The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Doc

Re: The attempted Coup d'etat against Trump continues

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:
Parodite wrote:w80TIsyASjw

Levin has a point.
Meh, TV histrionics. Aside from an alleged investigation into the Trump campaign's ties to the Russians and Flynn's own stupidity, he has nothing. But he sure knows how to pound the table.

So you are saying that the New Yore Times is fake news?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/p ... .html?_r=0

Intercepted Russian Communications Part of Inquiry Into Trump Associates

By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT, MATTHEW ROSENBERG, ADAM GOLDMAN and MATT APUZZOJAN. 19, 2017

It is not clear whether the intercepted communications had anything to do with Mr. Trump’s campaign, or Mr. Trump himself. It is also unclear whether the inquiry has anything to do with an investigation into the hacking of the Democratic National Committee’s computers and other attempts to disrupt the elections in November. The American government has concluded that the Russian government was responsible for a broad computer hacking campaign, including the operation against the D.N.C.

The counterintelligence investigation centers at least in part on the business dealings that some of the president-elect’s past and present advisers have had with Russia. Mr. Manafort has done business in Ukraine and Russia. Some of his contacts there were under surveillance by the National Security Agency for suspected links to Russia’s Federal Security Service, one of the officials
said.
Attachments
C6QX5G-XQAA6OCR.jpg
C6QX5G-XQAA6OCR.jpg (114.21 KiB) Viewed 755 times
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Parodite wrote:As Greenwald from The Intercept noted beginning februari:

It seems to me that the democrats have lost touch with reality and are now in full blown mode of self-destruction. Question is how the deep state will behave. If Trump, that poisenous orange kek frog, not only rips apart the democrats, the republican party but also fractures the deep state itself... then what happens? Martial law?
Paradise. This is why we elected him.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote:Still not my side
lol. You posted an article from the Atlantic but you tried to sneak it without the source. It was deceptive on your part. You definitely have a side.
and I called Obama a typical politician and party hack back in 2008.
Lol we can throw obama in there too but I was referring to Hillary and of course Bill. The greatest liars of all time.
The posts may or may not still live in the ruins of Spengman's forum.

Also, the difference between a typical politician and Trump is that the politician lies to gain power,
No.
while Trump... just lies. All the time.
Lol Trump's lies serve a very specific purpose and they beat you every time. I hope you never wise up.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Parodite wrote:As Greenwald from The Intercept noted beginning februari:

It seems to me that the democrats have lost touch with reality and are now in full blown mode of self-destruction. Question is how the deep state will behave. If Trump, that poisenous orange kek frog, not only rips apart the democrats, the republican party but also fractures the deep state itself... then what happens? Martial law?
Paradise. This is why we elected him.
EyYqpYNhcSo
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

New Yore Times over the weekend:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/04/us/p ... hones.html
Trump, Offering No Evidence, Says Obama Tapped His Phones

By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT MARCH 4, 2017
New Yore Times Jan 20th
C6Q9P3xWMAA3YrD.jpg
C6Q9P3xWMAA3YrD.jpg (124.18 KiB) Viewed 750 times
My guess us that MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT doesn't know what is in his articles because he does not Fake News.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Once again, the NYT proves itself to be the publication of record.

Wiretaps as part of a counterintelligence investigation are 100% legitimate and there is zero evidence that the Obama White House ordered Trump Tower bugged. It's an outrageous accusation and all the more outrageous given that the Trump is spreading Fake News lies in his official capacity as POTUS. This circus is getting better and better! It's exactly as predicted: complete and utter incompetence.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Parodite wrote: But this is not about Obama or Trump. It is about the US gvts using intelligence bureaus, deep state to further their own political interest over national interest and democracy. Or deep state conversely controlling any US gvt to serve their own vested interests. It seems to me that a body/cartel that controls all intelligence can make or break anybody they want. Now their target may be Trump..next time it can be a democrat. Trump loves revenge.. he might use the deep state at one point once they are on his side.
This is why it is imperative for US institutions to counter his every move. Undermining and, if possible, removing, Trump is in the national interest.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:Once again, the NYT proves itself to be the publication of record.

