Trump loses!

Mr. Perfect

Re: Trump loses!

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:Said it 14 months ago and the allegation is still sticking. Best of all, it's driving Trump insane, apparently. It's got the President of the United States shouting at the TV! You mad, bro?
:)

I've never been happier. I mean, what if you guys started chasing after real issues? maybe you could do some damage.
Anyway, Trump doesn't have to be implicated in anything in the end.
He won't be.
It really doesn't matter. A former campaign manager, an adviser, and a political appointee were colluding with Russian foreign agents and then lied about it repeatedly.
I think you don't know what colluding means. This is probably a better example of collusion.

You are probably going to get triggered.

AHiuGbwvDww
Major loss of credibility for the administration. You'll never be able to regain control of the narrative now.
It's not even a narrative outside the lo info liberal bubble.
Censorship isn't necessary
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

The uranium deal was not Clinton's alone to sign off on. Nice try.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Why would the Russians need uranium from the Americans?

They have plenty of their own.

No fan of HillBilly, but these claims are simply dumb.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-u ... ssia-deal/
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Where is the snopes article on Trump's "russian collusion".

You guys, whatever game you had, you are so far off your game.

I always thought permanent supermajority status would be this fun.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

How can there be a Snopes article if the investigation has not yet been completed and Trump is still hiding his tax returns?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

:D :D :D

Easy. Lo information has cost you so much.

0BS5amEq7Fc
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

"Not at this time" is not the same thing as "no". It means "there is a suspicious sequence of coincidental events that merits further investigation."
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol. After a year?
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Lol. This is the pace set by foot (and knuckle) dragging Republicans. I recall the endless Clinton investigations took nearly 8 years in the 90's. We've got plenty of time to dig. It's pissing off Donald Chump and may soon lead to his entire staff being purged. Let's keep needling him and see what happens!
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

But the DNC and the obama administration had possession of any possible digital forensics the day of the hacks, about a year ago when obama was still in power.

They forgot to release a single fact to the public or law enforcement during that time? Seems dumb, doesn't it?
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

A lot has been written about the administration's response to this rather novel new form of warfare. For better or for worse, the US has to date been very secretive about its response to cyber attacks -- with good reason. None of this has anything to do with the topic at hand and is just another one of your silly attempts at misdirection.

Here's something more relevant: what was the reason for Clinton's impeachment on grounds of obstruction of justice? Compare and contrast to the Chump administration's (including Chump himself) handling of the Russia investigation.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol so you couldn't answer the question. That's because there is an answer, and it doesn't fit your delusion.

The DNC and the obama administration would have had instant knowledge if Russia did it, and during the 6 months obama still had in his term they had not one piece of evidence that is was Russia. In fact wikileaks recently showed using Russian hacking as a cover is a well worn technique the CIA uses.

You are wasting more of your life on imaginary things. It amazes me how little your side values their own lives.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: this rather novel new form of warfare.
:D :D :D :D

Sorry, I missed this totally deranged bit the first time.

Do you mean imaginary evidence free warfare? :) :)

Or do you mean Clinton installing Yeltsin, obama meddling in Israeli, Brexit and French elections. Let me know.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Haha! More diversions from Mr. P. You specifically brought up the Obama administration response to hacking and cyberwarfare was what I was talking about, not election manipulation by other means. "The cyber" is very complicated, though, so don't worry about it. Let the adults handle it while you go back to your Fake News.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Speaking of Fake News:

How Trump gets his fake news
White House chief of staff Reince Priebus issued a stern warning at a recent senior staff meeting: Quit trying to secretly slip stuff to President Trump.

Just days earlier, K.T. McFarland, the deputy national security adviser, had given Trump a printout of two Time magazine covers. One, supposedly from the 1970s, warned of a coming ice age; the other, from 2008, about surviving global warming, according to four White House officials familiar with the matter.

Trump quickly got lathered up about the media’s hypocrisy. But there was a problem. The 1970s cover was fake, part of an Internet hoax that’s circulated for years. Staff chased down the truth and intervened before Trump tweeted or talked publicly about it.

