A boil that needs lancing . . . Weinstein et al.

noddy

Re: A boil that needs lancing . . . Weinstein et al.

Post by noddy »

Epstein is now officially off all the news and only to be found in the cooky conspiracy corners, so the next thing to watch is if anything ever gets published on this again :)

next tonight, ORANGE MAN BAD.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:05 pm Epstein is now officially off all the news and only to be found in the cooky conspiracy corners, so the next thing to watch is if anything ever gets published on this again :)

Yep. and the existential challenge of climate change.

Why should one focus on your one's day job, like maintaining roads and balancing financial budgets, especially when one really, really, sucks at it, when there are so many more distractions that are more interesting and apocalyptic?

Rats in Baltimore? Murder in Chicago? Racism? Brexit anyone?

None of these were problems before the ORANGE MAN cometh!
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:54 pm
Parodite wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:42 am i_Jx9h97-ig
More obsfucation. A CEyeA guy saying it could not have been the CEyeA because they are too dumb.
There must be a hundred people to interview out there, especially Maxwell.
The Joos did it! HP would be proud.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

noddy wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:05 pm Epstein is now officially off all the news and only to be found in the cooky conspiracy corners, so the next thing to watch is if anything ever gets published on this again :)

I've read complaints that it's not even being covered in the conspiracy corners.

The speculation for the reason is that it doesn't lead to a tinfoil, shadowy finale. Conspiracy corners are filled with people whose goal is to render everything doubtful.

Forgot about Epstein's weird, and very convenient, suicide. If one were to follow through on Epstein to the end, it would leave a very definitive answer: he was the type of pimp and conman that rich-and-important folk (TM) are credulous towards, and get wrapped up in. Not everyone associated with Jeffrey Epstein was involved in his scheming, but I'm sure all of them became equally embarrassed of knowing him the minute he hit the news and are relieved he's passed and therefore can never be spoken about again.

He's not the first of these characters of course, two which immediately spring to mind are Charles Manson and Rasputin. That lady who ran Theranos and had all those very old men giving her millions of dollars and allowing her to trade off on their names because she was a young woman who dressed like Steve Jobs...
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:46 am
I've read complaints that it's not even being covered in the conspiracy corners.

The speculation for the reason is that it doesn't lead to a tinfoil, shadowy finale. Conspiracy corners are filled with people whose goal is to render everything doubtful.

Forgot about Epstein's weird, and very convenient, suicide. If one were to follow through on Epstein to the end, it would leave a very definitive answer: he was the type of pimp and conman that rich-and-important folk (TM) are credulous towards, and get wrapped up in. Not everyone associated with Jeffrey Epstein was involved in his scheming, but I'm sure all of them became equally embarrassed of knowing him the minute he hit the news and are relieved he's passed and therefore can never be spoken about again.

He's not the first of these characters of course, two which immediately spring to mind are Charles Manson and Rasputin. That lady who ran Theranos and had all those very old men giving her millions of dollars and allowing her to trade off on their names because she was a young woman who dressed like Steve Jobs...
yep. not to mention it is a story that does not further a narrative. So where is the return on investment? News that does not have an agenda, why would anyone report that?

Some rich and powerful people, who no ones wants to piss off get embarrassed (not likely) or sent to prison (even less likely)?

Only reason it ever made headlines is cause some of the underage victims thought the #metoo movement might also apply to people who weren't already famous. No headline value to be found here.

Assuming of course, that Epstein really is dead...... (bait is cast....)
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:45 am
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:46 am

yep. not to mention it is a story that does not further a narrative. So where is the return on investment? News that does not have an agenda, why would anyone report that?

Some rich and powerful people, who no ones wants to piss off get embarrassed (not likely) or sent to prison (even less likely)?

Only reason it ever made headlines is cause some of the underage victims thought the #metoo movement might also apply to people who weren't already famous. No headline value to be found here.

