Trump loses!

Nonc Hilaire

Re: Trump loses!

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Parodite wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:What Trump is hiding is his support by Adelson,
Is he? Adelson's support for Trump is on public record.
Jewish organized crime figures

Proof or probable cause being?
and Chabad Lubavitch.
They like Trump? It is a 15.000 members sect of meta-physical die hards.. what power do they have, they brainwashed him?
Mueller is not going anywhere near that.
Probably because there is nothing there of legal interest.
No. The Adelson connection is well known. Chabad not so much. https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ign=buffer
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:No. The Adelson connection is well known. Chabad not so much. https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ign=buffer
Didn't know about Chabad's happy connections with the Russian mafia. Sater Man of the Year. Amazing.

Interesting docu:

oqesw5kwEow

Mueller would certainly go after these big fish but the problem could be that many more people and businesses, also democrats and their sponsors, will get in trouble because the billions of laundered money that move from Russia (and elsewhere) to the West will get spread out wide and thin. Trump plays the I didn't know Sater, and of course the first places where money gets laundered it is understood that there will no mention in any document or phone call that would suggest that the recipient knows the criminal origins of that money.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Exactly. Mueller does not want to involve his Democrat friends or be labeled antisemitic, so he steers clear of investigating certain areas even when there is obvious cause for suspicion.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Zack Morris wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: -The President of the United States had his attorney raided- conservative press is moaning about the illegality of it but what's done is done.
There was nothing illegal about it. Quite the contrary: an extraordinarily high bar was met and the government is preparing to nab Cohen, a notorious (and dim-witted!) crook. The go-ahead was given by a Trump campaign donor and former Giuliani legal associate, someone Trump himself interviewed and approved for the position. Trump picks the best people, I heard.

Supposing Trump or an associate is guilty of criminal wrongdoing, I wonder what it would take for Trump Davidians to accept it.
No, you're right- there is nothing illegal about it (as far as we know.) A Judge signed off for it and people in positions of power carried it out under their power to do so.

But the contrary of legality isn't quality or the implication of some sort of standard- as if it's a preponderance of evidence type event. All that can be trusted is that it's rare. We'll see where it goes from there.

As far as the story going around that it was a Trump approved anything that gave his nihil obstat- that's fake news, dude. It came out later that day (or the next) that it wasn't the case. Someone in the media started that rumor to give more weight to the story for political reasons. We can imagine why they would do so.

And if you want people to take criminal wrongdoings seriously, you're gonna hafta have something more than a process crime, technicality, or some sort of side issue.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

...and right on schedule the leaks from the lawyer raid are coming out...

Wall Street Journal is reporting Mr.Cohen paid some playboy model a 1.6 million settlement for a top republican fundraiser.

It's relation to Russia? Zero.

It's use as Democratic Party research? jackpot.
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: -The President of the United States had his attorney raided- conservative press is moaning about the illegality of it but what's done is done.
There was nothing illegal about it. Quite the contrary: an extraordinarily high bar was met and the government is preparing to nab Cohen, a notorious (and dim-witted!) crook. The go-ahead was given by a Trump campaign donor and former Giuliani legal associate, someone Trump himself interviewed and approved for the position. Trump picks the best people, I heard.

Supposing Trump or an associate is guilty of criminal wrongdoing, I wonder what it would take for Trump Davidians to accept it.
No, you're right- there is nothing illegal about it (as far as we know.) A Judge signed off for it and people in positions of power carried it out under their power to do so.

But the contrary of legality isn't quality or the implication of some sort of standard- as if it's a preponderance of evidence type event. All that can be trusted is that it's rare. We'll see where it goes from there.

As far as the story going around that it was a Trump approved anything that gave his nihil obstat- that's fake news, dude. It came out later that day (or the next) that it wasn't the case. Someone in the media started that rumor to give more weight to the story for political reasons. We can imagine why they would do so.

And if you want people to take criminal wrongdoings seriously, you're gonna hafta have something more than a process crime, technicality, or some sort of side issue.
Fact: Raiding the offices of a defense attorney are considered to be extreme only to be used after all other routes to get the information have been exhausted. IE Bank records, interviewing any parties involved. Principles of suspect and those that are not. There was apparently only a two to three day window from the time Mueller turned over the information to the Federal Prosecutors office SDNY to the raid. No way other routes were taken in that time. IF Mueller office took the other routes previously then there is something dishonest going on. IE if Mueller's office did all the investigating then turned it over to the SDNY then why did not Mueller's office follow through?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Trump's mafia connections

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

A well documented history with links of Trump and organized crime.

https://ahuwahzeus583992924.wordpress.c ... ity-mafia/

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Spiked | Why the British loathe The Donald
To our elite, Trump is the wrong kind of rich person.
One moment in Fire and Fury – the much-disputed, probably fictionalised account of the Trump White House by Michael Wolff – provides an instructive anecdote. Trump is asked by an Eastern European model what ‘white trash’ is. ‘They’re people just like me, only they’re poor’, was his (alleged) response.

That’s what the anger and the double standards and the blimp are really about. And deep down, the protesters know it.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Colonel Sun wrote:Spiked | Why the British loathe The Donald
One moment in Fire and Fury – the much-disputed, probably fictionalised account of the Trump White House by Michael Wolff – provides an instructive anecdote. Trump is asked by an Eastern European model what ‘white trash’ is. ‘They’re people just like me, only they’re poor’, was his (alleged) response.

That’s what the anger and the double standards and the blimp are really about. And deep down, the protesters know it.
Ditto in the US. To the US Elite Trump was never "One of them"
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

If I were Trump, I'd issue a press release that two of my goals for the trip are to meet James Bond and Pussy Galore.

"Anybody wanna see my gold finger?" :P
Typhoon

Re: Trump's mafia connections

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:A well documented history with links of Trump and organized crime.

https://ahuwahzeus583992924.wordpress.c ... ity-mafia/
That WP site no longer exists.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

https://www.aditnow.co.uk/Database/?cou ... cords=1000
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........