Extremism in the USA

Mr. Perfect

Re: Extremism in the USA

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.
Mr. Perfect wrote:Looks like nobody so far can exploit this thing.

When I saw a push news on my cell phone about this, immediately I searched for Trump comments, did not find anything .. that was when I realized the killer was a "red neck".

So far 50+ casualty confirmed .. how can a single man shoot 50+ people and injure 150+ ? ? ? quite scarry

nobody shouting terrorism.

Imagine (@least) 50% of people on the street passing you are armed .. a wonder not more of this kind of things happening.

Mr. Perfect, did "carry on" arms, people being armed, help ? ? ? apparently not .. so, what is use of being armed.

My heart and thoughts are with the loved ones of all those innocent people killed in this tragedy, I feel their pain

Machin gun used, ALREADY ILLEGAL, fully Automatic, lo information media not publishing basic facts because they ignorant. Gun control fails again in this instance.

But EVERY DAY red blooded American use guns to protect themselves against murder/rapist when government fails to protect them. This is why 2nd amendment sacred right. Protect at ALL COSTS.

Wln5pZpg-6Y

https://www.reddit.com/r/dgu/

You and others live in what we call a "lo information NYT zone" where basic facts usually not known. People still die wearing seatbelt, but you say no seatbelt? Lol I would think that through.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded wrote:Already the stretch for group identity and political narrative begins..... so little time, so many paychecks.

No room for individual responsibility when it comes time to national solutions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzPfmBTKc7A
Lol this will be fun, white supremacist with asian girlfriend.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So why does redneck white supremacist turn fully automatic weapon on a cowboy concert, hmm...
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:So why does redneck white supremacist turn fully automatic weapon on a cowboy concert, hmm...
So...... Now yer a mind reader?

How do you know he/she did not self-identify as a black, Asian, transgendered female, Muslim, vegan, metro-sexual, urbanite?

Still no political party/religious affiliation being widely broadcast, this guy/gal might not fit the desired MSM narrative.

Too old for anyone to care what music he/she was listening to or what video games he/she played I guess.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Good point. I really jumped the gun.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Reports are a bump fire stock was used. I am shocked if this is legal, my understanding was anything that made it shoot automatically is illegal. It essentially uses the recoil energy to fire automatically.

29evY77S13M
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mk Ultra being floated.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Reports are a bump fire stock was used. I am shocked if this is legal, my understanding was anything that made it shoot automatically is illegal. It essentially uses the recoil energy to fire automatically.

29evY77S13M

The Automatic fire was regulated. Bump fire stocks aren't. Besides that the guns were mounted on Tripods. So not so much recoil.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

The reason for mass shooters to shoot is that they want attention. And they get lots of attention. Any wannabe shooter can see that they can get lots of attention by mass killing people. We need MSM control not gun control.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc wrote:The reason for mass shooters to shoot is that they want attention. And they get lots of attention. Any wannabe shooter can see that they can get lots of attention by mass killing people. We need MSM control not gun control.

Killed 59 innocent people, injured 600 , and all he wanted is attention .. that's a good one , Doc, that's a good one

We don’t stop talking about terrorism after another Isis attack. But many want the gun control debate to be a taboo after a mass shooting

Don't ask why it happened

Guns should be banned .. period

Alexis

Gentlemen!

Post by Alexis »

Gentlemen...

Ye all gun controllers and gun supporters...

If I tell you that you are all very ( :roll: ) predictible... will you feel offended?

If I suggest that when discussing the same issue again and again means jumping into the very same trenches again and again, WWI-like, and not moving an inch either way, in spite of much fire and noise, it would be better to abstain and just agree to disagree... will you be angered?

If I finally suggest to quit your disputes and come with me to broaden our minds... will you follow?

Lawrence? :mrgreen:

q2GQrPIIQQI
Heracleum Persicum

Pat Buchanan
United In Tragedy
But For How Long ?

A massacre of Americans like that in Las Vegas may bring us together briefly. But what holds us together when issues of race, religion, ethnicity, culture, history and politics—our cherished diversity itself—appear to be pulling us ever further apart ?

Mr. Perfect

Re: Gentlemen!