Assuming of course, that Epstein really is dead...... (bait is cast....)
SM I never figured you for a castabaiter.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc,

the word you're looking for is MasterBaiter.

Me, Rosie Palmer, and her five sisters go way back...... long before Al Gore even invented the internet as a matter of fact.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Only the satire papers are the real news.

https://www.betootaadvocate.com/world-n ... -own-neck/
Those linked to Epstein’s inner-circle have gone on to continue their day-to-day lives without facing any probing for their relationship with the late sex-trafficker.

There was a pretty high profile Australian involved as well but even we won’t write about that.

Probably not much more to come.
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

noddy wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:12 am Only the satire papers are the real news.

https://www.betootaadvocate.com/world-n ... -own-neck/
Those linked to Epstein’s inner-circle have gone on to continue their day-to-day lives without facing any probing for their relationship with the late sex-trafficker.

There was a pretty high profile Australian involved as well but even we won’t write about that.

Probably not much more to come.
Nat Post | Medical examiner says he sat in on Jeffrey Epstein's autopsy and it looked more like murder than suicide
Dr. Michael Baden said broken bones in Epstein's neck, as well as eyeball hemorrhages more common in strangling than in hanging, led him to his conclusion
Baden also noted that security surrounding Epstein had been very lax before his death. Officially, a report into the case found that two guards at the understaffed correctional centre slept as Epstein hung himself, and nearby security cameras were broken.

This, Baden said, was “extremely unlikely.”
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-10-31/ ... y/11656936
Dr Michael Baden says the autopsy report provides evidence for a homicide investigation to take place
But the medical examiner says she stands "firmly" behind her findings of suicide
Other experts say injuries like those Epstein suffered do happen in suicides
I love the weasel wording, sure you can break your neck hanging yourself, thats irrelevant - can you do so on the floor with a paper tissue sheet.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

It has become a meme, which is amusing.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/epstein- ... ll-himself
On November 2nd, 2019, during a Fox News segment about military dogs, a former US Navy SEAL Mike Ritland unexpectedly said "Epstein didn't kill himself" in a manner similar to the meme format.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

Epstein Scandal blown wide open:

3lfwkTsJGYA

Complete lack of coverage by the MSM and other than Veritas on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... stein+news
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

noddy wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:59 am It has become a meme, which is amusing.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/epstein- ... ll-himself
On November 2nd, 2019, during a Fox News segment about military dogs, a former US Navy SEAL Mike Ritland unexpectedly said "Epstein didn't kill himself" in a manner similar to the meme format.
It's now a sordid meme bumping into other sordid memes apparently:

"I didn’t have sex with teenager, I was at home after pizza party"

Some chap has already left a google review for the Woking Pizza Express under the name Andrew Ryan:
I've forgotten visits to my billionaire friend's private island, but I have never forgotten my single visit to this unusual restaurant on a specific day nearly 20 years ago. I popped here in my sweat pants after my afternoon rub down, I was about to go to a party but then I remembered I don't really party much actually, to be clear. Enjoyed the red sausage. Cheerio!
So here's a good job to Prince Andrew for putting out that fire.

He's not a guy whose billionare friends procure him young prostitutes, allegedly close to or under legal limits; he's just a dude who pops into specific pizza parlors for kids' parties for some delicious cheese pizza with walnut sauce and there is no one in world who can think anything nefarious or strange about that. '
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://apnews.com/11ae6142bbb84af49daae80b94f1b4e2
AP sources: Jail guards at time of Epstein death reject deal
By MICHAEL BALSAMO and MICHAEL R. SISAKyesterday

FILE - This March 28, 2017, file photo, provided by the New York State Sex Offender Registry, shows Jeffrey Epstein. Federal prosecutors offered a plea deal to two correctional officers responsible for guarding Epstein on the night of his death, but the officers have declined the offer, people familiar with the matter told The Associated Press. (New York State Sex Offender Registry via AP, File)

WASHINGTON (AP) — Federal prosecutors offered a plea deal to two correctional officers responsible for guarding Jeffrey Epstein on the night of his death, but the officers have declined the offer, people familiar with the matter told The Associated Press.