Wiretaps as part of a counterintelligence investigation are 100% legitimate and there is zero evidence that the Obama White House ordered Trump Tower bugged. It's an outrageous accusation and all the more outrageous given that the Trump is spreading Fake News lies in his official capacity as POTUS. This circus is getting better and better! It's exactly as predicted: complete and utter incompetence.
Lol the entire msm/Democrats implicated bush directly in things like Abu graib, by this standard obama is directly responsible for surveillance of Trump. obama was always Nixon on steroids. Enemies list.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:
Parodite wrote: But this is not about Obama or Trump. It is about the US gvts using intelligence bureaus, deep state to further their own political interest over national interest and democracy. Or deep state conversely controlling any US gvt to serve their own vested interests. It seems to me that a body/cartel that controls all intelligence can make or break anybody they want. Now their target may be Trump..next time it can be a democrat. Trump loves revenge.. he might use the deep state at one point once they are on his side.
This is why it is imperative for US institutions to counter his every move. Undermining and, if possible, removing, Trump is in the national interest.
It's impossible to remove Trump. How many times do you want to lose the election? I think you are at 4 times now.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: This is why it is imperative for US institutions to counter his every move. Undermining and, if possible, removing, Trump is in the national interest.
The American people already removed you from power. Every day has been like Christmas ever since.
Doc

Post by Doc »

What's Russian influence for thee is not Russia influence for me. -- John Podesta's brother get $170k for helping Russia avoid sanctions.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/06/exclu ... ium=Social
Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

Democrat super-lobbyist Tony Podesta was paid $170,000 over a six-month period last year to represent Sberbank, Russia’s largest bank, seeking to end one of the Obama administration’s economic sanctions against that country, The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group has learned.

Podesta, founder and chairman of the Podesta Group, is listed as a key lobbyist on behalf of Sberbank, according to Senate lobbying disclosure forms. His firm received more than $24 million in fees in 2016, much of it coming from foreign governments, according to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics.

Podesta is the brother of John Podesta, who was the national campaign chairman for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s losing 2016 campaign for the presidency. Former President Barack Obama imposed the sanctions following the Russian seizure of the Crimean region of Ukraine in 2014.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nervous Naughty Nancy

4ufxJyS3nhI
YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:So you are saying that the New Yore Times is fake news?
I'm saying that newspaper articles don't make Trump's case.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:lol. You posted an article from the Atlantic but you tried to sneak it without the source. It was deceptive on your part. You definitely have a side.
How do you sneak a quote that can be googled?
No.
Yes.
Lol Trump's lies serve a very specific purpose and they beat you every time. I hope you never wise up.
At least you're admitting that Trump is a liar. That's a start.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Doc

Post by Doc »

It isn't just Trump's phones that are being wiretapped...... What did Obama know and when did he know it?

The Deep state is out of control Has in fact lost control of its own spy malware

https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

Today, Tuesday 7 March 2017, WikiLeaks begins its new series of leaks on the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency. Code-named "Vault 7" by WikiLeaks, it is the largest ever publication of confidential documents on the agency.

The first full part of the series, "Year Zero", comprises 8,761 documents and files from an isolated, high-security network situated inside the CIA's Center for Cyber Intelligence in Langley, Virgina. It follows an introductory disclosure last month of CIA targeting French political parties and candidates in the lead up to the 2012 presidential election.

Recently, the CIA lost control of the majority of its hacking arsenal including malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized "zero day" exploits, malware remote control systems and associated documentation. This extraordinary collection, which amounts to more than several hundred million lines of code, gives its possessor the entire hacking capacity of the CIA. The archive appears to have been circulated among former U.S. government hackers and contractors in an unauthorized manner, one of whom has provided WikiLeaks with portions of the archive.

"Year Zero" introduces the scope and direction of the CIA's global covert hacking program, its malware arsenal and dozens of "zero day" weaponized exploits against a wide range of U.S. and European company products, include Apple's iPhone, Google's Android and Microsoft's Windows and even Samsung TVs, which are turned into covert microphones.

Since 2001 the CIA has gained political and budgetary preeminence over the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). The CIA found itself building not just its now infamous drone fleet, but a very different type of covert, globe-spanning force — its own substantial fleet of hackers. The agency's hacking division freed it from having to disclose its often controversial operations to the NSA (its primary bureaucratic rival) in order to draw on the NSA's hacking capacities.

