The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Doc

Re: The attempted Coup d'etat against Trump continues

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:
Doc wrote:Anyone here have twitter ? If so please let me know if you can see the trend "Vault7" It is not trending here as it was previous to the wikileaks release this morning. Even though there is a huge number of people tweeting it.
Worldwide Trends

#Vault7
178K Tweets

Wikileaks
404K Tweets
Thanks I see wikileaks now. #Vault7 was trending fourth right up until wikileaks did its dump a few minutes later it was gone. I saw this posted this to Twitter.
1ky80k.jpg
1ky80k.jpg (36.25 KiB) Viewed 741 times
Then a few minutes later wikileaks started trending.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Deep down I'm very superficial
YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:The CIA is a common thread.
Yes, I got that. I don't understand how it relates to Trump's accusations.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:
Doc wrote:The CIA is a common thread.
Yes, I got that. I don't understand how it relates to Trump's accusations.
I think we now know why Trump said that Obama was hacking his phone lines on Saturday.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:I think we now know why Trump said that Obama was hacking his phone lines on Saturday.
We already know why. He was trying to divert the public's attention to something else than the Russian stuff.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:
Doc wrote:I think we now know why Trump said that Obama was hacking his phone lines on Saturday.
We already know why. He was trying to divert the public's attention to something else than the Russian stuff.
So three days before Wikileaks dumps over 8,000 pages of technical manuals on hacking software that among many other things malware to hack conversations on cell phones, Trump decides to say that Obama was wiretapping him.

http://www.davosman.org/viewtopic.php?p=2134#p2134
Dennis Kucinich: "Its early in the morning Its valentine's day BUT WAKE UP AMERICA"

http://www.davosman.org/viewtopic.php?p=2133#p2133
Former NSA Analyst Claims Intel Community Will Go ‘Nuclear’ Against Trump
Photo of Alex Pfeiffer
Alex Pfeiffer
Reporter
6:00 PM 02/15/2017
YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:So three days before Wikileaks dumps over 8,000 pages of technical manuals on hacking software that among many other things malware to hack conversations on cell phones, Trump decides to say that Obama was wiretapping him.
Until you find proof saying otherwise, yes. I know that Trump lies and Mr Perfect was kind enough to confirm that, so...
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I think we can finally put Russian hacking to bed.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote:
Doc wrote:So three days before Wikileaks dumps over 8,000 pages of technical manuals on hacking software that among many other things malware to hack conversations on cell phones, Trump decides to say that Obama was wiretapping him.
Until you find proof saying otherwise, yes. I know that Trump lies and Mr Perfect was kind enough to confirm that, so...
Lol everyone lies including you the issue is the nature of the lying. So far everything Trump has said has said on this issue has borne out to be true while Obama and his CIA have lied repeatedly on the subject. Your deep state is going down. Trump wins. Btw Hillary really shouldn't have threatened to murder Snowden.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Doc wrote: So three days before Wikileaks dumps over 8,000 pages of technical manuals on hacking software that among many other things malware to hack conversations on cell phones, Trump decides to say that Obama was wiretapping him]
Genius. Trump wins again.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote:
Lol there is no Russia stuff. You lose again.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

obama criminal state (TM). You heard it here first.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
YMix wrote:
Lol everyone lies including you the issue is the nature of the lying. So far everything Trump has said has said on this issue has borne out to be true while Obama and his CIA have lied repeatedly on the subject. Your deep state is going down. Trump wins. Btw Hillary really shouldn't have threatened to murder Snowden.
Hey when private conversations between the president and both the presidents of Mexico and and Australia are openly discussed in the MSM by the following day something is up.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:obama criminal state (TM). You heard it here first.
From the White House to the big house. Obama decided to stay in DC They say criminals alway have to return to the scene of the crime....
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The problem is that they expected Hillary to win. Now they have someone who will put them in jail. The obama criminal state trembles.

