A boil that needs lancing . . . Weinstein et al.

Doc

Re: A boil that needs lancing . . . Weinstein et al.

Post by Doc »

Juno wrote:
Doc wrote: If I were one of the people named as participating in Epstein's illegal sex escapades I would be worried for my life, not from people trying to exact some kind of vigilante revenge but from those trying to cover it up.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/st ... ey-epstein

"Statement Of Manhattan U.S. Attorney On The Death Of Defendant Jeffrey Epstein
Manhattan U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman said: “Earlier this morning, the Manhattan Correctional Center confirmed that Jeffrey Epstein, who faced charges brought by this Office of engaging in the sex trafficking of minors, had been found unresponsive in his cell and was pronounced dead shortly thereafter of an apparent suicide. Today’s events are disturbing, and we are deeply aware of their potential to present yet another hurdle to giving Epstein’s many victims their day in Court. To those brave young women who have already come forward and to the many others who have yet to do so, let me reiterate that we remain committed to standing for you, and our investigation of the conduct charged in the Indictment – which included a conspiracy count – remains ongoing.

We continue to urge anyone who feels they may be a victim or have information related to the conduct in this case to please contact 1-800- CALL FBI.”
"Jeffery we are all going to turns our backs now. Don't you do anything like commit suicide while we aren't watching, or you will be in big trouble" "Oh BTW the leaders of our prison skinheads want to talk to you about their sex role playing games after while."

vJQCSf7A44Y
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Perhaps no one was more surprised by Epstein's suicide than Epstein himself.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

In all the chatter I learned that this isnt the first recent suicide of a person who procures flesh for the powerful.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah_Jeane_Palfrey

In that example the case did fall apart and the names remained unrevealed.
Last edited by noddy on Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
ultracrepidarian
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Sedated and kidnapped or escaped hidden in a body bag. The death in prison story is not credible.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
noddy

Post by noddy »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Sedated and kidnapped or escaped hidden in a body bag. The death in prison story is not credible.
that is the dominant theory right now - if he dies the nuclear option goes off, so they escape him to a third world country to live anonymously.

doesnt really matter in some ways - dead, alive or suicided, the constant reinforcement that our systems are corrupt is going to take a toll.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... mself.html
Jeffrey Epstein told guards weeks before he hanged himself that someone tried to KILL HIM: Questions mount over why billionaire pedophile was taken off suicide watch just as sex slave lawsuit named powerful friends including Prince Andrew
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

macafee.png
macafee.png (83.84 KiB) Viewed 3197 times
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Doc wrote:
macafee.png
Disagree. There are more tapes and other witnesses/victims
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Doc wrote:
macafee.png
Disagree. There are more tapes and other witnesses/victims
OH dear you say suicides are about to become an epidemic.

The laptops if Hillary 2016 were erased by the FBI Hillary's cell phones were destroyed by the FBI. Reality is there is a TWO TIERED justice system and come hell or high water the upper tier is going to keep it that way. When Acosta was investigating Epstein the first time Acosta was told to back off because Epstein belonged to Intelligence. Implying that Epstein's doings were a honey trap.

It makes sense if that is true that whoever was pulling the strings would protect their upper tier assets and thus lessen their power.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

This is what I heard in terms of the alleged Epstein network:

It really depends on protecting and surfacing what remains.

The case against Epstein is closed and so everything on that front shuts down. But since Epstein is dead, everything found under search warrant can no longer be suppressed by the side cases arguing over procedural details, which would've dragged this out even longer and made evidence disappear. So the people caught in compromising photos, videos-the works- can be targeted directly.

That being said, it's my impression that what the authorities publicly possess is more along the lines of dry documentation, uncompromising photography....the sort of thing which associates the person with the more lurid charges but...well, doesn't put the dead boy/live girl in the bed with the big kahunas.

There's a whole bunch of rumors that they are in possession of some of that, at least what wasn't destroyed- who knows at this point?

And that's the problem. Without Epstein to tie a nice bow around the whole operation and his clientele, or at least be found guilty by a court so it's established what took place, took place; there isn't a lot to go after the big names confidently. The arguments become he said/she said, conjectural, left with some room for doubt...enough for these very expensive lawyers these people have to drive right to the basket.

===============

So, if they really have the more compromising, visceral stuff as alleged; now is the time to guard it by dear life and start the process of surfacing it before it gets placed in that Raiders of the Lost Ark warehouse.
noddy

Post by noddy »

I think this is one of those defining moments in which the rhetoric of the hyper partisans versus the hyper cynicals gets crystalised.

I expect f*ckall to come from all this, blah blah blah, russian and pizzzas.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

noddy wrote:I think this is one of those defining moments in which the rhetoric of the hyper partisans versus the hyper cynicals gets crystalised.

I think you had it right in the earlier post- it almost doesn't matter how it's done; their inability to keep this guy alive further erodes social trust and the perception of fairness.

=========================================================

I still want to know how Epstein drops out of college and ends up teaching math&physics at the exclusive Dalton preparatory school. Then he parlayed that into Bear Sterns where he rises up quickly and gets fired for mysterious reasons.
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:This is what I heard in terms of the alleged Epstein network:

It really depends on protecting and surfacing what remains.

