Doc

Re: Trump loses!

Post by Doc »

What happens when refugees are not vetted properly

Example One
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qaeda- ... d=20931131

Example two
BTrIUc6Zk7o
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Joe had it.
Censorship isn't necessary
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Could be a new paradigm: an eye for an eye, a cookie for a cookie.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

:lol: :lol:

MP, nobody can attack Iran .. nobody .. I will tell you @ the end of this post why

If America or anybody could, they would have done it long long ago

Ahmadinejat throw to Israel, America everything in book .. AND ? you had to swallow

Threatening Iran only increases the price you have to pay to win back Iranian people .. ain't getting any cheaper

American Joe, you guys, do not know of 1921 treaty, still valid.

This treaty is still valid .. it gives Russia the right to attack any power that attacks Iran .. Putin explicitly said Russia considers any attack on Iran as attack at Russia, he said treaty of 1921 still valid

That is the main reason America could (and can) not dare touch Iran .. and .. Operation Eagle Claw failed after Russians threatened Carter to intervene, and not because of official US version.

The beauty of that treaty is the following paragraph :

Based on the terms of the treaty, all previous agreements made between the signatories including the Treaty of Turkmenchay were canceled

In clear text, it means Russia gives the right to Persia to claim back the lost provinces in Caucasus
The Treaty of Turkmenchay (Russian: Туркманчайский договор, Persian: عهدنامه ترکمنچای‎‎) was an agreement between Persia (modern-day Iran) and the Russian Empire, which concluded the Russo-Persian War (1826–28). It was signed on 10 February 1828 in Torkamanchay, Iran. By the treaty, Persia ceded to Russia control of several areas in the South Caucasus: the Erivan Khanate, the Nakhchivan Khanate, and the remainder of the Talysh Khanate. The boundary between Russian and Persia was set at the Aras River. These territories comprise modern-day Armenia, the southern parts of the modern-day Republic of Azerbaijan, Nakhchivan, as well as Iğdır Province (nowadays part of Turkey).

The treaty was signed for Persia by Crown Prince Abbas Mirza and Allah-Yar Khan Asaf al-Daula, chancellor to Shah Fath Ali (of the Qajar Dynasty), and for Russia by General Ivan Paskievich. Like the 1813 Treaty of Gulistan, this treaty was imposed by Russia, following military victory over Persia. Paskievich threatened to occupy Tehran in five days unless the treaty was signed.[1]

By this final treaty of 1828 and the 1813 Gulistan treaty, Russia had finalised conquering all the Caucasus territories from Iran, comprising modern-day Dagestan, eastern Georgia, Azerbaijan, and Armenia, all which had formed part of its very concept for centuries.[2] The area to the North of the river Aras, amongst which the territory of the contemporary nations of Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia and the North Caucasian Republic of Dagestan were Iranian territory until they were occupied by Russia in the course of the 19th century.[3][4][5][6][7][8]

MP, you flying blind .. boxing in darkness

You really think those kids around Donald know what they dealing with ? :lol:

Come on.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

:lol: :lol:

MP, nobody can attack Iran .. nobody .. I will tell you @ the end of this post why

If America or anybody could, they would have done it long long ago

Ahmadinejat throw to Israel, America everything in book .. AND ? you had to swallow

Threatening Iran only increases the price you have to pay to win back Iranian people .. not getting cheaper
:lol:
Nobody wants to win back Iranian people. Joe had it.
American Joe, you guys, do not know of 1921 treaty, still valid.
:lol: You right, nobody knows about it, so we will pretend does not exist :)
This treaty is still valid .. it gives Russia the right to attack any power that attacks Iran .. Putin explicitly said Russia considers any attack on Iran as attack at Russia, he said treaty of 1921 still valid
I think we could take on Russia and Iran without any problem.
That is the main reason America could (and can) not dare touch Iran .. and .. Operation Eagle Claw failed after Russians threatened Carter to intervene, and not because of official US version.
Lol. New sheriff in town. Word on the street is he is a total madman. :)
The beauty of that treaty is the following paragraph :

