Has Trump started betraying his mission already?

NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: Has Trump started betraying his mission already?

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

YMix wrote:Mr. P complains about leftists, Trump appoints the guy who financed Avatar.
It's 5th dimension underwater starcraft
YMix

Post by YMix »

Well, Trumpalisk may be said to have zerg rushed the White House.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
NapLajoieonSteroids

YMix wrote:Well, Trumpalisk may be said to have zerg rushed the White House.
that must be why President Obama agreed to build higher fences around the white house.

he thought that would work but it was merely a two dimensional chess move

YMix

Post by YMix »

Goldman Sachs people in the administration, the Exxon guy for Secretary of State, a really rich cabinet and now...
Trump transition aides are already planning for an "Office of the First Family," in the East Wing where the current office of the first lady is located, sources familiar with the plan told CNN.

[...]

Titles for Ivanka and her husband, Jared Kushner, have not been determined. Kushner, a publisher and businessman, is moving closer to finalizing what his specific role will be and two things have become a near certainty: it will be in the West Wing and he will likely have an office there, according to a source with knowledge of the planning.
It's getting better and better. :)
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol you guys might start thinking about watching the election and following politics.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:Goldman Sachs people in the administration, the Exxon guy for Secretary of State, a really rich cabinet and now...
Trump transition aides are already planning for an "Office of the First Family," in the East Wing where the current office of the first lady is located, sources familiar with the plan told CNN.

[...]

Titles for Ivanka and her husband, Jared Kushner, have not been determined. Kushner, a publisher and businessman, is moving closer to finalizing what his specific role will be and two things have become a near certainty: it will be in the West Wing and he will likely have an office there, according to a source with knowledge of the planning.
It's getting better and better. :)
Teddy Roosevelt's daughter served as first lady at age 16 as I recall. Back then anyone could walk into the White House and at one point TR ask someone that had just walked in to give a tour to the Japanese Ambassador at the beginning of the Russo-Japanese peace talks. Move forward in time to the Obama Admin The first lady has spent $86 million just on vacations. Has a staff of around 100 people. I guess the White House ain't in Kansas anymore.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
noddy

Post by noddy »

you cant betray a mission of draining the swamp and getting rid of the cucks, just like you cant floople the wimjigs against the snort snorts.

twas the same technique as obama, speak vaguely and let your supporters interpret it as they see fit.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:you cant betray a mission of draining the swamp and getting rid of the cucks, just like you cant floople the wimjigs against the snort snorts.

twas the same technique as obama, speak vaguely and let your supporters interpret it as they see fit.
Yep. You can't betray the faithful if they are the ones who define their faith. They shoulda paid attention better.

Keeps both your followers and your detractors happy.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Trump ran specifically on putting the Carl Icahn's of the world in the cabinet. He said it hundreds of times.

I don't think liberals followed the election at all.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Trump ran specifically on putting the Carl Icahn's of the world in the cabinet. He said it hundreds of times.

Carl Icahn is an entrepreneur and the founder of his own group of companies. Gary Cohn is a banker, specifically one of those Wall Street types that Trump spent a good amount of campaign time blaming for the various problems besetting your country. Also:
It was only five months ago that a crowd of enraged Trump supporters chased Ted Cruz’s wife, Goldman Sachs investment manager Heidi Cruz, out of the Republican National Convention, chanting “Goldman Sachs.”
YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:Teddy Roosevelt's daughter served as first lady at age 16 as I recall. Back then anyone could walk into the White House and at one point TR ask someone that had just walked in to give a tour to the Japanese Ambassador at the beginning of the Russo-Japanese peace talks.
Yeah, I bet the Kushners are moving into the White House to work as tour guides. Those people look on the make as f*ck. If Jared has any brains, he will put his ambitions in check and get his wife to run for president and be the first woman in the Oval Office: "All the Trump business spirit, none of the crazy!"
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Trump ran specifically on putting the Carl Icahn's of the world in the cabinet. He said it hundreds of times.

Carl Icahn is an entrepreneur and the founder of his own group of companies. Gary Cohn is a banker, specifically one of those Wall Street types that Trump spent a good amount of campaign time blaming for the various problems besetting your country. Also:
It was only five months ago that a crowd of enraged Trump supporters chased Ted Cruz’s wife, Goldman Sachs investment manager Heidi Cruz, out of the Republican National Convention, chanting “Goldman Sachs.”
Do you really need that spelled out.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote:
Doc wrote:Teddy Roosevelt's daughter served as first lady at age 16 as I recall. Back then anyone could walk into the White House and at one point TR ask someone that had just walked in to give a tour to the Japanese Ambassador at the beginning of the Russo-Japanese peace talks.
Yeah, I bet the Kushners are moving into the White House to work as tour guides. Those people look on the make as f*ck. If Jared has any brains, he will put his ambitions in check and get his wife to run for president and be the first woman in the Oval Office: "All the Trump business spirit, none of the crazy!"
Lol Clinton foundation "on the make".
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Do you really need that spelled out.
No, I have it all figured out.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol Clinton foundation "on the make".
The Trumps on par with Clinton Foundation. Check.
NapLajoieonSteroids

YMix wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Do you really need that spelled out.
No, I have it all figured out.
Figured out is a funny way of saying setting up strawmen. :D
NapLajoieonSteroids

Trump appointed three Goldman Sachs guys, last I checked: one was Steve Bannon who worked there a lifetime ago and has since pursued other interests.

The other two are career bankers- one is an economic advisor and the other is secretary of treasury

or put another way: he put two bankers in banker positions.

Shocking
YMix

Post by YMix »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:or put another way: he put two bankers in banker positions.
Insiders who rigged the economy against the people.
NapLajoieonSteroids

YMix wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:or put another way: he put two bankers in banker positions.
Rigging the economy against the people is encouraging factory jobs to go overseas right now because you really believe in technology still a decade away.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol Clinton foundation "on the make".
The Trumps on par with Clinton Foundation. Check.
Lol If you didn't complain about the Clintons boy oh boy you can't complain about the Trumps. See "mouse, cotton".

And boy you didn't complain about the Clintons.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote:
Lol it looks like you do need it spelled out.

Trump did not have the Bernie Sanders view of the economy. Unlike many, I actually followed the campaign and know where Trump is on the issues.

For example I watched this and you did not.

l1JI71wxzu0

Trump was not is not anti-bank or bankers. You are simply misinformed on this point.

So the question is who misinformed you.
YMix

Post by YMix »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Rigging the economy against the people is encouraging factory jobs to go overseas right now because you really believe in technology still a decade away.
Rigging the economy is encouraging every scheme that profits you and screws the rest: job outsourcing, dubious mortgages and derivatives. And later, when times are tough, you just go to the government for a bailout because your people are so conveniently placed in high level positions.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol If you didn't complain about the Clintons boy oh boy you can't complain about the Trumps.
Of course I can point out that the candidate who promised to drain the swamp is actually trying to find its bottom.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Trump was not is not anti-bank or bankers. You are simply misinformed on this point.

So the question is who misinformed you.
Trump misinformed me when he accused Ted Cruz of being owned by Goldman Sachs. He seemed to imply that being in cahoots with a bank is a bad thing.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Rigging the economy means different things to different people.

However, Trump was pretty specific what he meant, more than most, and I have provided you with that information so you won't have any excuse to misrepresent him going forward.