The case against Epstein is closed and so everything on that front shuts down. But since Epstein is dead, everything found under search warrant can no longer be suppressed by the side cases arguing over procedural details, which would've dragged this out even longer and made evidence disappear. So the people caught in compromising photos, videos-the works- can be targeted directly.

That being said, it's my impression that what the authorities publicly possess is more along the lines of dry documentation, uncompromising photography....the sort of thing which associates the person with the more lurid charges but...well, doesn't put the dead boy/live girl in the bed with the big kahunas.

There's a whole bunch of rumors that they are in possession of some of that, at least what wasn't destroyed- who knows at this point?

And that's the problem. Without Epstein to tie a nice bow around the whole operation and his clientele, or at least be found guilty by a court so it's established what took place, took place; there isn't a lot to go after the big names confidently. The arguments become he said/she said, conjectural, left with some room for doubt...enough for these very expensive lawyers these people have to drive right to the basket.

===============

So, if they really have the more compromising, visceral stuff as alleged; now is the time to guard it by dear life and start the process of surfacing it before it gets placed in that Raiders of the Lost Ark warehouse.
Its going to be suppressed.
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
noddy wrote:I think this is one of those defining moments in which the rhetoric of the hyper partisans versus the hyper cynicals gets crystalised.

I think you had it right in the earlier post- it almost doesn't matter how it's done; their inability to keep this guy alive further erodes social trust and the perception of fairness.

I still want to know how Epstein drops out of college and ends up teaching math&physics at the exclusive Dalton preparatory school. Then he parlayed that into Bear Sterns where he rises up quickly and gets fired for mysterious reasons.
I think the hyper cynicals are winning at this point. Epstein's death in some ways has been quite unifying in that. In fact outside the hyper partisans for the establishment there is pretty much agreement that Epstein's death just shows how bad things have gotten and how mentally warped the ruling elites have become. Some of them openly claiming they feel like gods. What better way to feel god like than having absolute power over another human being?
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Where is Gislane Maxwell?

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:

yep. first guess: dead men tell no tales. the message has been sent. anyone who wants details, be careful how hard you push and who you talk to.
my second guess would be he will be living the good life in Hollywood or Switzerland or some other swanky zip code after a bit of plastic surgery.

even if he did off himself, it is a done deal. even if he is alive and well in the guest wing at Mar Lago, who would have the balls (other than the Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse) to see this thru and prosecute?

"You want justice? We know where your grandchildren live and go to school."

Russians. Who can stop them?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Where is Gislane Maxwell?
Probably in hiding lest she to commits suicide.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/socie ... ein-facts/
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mega Group, Maxwells and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-grou ... al/261172/

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

..... What a timeless tune!

whhAg6bA3_o
Last edited by Simple Minded on Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

I can neither confirm nor deny the authenticity that this video was taken by the camera in Jeffery Epstein's cell.
M29Cf-NxtEA
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Mega Group, Maxwells and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal.

Interesting, thanks. Bombshell-ish. Icing on the cake: what about Trump here? If he engaged in sex with minors and was taped by sex trapper Epstein then what can be expected from Trump... and Barr? Barr seems to be on the side of the victims which could mean Trump better get rid of him. But no sign of that, as of yet.

My guess: Epstein did not engage in any true trapping operation, he just gambled that his already bad reputation and mob connections and the possibility of trapping was enough to keep the people who visited his pleasure domes was enough to get favors from them he needed, like avoiding jail time.

Some more meta-specs for fun purposes. Is it possible that this weird Trump, who seems to have been a master in staying just within legal boundaries in all his activities and therefor never got really owned by any mobster syndicate nor brought down by his political enemies at present... was sent into the arena for some very serious meta-physical reasons? :o

A Messiah that returns as a recognizable and self-identifying Messiah cannot be effective in this world. More likely be dead very soon. A weird buffoon wind bag pussy grabber narcissistic billionaire however.... who is also very hard to heart&mind-read because something in him seems to be missing, an Emptiness of Soul... would be the perfect stand-in undercover Messiah because it never is really about Trump Himself... but about his role in the chain of events where Things are being brought to Light at large as the foreplay to Peace on Earth and in the Heavens.

Trump scares people because he doesn't seem 100% human. So they project all kinds of things onto him; their hopes and fears, the image of themselves which they fear most of all.

"He will come like a thief in the night". Trump fits that fingerprint perfectly. When he is gone you won't even know he was there or what was there. But the sun shines again, which is what matters. Lest of course, the Orange Thief is a vehicle of Satan still... and as feared. All the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome might be right after all when they started to cry when He arrived. It announced the beginning of the End.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:..... What a timeless tune!

whhAg6bA3_o
Don't you think this thread should re-titled "Jeffery Epstein: a lance that needed boiling"?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Parodite wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:Mega Group, Maxwells and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal.

