Trump loses!

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Trump loses!

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Typhoon wrote:.
Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Lol, Lyundsey Graham, "Republican".

Lol, Azari, I want you to explain how alizathen Warren becomes President.

GOP will win 10 Senate Seats in 2018, Trump wins re-election with 55% of the vote. FYI.

Will all depend on the US economy in 2018 and 2020.

Inequality in America worse than in China

In a paper published by the National Bureau of Economic Research, economists Facundo Alvaredo, Lucas Chancel, Thomas Piketty, Emmanuel Saez and Gabriel Zucman found that inequality in both the U.S. and China has grown rapidly over the past few decades.

In China, the top 1 percent earned 13 percent of personal income in 2015 — double their share in the 1980s.

In the U.S., the top 1 percent earned 20 percent of income. That's also roughly double the level from the 1980s.

According to the research, the incomes of the bottom 50 percent in China (those earning less than $9,280, using purchasing power parity-adjusted exchange rates) fell from 27 percent in 1978 to 15 percent.

In the U.S., the bottom 50 percent (those with annual incomes below $36,000) have seen a "complete collapse" in their share of national income. Between 1978 and 2015, their share of income went from 20 percent to 12 percent — 3 points lower than China's.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Obama was a huge mistake, everyone agrees.
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Obama was a huge mistake, everyone agrees.

New York Times
Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence

:lol:

WASHINGTON — Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials.

The officials said that one of the advisers picked up on the calls was Paul Manafort, who was Mr. Trump’s campaign chairman for several months last year and had worked as a political consultant in Russia and Ukraine. The officials declined to identify the other Trump associates on the calls.

MP, that thing hittin the fan

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Seen this show before. No facts. You guys are 0-15 on scandals now. Trump cruising.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Fighting the oligarchy and draining the swamp

This will definitely be a net economic benefit to *some* :D
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Lol, yeah. Flynn is out in record time, parts of the Trump team are under investigation, the courts have blocked the Muslim ban, nobody knows who is in charge at the White House (we just know Trump isn't), and the nuclear football aide-de-camp's photos are all over Facebook. If this is WINNING, Trump was right: we're already getting tired of winning!

And down, down, down to the approval ratings. This is historic stuff in the making!
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol you are back to believing the polls. You guys realize you are 0-15 with scandals now, right?
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hil ... mg00000004

Hillary Clinton Is Blaming Russia for WikiLeaks To Conceal John Podesta’s Russian Lobbying Ties
10/24/2016 03:59 am ET
H. A. Goodman
H. A. Goodman is the creator of CounterPropa.com. Read his writing on politics and sports at http://www.counterpropa.com

The fear mongering of associating WikiLeaks with a Russian plot to elect Donald Trump ignores the reality that John Podesta’s former lobbying firm worked to further the interests of a Russian-owned corporation and bank. Few people know that Open Secrets.org lists the Podesta Group as once having a $60,000 lobbying deal with Uranium One. In addition to lobbying on behalf of a corporation that was mostly owned by the Russian government, the Podesta Group’s ties to a Russian bank is well-documented.

As stated by John R. Schindler in a 2016 Observer article, the Panama Papers revealed that “Russia’s biggest bank uses The Podesta Group as its lobbyist in Washington, D.C.” If you don’t believe this claim, just look at the Podesta Group’s Senate Lobbying Registration. As for other foreign ties to John Podesta, Ben Norton of Salon writes “A key gear in the Clinton machine that has sucked in hundreds of thousands of dollars lobbying on behalf of the Saudi absolute monarchy has also worked for Russia’s biggest bank.”
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Bannon and ISIS get closer to their common goal :
CIVILIZATIONAL WAR

In his memoirs, published after his suicide in 1942, the exiled Austrian Jewish writer Stefan Zweig described his feelings of despair upon realizing that a “tiny but loud-mouthed party of German Nationalists” had succeeded in seizing power and dragging humanity into a global conflict it had neither wanted or expected. “The personal cause to which I had lent the force of my convictions, the peaceful union of Europe, had been wrecked,” Zweig lamented. “What I feared more than my own death, war waged by everyone against everyone else, had been unleashed for the second time.”

