The prophesied demise of the Democrat Party

Typhoon

Re: The end of the Democrat Party

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:The shor answer is liberals are stupid dumb liars.
Being a "moran" is not unique to "liberals".
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

No kidding. Both sides do it, is that what you're saying.
Censorship isn't necessary
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Parodite wrote:I think it is even worse than this. The assumption in the article is still that Trump is a real wolf; racist, xenophobe, sexist, misogynist, islamophobe. That the democrats and media cried wolf too many times and are now eaten by a real one. But is he?

It seems to me he does not have it in him to be seriously anything to be honest. He doesn't have the focus or attention span to hate or care for anything deeply, persistently, consistently enough to deserve any such labels. Running for POTUS, he just went into a destroy and conquer type of mode. Going on instinct and hurt others where it hurts. Saying just anything that he felt made him score points and kill opponents.

People obsessed with winning and self-aggrandizement like Trump don't have much time for real racism, real sexism etc. He chooses dirty names for people he believes are the most hurtful to that particular person. For a woman to be called miss piggy or "too ugly to be even raped".. that is meant to hurt, nothing else. To call Jeff Bush low on energy.. same thing. It is supposed to hurt. He always stings where the skin is thinnest. He makes it personal and the insult is always tailor-made. A crippled man said or did something that hurt Trump.. he will then imitate-ridicule him in public as a counter-punch. It was personal and not meant to ridicule crippled people in general.

The media totally failed to recognize that Trump fights very personal fights with individuals rather than with groups that have no face to focus on.
well said. For about 30 years now I have been amazed withe current focus on group identity, and experts assuming that groups are monolithic thinkers and will behave similarly. IMSMO, it is a generational pattern. I think the failure of the experts in their recent predictions may stem from their "religious" mindset that if you ask a small sample of group X a few questions, you can see a pattern and predict the behavior of a much larger population.

It will be interesting to see if the demand, credibility, and wages of pollsters fall in the next election cycle. They remind me of AGWers overestimating the accuracy and importance of their data. Especially if they can read their prejudices into the data.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

What do you guys think? Will the Democrats take up arms against President Trump?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol it will be hilarious to see left wing militias pop up. The rainbow insignias will not help them in firefights.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Who knows, maybe the apocalypse is still on. It will be interesting watching left wing groups and countries go to war without any guns though. Popcorn time.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This is a day long dreamed of by my fathers, the Great Champions of Liberty.

This is the end of liberalism. And it is glorious.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doc

Post by Doc »

^^^^

I don't know Mr. P Like the old joke

Q)"How do you circumcise a leftest?"

A)"You can't. There is no end to those Pr**ks"

:D
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Simple Minded wrote:
Parodite wrote:The media totally failed to recognize that Trump fights very personal fights with individuals rather than with groups that have no face to focus on.
well said. For about 30 years now I have been amazed withe current focus on group identity, and experts assuming that groups are monolithic thinkers and will behave similarly. IMSMO, it is a generational pattern. I think the failure of the experts in their recent predictions may stem from their "religious" mindset that if you ask a small sample of group X a few questions, you can see a pattern and predict the behavior of a much larger population.

It will be interesting to see if the demand, credibility, and wages of pollsters fall in the next election cycle. They remind me of AGWers overestimating the accuracy and importance of their data. Especially if they can read their prejudices into the data.
Indeed. Things may change though.. well at least according to my data. ;) Although things look the same.. they never are exactly the same. In a way, the truth is always some kind of rabbit our of a magic hat and it is always a different rabbit, even so slightly. I like to think of life as a never ending surprise party.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Parodite wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:
Parodite wrote:The media totally failed to recognize that Trump fights very personal fights with individuals rather than with groups that have no face to focus on.

Indeed. Things may change though.. well at least according to my data. ;) Although things look the same.. they never are exactly the same. In a way, the truth is always some kind of rabbit our of a magic hat and it is always a different rabbit, even so slightly. I like to think of life as a never ending surprise party.
I think the complexity of the world forces human to create mental filing cabinets. It's a coping mechanism. Tell people you have a dog, and some will want to know the specifics, others will just assume breed, size, color, etc. Cat lovers know instantly that you are an inferior being.