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Alexis wrote:Gentlemen...

If I tell you that you are all very ( :roll: ) predictible... will you feel offended?

If I suggest that when discussing the same issue again and again means jumping into the very same trenches again and again, WWI-like, and not moving an inch either way, in spite of much fire and noise, it would be better to abstain and just agree to disagree... will you be angered?

If I finally suggest to quit your disputes and come with me to broaden our minds... will you follow?

q2GQrPIIQQI
Good point. However, every time we have this discussion the GOP wins seats in the next election, so we have pretty good incentives to keep doing it.
Heracleum Persicum

Neighbors in several states where Stephen Paddock owned homes in retirement communities described him as surly, unfriendly and standoffish.
How many of these kinds of individuals running around free in all American cities ? ? .. probably million+ .. and .. they all armed to the eyeball with all kinds of weapons.

Things have changed in this day and age, everyday one reads so many died in Baghdad or Syria or Libya .. the society becomes num to casualty, leading to violent culture .. in that situation, all kinds of arms in all kinds of individual's hands is an invitation to what now happened.

Unfortunatly

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol. You reading that fake news again.

Heracleum Persicum

Rubbish .. Hommicde rate going down has ZERO to do with people owning gun ..

Are in Europe criminals killing innocent citizens because nobody is armed ?

Am sure number of individual with arm preventing another criminal with arm is off the chart below ZERO

Once I was rubbed on the street for my watch (in France) .. police told me, I am an idi*t confronting the attacker, I should have taking off my watch and handed to the rubber (police told me so), very very wise advice (that is what I am going to do in the future) .. do I want to be dead for a watch

Come on, Mr. Perfect, come on .. grow up .. arms do not give u any security from professional criminal .. the criminal best weapon is "surprise" , when attack happens you in "disadvantage", you really want to be dead but not lose your valet .. come on

Arms should be outlawed, 1000% so .. really st*pid that Americans still debating this issue.

I rather be rubbed than be dead confronting a criminal .. You guys seems not value life

What will it take to change US gun laws?

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

I think the big picture is the way US citizens are being desensitized to mass violence. There is always a predictable brouhahah about gun control, gun sales go up and people wonder about false false flags.

The bigger effect is that Americans are simply becoming accustomed to this kind of violence.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Thomas L. Friedman
If Only Stephen Paddock Were a Muslim

If only Stephen Paddock had been a Muslim … If only he had shouted “Allahu akbar” before he opened fire on all those concertgoers in Las Vegas … If only he had been a member of ISIS … If only we had a picture of him posing with a Quran in one hand and his semiautomatic rifle in another …

If you are as fed up as I am, then register someone to vote or run for office yourself or donate money to someone running to replace these cowardly legislators with a majority for common-sense gun laws. This is about raw power, not persuasion. And the first chance we have to change the balance of power is the 2018 midterm elections. Forget about trying to get anything done before then. Don’t waste your breath.

:lol:

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Am sure number of individual with arm preventing another criminal with arm is off the chart below ZERO

Once I was rubbed on the street for my watch (in France) .. police told me, I am an idi*t confronting the attacker, I should have taking off my watch and handed to the rubber (police told me so), very very wise advice (that is what I am going to do in the future) .. do I want to be dead for a watch

Come on, Mr. Perfect, come on .. grow up .. arms do not give u any security from professional criminal .. the criminal best weapon is "surprise" , when attack happens you in "disadvantage", you really want to be dead but not lose your valet .. come on

Arms should be outlawed, 1000% so .. really st*pid that Americans still debating this issue.

I rather be rubbed than be dead confronting a criminal .. You guys seems not value life

HP,

You need to share this wisdom with rich Hollywood types, and celebrity politicians who advocate more gun control, yet they have hired armed security, and have Police or Secret Service protecting them. Not only are they hypocrites, they wasting money! How foolish they sound.

