A boil that needs lancing . . . Weinstein et al.

Simple Minded

Re: A boil that needs lancing . . . Weinstein et al.

Post by Simple Minded »

I watched the 60 Minutes segment on Epstein. Still looks like Epstein didn't kill himself.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/did-jeffre ... 020-01-05/
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:54 pm I watched the 60 Minutes segment on Epstein. Still looks like Epstein didn't kill himself.

Bed sheets should be registered and require back ground checks before they can be purchased
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
noddy

Post by noddy »

https://www.insider.com/ronan-farrow-hi ... ry-2019-10
Ronan Farrow says Harvey Weinstein used his relationship with Hillary Clinton to try to kill his exposé about the now-disgraced movie producer
speaking of clinton dirt finally leaking out.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:06 pm
Simple Minded wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:54 pm I watched the 60 Minutes segment on Epstein. Still looks like Epstein didn't kill himself.

Bed sheets should be registered and require back ground checks before they can be purchased
Yeah, I guess making the bed sheets out of "Safety Orange" material didn't solve all the potential problems.... probably would have been fine in the woods during hunting season though.....
Last edited by Simple Minded on Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:22 am https://www.insider.com/ronan-farrow-hi ... ry-2019-10
Ronan Farrow says Harvey Weinstein used his relationship with Hillary Clinton to try to kill his exposé about the now-disgraced movie producer
speaking of clinton dirt finally leaking out.
Ronan Farrow needs to beware of orange bed sheets......
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Bit late for Christmas this year, but if I was one of Jeffery Epstein's heirs, I'd start a high end designer line of safety orange bedsheets and pajamas.

"Jeff Epstein sleep wear. For the rest of your life!"

"Virgin cotton, but not pure virgin cotton!"

https://www.homedepot.com/pep/Elegant-C ... lsrc=aw.ds
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:16 pm
Doc wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:06 pm

Yeah, I guess making the bed sheets out of "Safety Orange" material didn't solve all the potential problems.... probably would have been fine in the woods during hunting season though.....

Assault sheets should be banned.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
noddy

Post by noddy »

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6121274310001
Surveillance footage of the late Jeffery Epstein has been permanently deleted according to US federal prosecutors.

A court was told officials at the Manhattan correctional facility "inadvertently preserved video from the wrong tier" and "permanently deleted" the footage.
Just when I think this lavender cant get any more absurd, the news keeps on coming.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:16 am https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6121274310001
Surveillance footage of the late Jeffery Epstein has been permanently deleted according to US federal prosecutors.

A court was told officials at the Manhattan correctional facility "inadvertently preserved video from the wrong tier" and "permanently deleted" the footage.
Just when I think this lavender cant get any more absurd, the news keeps on coming.
"wrong tier" I presume that is a reference to our two tiered justice system
noddy

Post by noddy »

raping young women and prostituting them to the rich and famous is only a small portion of the crime.

the monster ignored environmental regulations.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/16/us/j ... index.html
"The Epstein Enterprise's violation of the construction and environmental laws was part of a pattern of behavior in flouting the laws of the Virgin Islands and holding itself above the law," the lawsuit says.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

JxL-iJTfbp8
Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ut-epstein
Cindy McCain admits ‘we all knew’ about Epstein
by Spencer Neale
| January 24, 2020 01:20 PM

Cindy McCain, the widow of late Sen. John McCain, blasted authorities who were "afraid" to arrest convicted sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein even though everyone "knew" what he was doing.

"Epstein was hiding in plain sight," said Cindy McCain. "We all knew about him. We all knew what he was doing, but we had no one that was — no legal aspect that would go after him. They were afraid of him. For whatever reason, they were afraid of him."

McCain's comments came after she was questioned by an attendee during her appearance at the State of the World 2020 conference in Florida.

McCain said a girl from her daughter's high school was one of Epstein's victims and that she hopes Epstein "is in hell."

Epstein's massive wealth and his connections to powerful politicians and celebrities allowed him to continue trafficking young women and girls long after many had exposed his devious interests.