Willful ignorance creates arrogance, but if ignorance is bliss, or at least comfortable, then.... HOLY CRAP!!!!!! WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO??????

Hence, the need for experts! ;) They're like illegal alien labors, they do the jobs that we don't want to do.

They're often wrong, but we need them to read the Holy Scripture, cause it ain't written in our native tongue! :)

Problem is, non-certain experts are minimum wage earners. And certainty is madness. So as long as we believe in experts, we listening to crazy people! ;)
Last edited by Simple Minded on Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:^^^^

I don't know Mr. P Like the old joke

Q)"How do you circumcise a leftest?"

A)"You can't. There is no end to those Pr**ks"

:D
True nuff.

The carrot and the stick of Heaven and Hell, or ice cream and a spanking.

There is no end to "them," cause they are needed to rally the troops and steer the herd. Just a few short months ago, Trump was one of them, and winning the primary was a repudiation of the Repub party. In retaliation, lots of establishment repubs supported Hillary. Now Trump is a Repub, and winning the general is a repudiation of Clinton Inc. at the least, and Dem's at the most.

And everyone laughed at Michael Moore.... :shock: He should capitalize on this successful prediction and start his own polling company. M&M Insites!

I often fight with my brother, but when my cousin shows up, me and my brother ally to beat him up. My cousin leaves and I go back to fighting with my brother.

http://victorhanson.com/wordpress/?p=9605
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

One Republican Nation Under GOD. With liberty and justice for Republicans (Democrats don't like liberty or justice)

It is the beginning of a new age. It is a day of glory.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/bar ... atures-all
Republicans added to their historic 2014 gains in the nation’s state legislatures with the addition of five state House chambers and two state Senate chambers in last week’s election, while Democratic control was reduced to levels not seen since the Civil War.

Republicans are now in control of a record 67 (68 percent) of the 98 partisan state legislative chambers in the nation, more than twice the number (31) in which Democrats have a majority, according to the bipartisan National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL).

“That’s more than at any other time in the history of the Republican Party,” according to NCSL. “They also hold more total seats, well over 4,100 of the 7,383, than they have since 1920.”

Next year, the GOP will control both legislative chambers in 32 states - an all-time high, according to NCSL - while Democrats will have total control of just 13 state legislatures.

In 24 of the 32 states with Republican-controlled legislatures, voters have also elected Republican governors. In contrast, Democrats have a “political trifecta” in just six states.

Since 2009, when President Obama took office, his party has lost a total of 919 seats in state legislatures nationwide, according to NCSL data.Since 2009, when President Obama took office, his party has lost a total of 919 seats in state legislatures nationwide, according to NCSL data.

In 2009, Democrats had total control of 27 state legislatures, and held a majority in at least one chamber in eight more states where power was divided. In contrast, Republicans controlled just 14 state legislatures.

During Obama’s first year in office, Democrats held 1,024 of the 1,971 total state Senate seats in the nation, compared to 889 in Republican hands. They also held 3,058 of the total 5,411 state House seats, compared to 2,334 for Republicans.

In addition, there were 28 Democratic governors, compared to 22 Republican governors.

However, near the end of Obama’s two terms in office, the partisan balance in the nation's state legislatures has been completely reversed.

As of Nov. 7, 2016, there are just 823 Democratic state senators out of a total of 1,972 seats nationwide, according to NCSL data. Meanwile, Republicans have increased their ranks to 1,089.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

67% of state legislators
63% of Governors
55% of the House
52 Senators
The White House
And soon the Supreme Court

Republican Dominance. Record setting. One Republican Nation under God.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:67% of state legislators
63% of Governors
55% of the House
52 Senators
The White House
And soon the Supreme Court

Republican Dominance. Record setting. One Republican Nation under God.
Yeah but all the #neverTrumpsters are offended that Trump is making America Republican again. :D
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/banno ... _click=rss
Bannon predicts '50 years' of GOP rule if Trump delivers
By Gabby Morrongiello (@gabriellahope_) • 11/18/16 3:23 PM

Republicans will govern for "50 years" if President-elect Trump fulfills his campaign promises and ushers in an economic boom, the incoming president's senior adviser told The Hollywood Reporter.

