A boil that needs lancing . . . Weinstein et al.

Heracleum Persicum

Re: A boil that needs lancing . . . Weinstein et al.

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Parodite wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:08 pm
Or just buy the info from the Chinese. They have no qualms spying on anybody.

rare joint speech

Anglos now complain what they themselves were doing last few 100 yrs
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://babylonbee.com/news/ghislaine-m ... ns-leaders

Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced To Prison In Spite Of Years Of Faithful Service To Nation's Leaders
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Perhaps an answer to why Jeffery Epstein's client list will never ever be made public.

Post by Doc »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

WSJ | Epstein’s Private Calendar Reveals Prominent Names, Including CIA Chief, Goldman’s Top Lawyer
Schedules and emails detail meetings in the years after he was a convicted sex offender; visitors cite his wealth and connections
The nation’s spy chief, a longtime college president, and top women in finance. The circle of people who associated with Jeffrey Epstein years after he was a convicted sex offender is wider than previously reported, according to a trove of documents that include his schedules.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:13 pm WSJ | Epstein’s Private Calendar Reveals Prominent Names, Including CIA Chief, Goldman’s Top Lawyer
Schedules and emails detail meetings in the years after he was a convicted sex offender; visitors cite his wealth and connections
The nation’s spy chief, a longtime college president, and top women in finance. The circle of people who associated with Jeffrey Epstein years after he was a convicted sex offender is wider than previously reported, according to a trove of documents that include his schedules.

Looks like this well known address among higher ups

Am sure nothing has changed since, probably only the address has changed .. others taking care of business

Same story since Romans
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 4:11 am
Typhoon wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:13 pm WSJ | Epstein’s Private Calendar Reveals Prominent Names, Including CIA Chief, Goldman’s Top Lawyer

Looks like this well known address among higher ups

Am sure nothing has changed since, probably only the address has changed .. others taking care of business

Same story since Romans
People have been talking about a child sex trafficking ring in DC for at least 25 years. I Guess that is another conspiracy theory where the "theory" can be removed.
Heracleum Persicum

Among friends

Among friends.png
Among friends.png (3.62 MiB) Viewed 3458 times
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BqXG1yE4xQ

Jeffrey Epstein Threatened To Expose Bill Gates’ Affair With Russian Bridge Player: Report
Heracleum Persicum

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67865190

A US court has released a list of people connected to the financier and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

The BBC is currently reviewing the 943 pages of documents, which were released on Wednesday evening.

Allan Dershowitz :lol:

Not sure of him, can't imagine that POS can get it up .. maybe she did things to him :lol: :lol: