The prophesied demise of the Democrat Party

Mr. Perfect

Re: The end of the Democrat Party

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect wrote:I live by one rule when it comes to the Democrat. Give them nothing, and take from them everything.
Yeah.
Censorship isn't necessary
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Napster,

Amen to your last three posts. There is always going to be a minimum of two sides to the coin. The continual morphing of us and them, and the subsets of each will be fascinating to watch.

Labels will change no doubt. As many have noted, green is the new red. True Believers can't change their spots, but the can adopt new PR labels.

Nice to see some of the old fruit dying on the vine. It will be interesting to see the evolution.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Bro, can we go one day without the triangles.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I feed off the pain of the Democrat. I glory in it.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I pointed out that the Democrats have no future candidates left, but the reality is Clinton was never a serious candidate. She should have lost to Sanders, who wasn't even a Democrat.

The Democrat party is finished. My life mission is complete.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Bro, can we go one day without the triangles.
dude, this is the day after the Triangulating candidate won. In case you forget, all the Republican water bearers got schlonged.

Sorry Bro, I'm old enough to have I lived thru the predictions of the death of democrats under Carter and Clinton, and similar predictions for republicans under Ronald Raygun, and W.

Do all inkblots look like triangles to you? ;) Take a day off and clebrate. :)
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:I pointed out that the Democrats have no future candidates left, but the reality is Clinton was never a serious candidate. She should have lost to Sanders, who wasn't even a Democrat.

The Democrat party is finished. My life mission is complete.
Don't retreat to yer bunker yet Bro. We just starting to celebrate diversity.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol if Trump was a triangulator then all the triangulators would have liked him, and they didn't.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So the next phase is the destruction of the leftist media. This will take place over the next 2-6 months.

As I've explained before, the Soviet Union is the model of understanding collapsing entities. When the entity understands that the entity can no longer accomplish is goals the entity dies. The cost of pursing a lost goal is not justifiable at that point. Cost with no return.

So the media will begin to cognate that they have no issues or candidates to sell. There is no product. They will wither before our eyes. It is finished.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Exit polls are showing that obamacare was quite a factor in this election. Looking back, obamacare may be the single largest thing that destroyed the Democrat Party. It's now cost them 3 elections. Socialized medicine is the flame to which the Democrat moth is drawn.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Here is the first sign. Remember, I have been telling you guys this for a long time.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... trump.html
he Democrats will now control next to nothing above the municipal level. Donald Trump will be president. We are going to be unpacking this night for the rest of our lives, and lives beyond that. We can’t comprehend even 1 percent of what’s just happened. But one aspect of it, minor in the overall sweep, that I’m pretty sure we can comprehend well enough right now: The Democratic Party establishment has beclowned itself and is finished.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

The Democrats and GOPe can still arise from their graves unless Trump puts a wooden stake through their hearts.

Van Helsing: Special Prosecutor.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

It's in his DNA. This is what he was born for. He's been wanting to do this for 20 years.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:The Democrats and GOPe can still arise from their graves unless Trump puts a wooden stake through their hearts.

Van Helsing: Special Prosecutor.
well said. The primary looked like a big FU to the republican establishment, and the general looked like a big FU to the democratic establishment. Both are institutions with a lot of inertia, as well as history that extends beyond one human lifespan.

I remember when the discovery of Catholic priest pedophile activity caused many to predict the end of the Catholic church.

Change is constant, it will be interesting to see if "this time is different" actually holds for a change (pun intended). :D

The other fascinating aspect is that if Trump, who just a few short months ago was disowned by both republicans and conservatives, can continue to endure a triple headwind from dems, repubs, and the MSM. Or will he be stymied at every opportunity.

DC seems competent at inflicting paralysis on itself, and then blaming a person.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded wrote: well said. The primary looked like a big FU to the republican establishment, and the general looked like a big FU to the democratic establishment. Both are institutions with a lot of inertia, as well as history that extends beyond one human lifespan.
They are impotent. They will turn to dust.
The other fascinating aspect is that if Trump, who just a few short months ago was disowned by both republicans and conservatives, can continue to endure a triple headwind from dems, repubs, and the MSM. Or will he be stymied at every opportunity.
All impotent people. They are turning to dust.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol does anyone know if Guantanamo Bay is still open.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Check this out.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/gop-wil ... ite-house/
Republicans, who have dominated control of legislatures since the mid-term election in 2010, held the majority in 67 of the country’s 98 partisan legislative chambers, while Democrats had 31 going into the election. Nebraska’s single chamber is nonpartisan.
Supermajority. Democrats are the ash party.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

GOP now has 33 governorships, 66% of the take. 66% of state legislators. Healthy house majority. On track for Senate supermajority. White House. Soon, SCOTUS.

It is a new golden age.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

"stronger together" lol worst slogan of all time.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Simple Minded wrote: well said. The primary looked like a big FU to the republican establishment, and the general looked like a big FU to the democratic establishment. Both are institutions with a lot of inertia, as well as history that extends beyond one human lifespan.
They are impotent. They will turn to dust.
All impotent people. They are turning to dust.
Only if Trump makes it so. Trump is no less subject to corruption than anyone else.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:GOP now has 33 governorships, 66% of the take. 66% of state legislators. Healthy house majority. On track for Senate supermajority. White House. Soon, SCOTUS.
Everything bad that happens in your country is now officially the GOP's fault. Delicious. :)
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol that's the whole point of running for office bro. All the good things coming we get 100% credit. Politics 101.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

YMix wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:GOP now has 33 governorships, 66% of the take. 66% of state legislators. Healthy house majority. On track for Senate supermajority. White House. Soon, SCOTUS.
Everything bad that happens in your country is now officially the GOP's fault. Delicious. :)
As the old saying goes, "POTUS candidates are like dogs chasing firetrucks. The lucky ones are slow."

I suspect the easy part of Trump's adventure is already over. He won't get the usual honeymoon period of about a year, that new POTI usually get. W was painted as illegitimate right after he won the election. In addition to the Dems & MSM, about half of the GOP decided Trump's honeymoon ended when he got the nomination.

I think it was Truman who said "If you want a friend in DC, get a dog."

Interesting times.

It will be fascinating to see if all his foes decide they are fighting a wave, and not publicly oppose him, try to undermine him off stage, or attempt to work with him.

Can he be easily demonized in the public eye, or will he have some of Obama's or Reagan's teflon coating?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol obama turned his party from 60% of government to 40% in record time. That's not Teflon. OTOH the GOP is supermajority again in no small part because of Reagan.

One Republican nation under God.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

A de facto one party state is not something to aim for.

The opportunists invariably replace the ideologically motivated and the rot begins.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.