Dr. Barbara Sampson, the New York City medical examiner, said Epstein died by suicide at a Manhattan federal detention facility last August. His death and the circumstances surrounding it have created controversy after the former medical examiner of New York, Dr. Michael Baden, told 60 Minutes that he believes Epstein was murdered.

Cameras from outside Epstein's jail cell failed to record footage on the night of his death, and guards who were supposed to monitor him every 30 minutes fell asleep when the former financier died.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

seeing how it's election year, if I was Trump, I'd be dedicating some bandwidth to the high probability of pardoning Harvey Weinstein in the name of "reaching across the aisle."
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Simple Minded wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:53 pm seeing how it's election year, if I was Trump, I'd be dedicating some bandwidth to the high probability of pardoning Harvey Weinstein in the name of "reaching across the aisle."
Weinstein wants a ‘reach around’ not a ‘reach across’.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:47 pm
Simple Minded wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:53 pm seeing how it's election year, if I was Trump, I'd be dedicating some bandwidth to the high probability of pardoning Harvey Weinstein in the name of "reaching across the aisle."
Weinstein wants a ‘reach around’ not a ‘reach across’.
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 23 year in jail for rape and sexual assault.

He faced a possible sentence ranging from 5 to 29 years.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The Smoking Gun | Ghislaine Maxwell Is Flight Risk, Should Be Jailed In Advance Of Trial, Feds Argue

HIding out in the US does not strike me as very bright. Overconfidence.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

anyone interested in starting a pool on when Ghislaine Maxwell commits suicide?

oddly enough, when researching plumbing supplies the other day I found this website:

besafeprod.com

Ligature can be distinguished from hanging by the strangling force of something other than the person’s full body weight. This type of strangulation cuts off blood flow to the brain and can be done in many ways besides vertical hanging. In most cases, this results in permanent brain damage, and sometimes death.

The term “Ligature” may not be familiar to some healthcare professionals. Ligature is not always a patient trying to harm themselves through the method of hanging. Ligature is usually performed by tying something around the neck, and applying pressure from a “tie off” point. In the past, this was often a showerhead, which has now been addressed by most facilities.

Traditionally, a “tie off” point has been considered as being above a patient’s head. However, a patient may tie off to something lower, even near floor level, and then lean away from the ligature point to achieve the suffocation or the loss of blood flow to the brain. The Joint Commission refers to these events as “sentinel events”.

Behavioral Safety Products was conceived to design and produce hospital components that are ligature resistant. We offer a broad line of products, which will dramatically reduce the occurrence of such events in your facility. Our line of products appears in both psychiatric/behavioral facilities as well as general, medical-surgical facilities. We have visited hundreds of psychiatric/behavioral and medical-surgical facilities over our 44 years of field experience, and believe our first hand experience and technical expertise is what makes our products so successful in keeping patients safe.

Want to learn more about how our products can help you avoid ligature in your facility? View our website at: besafepro.com
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Colonel Sun wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:30 pm The Smoking Gun | Ghislaine Maxwell Is Flight Risk, Should Be Jailed In Advance Of Trial, Feds Argue

What do you imagine the possibility of a pre-arranged deal?
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Colonel Sun wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:30 pm The Smoking Gun | Ghislaine Maxwell Is Flight Risk, Should Be Jailed In Advance Of Trial, Feds Argue

Hiding out in the US does not strike me as very credible. I’d have to see the body cam video of the arrest.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
noddy

Post by noddy »

the fun part is if she doesnt accidently kill herself with a toothbrush, the conspiracy then moves to who she rats out and why...

its not like she is going to bring the whole operation down, she only needs to drop enough names to satisfy the masses and give the press some lurid details to trickle out.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:28 am the fun part is if she doesnt accidently kill herself with a toothbrush, the conspiracy then moves to who she rats out and why...

its not like she is going to bring the whole operation down, she only needs to drop enough names to satisfy the masses and give the press some lurid details to trickle out.
yep. the new fangled circuses are so much better than the old ones. you don't have to leave the house, endless twists and turns to an infinite number of plots, and it never really ends.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

So it looks like Ms.Maxwell was the original poweruser on reddit

30% of /r/worldnews posts were from her

Last edited by NapLajoieonSteroids on Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.