The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Typhoon

Re: The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Post by Typhoon »

Kushner vs Bannon feud?

Any credibility?
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Typhoon wrote:.

Kushner vs Bannon feud ?

Any credibility ?

Kushner is the hit man .. Trump was elected by Bannon kind of people .. now Trump getting rid of them, and , just continuing many Obama's policies .. Kushner getting wink from Donald to get rid of those folks, one by one.

Foreign policy not made by presidents .. foreign policy a long term national interest plan .. meaning Trump and Obama foreign policy will be pretty much same.

Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Typhoon wrote:Kushner vs Bannon feud?

Any credibility?
Obviously credible. And it's almost certainly the case that most of the White House leaks are coming from one or the other camp trying to make the other side look bad.

I can't wait for the HBO series inspired by the Trump White House: House of Clowns.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Any credibility?

If it appears on both "The Hill and CBSNews I would give it a 50% chance of being true. The rest of the MSM are just dem shills.

From the far left wing site 'Politico": "It is all the Jews fault"

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... tin-215007
The Happy-Go-Lucky Jewish Group That Connects Trump and Putin

I guess the illiberal left wing fascists just can't stop themselvs
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc wrote:

Any credibility?

If it appears on both "The Hill and CBSNews I would give it a 50% chance of being true. The rest of the MSM are just dem shills.

From the far left wing site 'Politico": "It is all the Jews fault"

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... tin-215007

The Happy-Go-Lucky Jewish Group That Connects Trump and Putin

I guess the illiberal left wing fascists just can't stop themselvs

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .. looooooove it

Excellent article, Doc .. thank you for posting.

far left wing site "Politico"
? ? ? ? :D

Come on, Doc, come on .. the article accurate to the dot, to the dot.

Our beloved America hijacked by Russia Mafia .. US now officially a Russian Mafia state. :lol:

Holly sh*t :)

Doc

Post by Doc »

Maybe I should run for President someday ^^^ :D

Trump used Syria to put pressure on both Putin and Kim il jong and so far it is working The Chinese have put a 150,000 troops on N. Korea's border Turned away NK coal ships from its ports and NATO leaders are behind Trump on putting the screws to Putin.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Is the Russia Trump collusion meme dead yet? Where is the left wing outrage?

NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Can we suggest that the coup has been partially successful and led to an understanding between the two parties?

Bannon getting squeezed; the MOAB droppin' willy-nilly; Mike Pompeo calls out Julian Assange and Wikileaks as a malacious Russian intelligence agency and Edwin Snowden a traitor. And that the CIA finds it harder to spy on Americans to look for foreign terrorists than ever before.

...oh, and we love NATO now.

Will this lead to JEB! reappearing? Was this his plan all along? :D
Doc

Post by Doc »

China is talking about taking military action against North Korea. Strange times. Maybe just Trump times. :lol:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-1 ... e-escalate
China Warns North Korea Situation Has Hit "Tipping Point", Threatens "Never Before Seen" Measures
Tyler Durden's picture
by Tyler Durden
Apr 12, 2017 4:20 PM

After warnings yesterday, and on the heels of a "very good call" with President Trump, China has escalated its threats to North Korea over its nuclear tests. In another Global Times op-ed, China warns "if the North makes another provocative move this month, the Chinese society will be willing to adopt severe restrictive measures that have never been seen before..."

Yesterday's editorial in the military-focused Global Times tabloid, owned and operated by the Communist Party's People's Daily newspaper, said that North Korea’s nuclear activities must not jeopardize northeastern China, and that if the North impacts China with its illicit nuclear tests through either "nuclear leakage or pollution", then China will respond with force.

“China has a bottom line that it will protect at all costs, that is, the security and stability of northeast China... If the bottom line is touched, China will employ all means available including the military means to strike back. By that time, it is not an issue of discussion whether China acquiesces in the US’ blows, but the Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) will launch attacks to DPRK nuclear facilities on its own."
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Something is happening that does not fit any of the narratives being promoted.

