The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Nonc Hilaire

Re: The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

I don’t think Harris is qualified to be POTUS. Not a naturally born citizen.

There would be a challenge, and we would get President Pelosi.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:10 pm I don’t think Harris is qualified to be POTUS. Not a naturally born citizen.

There would be a challenge, and we would get President Pelosi.

If so, she could not be VP .. they vet that

Challenge should have happened when she was sworn in as VP

and

US President don't have much power .. US President's real powers are appointing supreme court judges and going to war, for all the rest congress and senate are in charge

And

" Joe Biden Files Paperwork for Reelection " .. interesting is to see whether she will be reappointed as VP
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:31 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:14 pm .

speculation grows she may assume Biden’s job before 2024

High probability
In the history of the United States, only eight vice presidents have ascended to the Oval Office due to the death of the incumbent. Only three have served in a temporary acting capacity as required under the 25th amendment. Harris is one of them.

With speculation swirling around the president’s physical and mental health, questions are beginning to rise over what a Harris foreign policy might look like in the event that Biden does not live out his term of office.

In this regard, Harris is something of a wildcard. Her record in the Senate showed that she is basically a standard issue liberal hawk.

Yet the national security team she has assembled around her as vice president is in many ways preferable to Biden’s, which has deep ties to the Clinton machine and remains wedded to liberal interventionist ideology that has been responsible for so many of the failures and debacles of US foreign policy witnessed in the 30 years since Bill Clinton took office.
The Democrats have decided to dump Biden before 2024.

Biden's Job Rating Rises to 44%, Highest in a Year ..

https://news.gallup.com/poll/398117/bid ... -year.aspx

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:31 pm
Doc wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:31 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:14 pm .

speculation grows she may assume Biden’s job before 2024

High probability
In the history of the United States, only eight vice presidents have ascended to the Oval Office due to the death of the incumbent. Only three have served in a temporary acting capacity as required under the 25th amendment. Harris is one of them.

With speculation swirling around the president’s physical and mental health, questions are beginning to rise over what a Harris foreign policy might look like in the event that Biden does not live out his term of office.

In this regard, Harris is something of a wildcard. Her record in the Senate showed that she is basically a standard issue liberal hawk.

Yet the national security team she has assembled around her as vice president is in many ways preferable to Biden’s, which has deep ties to the Clinton machine and remains wedded to liberal interventionist ideology that has been responsible for so many of the failures and debacles of US foreign policy witnessed in the 30 years since Bill Clinton took office.
The Democrats have decided to dump Biden before 2024.

Biden's Job Rating Rises to 44%, Highest in a Year ..

https://news.gallup.com/poll/398117/bid ... -year.aspx

Just wait for it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dbkPSj7Yw8

0dbkPSj7Yw8

Highlights ground beef $50 per lb
No food to eat in the horn of Africa and presumably no food relief coming.

Food: Ain't no sunshine when it is gone.

I have seen estimate as high as 800 million starving world wide. Or 1/9th the population the i-d-i-o-t "we are going to live forever" elite class wants to get rid of. May they live forever burning in hell.

Gloom, Gloom, Gloom, Gloom, and doom.

Now you can say "What a disaster.. What a disaster"
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Yes

The Ukraine rubbish was a colosal mistake that Bill Clinton started .. can lead to dramatic drop in Western living standard.

Yes, starvation coming .. zero doubt

FT :
China is on a mission to ensure its food security

The strategy of holding its 'rice bowl steady', an urgent priority for Beijing, ...
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:22 am .

Yes

The Ukraine rubbish was a colosal mistake that Bill Clinton started .. can lead to dramatic drop in Western living standard.

FT :

The strategy of holding its 'rice bowl steady', an urgent priority for Beijing, ...
China does not seem to have so steady a hand.. The domestic grain harvest is expect to be down 80% in CCP land this year....
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Parodite

Re: The Mar-a-Lago raid. Affidavit sealed forever?

Post by Parodite »

Trump had his lawyers available, advising and guiding him with the documents he stored at ML. With the DOJ interactions leading up to the raid.

I find it hard to believe those lawyers were not able making sure the usual suspects could not use anything against him if push would come to shove. Trump has a tendency to shoot himself in the foot when his ego is hurt badly and his hunger for revenge goes into booster mode. At such moments good lawyers should be there to protect him from himself. Did they?

