Trump loses!

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Trump loses!

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:.

So let's cut this down to brass tacks:

1)Trump issues temporary pause on several countries.
2)All these countries are Iranian backed in some shape or are of strategic importance to Iran.
3)Somehow this really hurts Iran--financially or strategically or diplomatically-- maybe its just harder to get agents into place around the world.
4) Azari now tell us how everything is a disaster and Joe needs to bow down to Persian superiority.
5) Joe laughs it off; Iran shoots off missile to show how big their...silo....is.
6)Trump doubles down to show how....not small his hands are.
7)Ninnies and creeps are running around American cities out of thoughtless opposition (on street level) and possible loss of money in Iranian deals (higher up)
8)Everyone's talking war--sides being taken Turks and Arabs are back with Americans; Iran courting pals.
9)Putin, wearing a bearskin diaper into a wrestling ring, suplexed 'Mean Jean' Carl Juncker then recreated meme of himself riding on a ritz cracker, singing putin' on the ritz....okay this last bit hasn't happened but I had to end with Putin in here somewhere. :D

Is this basically where we are at ?

Sad, really sad

Big-Dick America no balls confronting China and Russia, instead looking for a fight with mad mullahs living on Garlic and Onion.

Sad indeed.

NapLajoieonSteroids , not Iran eating your lunch .. you waisting your time beating on Iran .. in the mean time Chinese developing
Passenger Jetliner (engine is Russian, rest is Chinese) putting Boing workers out of Job .. if Trump drags this thing on, Iran will buy Chinese Planes and cancel Boeing.

Really silly

Who is backed by Iran ? .. Somalia backed by Iran ? :lol:

Who's this Iran who's backing all kind of things but under sanctions last 40 yrs ? :lol: .. superman ?

Look at last 37 yrs .. where Iran was in 1980 and where Iran right now .. same with our beloved America (asking Mexicans to pay for the wall), .. all result of silly policy US following towards Iran .. and in the mean time crooks fleecing our beloved America, Joe flat broke.

Making America Great, again :lol:

Obama officials tweeted that Obama folks did not plan that Yemen fiasco where a Seal was killed and 3 injured and Asprey was shot down .. Trump himself and Jared Kushner planned and executed it.

Now, Obama and his key people will tweet any lie Trump people float.

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Iran stopped accepting dollars.

That means they will start accepting cruise missiles.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Iran stopped accepting dollars.

Kerry said, if US pushes with Iran sanctions, and no other nation follows up, Dollar could collapse

Meaning, world would trade in non-dollar .. if so .. Dollar would drop to Peseta levels .. not Mexican but Venezuelan Peseta.

:lol:

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Kerry said, if US pushes with Iran sanctions, and no other nation follows up, Dollar could collapse

Meaning, world would trade in non-dollar .. if so .. Dollar would drop to Peseta levels .. not Mexican but Venezuelan Peseta.

I'd take a break from reading ZH for a while.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:

" KERRY WARNS of DOLLAR COLLAPSE - USD Will Cease To Be World Reserve Currency if Iran Deal Rejected "

kdQoxD3EGLo

WSJ
Kerry Says Rejection of Iran Nuclear Deal Could Hurt U.S. Dollar
Dollar’s status as global reserve currency at stake, Kerry says

Dollar, in reality, grossly overvalued .. probably a fall of 50% long overdue .. Trump wants this, to make American good competitive .. a devaluation would make Americans poorer

Why Would Trump Want a Weaker Dollar ?
Surprise remarks by the president-elect sent American currency into a tumble.

Trump looking how he can f*ck foreign Dollar holders .. he EXPLICITLY said so when campaigning .. he said he might skip paying the T-Bills

So, CS, don't complain when it happens, warning could not be more loud and clear

Heracleum Persicum

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Good plan.
Censorship isn't necessary
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

" KERRY WARNS of DOLLAR COLLAPSE - USD Will Cease To Be World Reserve Currency if Iran Deal Rejected "

kdQoxD3EGLo

WSJ
Kerry Says Rejection of Iran Nuclear Deal Could Hurt U.S. Dollar
Dollar’s status as global reserve currency at stake, Kerry says

Kerry, while US SoS, spent his time claiming that man-made climate change is the greatest threat to humanity.

The man is an abject knob.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Good plan.
Wouldn't tripling be a better plan?

Maybe the Germans are making them do it.....
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:
Kerry, while US SoS, spent his time claiming that man-made climate change is the greatest threat to humanity.

The man is an abject knob.
One man's knob, is another man's god, as they say. My apologies to Zack.

Now that Kerry is not SoS, the greatest threat to mankind is not climate change, but Trump's policies.

And these boobs are still wondering why they have almost no credibility.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote:

the more Pomegranates you have the morality you have, shirley they would want them all.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

their is something off about Kerry, he strikes you as a person who's story will be quite complicated once the truth comes out 20 years after his death.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:

the more Pomegranates you have the morality you have, shirley they would want them all.
Now we're getting somewhere. There's not enough Iranians in the world. No wonder we are so f**ked up!