"If we deliver, we'll get 60 percent of the white vote, and 40 percent of the black and Hispanic vote and we'll govern for 50 years," Bannon said, noting that the globalism championed by defeated Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton and her allies has "gutted the American working class and created a middle class in Asia."

"The issue now is about Americans looking to not get fucked over," he said.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Reason | America Called Bullshit on the Cult of Clinton
It's all incredibly revealing. What it points to is a mainstream, Democratic left that is so bereft of ideas and so disconnected from everyday people that it ends up pursuing an utterly substance-free politics of emotion and feeling and doesn't even realize it's doing it. They are good, everyone else is bad; they are light itself, everyone else is darkness; and so no self-awareness can exist and no self-criticism can be entertained. Not for even one second, in Heffernan's words. The Cult of Hillary Clinton is the clearest manifestation yet of the 21st-century problem of life in the political echo chamber.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Who knows, maybe the apocalypse is still on. It will be interesting watching left wing groups and countries go to war without any guns though. Popcorn time.
Not to worry. I'm most certain that Jesus will postpone his Second Coming now that Trump has been elected.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Who knows, maybe the apocalypse is still on. It will be interesting watching left wing groups and countries go to war without any guns though. Popcorn time.
Not to worry. I'm most certain that Jesus will postpone his Second Coming now that Trump has been elected.
and that, my friend is why you never get invited to any of the True Believer birthday parties....... ;)

No really, this time is different...... :o
noddy

Post by noddy »

i have learnt over the years that you need to adjust to merkin-hyperbolic-politic-talk.

'the end of the democrat party' translates to 'democrats in rebuild mode for 2 election cycles'
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:
The lord works in mysterious ways.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy wrote:i have learnt over the years that you need to adjust to merkin-hyperbolic-politic-talk.

'the end of the democrat party' translates to 'democrats in rebuild mode for 2 election cycles'
Lol ymix can tell you. This is the end of the Democrats and liberalism.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:i have learnt over the years that you need to adjust to merkin-hyperbolic-politic-talk.

since at least 1972, it appears to be a cycle based upon a multiple of 2, 4, or 8, the later two numbers being multiples of 2 themselves.

Probably related to solar cycles or the menstrual cycles of female gods.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Lol triangulators will triangulate.
Hmmmm... lol
bit of recent history, on 11/03 I posted:

I expect Hillary to win simply because she has the political and media machinery on her side......... As some have noted, Trump winning the primary was a yuge FU to the GOP. Trump winning the general will be a yuge FU to the Dem half of DC as well.......
Trump has been the whipping boy of the repubs, the dems, the MSM, and the self-styled intellectuals for a long time. Americans like underdogs. I think the polls have been fudged for at least 6 months now, so if Trump wins by 20-30% in a landslide, I won't be surprised.........

Meanwhile, over the last few months, you posted dozens of times with absolute certainty, unshakable confidence, & a religious conviction of faith about how Trump will never be elected....... lol

Even blaming me, Nap, and other OTNOTers for the imminent demise of the US...... lol

IIRC, you posted that you spent election eve shaking and vomitting...... lol

Prophets who can't predict well, like weather forecasters, should predict often. lol

In other news about the Holy Trinity, repubs + dems + MSM = Trump! The non-repub, non-dem outsider is now going to be POTUS.

America just elected a TRI as POTUS! And you couldn't be happier! lol welcome to the club Bro! lol

Even Limbaugh has been saying since 11/8 that the repubs still don't know what happened to them. lol
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Rather people's perception of their preferred deity's concerns works in mysterious ways.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Rather people's perception of their preferred deity's concerns works in mysterious ways.
That's what the lord wants you people to think.....