But wait, who are those lawyers Trump hired? Didn't dive into their background, but saw some very hot females on foxy news. They were those lawyers. One of them, or both might have had ulterior motives making sure some bad choices were made.

It is completely possible and even likely that the usual suspects who try to destroy Trump already since 2016, have contacted those lawyers to influence, bribe or coerce them into organizing evidence against Trump. To finally not have smoke without any gun, but a real smoking rifle to hang him on in public. Or they managed to convince those lawyers, maybe not be the best and most experienced in town, to agree with something that could later be used against Trump.

I don't think the TDS Dems-machine can afford throwing another wind-egg accusation at Trump. Now they must show some real beef or be hanged themselves in 2024.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:38 pm

Yes

FT :

China does not seem to have so steady a hand.. The domestic grain harvest is expect to be down 80% in CCP land this year....

LOL.jpeg
LOL.jpeg (72.17 KiB) Viewed 1665 times

Over 1 m Americans died in Covid -19 disaster .. only 5000 Chinese died in Covid -19
LOL-2.png
LOL-2.png (176.61 KiB) Viewed 1665 times

Astonishing performance of CCP
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Partisan no doubt, but it gives a closer look into the raging lawfare about to explode.

https://www.emptywheel.net/2022/08/31/c ... d-been-mad

Looks to me like Trump shot himself in the foot for real. Why would he want to keep any of that toxic sh*t in his own house to begin with? Only if he believed it could serve him in getting back at some of his worst enemies lateron. He doesn't seem to me a man of nostalgia at all... preserving tender memories of his awesome time at the White House. He is only interested in ammunition to fight back with.

Not much different from Hillary Clinton her private server. Always a good idea to be able to keep some stuff available for later use. Her handling of classified info was completely wacko given the risk of being hacked, which she probably was... But she got off the hook because mal-intent could not be proven. Destroying phones and bleach-bitting 30.000 documents did not prove obstruction of justice nor mal-intent either, apparently.

So it seems to me that they will try defend Trump along those lines, pointing at how Clinton got away with it too. No one is above the law, but neither are double standards acceptible.

Part of the equation was also that had Clinton be convicted of a crime... the country might go up in flames. Same situation now with Trump. But it seems to me unlikely they (FBI-DOJ) will give these considerations much thought when the final verdict is on. Trump has to be stopped for the Orange Evil existential threat that he is told to be for years now.

No sane person would let such a golden opportunity go waisted to stop a Hitler in his tracks. To not pull the trigger now, when you finally have the opportunity... would make you an accomplice in the eyes of the TDS mob and end your own career immediately. The fear in Garland's eyes speaks. There is no good outcome possible.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:35 pm

Yes

FT :

LOL.jpeg

Over 1 m Americans died in Covid -19 disaster .. only 5000 Chinese died in Covid -19

LOL-2.png

Astonishing pathology on your part. The CCP released the virus on the world intentionally, killing 10's of millions, and you are laughing about it. Interesting.
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:57 am

Yes

FT :

LOL.jpeg

LOL-2.png

Astonishing pathology on your part. The CCP released the virus on the world intentionally, killing 10's of millions, and you are laughing about it. Interesting.

Did not want to hurt feelings, but, truth must be told

Why US with 350 m population has 1+ million death from Covid-19 .. and .. why China with 1.4 m population only 5000 death from Covid ?

Truth is this :

1)

For US priority is "economy" , and not life of poor and non white (black and Latino) Americans .. Trump said this clearly and acted openly in this manner .. US said economic damage by shutting down economy would be much higher than a few million (poor and non white) dead

Supposedly US has high quality healthcare .. YES .. but for the affluent

Priority # 1 was and is economy , not life of poor Americans

2)

China , being a communist country, they decided "poor Chinese life" is the # 1 priority and not the economy

When Covid-19 became clear, they shut down whole cities, the whole provinces non matter what .. economy stopped

No tourist (still the case), entering and exiting China stopped (even for CEO of big companies) .. everybody stayed home for months (food were delivered to homes)

This still in force

60 % of Shanghai restaurants, many businesses closed down permanently

Draconic measures still in place

That is why only 5000 Chinese died from Covid-19.

Doc post wrote: The CCP released the virus on the world intentionally

If so .. why still today .. Americans dying from Covid-19 (Today 74 Americans died from covid-19) .. but no Chinese dying from Covid-19 despite 4 fold the population ?

