Egypt

Parodite

Re: Egypt

Post by Parodite »

AzariLoveIran wrote:Parodite ,

Issue not how population in Egypt or Saudi or Yemen or Dubai or Qatar or Kuwait are
Question why west their friends
That does say something about west.
That is actually a good question, as there are hundreds more. For instance this question: what questions are best questions, or most important now? I am sure you have a good answer to that question ;)
Deep down I'm very superficial
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Parodite wrote:
AzariLoveIran wrote:Parodite ,

Issue not how population in Egypt or Saudi or Yemen or Dubai or Qatar or Kuwait are
Question why west their friends
That does say something about west.
That is actually a good question, as there are hundreds more. For instance this question: what questions are best questions, or most important now? I am sure you have a good answer to that question ;)

IMVVHO , the mother of all questions now is , what next for west

What next ?

continue on "old world order" seems 2B a gradual, accelerating, downhill slippery slope

more of the same will only make things worst, much worst

so , THE question now is , charting road ahead to "New World Order"

Neither the sheep nor the lion same as used 2B

noddy

Post by noddy »

the new world wont be dysnfunctional societies like the arabs, iranians or westerners, if this all stabilizes into a new peace, its quite obviously going to be asian, with the west fading out peacefully in a manner simmilar to great britain losing its empire and this time its china picking up the pieces instead of america.

provided of course that china can avoid the problems of two speed growth and people being left behind and the problems of bad centralised investment and housing/banking collapses.... in which case .. the world order will be chaos and war, nothing will fix up the current problems in the world like less population and diseases have stopped playing that role, so man made stupidity will be the natural solution... its traditional!

unless of course you believe in the new age of aquaurius and all the peoples of the world coming together and throwing out corrupt governments and agreeeing on shared respectful distribution systems with no power politics and cultural agendas.

my money is on the former, so lets hope china stays stable.
ultracrepidarian
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

noddy wrote:the new world wont be dysnfunctional societies like the arabs, iranians or westerners, if this all stabilizes into a new peace, its quite obviously going to be asian, with the west fading out peacefully in a manner simmilar to great britain losing its empire and this time its china picking up the pieces instead of america.
I don't think "the West" is over and done with all that easily. Further economic collapse might cause further decline in the standard of living for the average e.g. American, but that just makes America more like China.

I would expect more economic competition between the West and China, which will result in continued proxy warfare and violence in the developing world, mostly in places where there are resources at stake (Middle East, Africa). After all, this is what created many of the underlying conditions in these places today. Egypt is a prime example.
Jnalum Persicum

Post by Jnalum Persicum »

“Message From Iranian Women to Tunisian and Egyptian Women.”

CAIRO, EGYPT – Sanaa Roshdy, 54, a housewife in Cairo, Egypt’s capital, was one of many Egyptians who watched a premonitory YouTube video that began to circulate last year named “Message From Iranian Women to Tunisian and Egyptian Women.”

The video features pictures of the life of Iranian women before and after the Islamic revolution there in 1979. Depicting a reversal of women’s rights with the implementation of Islamic rule after the revolution, the video warns women in Egypt and Tunisia to make sure the same thing doesn’t happen to them after revolutions in both countries a year ago and Islamic groups looking to assume leadership.

“I’ve heard people talking about the resemblance between the Egyptian revolution and the Islamic revolution many times,” Roshdy says. “It never made sense to me until I saw this video.”

The video shows women’s participation just as well as men’s in the overthrow of pro-Western Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi in Iran. But according to the video, the women were the first to be oppressed afterward in a variety of ways, including strict standards of dress.

During the time of the shah, there had been no dress code for women in Iran, as photos in the video portray. But soon after Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, who had been a prominent political leader during the revolution, took over, he made mandatory the hijab, the headscarf worn by Muslim women.

Roshdy says that, like in Iran, women in Egypt were also freer to dress in the past.

“As a woman in my 50s, in my youth things were different,” Roshdy says. “We were all about fashion. How we dress was never about having to cover every piece of our bodies.”

But she says dress has already become more conservative in Egypt throughout the years. Validating the video’s message, she says that this will become more extreme if radical Islamists gain control of Egypt.

“Nowadays, you have to be fairly covered to walk around the streets of Egypt, and that is just because of the social standards, let alone if the country is ruled by radical Islamists,” she says. “Not that we wear scandalous clothes anyway, but it has to be a choice, not a law.”

When the Arab Spring sparked in the beginning of 2011, women’s rights and dress were never the focus. In Egypt, the focus was on what people really wanted and demanded in their protests: “bread, freedom and social justice.”

much more @ the link

Look ladies, you can't pick and choose .. 4 wife (and all other goodies) comes with Islam

make your mind

Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Jnalum Persicum wrote: Look ladies, you can't pick and chose .. 4 wife (and all other goodies) comes with Islam

make your mind

False, sexist, and bigoted claim. There are plenty of Muslim women in the world who aren't subjugated by religious law or live under oppressive dictatorships (e.g. in Turkey). False claims like this infantilize one group and insult the other.
Jnalum Persicum

Ibrahim wrote:.
Jnalum Persicum wrote:.

