-boots routine.

None of this should suggest that Sinema is an airhead. It takes special skill to make it to the Senate. It is one of the best jobs in politics. You do very little, you get massive bribes, and you get to live outside the law. As a result, it is a great job, which means it attracts the worst people in politics*. Kyrsten Sinema has to be a highly skilled political athlete to have reached this point.
*This bit sounds like Japan. And probably anywhere else . . .
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The Democrat Party in one tweet.

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Trump invades Texas
3FBFAF3D-2A45-4A87-8CDE-9C41FF00D922.jpeg
3FBFAF3D-2A45-4A87-8CDE-9C41FF00D922.jpeg (65.12 KiB) Viewed 434 times
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... primaries/

Teresa of Ávila