A boil that needs lancing . . . Weinstein et al.

Doc

Re: Brazen or Desperate Censorship of the Ghislaine Maxwell ?

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:15 pm I can’t do Gab. TG is a great platform but anybody you have heard of is probably a fake account pushing cryptospam or trump coins.

Content is hard to find. Like Discord in that you need to know what you are looking for. You can’t search for content.

Insider Paper has some news.
Mostly I just read the news feed. Especially since Twitter no longer has an honest feed. IE Many stories are suppressed on Twitter. The same for Google news.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Re: A boil that needs lancing . . . Weinstein et al.

Post by Typhoon »

bump
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

What's there to bump? The government successfully buried Maxwell, Epstein and most of the evidence.

They even quietly dismissed the case against the two prison guards who were supposed to be watching Epstein.

The lot of it is rotten.

The sex stuff is salacious and bad, but there is something greater in there like blackmail and people in compromised positions.
Last edited by NapLajoieonSteroids on Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:55 am What's there to bump? The government successfully buried Maxwell, Epstein, and most of the evidence.
Convenience. "Clean up on aisle four". Merging some same-topic threads
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

im fully prepared to believe any conspiracy on this one.

all the names involved, yet somehow the only one that gets revealed is a second tier royal, with precisely enough fame to be a fine sacrificial lamb but not enough relevance for any interesting consequences.

whoever was managing this event has ballsed it up badly.
ultracrepidarian
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

noddy wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:22 am im fully prepared to believe any conspiracy on this one.

all the names involved, yet somehow the only one that gets revealed is a second tier royal, with precisely enough fame to be a fine sacrificial lamb but not enough relevance for any interesting consequences.

The prosecutor was Comey’s daughter. Compromised jurors not revealed until after the verdict. Looks like an elite set-up.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
NapLajoieonSteroids

Lots of embarrassed academics and scientists and institutes about their pimp.
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:59 am
noddy wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:22 am im fully prepared to believe any conspiracy on this one.

The prosecutor was Comey’s daughter. Compromised jurors not revealed until after the verdict. Looks like an elite set-up.
+1
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

noddy

Post by noddy »

but wait, their is more!

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-ame ... b034186358
French daily newspapers Le Monde and Le Parisian report that the disgraced fashion agent was founded hanged last night in his prison cell at La Santé in Paris.

Brunel, 76, had been indicted and remanded in custody in December 2020 following accusations of rape and sexual assault of minors – including three 12-year-old sisters.

He was also being probed over human trafficking and being part of a criminal conspiracy amid his association with Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

Ms Giuffre responded to Brunel’s death overnight, saying it “ends another chapter”.
another key witness accidently suicides in jail before testifying.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-02-17/ ... /100838738

and the second tier royal , who is the only one so far actually caught by any of this is magically no longer guilty because he access to vast amounts of money.

they truly are not even trying anymore.
ultracrepidarian
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

LGBTQP
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:59 am

Elite Democrats
Censorship isn't necessary
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Quite.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:22 pm
1.jpeg
1.jpeg (60.99 KiB) Viewed 4361 times

This normal

Epstein was Mossad agent, bringing girls to top political and financial elite, recording it and passing on, for rainy days

Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of Robert Maxwell (an openly Mossad agent and a crook), has all the info and records (in safe place), but she no singin

Epstein had to go, but, Ghislaine Maxwell has "guaranties" as long as she shuts up.

She no singin
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 7:23 pm
1.jpeg

This normal

Epstein was Mossad agent, bringing girls to top political and financial elite, recording it and passing on, for rainy days

Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of Robert Maxwell (an openly Mossad agent and a crook), has all the info and records (in safe place), but she no singin

Epstein had to go, but, Ghislaine Maxwell has "guaranties" as long as she shuts up.

She no singin
And like Christmas ornaments and the economy, Epstein didn't hang himself.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:43 pm
1.jpeg

This normal

She no singin

Flight record Epstein jet has many entries of Bill Clinton, Alan M. Dershowitz :lol:

Many Victoria Secret girls were on the service

Don't get excited, this "salt and pepper" of American life.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 11:22 pm
Doc wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:43 pm
1.jpeg

This normal

She no singin

Flight record Epstein jet has many entries of Bill Clinton, Alan M. Dershowitz :lol:

Many Victoria Secret girls were on the service

Don't get excited, this "salt and pepper" of American life.
For now...
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The dead pimp's procuress is sentenced to 20 years in jail.

What about the john's?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:37 am The dead pimp's procuress is sentenced to 20 years in jail.

What about the john's?
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:40 pm
Typhoon wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:37 am The dead pimp's procuress is sentenced to 20 years in jail.

What about the john's?

Am sure she has all the names and many photos and videos etc etc

As long as she keeps silence, she safe
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

What about the john's?
It seems the people responsible for prosecuting the pedophiles are on the list. NSA’s ‘ThinThread’ knows who they are.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontlin ... am-binney/

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Or just buy the info from the Chinese. They have no qualms spying on anybody.
Deep down I'm very superficial
NapLajoieonSteroids

At this point do we need a list to know that a nonzero sum of our movers&shakers have very damaged or damaging sexual lives?

Between this and the variety of very weird & wild sex cults that have popped up, it's all kinds of pathetic.
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:08 pm Or just buy the info from the Chinese. They have no qualms spying on anybody.

If US "authorities" did not know about Jeffrey Epstein acting as pimp for Clintons and Sheikhs, If US "authorities" did not know about Bernie Madoff did not buy a single stock despite saying he bought billions of dollars stocks (and SEC or banks kept silent), If US "authorities" did not know all about this , how could US "authorities" know what Xi , Putin or Xi thinkin or doin ?

unless all these are scams by "authorities" themselves :lol: :lol:

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:37 am
Parodite wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:08 pm Or just buy the info from the Chinese. They have no qualms spying on anybody.

If US "authorities" did not know about Jeffrey Epstein acting as pimp for Clintons and Sheikhs, If US "authorities" did not know about Bernie Madoff did not buy a single stock despite saying he bought billions of dollars stocks (and SEC or banks kept silent), If US "authorities" did not know all about this , how could US "authorities" know what Xi , Putin or Xi thinkin or doin ?

SO what did the mad mullahs' know and when did they know it?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:37 am

SO what did the mad mullahs' know and when did they know it? :P