Look ladies, you can't pick and chose .. 4 wife (and all other goodies) comes with Islam

make your mind

False, sexist, and bigoted claim. There are plenty of Muslim women in the world who aren't subjugated by religious law or live under oppressive dictatorships (e.g. in Turkey). False claims like this infantilize one group and insult the other.

:lol:

Ibrahim

you remind of that "Reform Judaism" garbage

each time I mention those funny stuff in Torah, my Jewish friends say, NoNo, we "reform Jews"

well

lavender

either you Muslim or not

Usul al-Din .. principle of Islam .. is .. Qoran

and Qoran says 4 wife

either you accept Qoran .. or not

Can not say, this part of Qoran I accept, this part not

Ossama Bin Laden was Muslim .. Turks and Iranians and and are no Muslim .. they their own brand of Islam .. specialy Iran .. Shia Safavi 12 emami is an Iranian invention of Sufi branch of Islam

Last edited by Jnalum Persicum on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Why is Azari posting under another name? The content is still laughable though.
Jnalum Persicum

Ibrahim wrote:.

Why is Azari posting under another name? The content is still laughable though.

Laughing is good for your health

but, truth must be told

and

AzariLoveIran is my branded name .. Jnalum Persicum is my artistic name :lol:

AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Riot in Egypt 'Had Nothing To Do with Football'

all this to eliminate Egypt's military

west, America, ZIONIST, want to genuflect Egyptian military, to "neutralize" Egyptian military, to eliminate the Generals .. many Generals already leaving to London and Marbella (Spain) and America

yes, Egypt's (western) military will disappear (like Shah's military) .. but .. replaced by :lol: , you guessed

Rhubarb , will not work

Supporters of the Al Ahli football club have blamed military council chief Tantawi for the deadly altercations in Port Said.

The Muslim Brotherhood, which prevailed in recent parliamentary elections, went as far as calling the riots "planned." Essam el-Arian, a member of the Freedom and Justice Party, the Muslim Brotherhood's new political party, said, "The events in Port Said are planned and are a message from the remnants of the former regime."

Parliament Speaker Mohammed Saad el-Katatni, of the same party, said the acts had put the "revolution in danger." He described the events as a "massacre" and accused the security forces of gross negligence. Members of parliament have called for the government and the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces to be held accountable for the violence.

In Germany, editorialists at some of the country's leading newspapers examine the tragic events in Egypt and conclude they are a reflection of the continuing struggle between revolutionaries and a military that still holds ultimate power.

Egyptian military is being neutralized

Rhubarb thinks this is good .. but it ain't good

YMix

Post by YMix »

Rhubarb this, Rhubarb that... ALI, you're getting to be as bad as Pastaneta. I understand that Iran's situation has pushed you close to the limit, but really. Calm down a little.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

YMix wrote:.

Rhubarb this, Rhubarb that... ALI, you're getting to be as bad as Pastaneta. I understand that Iran's situation has pushed you close to the limit, but really. Calm down a little.

YMix

2B fair, don't you think Iranians (including Azari) pretty relaxed when, day in day out, Israel saying tomorrow will bomb Iran, America delivering bunker busting bombs and and and

and

Egypt/Israel interaction a legit subject

who else should have a finger in this ? .. the Bangladeshi ?

YMix

Post by YMix »

To be fair, writing Iran and Rhubarb in every post is a bad idea. People here won't take you seriously and "Rhubarb" doesn't care about you anyway.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

YMix wrote:To be fair, writing Iran and Rhubarb in every post is a bad idea. People here won't take you seriously and "Rhubarb" doesn't care about you anyway.

makes sense

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

AzariLoveIran wrote:
Parodite wrote:That is actually a good question, as there are hundreds more. For instance this question: what questions are best questions, or most important now? I am sure you have a good answer to that question ;)
IMVVHO , the mother of all questions now is , what next for west
What next ?
continue on "old world order" seems 2B a gradual, accelerating, downhill slippery slope
more of the same will only make things worst, much worst
so , THE question now is , charting road ahead to "New World Order"
Neither the sheep nor the lion same as used 2B.
Well IMH "what next" is a track with too many road side bombs of uncertainty to know what will be. Things may change slowly or abruptly, with relative ease or cataclismic at times and in random order. We just don't know "the world order" too far in the future. Not even 10 years from now. I count on the unexpected though, for good or bad.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

The Anagram Oracle seems to prophecise:

Azari Loves Rhubarb :: A Shalom Oversize :: Rival Oozes Shame :: Avise Zero Shalom
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Parodite wrote:.