Seven decades after Zweig penned these words, small, well-organized groups of right-wing radicals are once again ascendant across the world. The best hope to stop them may be the popular opposition movements that have begun to stir in the United States. But most importantly, it will take a rejection of the logic of revenge and collective blame on both sides to prevent the apocalyptic visions of extremists from becoming reality.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Bannon going to win ;)
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:Bannon going to win ;)

World community sizes up a diminished Trump

For the world at large, the resignation by the US National Security Advisor Michael Flynn on Monday is not about an obscure 19th century law that defines a phone conversation between him and the Russian ambassador.

What it conveys are three things. First, the US is sliding into a vicious civil war. A Fox News poll released on February 14 shows that the American public is almost evenly divided over President Donald Trump’s job performance since his inauguration on January 20. When asked if the Trump administration is working on things that will help their family, 47% of voters say yes, while 48% say no.

Told you, MP, our beloved America no more "world leader" .. pretty much a "regional power", and, no more "moral beacon"

Yes, but, question is who did this to our U.S of A.

Who did it ?

Ayatollahs ? ? .. the men living on yogurt & onion ? ? :lol:

Who fleeced America to the bone ? who ruined backbone of America, the (white) middle class ?

Not the mad mullahs

NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

world leader is a nice way of saying global domination
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Bannon going to win ;)
What is he "going to win"?
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:world leader is a nice way of saying global domination
As nice as 'Global Spectrum Dominance'?
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Republican Health Proposal Would Redirect Money From Poor to Rich

The plan would make major changes in how health care is financed for Americans who don’t get coverage from work. It would greatly expand the number of Americans who could benefit from federal help in buying health insurance, but it would change who benefits most from that support.

Obamacare, as the A.C.A. is known, extended health coverage to 20 million Americans through two main mechanisms. It expanded Medicaid coverage to Americans below or just above the poverty line in states that participated, and it offered income-based tax credits for middle-income people to buy their own insurance. Obamacare was a redistributive law, transferring money from rich to poor.
Heracleum Persicum

crSv7ooPzqI
Heracleum Persicum

mmZpMqMxo2Q

Heracleum Persicum

' Not My President's Day '
Reminding one of Ahmadinejat episode

Protesters in cities across the country took to the streets on Monday for "Not My President's Day" rallies with a strong anti-Trump message.
Heracleum Persicum

Munich security conference

93jUdbWRLCs
Heracleum Persicum

Marine Le Pen
Backing Assad 'Least Bad Option' In Syria

Le Pen told Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri that there was "no viable and workable solution" to the Syrian civil war beyond choosing between Assad and the Islamic State (IS) extremist group, which she said must be "eradicated."

"Since we can't let IS take power, there is no alternative to Assad," she said. "The least bad option is the politically realistic. It appears that...Assad is evidently today the most reassuring solution for France."

:lol: :lol: .. funny, mad mullahs saying this since long long time .. Trump should listen to Ayatollahs :D

McCain and Graham (and Hillary) brought upon us all this disasters

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Trump was against ISIS before Ayatollahs.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Trump was against ISIS before Ayatollahs.
Shame that he couldn't think of a plan to defeat them in all that time. Now they're almost wiped out and there's nothing left for him to take credit for.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Told you, MP, our beloved America no more "world leader" .. pretty much a "regional power", and, no more "moral beacon"

Yes, but, question is who did this to our U.S of A.

Who did it ?
obama. Worst President of our history.
Ayatollahs ? ? .. the men living on yogurt & onion ? ? :lol:

Who fleeced America to the bone ? who ruined backbone of America, the (white) middle class ?

Not the mad mullahs
Democrat Party. That is why we got rid of them. Democrats are no more.