The prophesied demise of the Democrat Party

Mr. Perfect

Re: The end of the Democrat Party

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol Howard Dean rumored to be taking over DNC. Record blood bath in 2018. We will beat all our previous record bloodbaths.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol Howard Dean rumored to be taking over DNC. Record blood bath in 2018. We will beat all our previous record bloodbaths.
So the adults are coming back to take charge YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/d ... ent-231134
“Everybody’s in shock,” said former Vermont governor and DNC chairman Howard Dean, who ran for president in 2004.

“We thought this would happen in 2018, not 2016,” added a senior Democratic aide who woke up on Wednesday unsure of his party’s shape for the first time in years, especially given the forbidding map two years down the line. “It could get worse before it gets better."
And then, inevitably, there’s the question of what happens before 2020, the party already expecting a furious fight to oust Trump, but the fury not yet overtaking the despair. No senators or governors have been laying any groundwork for a run, though Tim Kaine has an obvious step ahead. There haven’t been any trips to Iowa or New Hampshire. No recruiting of national finance teams.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol why do people have $#1++y lives after 8 years of obama and 10 trillion of new debt. College educated don't live in the cities and just prefer commuting if you are conservative. But in the interest of time I'll let you win the argument if you let me keep winning elections.

But I'll give your credit for coming back, a lot of people wouldn't.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack !! I have given you up for dead. Or at least 40 years cut from your life due to global warming...

While you were gone a lot happened

Many reports near death of several issues.

Mutliculturalism
Political correctness
Identity politics
Obamacare
Globalism
among many other things.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: Derrr. Because they've been voting GOP state legislators and governors. And because, well, some people are just stupid. The smart ones leave. There's been a global shift toward urbanization even within the past few generations. That creates a bias toward stupid.
Interesting. So you are saying the Federal government can't affect economic outcomes?
They often live in the cities and when they build families -- which they do more successfully than uneducated conservatives -- they choose to move out to nearby suburbs. Suburbs that aren't nearly as red as you think. And the more educated these suburbs are, the bluer. Not many pockets of red in Silicon Valley or even the parts of Jersey and New York-ex-NYC that supply NYC's professional class.
Lol 68 percent of state government is GOP. The districts couldn't be redder, but if you want us to go over 70% I'm willing to work with you.
Democrats haven't gone anywhere, as my chart showed. GOP turnout was less than last election and they lost the popular vote. So there's actually fewer of you than there is of us. We screwed up on tactics big league. But our lives aren't the ones going down the gutter so we can sit this one out while we regroup. The country isn't getting any more conservative. Given all the enthusiasm during the primaries, some Democrats feared that maybe Trump would be the Republican Obama. Clearly, he was no such thing.
Lol you probably didn't lose many democrats you lost all the independents. We have every organ of government and a supermajority. You have a nice little superminority of democrats for sure.
While you guys are talking about bringing back jobs that disappeared 25 years ago, the AI revolution is about to hit. What's the GOP plan to save millions of truck driving jobs over the next 25 years? Derrrrrr. Trumpalachians are about to get thrown under the data bus and President Hair Transplant doesn't even know what a computer is.
He knows what a twitter device is lol. He won an election with a handheld device

As for the rest we spent 18 months covering that, you didn't pay attention and now you pay the price.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Oh yes and Zack if you guys ever run for president again look up the rules of the contest.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

And in terms of tactics next time dont run the largest criminal organization in the world as the candidate.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol Democrats on TV have just started to engage on issues, days after the election is over, and expect everyone to drop what they are doing and regress back to where they are. hah. And, they don't even know the basic issues.

Extinction awaits.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The Democrat party is not being led by an obama identity. It is not being led by a Clinton entity. they have no successors.

The party has no identity, other than the baggage of criminality, failure, and radical leftwing anti-americanism. It is crushed. It is finished. It will die, soon.

We will do the cruelest thing possible. We will tell the truth about it.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Welcome back Zack! Mr. P has been pretty boring and some what despondent in your absence. I think he missed you. Hopefully, you can cheer him up a bit.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Keep it civil re the SFRs or don't bother.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

How does it feel to be crucified? A dream was buried....