Ymix, azari, you have the mic.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lot of crickets this afternoon.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Yd0fBXwDBmo
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:
Parodite wrote: But this is not about Obama or Trump. It is about the US gvts using intelligence bureaus, deep state to further their own political interest over national interest and democracy. Or deep state conversely controlling any US gvt to serve their own vested interests. It seems to me that a body/cartel that controls all intelligence can make or break anybody they want. Now their target may be Trump..next time it can be a democrat. Trump loves revenge.. he might use the deep state at one point once they are on his side.
This is why it is imperative for US institutions to counter his every move. Undermining and, if possible, removing, Trump is in the national interest.
Next time, try voting.
Seem to me that smart devices and databases are the new stupid
One hopes that they have outstanding AI to filter out the 99.999999999999% of stuff that is guys calling/texting their wives from the store and asking them what it was they were supposed to buy.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:
Parodite wrote: But this is not about Obama or Trump. It is about the US gvts using intelligence bureaus, deep state to further their own political interest over national interest and democracy. Or deep state conversely controlling any US gvt to serve their own vested interests. It seems to me that a body/cartel that controls all intelligence can make or break anybody they want. Now their target may be Trump..next time it can be a democrat. Trump loves revenge.. he might use the deep state at one point once they are on his side.
This is why it is imperative for US institutions to counter his every move. Undermining and, if possible, removing, Trump is in the national interest.
Next time, try voting.
Seem to me that smart devices and databases are the new stupid
One hopes that they have outstanding AI to filter out the 99.999999999999% of stuff that is guys calling/texting their wives from the store and asking them what it was they were supposed to buy.

Actuallly they collect and store everything for later possible review No warrant all that has to happen is for the POTUS to say "You guys do whatever you want." Which is what Obama did. No warrant needed Trump wasn't lying when he said that Obama wiretapped his phone everyone's phones are wiretapped. That is why they built the absolutely huge datacenter in Utah. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center
The data center is alleged to be able to process "all forms of communication, including the complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls, and Internet searches, as well as all types of personal data trails—parking receipts, travel itineraries, bookstore purchases, and other digital 'pocket litter'."[7]
Obama didn't lie either he just opted out wrt telling the true and the whole true. His spokes person said that he had a policy not to interfere with ongoing investigations. Which mean all he had to do was say go get this or that person. He already pre-authorized teh wire taps The AG could authorize them as well No FISA court needed. In Fact FISA judges don't even have the security clearances to see the POTUS authorized requests.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Typhoon wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:
Next time, try voting.
I see you've turned to the Trump side. Time to get informed. The US electoral system is rigged in favor of rural states. The vote of an individual in Wyoming counts 4x as much as mine. Can you explain how this is fair? There is no obligation to cooperate politically with the POTUS.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:
Next time, try voting.
I see you've turned to the Trump side. Time to get informed. The US electoral system is rigged in favor of rural states. The vote of an individual in Wyoming counts 4x as much as mine. Can you explain how this is fair? There is no obligation to cooperate politically with the POTUS.
5 sttes have a large enough population they can alone elect a POTUS The electoral system is based on the fact that there are 50 states. There are also 100 senators Two for each state No doubt you want to end that as well. Whether you like it or not Zack the framers set up the consitution so that states had rights. If they had not there would have been no United States.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: I see you've turned to the Trump side. Time to get informed. The US electoral system is rigged in favor of rural states. The vote of an individual in Wyoming counts 4x as much as mine. Can you explain how this is fair? There is no obligation to cooperate politically with the POTUS.
Lol blubber. And CS is not with Trump. He's just telling you hard truths. And we don't need your cooperation. Your party is finished.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

2 more cents: Comey asked the DOJ to reject Trumps claims not because he thinks Trump's claims are false, but to provoke the DOJ into showing their cards. Comey has had bad experiences with the DOJ especially with Loretta C-lynch. Lynch and Obama are in this mud together. They will go down. The Central Innuendo Agency and the MSM Presstitudes will change loyalty when Trump starts winning this battle.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Zack Morris wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:
Next time, try voting.
:lol: Hey, lighten up on poor Typhoon. He has consistently been a Flat Earth, Climate Change Denier. Them there right wing, anti-science, Japanese people is all like that!

But you have 20X the income of the person who lives in Wyoming! How is that fair?

Is the expression "Boo hoo hoo. Life ain't fair. So suck it up Buttercup!" considered a micro-aggression in your world? ;)

"Not my POTUS!" and "Not my Climate Scientist!" are two sides of the same coin. :)

Zack, don't get alarmed, but you are sounding more and more like a right wing Ayn Rand devotee. Feels good, don't it?
Last edited by Simple Minded on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.