The existence of the plea offer signals the Justice Department is considering criminal charges in connection with the wealthy financier’s death at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York in August. The city’s medical examiner ruled Epstein’s death a suicide.

The guards on Epstein’s unit are suspected of failing to check on him every half hour, as required, and of fabricating log entries to show they had. As part of the proposed plea deal, prosecutors wanted the guards to admit they falsified the prison records, according to the people familiar with the matter. They spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not permitted to publicly discuss the investigation.
noddy

Post by noddy »

They do seem to be throwing Randy Andy under the bus, maybe hoping one high profile target is enough to distract from all the rest.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:31 am They do seem to be throwing Randy Andy under the bus, maybe hoping one high profile target is enough to distract from all the rest.
For Andy it was not a sweat to go on BBC It was the honorable thing to do and no underage girls were hugged in public to do it
noddy

Post by noddy »

But its all Randy Andy - we have all these delicious lists of folks that hung out with the pizza man, we have photos and travel records, yet for some reason, only he is feeling the heat and having newspaper articles on him.

He is mostly useless, mostly unsackable, mostly irrelevant and worst case, mostly disposable.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

noddy wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:33 pm
He is mostly useless, mostly unsackable, mostly irrelevant and worst case, mostly disposable.
I think unsackable is right. No one is perp walkin' the royal Duke of whatever, the Queen's favorite son. Instead it's embarrass him, make him squirm and then hope that releases enough of the pressure valve to lessen the tension around it.
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:33 am
I think unsackable is right. No one is perp walkin' the royal Duke of whatever, the Queen's favorite son. Instead it's embarrass him, make him squirm and then hope that releases enough of the pressure valve to lessen the tension around it.
After Rotherham
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham ... on_scandal

And the BBC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC_sexual_abuse_cases

And others
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-49253181

Why is Andy sweating it? In the UK pedophilia has gone mainstream
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Why does everyone think this guy is even dead? With all the holes in the original explanation of his suicide, thinking he is actually dead is kinda a leap of faith.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Simple Minded wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:30 am thinking he is actually dead is kinda a leap of faith.
Whaddya talkin' about? It makes as much sense as a 66 year old man pulling off the perfect triple somersault from the top bunk of his anti-suicide cell with a roll of toilet paper around his neck, landing just right to kill him. :D
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.dailywire.com/news/epstein- ... on-suicide
Epstein Guard Offers To Cooperate With Prosecutors, Wants To Spill Details On Suicide
noddy

Post by noddy »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:33 am
mostly disposable wins.

https://honey.nine.com.au/royals/prince ... f61a5838f0
A source told The Telegraph Prince Andrew, 59, drove to the estate to see his father and older brother Prince Charles on Thursday, and was allegedly told to "take his punishment" and accept his royal career is over.

"It was a tense meeting, and Philip told his son he had to take his punishment," the source said. "There was no screaming or shouting, but Philip told him in no uncertain terms that he had to step down for the sake of the monarchy.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:00 am
Simple Minded wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:30 am thinking he is actually dead is kinda a leap of faith.
Whaddya talkin' about? It makes as much sense as a 66 year old man pulling off the perfect triple somersault from the top bunk of his anti-suicide cell with a roll of toilet paper around his neck, landing just right to kill him. :D
Jesus came back..... Lazarus came back..... Mr. Perfect came back...... Their contemporary causal observers thought all three of them were dead and gone.........stranger things have happened.

Has anyone looked in Lenin's Tomb for Epstein's body?

Talking to a friend from NJ last night about this. We both knew JE wasn't getting out of prison alive the day he was arrested. Sometimes, things aren't very surprising.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Stay tuned fans...... same Bat time..... same Bat channel....

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/inside-jef ... 0-minutes/