M_LLFfFXaUA
Deep down I'm very superficial
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Reason | Will the Democrats Learn Anything at All from Defeat?
According to Politico, Clinton's circle is still in denial. To them, losing is a thing that happened for reasons that had nothing to do with them, and they're sure they made the right decisions:
On a call with surrogates Thursday afternoon, top advisers John Podesta and Jennifer Palmieri pinned blame for Hillary Clinton's loss on a host of uncontrollable headwinds that ultimately felled a well-run campaign that executed a sensible strategy, and a soldier of a candidate who appealed to the broadest coalition of voters in the country.

They shot down questions about whether they should have run a more populist campaign with a greater appeal to angry white voters, pointing to exit polls that showed Clinton beat Trump on the issue of the economy. They explained that internal polling from May showed that attacking Trump on the issue of temperament was a more effective message.
Possibly not.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:Reason | Will the Democrats Learn Anything at All from Defeat?
According to Politico, Clinton's circle is still in denial. To them, losing is a thing that happened for reasons that had nothing to do with them, and they're sure they made the right decisions:
On a call with surrogates Thursday afternoon, top advisers John Podesta and Jennifer Palmieri pinned blame for Hillary Clinton's loss on a host of uncontrollable headwinds that ultimately felled a well-run campaign that executed a sensible strategy, and a soldier of a candidate who appealed to the broadest coalition of voters in the country.

They shot down questions about whether they should have run a more populist campaign with a greater appeal to angry white voters, pointing to exit polls that showed Clinton beat Trump on the issue of the economy. They explained that internal polling from May showed that attacking Trump on the issue of temperament was a more effective message.
Possibly not.
I heard a short description today that I thought nailed both 2008 and 2016. Talk radio, Leslie Gold (if I heard correctly) filling in for Tom Sullivan. Paraphrased:

In 2008, a lot of people who aren't necessarily politically focused, decided to be on the right side of history and vote for the first black POTUS. Obama seemed a worthy vessel.
in 2016, some people may have felt the same way about voting for the first female POTUS, but HRC was not a worthy vessel.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol, reports coming in that this is the worst electoral count for the Demoncrat party since the civil war.

That party is DEAD. But I won't be satisfied until it dissolves it's corporation.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol, reports coming in that this is the worst electoral count for the Demoncrat party since the civil war.

That party is DEAD. But I won't be satisfied until it dissolves it's corporation.
You'll probably have to wait a long time for that to happen.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Probably 4.5 years
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I would like to hear from everybody, but I'm wondering how people would gauge the Democrat reaction to President Trump. I am trying not to be biased but this seems to be beyond what the reaction was to obama.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote:I would like to hear from everybody, but I'm wondering how people would gauge the Democrat reaction to President Trump. I am trying not to be biased but this seems to be beyond what the reaction was to obama.
Tortoise beats hare; hares hopping mad.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol way more than 8 ways.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Legacy.

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

I think it is even worse than this. The assumption in the article is still that Trump is a real wolf; racist, xenophobe, sexist, misogynist, islamophobe. That the democrats and media cried wolf too many times and are now eaten by a real one. But is he?

It seems to me he does not have it in him to be seriously anything to be honest. He doesn't have the focus or attention span to hate or care for anything deeply, persistently, consistently enough to deserve any such labels. Running for POTUS, he just went into a destroy and conquer type of mode. Going on instinct and hurt others where it hurts. Saying just anything that he felt made him score points and kill opponents.

People obsessed with winning and self-aggrandizement like Trump don't have much time for real racism, real sexism etc. He chooses dirty names for people he believes are the most hurtful to that particular person. For a woman to be called miss piggy or "too ugly to be even raped".. that is meant to hurt, nothing else. To call Jeff Bush low on energy.. same thing. It is supposed to hurt. He always stings where the skin is thinnest. He makes it personal and the insult is always tailor-made. A crippled man said or did something that hurt Trump.. he will then imitate-ridicule him in public as a counter-punch. It was personal and not meant to ridicule crippled people in general.

The media totally failed to recognize that Trump fights very personal fights with individuals rather than with groups that have no face to focus on.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The shor answer is liberals are stupid dumb liars.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Mr. Perfect wrote:The shor answer is liberals are stupid dumb liars.
Stupid and dumb most likely, but liars... I'm not sure. Lying is something you do knowingly. Many regressive leftists (as opposed to classical liberals with brains) are just not very smart... and somehow came to believe they have it right and are never wrong. Another word that comes to mind is mental laziness and wallowing in self-righteousness. Day dreamers. A religion of sorts.