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:08 am
Doc wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:57 am

Yes

FT :

LOL.jpeg

LOL-2.png

Did not want to hurt feelings, but, truth must be told

Why US with 350 m population has 1+ million death from Covid-19 .. and .. why China with 1.4 m population only 5000 death from Covid ?

Truth is this :

1)

For US priority is "economy" , and not life of poor and non white (black and Latino) Americans .. Trump said this clearly and acted openly in this manner .. US said economic damage by shutting down economy would be much higher than a few million (poor and non white) dead

Supposedly US has high quality healthcare .. YES .. but for the affluent

Priority # 1 was and is economy , not life of poor Americans

2)

China , being a communist country, they decided "poor Chinese life" is the # 1 priority and not the economy

When Covid-19 became clear, they shut down whole cities, the whole provinces non matter what .. economy stopped

No tourist (still the case), entering and exiting China stopped (even for CEO of big companies) .. everybody stayed home for months (food were delivered to homes)
And Bull Sits when it goes to pee.

This still in force

60 % of Shanghai restaurants, many businesses closed down permanently

Draconic measures still in place

That is why only 5000 Chinese died from Covid-19.

Doc post wrote: The CCP released the virus on the world intentionally

If so .. why still today .. Americans dying from Covid-19 (Today 74 Americans died from covid-19) .. but no Chinese dying from Covid-19 despite 4 fold the population ?

The US is in the mid range of deaths per capita. The CCP **says** "only" 5,000 people died. That doesn't explain why so many urns were ordered and delivered.... The CCP shut down domestic travel very early on. But allowed and even encouraged international Travel Ask the Europeans and Iranians about that.

You are worried about how many victims dies but do not care about the criminals that caused the pandemic. When AZ going to call for them to be put in prison?
A0 Never
Doc

Over 50 Biden Administration Employees, 12 US Agencies Involved In Social Media Censorship Push: Documents

Post by Doc »

This is among the most serious form of crimes against the people of the United States. After all they didn't make it the first Amendment for nothing,
First Amendment
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ove ... censorship
Over 50 Biden Administration Employees, 12 US Agencies Involved In Social Media Censorship Push: Documents

More than 50 officials in President Joe Biden’s administration across a dozen agencies have been involved with efforts to pressure Big Tech companies to crack down on alleged misinformation, according to documents released on Aug. 31.
Senior officials in the U.S. government, including White House lawyer Dana Remus, deputy assistant to the president Rob Flaherty, and onetime White House senior COVID-19 adviser Andy Slavitt, have been in touch with one or more major social media companies to try to get the companies to tighten rules on allegedly false and misleading information on COVID-19, and take action against users who violate the rules, the documents show.

In July 2021, for instance, after Biden said that Facebook was “killing people” by not combating misinformation effectively, an executive at Meta reached out to Surgeon General Vivek Murthy, a Biden appointee, to say that government and Meta teams met after the remarks “to better understand the scope of what the White House expects from us on misinformation going forward.”

The same executive later wrote to Murthy saying, “I wanted to make sure you saw the steps we took just this past week to adjust policies on what we are removing with respect to misinformation, as well as steps taken to further address the ‘disinfo dozen,'” including removing pages linked to the group.

The White House publicly pressured social media companies to take action against a group that officials dubbed the “disinformation dozen,” which a nonprofit claimed were producing the bulk of “anti-vaccine misinformation” on the platforms. Also in July 2021, Murthy said Facebook hadn’t done enough to combat misinformation.

Flaherty, director of digital strategy for the White House, told Slavitt and others in April 2021 that White House staff would be briefed by Twitter “on vaccine misinfo,” with the meeting including “ways the White House (and our COVID experts) can partner in product work,” according to one of the messages.

In another exchange that year, a Department of Treasury official working on “mis, dis, and mal-information” told Meta workers that the deputy Treasury secretary wanted to talk about “potential influence operations.”

In a text in February 2021, meanwhile, U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Director Jen Easterly wrote to another agency official that she was “trying to get us in a place where Fed can work with platforms to better understand the mis/dis trends so relevant agencies can try to prebunk/debunk as useful.”

The documents were part of a preliminary production in a lawsuit levied against the government by the attorneys general of Missouri and Louisiana, later joined by experts maligned by federal officials.