Obama took a long time to flip-flop on all of his promises. Trump just belly flopped all of his in a week, and ended up aligned with Obama.

The public is missing a big piece of this puzzle.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
noddy

Post by noddy »

its not fair to say trump flip flopped, he has had many many positions on every subject over the last decade.

eg: he is going to get america out of the middle east but he is also going to take on ISIS, things like that are gibberish to anyone who isnt a trump fan.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

remember that time that Obama made a red line in Syria and Kerry prevented Russian intervention?
kerry.jpg
kerry.jpg (234.75 KiB) Viewed 629 times
Diplomacy requires credibility. Without it, diplomacy is meaningless talk.

The missile strike militarily was a pin prick attack militarily. As it was meant to be. Diplomatically it means a lot.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Any credibility?
Most likely fake news. All these bannon stories are published in left wing papers who have been wrong about facts for a long time.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:

Any credibility?
Most likely fake news. All these bannon stories are published in left wing papers who have been wrong about facts for a long time.
Being wrong tends to happen when one makes things up from whole cloth
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy wrote:its not fair to say trump flip flopped, he has had many many positions on every subject over the last decade.
This was a flip flop.
eg: he is going to get america out of the middle east but he is also going to take on ISIS, things like that are gibberish to anyone who isnt a trump fan.
There is a difference between nation building and fighting an enemy, trump voters are very clued in to this.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Mr. Perfect wrote: There is a difference between nation building and fighting an enemy, trump voters are very clued in to this.
one turns into the other.

you cant smash lavender up and then not be part of the rebuild , or things like ISIS form, its an endless game, called the middle east.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy wrote: you cant smash lavender up and then not be part of the rebuild
Yes you can.
noddy

Post by noddy »

yeh, then you get al queda, you smash it, you get isis, you smash it, you get daesh.

the middle east is europes, russia and chinas problem, trump should have let them have it.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote:yeh, then you get al queda, you smash it, you get isis, you smash it, you get daesh.

the middle east is europes, russia and chinas problem, trump should have let them have it.
Seems to be Australia's problem as well
SO3W9SXmmSE
noddy

Post by noddy »

Last edited by noddy on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

noddy wrote:its not fair to say trump flip flopped, he has had many many positions on every subject over the last decade.

Which is why it's a bit hard to get upset about some of this. We didn't put the madman in charge because we thought he'd be perfect.

Out the bureaucracies he can fight, including the intelligence community, the one he doesn't have the weight to take on is the military.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post 9/11, the military spent a lot of time and money making their own diplomatic and intelligence corps good enough to rival the state dept. and the CIA.

That's the pattern with all these bureaucracies post-9/11: they all spent tons of money to do everything their rival agencies do, so they never have to cooperate with anyone else...which from a citizen/republic view is insane to let happen.

Then Trump does a, let's say, a 720* turn and decides to bomb everything; what? It happens a week after it's reported that he handed a (fake) $300 bn. bill to Merkel for payments for NATO? The bill part may be sensational gossip from the fake news crowd but it seems he really did broach the topic with the Germans who took it as an insult.

Well, I'm sure that didn't sit well with his military buddies either. Lots of military contract money to be passed around because of NATO- whether the Germans pay for it or not- suddenly, an event occurs and Russia and the NATO line is concern number one....
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

The acid test for whether Trump is flip-flopping with be Zack posting glowing approvals, Mr. P posting condemnations, and HP posting links from good stories about Trump.

Only then, will we know for sure Trump has flip-flopped.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:The acid test for whether Trump is flip-flopping with be Zack posting glowing approvals, Mr. P posting condemnations, and HP posting links from good stories about Trump.

Only then, will we know for sure Trump has flip-flopped.
Even in an age where a five year old

O57PwYwzTys

makes a more effective secretary of state than Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, and James Taylor combined, the flop still always follows the flip. IE No flop no flip no error