Based on the terms of the treaty, all previous agreements made between the signatories including the Treaty of Turkmenchay were canceled

In clear text, it means Russia gives the right to Persia to claim back the lost provinces in Caucasus
The Treaty of Turkmenchay (Russian: Туркманчайский договор, Persian: عهدنامه ترکمنچای‎‎) was an agreement between Persia (modern-day Iran) and the Russian Empire, which concluded the Russo-Persian War (1826–28). It was signed on 10 February 1828 in Torkamanchay, Iran. By the treaty, Persia ceded to Russia control of several areas in the South Caucasus: the Erivan Khanate, the Nakhchivan Khanate, and the remainder of the Talysh Khanate. The boundary between Russian and Persia was set at the Aras River. These territories comprise modern-day Armenia, the southern parts of the modern-day Republic of Azerbaijan, Nakhchivan, as well as Iğdır Province (nowadays part of Turkey).

The treaty was signed for Persia by Crown Prince Abbas Mirza and Allah-Yar Khan Asaf al-Daula, chancellor to Shah Fath Ali (of the Qajar Dynasty), and for Russia by General Ivan Paskievich. Like the 1813 Treaty of Gulistan, this treaty was imposed by Russia, following military victory over Persia. Paskievich threatened to occupy Tehran in five days unless the treaty was signed.[1]

By this final treaty of 1828 and the 1813 Gulistan treaty, Russia had finalised conquering all the Caucasus territories from Iran, comprising modern-day Dagestan, eastern Georgia, Azerbaijan, and Armenia, all which had formed part of its very concept for centuries.[2] The area to the North of the river Aras, amongst which the territory of the contemporary nations of Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia and the North Caucasian Republic of Dagestan were Iranian territory until they were occupied by Russia in the course of the 19th century.[3][4][5][6][7][8]

I think it would be great for Iran and Russia to go to war in those spaces. Time to settle old scores.
MP, you flying blind .. boxing in darkness
You really think those kids around Donald know what they dealing with ? :lol:

Come on.

True. Every Democrat says, Trump is crazy, will start world war. Looks like they were right. :)
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:

Threatening Iran only increases the price you have to pay to win back Iranian people .. not getting cheaper
:lol:

Nobody wants to win back Iranian people. Joe had it.

Tell this to BiBi .. he just recorded " I Love you Iranian People "

SVk8rU11acE

All world leaders sending video messages to Iranian people how much they in love with them :lol:

7agK8MIJ3T0

21st March is Iranian new year .. every year, Bush, Clinton, Obama sent Nowruz greeting to Iranian people (clip in uTube)

Am sure Trump will do same :lol:

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol. probably not Trump. Keep me up to date though.

Thing is, some people, sad, thinking Iran heading for suicide. So Israeli POV understandable in that sense.

But not Joe. Joe had it. Death to America, one to many times. Now Joe says, FOAD. Elected madman.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol. probably not Trump. Keep me up to date though.

Thing is, some people, sad, thinking Iran heading for suicide. So Israeli POV understandable in that sense.

But not Joe. Joe had it. Death to America, one to many times. Now Joe says, FOAD. Elected madman.

Tchingiz Khan, Arabs, Alexander of Macedonia, Turkish tribes, Russian Tzars , British .. they all thought Persia headed for suicide

They all now in cemetery of history .. and .. our beloved Persia now a regional superpower headed to Mars

Trump could be crazy, but he sure no id*ot :) .. he and mad mullahs deal makers .. my recommendation to Donald would be, after
handshake with mad mullahs, he better count his fingers :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:

Tchingiz Khan, Arabs, Alexander of Macedonia, Turkish tribes, Russian Tzars , British .. they all thought Persia headed for suicide