“If there was ever any doubt the federal government was behind censorship of Americans who dared to dissent from official Covid messaging, that doubt has been erased,” Jenin Younes, a lawyer with the New Civil Liberties Alliance who is representing some of the plaintiffs in the case, said in a statement. “The shocking extent of the government’s involvement in silencing Americans, through coercing social-media companies, has now been revealed.”

‘Censorship Enterprise’
Plaintiffs said the massive pressure campaign amounted to a “Censorship Enterprise” because it involved so many officials and agencies.

Government lawyers only identified 45 officials at five agencies—the Department of Homeland Security, CISA, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and Murthy’s office—who communicated with social media companies on misinformation, although documents they produced showed others were involved, including officials at the Census Bureau and the Departments of Treasury and State.

Responses from the Big Tech companies also revealed more officials involved with the effort.

Meta has disclosed that at least 32 federal officials, including top officials at the White House and the Food and Drug Administration, were in communication with it about content moderation. Many of the officials weren’t identified in the response by the government.

YouTube disclosed 11 officials not divulged by the government and Twitter identified nine, including senior officials at the State Department.

“The discovery provided so far demonstrates that this Censorship Enterprise is extremely broad,” plaintiffs said, adding later that “it rises to the highest levels of the U.S. Government, including numerous White House officials.”

Additionally, the FBI wasn’t identified even though the agency recently said, after Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg revealed that the bureau reached out before the 2020 election, that it routinely issues communications to social media companies.

To read more and see all of the documents, click here...
Typhoon

The Biden Administraion

Post by Typhoon »

The thread for the Biden Admin's shenanigans.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Parodite wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:40 pm Partisan no doubt, but it gives a closer look into the raging lawfare about to explode.

https://www.emptywheel.net/2022/08/31/c ... d-been-mad

Looks to me like Trump shot himself in the foot for real. Why would he want to keep any of that toxic sh*t in his own house to begin with? Only if he believed it could serve him in getting back at some of his worst enemies lateron. He doesn't seem to me a man of nostalgia at all... preserving tender memories of his awesome time at the White House. He is only interested in ammunition to fight back with.

Not much different from Hillary Clinton her private server. Always a good idea to be able to keep some stuff available for later use. Her handling of classified info was completely wacko given the risk of being hacked, which she probably was... But she got off the hook because mal-intent could not be proven. Destroying phones and bleach-bitting 30.000 documents did not prove obstruction of justice nor mal-intent either, apparently.

So it seems to me that they will try defend Trump along those lines, pointing at how Clinton got away with it too. No one is above the law, but neither are double standards acceptible.

Part of the equation was also that had Clinton be convicted of a crime... the country might go up in flames. Same situation now with Trump. But it seems to me unlikely they (FBI-DOJ) will give these considerations much thought when the final verdict is on. Trump has to be stopped for the Orange Evil existential threat that he is told to be for years now.

No sane person would let such a golden opportunity go waisted to stop a Hitler in his tracks. To not pull the trigger now, when you finally have the opportunity... would make you an accomplice in the eyes of the TDS mob and end your own career immediately. The fear in Garland's eyes speaks. There is no good outcome possible.
Barrack Obama took 33 million documents out of the White House when he left. We don't know what he actually took as they are underseal as presidential records.

As you point out::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIARMMtUdZQ

WIARMMtUdZQ

Now it seems there are some question as to what exactly the DOJ is accusing Trump of doing.

Their main charge seems to be that Trump didn't file the "secret" documents properly, and did not lock them up properly. When in fact the FBI told Trump that they needed a better lock the documents and him did what they requested. At least that is the only charge I have seen DOJ make. Which at this point is pretty thin gruel.

Given the amount of lying that has been done about Trump by the DOJ / FBI Plus the number of leaks about documents the DOJ / FBI claim are a dire matter of national security I would think any reasonable judge would unseal the affidavit as a matter of justice.

But as a special FBI agent was recorded saying in the Whitmer case:

“We have a saying in my office,” Special Agent Henrik Impola told a confidential informant after the kidnapping suspects were arrested. “Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story.”
Doc

35 Trump Allies Were Raided Thursday by FBI

Post by Doc »

This has been confirmed.

Arrest of the political opposition is 100% coming.

https://humanevents.com/2022/09/09/bann ... ay-by-fbi/
BANNON BOMBSHELL: Steve Bannon Tells Charlie Kirk That 35 Trump Allies Were Raided Thursday by FBI
By Joshua Young | September 09, 2022
Heil Bitler !!