When Trump bellows about this or that story, his aides often scramble in a game of cat-and-mouse to figure out who alerted the president to the piece in the first place given that he rarely browses the Internet on his own. Some in the White House describe getting angry calls from the president and then hustling over to Trump’s personal secretary, Madeleine Westerhout, to ferret who exactly had just paid a visit to the Oval Office and possibly set Trump off.
Haha! What an durian! American anti-intellectualism at its finest.

Donald Trump always likes to say that foreign leaders are so much smarter than our own. He's come away deeply impressed with Abe, Xi, and others. Maybe the solution is to expand our free trade agreements to encompass the office of the Presidency?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:Speaking of Fake News:

How Trump gets his fake news
White House chief of staff Reince Priebus issued a stern warning at a recent senior staff meeting: Quit trying to secretly slip stuff to President Trump.

Just days earlier, K.T. McFarland, the deputy national security adviser, had given Trump a printout of two Time magazine covers. One, supposedly from the 1970s, warned of a coming ice age; the other, from 2008, about surviving global warming, according to four White House officials familiar with the matter.

Trump quickly got lathered up about the media’s hypocrisy. But there was a problem. The 1970s cover was fake, part of an Internet hoax that’s circulated for years. Staff chased down the truth and intervened before Trump tweeted or talked publicly about it.

When Trump bellows about this or that story, his aides often scramble in a game of cat-and-mouse to figure out who alerted the president to the piece in the first place given that he rarely browses the Internet on his own. Some in the White House describe getting angry calls from the president and then hustling over to Trump’s personal secretary, Madeleine Westerhout, to ferret who exactly had just paid a visit to the Oval Office and possibly set Trump off.
Haha! What an durian! American anti-intellectualism at its finest.

Donald Trump always likes to say that foreign leaders are so much smarter than our own. He's come away deeply impressed with Abe, Xi, and others. Maybe the solution is to expand our free trade agreements to encompass the office of the Presidency?
Let me guess you got up this morning on the wrong side of teh bed after your nightmare last night that Trump is the President.

:lol:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Admittedly, it can be hard getting out of bed to face a nation of imbeciles. But then I think about how the economic gap between me and Trump voters keeps increasing every year (it's almost like y'all have self-lobotomized) and I feel grounded again.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

- G.O.P. Senators Begin Edging Away From the President

- Republican lawmakers are showing increasing signs of separating from President Trump.

- They want to pursue a more traditional conservative agenda and protect their political futures.

Abandoning ship

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:Admittedly, it can be hard getting out of bed to face a nation of imbeciles. But then I think about how the economic gap between me and Trump voters keeps increasing every year (it's almost like y'all have self-lobotomized) and I feel grounded again.
I don't think many black people voted for Trump.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:Haha! More diversions from Mr. P. You specifically brought up the Obama administration response to hacking and cyberwarfare was what I was talking about, not election manipulation by other means. "The cyber" is very complicated, though, so don't worry about it. Let the adults handle it while you go back to your Fake News.
Will do.

So what evidence do you have to Putin hacking the DNC. Since you have access to real news.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
- G.O.P. Senators Begin Edging Away From the President

- Republican lawmakers are showing increasing signs of separating from President Trump.

- They want to pursue a more traditional conservative agenda and protect their political futures.

Abandoning ship.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MSM been recycling that same story for 18 months. Not even creative anymore.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

They used to say Bill Clinton was the smartest guy in the room. With Chump, it's the exact opposite. It's been written extensively how his lack of preparedness allows foreign leaders -- Abe and Xi, specifically -- to set the agenda and course of meetings.

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
resident Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and the National Security Agency.
Sad!
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

The knives are out for Chump. This drip-drip-drip of bad press is going to exhaust the nation, consume the administration, and torpedo the Great White Hope.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Zack Morris wrote:They used to say Bill Clinton was the smartest guy in the room. With Chump, it's the exact opposite. It's been written extensively how his lack of preparedness allows foreign leaders -- Abe and Xi, specifically -- to set the agenda and course of meetings.

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
resident Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and the National Security Agency.
Sad!
Tell us Elmer Fudd, is it duck season or rabbit season? 'Cause this time I bet you'll catch that wascally wabbit
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

The headlines just keep getting better :lol: Screaming overheard in Cabinet Room meeting between Spicer, Bannon and Sanders after Russia intel revelation.

Trump hires the best people. He looks for competence.