By the end of 2016, the CIA's hacking division, which formally falls under the agency's Center for Cyber Intelligence (CCI), had over 5000 registered users and had produced more than a thousand hacking systems, trojans, viruses, and other "weaponized" malware. Such is the scale of the CIA's undertaking that by 2016, its hackers had utilized more code than that used to run Facebook. The CIA had created, in effect, its "own NSA" with even less accountability and without publicly answering the question as to whether such a massive budgetary spend on duplicating the capacities of a rival agency could be justified.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/07/wi ... y-cia.html
WikiLeaks releases 'entire hacking capacity of the CIA'
Some of the files include redacted information, such as tens “of thousands of CIA targets and attack machines throughout Latin America, Europe and the United States.”
YMix

Post by YMix »

A more appropriate question is: did Obama even know?
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:A more appropriate question is: did Obama even know?
Yes he knew the program existed Remember he ordered the stuxnet attack on Iran.

It is no wonder the Deep state is after Trump. He is not one of them and a lot of people may go to jail over this.
YMix

Post by YMix »

So he knew the program existed, but did he know the actual scope of the program and what the people involved were doing? Do these people answer to anyone?
It is no wonder the Deep state is after Trump. He is not one of them and a lot of people may go to jail over this.
You do realize that the deep state, whatever that is, could have simply kept silent and stayed out of the election? Trump would have never found out or he would have been offered a small piece of the action. I don't see any reason why the deep state should be afraid of Trump, nor of his amateur sidekicks.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Anyone here have twitter ? If so please let me know if you can see the trend "Vault7" It is not trending here as it was previous to the wikileaks release this morning. Even though there is a huge number of people tweeting it.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/776 ... -Year-Zero
WIKILEAKS 'UNDER ATTACK': Julian Assange press conference SABOTAGED by cyber strike
A WIKILEAKS press conference where Julian Assange is set to reveal its latest 'Vault7 Year Zero' documents is being rescheduled after it suffered a "cyber attack", the whistleblowing organisation has claimed.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Zack Morris wrote:
Next time, try voting.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:So he knew the program existed, but did he know the actual scope of the program and what the people involved were doing? Do these people answer to anyone?
You do realize that the deep state, whatever that is, could have simply kept silent and stayed out of the election? Trump would have never found out or he would have been offered a small piece of the action. I don't see any reason why the deep state should be afraid of Trump, nor of his amateur sidekicks.
Did it ever occur to you that the CIA knew what Assange for release today? They knew it was coming HIllary even wanted to do a drone strike on Assange in London at one point. Bush Clinton Bush Clinton(Even though the latter is named Obama)

Goerge HW Bush CIA director. William Jefferson Clinton CIA informant while in college in Europe.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:
Next time, try voting.
Seem to me that Smart devices and databases are the new stupid
YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:Did it ever occur to you that the CIA knew what Assange for release today?
That's quite likely.
They knew it was coming HIllary even wanted to do a drone strike on Assange in London at one point. Bush Clinton Bush Clinton(Even though the latter is named Obama)

Goerge HW Bush CIA director. William Jefferson Clinton CIA informant while in college in Europe.
What does that have to do with anything?
YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:Anyone here have twitter ? If so please let me know if you can see the trend "Vault7" It is not trending here as it was previous to the wikileaks release this morning. Even though there is a huge number of people tweeting it.
Worldwide Trends

#Vault7
178K Tweets

Wikileaks
404K Tweets
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:
Doc wrote:Did it ever occur to you that the CIA knew what Assange for release today?
That's quite likely.
They knew it was coming HIllary even wanted to do a drone strike on Assange in London at one point. Bush Clinton Bush Clinton(Even though the latter is named Obama)

What does that have to do with anything?
The CIA is a common thread. Leave people that are very freindly to it in power too long and this is what you get.

They let the what is probably the largest arsenal of Cyber weapons of mass destruction in the world slip out of their control.

The derivatives of that are massive. But to summarize it, the CIA just killed eCommerce just for starts. The security of smart devices is now non existent considering the tools that the CIA has now given the world.