You sound like a guy I know who advocates more illegal immigration but does not take illegal immigrants into his own home. He sounds very silly. ;)

Strange thinking. :P
Last edited by Simple Minded on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Thomas L. Friedman
If Only Stephen Paddock Were a Muslim

If only Stephen Paddock had been a Muslim … If only he had shouted “Allahu akbar” before he opened fire on all those concertgoers in Las Vegas … If only he had been a member of ISIS … If only we had a picture of him posing with a Quran in one hand and his semiautomatic rifle in another …

If you are as fed up as I am, then register someone to vote or run for office yourself or donate money to someone running to replace these cowardly legislators with a majority for common-sense gun laws. This is about raw power, not persuasion. And the first chance we have to change the balance of power is the 2018 midterm elections. Forget about trying to get anything done before then. Don’t waste your breath.

:lol:

How does Friedman know Paddock did not self-identify as a Muslim? Assuming the racial/religious identity of a person he does not know. What a bigot! What a disaster!
Simple Minded

Re: Gentlemen!

Post by Simple Minded »

Alexis wrote:Gentlemen...

q2GQrPIIQQI
"We" are predictable. Not offended in the least.

What do the following statements have in common:
Dem: We need to ban guns.
Repub: They are trying to ban guns.
Repub: We need to ban abortions.
Dem: They are trying to ban abortions.

all result in money flowing into the coffers of the party of the speaker. Four examples of bi-partisan co-operation! Which is always good for the people. right?

The gun issue is like abortion, good for long term fund raising. No point in killing the goose that lays the golden egg.

Broad minded or poorly funded? Pick one! ;)

In SimpleMindedStan, we have evolved past US dems or repubs. The law states: A. Unborn fetuses can not buy guns. B. Any unborn fetus who commits a crime with a gun will be aborted. In ORZ, killing two birds with one stone.
Last edited by Simple Minded on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heracleum Persicum

Simple Minded wrote:

HP,

You need to share this wisdom with rich Hollywood types, and celebrity politicians who advocate more gun control, yet they have hired armed security, and have Police or Secret Service protecting them. Not only are they hypocrites, they wasting money! How foolish they sound.

You sound like a guy I know who advocates more illegal immigration but does not take illegal immigrants into his own home. He sounds very silly. ;)

Strange thinking. :P

SM , anybody thinking Bodyguards would protect one from "professional" criminals does not know what he talking about (meaning never been rubbed :lol: ) .. bodyguards protect one from amateurs, like you and I , definitely not from "professionals" .. "professional" criminal would not be around for long to be called "professional" if he would not plan his hit, to hit at the right time and for max return with least effort (definition of professional) .. those HollyWood crowed hire bodyguard just for "image" building, to be in the news.

And

SM, no such thing as "illegal" (immigrant) ... illegal maybe from your point of view, but in front of "God's law" all immigrants "legal" ("Ayatollah Roy Moore" God's law over constitution)

You guys should learn from Angela .. Germany not even 1/10 of US and she took in 2 million Syrians (within a month) and won an election on that.

That "Dreamer" rubbish really silly .. came to US as baby and now 35 yrs old, and still dreamin bein citizen :lol: :lol: .. what a joke.

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
SM , anybody thinking Bodyguards would protect one from "professional" criminals does not know what he talking about (meaning never been rubbed :lol: ) .. bodyguards protect one from amateurs, like you and I , definitely not from "professionals" .. "professional" criminal would not be around for long to be called "professional" if he would not plan his hit, to hit at the right time and for max return with least effort (definition of professional) .. those HollyWood crowed hire bodyguard just for "image" building, to be in the news.

And

SM, no such thing as "illegal" (immigrant) ... illegal maybe from your point of view, but in front of "God's law" all immigrants "legal" ("Ayatollah Roy Moore" God's law over constitution)

You guys should learn from Angela .. Germany not even 1/10 of US and she took in 2 million Syrians (within a month) and won an election on that.

That "Dreamer" rubbish really silly .. came to US as baby and now 35 yrs old, and still dreamin bein citizen :lol: :lol: .. what a joke.

HP,

I've never been "rubbed" by a professional.... I'm afraid my wife would find out! :o

Maybe Hollywood types, politicians, and average Joe concerned about ameteur rubbers? ;)

Professional rubbers all in DC.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

V81Yvpt4k_g

Sensible
Deep down I'm very superficial
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

We already have gun control in the US and it already doesn't work.