They all now in cemetery of history .. and .. our beloved Persia now a regional superpower headed to Mars

Trump could be crazy, but he sure no id*ot :)

So far Iran has not even achieved space cadet status. ;)
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:

Trump could be crazy, but he sure no id*ot :)

So far Iran has not even achieved space cadet status. ;)

Just remember China, just remember China .. Look where in space technology they are

Everything starts small .. ' Nahid 2 (Venus 2) '

The mission of Nahid II communications satellite is defined as a focus on development and testing of basic technologies needed for building geostationary communication satellites with an operational life of two years that can establish telecommunications and measure radiation and test simultaneous telephone connections.
"Geostationary" key for all kind of use , military, Iranian GPS , Phone connection, spy satellite

Heracleum Persicum

Trudeau finds allies across political lines in signalling
disapproval of Trump's travel ban

OTTAWA — Jason Kenney, the former federal immigration minister now running to lead the Alberta Progressive Conservatives, led the charge, calling President Donald Trump’s executive order on immigration a “brutal ham-fist act of of demogagic theatre.”

Tremendous damage to American prestige .. Trump dismantling American world prestige

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Oh no, will people chant "death to America" :lol:
Doc

Post by Doc »

Trudeau finds allies across political lines in signalling
disapproval of Trump's travel ban

OTTAWA — Jason Kenney, the former federal immigration minister now running to lead the Alberta Progressive Conservatives, led the charge, calling President Donald Trump’s executive order on immigration a “brutal ham-fist act of of demogagic theatre.”

Tremendous damage to American prestige .. Trump dismantling American world prestige

That is on Obama not Trump. The Globalist elites are howling mad. They don't like Trump rocking their boat. They will do anything to stop him Even if they have get their media assets to say he is a witch and call for his burning.

Of course they always use that trick to lead leftists around by their noses.
zrzMhU_4m-g

I saw a investment guy on Bloomberg earlier talking about trade. He said other countries have great sales on products and America should buy them because it will save a lot of money... Unless it is something needed as part of your cost of living, buying something on sale never ever saves money. But this is what Globalists want you to think. It is in their interests to make people think that.
Heracleum Persicum

IdoNG2FfCd0
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:IdoNG2FfCd0
Al Franken-- Funny.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol, fake news.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The list of countries came from obama. Trump is 10 steps ahead of you.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

You fighting uphill, both hands tied. They did not prepare you for this. You are now 0 for 8.
'This is not a Muslim ban!' Trump defends his 'extreme vetting' order as he says Obama created the list of seven targeted countries and did the SAME THING to Iraqi refugees in 2011

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4XDWBAZal
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:You fighting uphill, both hands tied. They did not prepare you for this. You are now 0 for 8.
'This is not a Muslim ban!' Trump defends his 'extreme vetting' order as he says Obama created the list of seven targeted countries and did the SAME THING to Iraqi refugees in 2011

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4XDWBAZal
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Trump is lying. These sudden detentions of people with valid residency permits never happened under Obama. Trump has lost control of this narrative already. He's trying to ban Muslims. That's the narrative now and going forward.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol that is the fake news going forward. It will have the same fate as a Jill Stein recount. You are now 0 for 8 on riots.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So OK for obama to bomb and kill these countries, but Trump/obama travel ban?
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol that is the fake news going forward. It will have the same fate as a Jill Stein recount. You are now 0 for 8 on riots.
There was no "ban" instituted under Obama comparable to this disorganized disaster. It's as plain as day and your "alternative facts" are just not going to stick.

Face it: the Steve Bannon administration is the laughing stock of the world only one week in. I still chuckle to think that this disintegrating lard ball of a third-rate "alternative" journalist is running America's national security. Reminds me of the time Trump picked a manager from Buffalo Wild Wings to teach his real estate courses :lol: Gee, who saw this coming?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol more fact free reporting from the insular superminority. How many riots in a row are you trying to lose.