Interesting, thanks. Bombshell-ish. Icing on the cake: what about Trump here? If he engaged in sex with minors and was taped by sex trapper Epstein then what can be expected from Trump... and Barr? Barr seems to be on the side of the victims which could mean Trump better get rid of him. But no sign of that, as of yet.

My guess: Epstein did not engage in any true trapping operation, he just gambled that his already bad reputation and mob connections and the possibility of trapping was enough to keep the people who visited his pleasure domes was enough to get favors from them he needed, like avoiding jail time.

Some more meta-specs for fun purposes. Is it possible that this weird Trump, who seems to have been a master in staying just within legal boundaries in all his activities and therefor never got really owned by any mobster syndicate nor brought down by his political enemies at present... was sent into the arena for some very serious meta-physical reasons? :o

A Messiah that returns as a recognizable and self-identifying Messiah cannot be effective in this world. More likely be dead very soon. A weird buffoon wind bag pussy grabber narcissistic billionaire however.... who is also very hard to heart&mind-read because something in him seems to be missing, an Emptiness of Soul... would be the perfect stand-in undercover Messiah because it never is really about Trump Himself... but about his role in the chain of events where Things are being brought to Light at large as the foreplay to Peace on Earth and in the Heavens.

Trump scares people because he doesn't seem 100% human. So they project all kinds of things onto him; their hopes and fears, the image of themselves which they fear most of all.

"He will come like a thief in the night". Trump fits that fingerprint perfectly. When he is gone you won't even know he was there or what was there. But the sun shines again, which is what matters. Lest of course, the Orange Thief is a vehicle of Satan still... and as feared. All the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome might be right after all when they started to cry when He arrived. It announced the beginning of the End.
:roll:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/24/democra ... funds.html
Epstein was listed on a guest roster at a DNC donor event in 1995 at the Palm Beach, Florida, home of billionaire political donor Ronald Perelman, which included the likes of President Bill Clinton, singer Jimmy Buffett and actor Don Johnson.

The Palm Beach Post, which reported on the gathering at the time, said that some attendees gave as much as $100,000 to the DNC to dine with Clinton. Another participant was Arnold Paul Prosperi, a longtime college friend of the then commander in chief. Prosperi conducted regular visits to a Palm Beach County, Florida, jail where Epstein resided after his initial 13-month prison sentence in 2008.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Doc, it's conspiracy time again. Facts+fiction is a very fertile combination, always been. I thought might as well go all the way! ;) With not enough empirical evidence for much yet, speculation and assertion are flourishing.

This Epstein case makes one rethink the Weinstein thing. What crime(s) did Weiny commit again? He forced himself /used minors like Eppy did ? I forgot. Or did he just kinda behave unethical/immoral towards otherwise legally adult women who sought a career in the movie industry, where he said "ok girl, but only if you massage me, watch me cum or suck my d*ck first". Apparently many of these women chose to be a whore for 30 minutes to get the career they wanted. I believe you need to be at least 21 of age to be allowed to prostitute yourself sexually here in the Netherlands. In the USA: Prostitution in the United States
Deep down I'm very superficial
Doc

Post by Doc »

Parodite wrote:Doc, it's conspiracy time again. Facts+fiction is a very fertile combination, always been. I thought might as well go all the way! ;) With not enough empirical evidence for much yet, speculation and assertion are flourishing.

This Epstein case makes one rethink the Weinstein thing. What crime(s) did Weiny commit again? He forced himself /used minors like Eppy did ? I forgot. Or did he just kinda behave unethical/immoral towards otherwise legally adult women who sought a career in the movie industry, where he said "ok girl, but only if you massage me, watch me cum or suck my d*ck first". Apparently many of these women chose to be a whore for 30 minutes to get the career they wanted. I believe you need to be at least 21 of age to be allowed to prostitute yourself sexually here in the Netherlands. In the USA: Prostitution in the United States

There is a very intense campaign going on to smear Trump with Epstein. While Trump definitely knew Epstein Trump dropped plenty of hints about Epstein's behavior and was the only celebrity to go to the police station voluntarily and tell the police what he knew about Epstein. The only one. This was after Trump banned him from Mar-a-lago for hitting on a 16 year old girl.

On the other hand there is a huge amount of evidence of many other prominent people enjoying themselves with "Epstein's girls" Including one of Epstein's accusers who appears in a picture on the Lolita express with Bill Clinton's arm around her.

Here is how Hillary feels about the rape of a 12 year old girl:

For Hillary getting her rapist off is something to brag about. As I heard one lawyer said " We all get cases like this and we have to provide the best defense we can. But it is not something you brag about"

cCDzRtZLUkc

Apparently pedophilia is wide spread among the rich an famous and almost impossible for there to be any consequences for them for raping children

Case in point: I believe Epstein was convicted in 2006 Here is Epstein's un-indicted co-conspirator/pimp in 2013:
ghislaine-maxwell-attends-day-1-of-the-4th-annual-wie-news-photo-181355193-1562783511.jpg
ghislaine-maxwell-attends-day-1-of-the-4th-annual-wie-news-photo-181355193-1562783511.jpg (82.98 KiB) Viewed 3146 times
Oh the lifestyles of the rich and famous.