The Anagram Oracle seems to prophecise:

Azari Loves Rhubarb :: A Shalom Oversize :: Rival Oozes Shame :: Avise Zero Shalom

have always said, Iranians friend of Rhubarb .. special relation

Untitled.png
Untitled.png (92.84 KiB) Viewed 1598 times

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

AzariLoveIran wrote:have always said, Iranians friend of Rhubarb .. special relation.
I know you said this on occasion. But what Ahma and clerics fail to appreciate, is that they needlessly play with fire. Iran and Israel are no natural enemies, I agree with you. Yet the Iranian establishment chose to use cheap, bellicose hate-saturated anti-Israel rethorics over-and-over-again, associate Big Satan USA with small Satan Israel.. "that nasty lil' cancer in the Middle East that should be removed!"

Now Rhubarb can say: "Pfffahahuwahahuuaw...that is just cheap Iranian rethorics.. we will build future ties and friendship when USA is out of equation, just as Azari predicts". But no Rhubarb will say that because the facts are that is is NOT just rethorics; Iran actively fuels the Israeli-Arab conflict by its hateful rethorics and providing Hezbollah with rockets, training and providing Syria an umbrella with its nuclear program.

Rhubarb don' take no risk'... Azari. To threaten a nuclearized Jewish Getto named Israel...is playing with fire. It is stupid and not necessary. Continue and pay the price.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

AzariLoveIran wrote:.

have always said, Iranians friend of Rhubarb .. special relation.

I know you said this on occasion. But what Ahma and clerics fail to appreciate, is that they needlessly play with fire. Iran and Israel are no natural enemies, I agree with you. Yet the Iranian establishment chose to use cheap, bellicose hate-saturated anti-Israel rethorics over-and-over-again, associate Big Satan USA with small Satan Israel.. "that nasty lil' cancer in the Middle East that should be removed!"

Now Rhubarb can say: "Pfffahahuwahahuuaw...that is just cheap Iranian rethorics.. we will build future ties and friendship when USA is out of equation, just as Azari predicts". But no Rhubarb will say that because the facts are that is is NOT just rethorics; Iran actively fuels the Israeli-Arab conflict by its hateful rethorics and providing Hezbollah with rockets, training and providing Syria an umbrella with its nuclear program.

Rhubarb don' take no risk'... Azari. To threaten a nuclearized Jewish Getto named Israel...is playing with fire. It is stupid and not necessary. Continue and pay the price.

Parodite ,

Report, below, by "Defense & Foreign Affairs" think Tank (have a look)

"Defense & Foreign Affairs" (Vol. XXX, no. 4) dated Jan. 25, 2012

Says, Israel no concern or factor in Iranian calculus .. Israel no strategic dept

Iran, the report says, is into cracking KSA .. "Islamic Republic of Eastern Arabia" here we come

and

Turkey is on slippery slope
Only some 14 percent of Turkey's population has Turkic blood
Told many times to Ibrahim, real Turkey is Iran

and
Significantly, however, the one state in the region which has very deep-seated overarching identity - embracing multiple ethnicities - is Iran

:lol: :lol:

Read the report .. very interesting .. mostly saying what Azari posting last 3 yrs

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

AzariLoveIran wrote:
AzariLoveIran wrote:.

have always said, Iranians friend of Rhubarb .. special relation.

Parodite ,
Aza, read this, it is interesting.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Mubarak gone,

Field Marshal shithead handing over power to (CIA groomed) Muslim Brotherhood,

Dito MB pulled out of (stuffed) ballot-box with 2/3 majority, controlling Parliament,

So ,

who the genuflect are these demonstrators on Egypt streets ?

Who is fighting who ?

Seems Egyptians no idiots

:lol:

AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

A sudden new wave of anti-Americanism is thriving in Cairo

In Egypt today, all major political forces — the ruling Supreme Council of the Armed Forces, or SCAF, the Muslim Brotherhood and the government — are embracing anti-American populism.

America .. — cut the assistance and test the durability of the U.S.-underwritten 1979 Egyptian-Israeli peace treaty — or continue to fund an increasingly hostile and unstable state in hopes that democracy will take root.

Hans , why Egypt not shake hand with Iran ? ?

Antagonist Turkey, Egypt, Iran, Muslim Brotherhood and and ? ?

Rhubarb, ain't lookin good

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

AzariLoveIran wrote: Hans, why Egypt not shake hand with Iran ? ?
Rhubarb, ain't lookin good.
But looking good for Azari and all other Jew haters! Barbi barbi let's go party... oeng oeng
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Parodite wrote:
AzariLoveIran wrote: Hans, why Egypt not shake hand with Iran ? ?
Rhubarb, ain't lookin good.
But looking good for Azari and all other Jew haters! Barbi barbi let's go party... oeng oeng

watch who's talking

proof of the pudding is eating it

you killed 6 million Jews and now saying our beloved Iran that saved, housed, fed them last 2600 yrs hates them ? ?

Come on Rhapsy, you can do better