Shirley, there must be some online course one could take on "How to be Iranian."

Other cultural enlightenment courses exist in cyberspace:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=c ... ustralians
Last edited by Simple Minded on Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:their is something off about Kerry, he strikes you as a person who's story will be quite complicated once the truth comes out 20 years after his death.
Yeah, like maybe he went brain dead about 10 years ago and Hilary or Obama have been controlling him via wifi.

Typhoon, please move to Rise of the Robots thread if that seems more appropriate.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded wrote:
noddy wrote:their is something off about Kerry, he strikes you as a person who's story will be quite complicated once the truth comes out 20 years after his death.
Yeah, like maybe he went brain dead about 10 years ago and Hilary or Obama have been controlling him via wifi.

Typhoon, please move to Rise of the Robots thread if that seems more appropriate.
Kerry. The Stepford Secretary.
Heracleum Persicum

c87ef362-4761-487e-8b0b-6857c684cf24.jpeg
c87ef362-4761-487e-8b0b-6857c684cf24.jpeg (22.79 KiB) Viewed 646 times
Heracleum Persicum

:lol: sooooo funny :D

Doc, MP, can't stop laughing

What a disaster for America .. what a disaster for America

Other nation's scientist and expert will leave too .. Chinese , Indian .. thinking same thing will happen to them

You guys stay with basket ball and Hockey and guitar players

For cancer treatment, soon, you have to go to Tehran. :lol: :lol:

Heracleum Persicum

From other post :

****** wrote:
Why is Islam addicted to barbarism and Judaism is not ?

Excellent question.

To understand that one must know the history

Judaism, Torah .. what is called "Orthodox Judaism" .. is much worst than Islam , all the weird laws one might consider "barbarism" are laws of Judaism and in Torah .. but .. 98% of Jews today call themselves "reformed" Jews .. meaning, they cherry pick laws of Torah or interpret those laws differently or don't follow at all.

Meaning, 98% of today's Jews, in strict term, they no Jews (in theological sense).

The story with Islam is different :

Last 550 yrs, Head of Muslims, something similar to Catholic Pope, was the Ottoman Sultan (Turkey) .. Ottoman empire .. the Sunni world .. The Ottomans (Turks) ruled all Arabia and Egypt and European balkan .. during the Sultan's rule, for 500 yrs, was the time when European "reformation" happened, Luther, Calvin and the rest .. European enlightenment.

That is when all happened .. Europe , due to enlightenment and reformation , came out of dark ages and entered science and march towards modernity .. The Ottoman Sultans, Turks, head of Muslims, at that time, were busy having fun in the "Harem" .. Islam missed the reformation and the enlightenment.

This was just the beginning .. now .. Europe, empowered by enlightenment and reformation, jumped head first into science and modernity, developed strong economy and military, but, Ottoman stuck went downhill.

That lead to European winning all the colonies and downfall of Ottoman empire, taken over by British and American, oil from Arabia.

That trend expedited .. Muslims fell back and back, Europe rose and rose .. colonial powers, due to Oil kept the muslim nations back, promoting (non reformed) Islam, hindering any reformation of Islam (by ganging, backing, the corrupt faction Muslims .. Kings and Amirs and Sheiks), hindering any liberalization and democratic movement, now excuse was "communism". .. idea was those nasty Kings and Amirs and Sheiks can wipe out "communists".

All ended up with western "cronies" ruling Muslims nations, chasing out those wanting to reform .. west promoting Saudi Arabian style Muslims.

Iran is the nation that reforming Islam .. Woman in Iran provincial governor, pilots, majority of doctors and scientist and and

But due to Oil politics .. Iran is stamped terrorist

Best remedy for American Joe is get educate about what is happening

Heracleum Persicum

OxkfeiomQog

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heracleum Persicum

Disaster .. Disaster

MP .. American prestige down into toilet

noddy

Post by noddy »

it seems quite obvious that white americans only play hockey and football and will die of brain cancer without iranians.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:Image

it seems quite obvious that white americans only play hockey and football and will die of brain cancer without iranians.
Is this data from before Trump's election, and the resultant mass exodus across the Canadian border, or since Trump's election?
Last edited by Simple Minded on Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

I'd bet he is autistic, or bi-polar and is heavily medicated. The whole cadence of his speech and his movements are very mechanical.

Whoa? I, robot. Robot Rising 1.0?

First they take over administrative functions and public speaking, which does not require much intelligence and zero dexterity, then eventually, they will loading potato chips into lunch bags and parking your car at NFL games........
noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote:

Is this data from before Trump's election, and the resultant mass exodus across the Canadian border, or since Trump's election?
apparently a 24hr disruption to the travel plans of the "2% Other" has completely destroyed the whole show, they were carrying the other slackers on their shoulders.

luckily for me i live in a globalised market so i can buy stuff from south korea and avoid all that dodgy american and iranian product.
ultracrepidarian