A boil that needs lancing . . . Weinstein et al.

NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: A boil that needs lancing . . . Weinstein et al.

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Nothing says "democratized editorals" like having your power users be a character straight out of James Bond, a wealth mistress/intelligence scion with all sorts of intelligence agency connections and rich&powerful guy connections.

Reddit is so democratized, it glows in the dark. ;)

The real question is, what's Putin's screenname?
NapLajoieonSteroids

This is a list of the subreddits that this alleged Maxwell account was a moderator over:

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

mad004-001.jpg
mad004-001.jpg (194.45 KiB) Viewed 4529 times
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Maxwell prediction, if she doesnt die in a tragic toilet paper accident.

we have already had Prince Andrew as a sacrificial goat, I expect to see him front and centre till the bitter end.
I also expect 1 or 2 other big enough to be interesting but not big enough to be properly interesting names dragged into it for a sense of completeness.

then 20 years later, some heaviliy redacted leaks to hint at the bigger picture.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

If we're making predictions:

The story will never come out. It's it no one's interest to ever talk candidly about it. What we will get is kiddie pool version. People will make a heckuva lot of money off the conspiracy though; some real stuff will float out that way along with the gossip and conjecture and kookiness.

Maxwell survives & might beat the rap if she takes it to trial. She won't. They've locked her up for a trial scheduled a year from now; she'll be singing whatever tune they want for a set sentence and the nicest accommodations possible. Everything will be put on Epstein, who didn't know half the people he knew and darnit, can't be punished as he's dead; she'll do her three years and then slip back into the aether. She'll be a rich social pariah; so no more famous people parties but she'll live a comfortable and discrete life post-jail.
NapLajoieonSteroids

I still want to know why she released that photo of herself right after Epstein killed himself (or maybe it was right after she was arrested). It was clearly a message to someone, it had some markings of being a photo-shop; it was strange. Very strange for someone who then was on the lamb, living anonymously or even more so than her previous background sort of life. All the attention it drew to herself had to be a worse trade off than whatever the message was.

oh-- and the story of her having her cellphone wrapped in aluminum foil when they arrested her- I wonder if that's true.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Assassination attempt on Judge in Epstein money laundering trial. Yet no mention in the MSM that the judge was appointed to hear the Deutchbank money laundering trial that involved Jeffery Epstein. OH,,,And the accused shooter wore a Fedex uniform and Mask did not kill himself.

No mention of Epstein in this:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/19/us/feder ... index.html

No mention of Epstein related to this assassination attempt at all in Google news

https://news.google.com/search?q=judge% ... id=US%3Aen

Yet the case before the judge involved Epstein WRT Deutschbank in money laundering. IE Not a conspiracy theory.

BTW All the Epstein investigations including this one along with the SEX TRAFFICKING investigation are being investigated by the DOJ Political corruption unit, not the sex trafficking unit, and have been from the beginning....Let that sink in....
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:19 pm Assassination attempt on Judge in Epstein money laundering trial. Yet no mention in the MSM that the judge was appointed to hear the Deutchbank money laundering trial that involved Jeffery Epstein. OH,,,And the accused shooter wore a Fedex uniform and Mask did not kill himself.

No mention of Epstein related to this assassination attempt at all in Google news

Yet the case before the judge involved Epstein WRT Deutschbank in money laundering. IE Not a conspiracy theory.

BTW All the Epstein investigations including this one along with the SEX TRAFFICKING investigation are being investigated by the DOJ Political corruption unit, not the sex trafficking unit, and have been from the beginning....Let that sink in....
What's a sex trafficking unit? Pictures might be better than explanations.....
noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:15 pm

youll be getting a red light for that one.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

is it still a conspiracy if you know they are corrupt ? seems the word should change then.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:15 pm
Doc wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:19 pm Assassination attempt on Judge in Epstein money laundering trial. Yet no mention in the MSM that the judge was appointed to hear the Deutchbank money laundering trial that involved Jeffery Epstein. OH,,,And the accused shooter wore a Fedex uniform and Mask did not kill himself.

Not sure exactly but it is probably something like this:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

EeOX5S_WsAEhes7.png
EeOX5S_WsAEhes7.png (34.6 KiB) Viewed 4427 times

Beyond the salaciousness; what favors did Bill Clinton owe Jeffrey Epstein, if the testimony is true?

Having a former president whose wife is the secretary of state must come with a lot of favor-cache....
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:02 am EeOX5S_WsAEhes7.png

Beyond the salaciousness; what favors did Bill Clinton owe Jeffrey Epstein, if the testimony is true?

Having a former president whose wife is the secretary of state must come with a lot of favor-cache....
Is this a excerpt from the court unsealed documents of the lawsuit involving Ghislaine Maxwell?

Source? A link to the actual documents would be informative.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Colonel Sun wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:36 am

Is this a excerpt from the court unsealed documents of the lawsuit involving Ghislaine Maxwell?

Yes, from the unsealed documents. Sorry for not posting a link yet, will do shortly.

edit:

Here is a Pastebin with a link to every file.

Here is a tweet with a link to a googlerdrive

========

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:02 am

Yes, from the unsealed documents. Sorry for not posting a link yet, will do shortly.

edit:

========

Thank you.
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:02 am

edit:

========

It seems the left is not taking this well on Twitter. First there was the trend #BillClintonISAPedo Then it was replaced by an outraged left with #DonaldTrumpIsAPedo

Why ? Because leftists believe that:
4a72sm.jpg
4a72sm.jpg (153.39 KiB) Viewed 4397 times
Doc

Post by Doc »

Wall Street Billionaire CAUGHT Paying Epstein Millions After Visiting Private Island

3KYwtoLY624
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The Epstein boil goes international.

Telegraph | Jean Luc Brunel, model agent friend of Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, arrested in France
The investigation opened by France into Epstein's activities has focused on Brunel
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

A Canadian connection?

The Australian | Fashion mogul Peter Nygard arrested after sex abuse claims from 57 women

Who?
A wealthy fashion designer and friend of Prince Andrew who hosted parties for young girls in his Caribbean mansion is facing sex assault charges against girls as young as 14.

Peter Nygard, 79, who hosted the Duke of York at his lavish estate, now faces being extradited to the US over allegations of assault that span four decades.
Doc

Brazen or Desperate Censorship of the Ghislaine Maxwell ?

Post by Doc »

This as largest followed account that was "live updating" the trial There is other sources I know of even trying to live track it.

https://nationalfile.com/twitter-bans-a ... ein-trial/
Twitter Bans Account That Posted Updates About Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein Trial

Twitter has banned the popular Maxwell Trial Tracker account from its platform. The account, affiliated with The Free Press Report from the PatriotOne Substack, posted updates about the claims raised in the criminal trial against Maxwell, who is accused of trafficking teenage girls for deceased billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

In a post written to the PatriotOne substack, The Free Press Report wrote “I woke up this morning and the @TrackerTrial account on Twitter was suspended. All the other accounts that I have made in the past were also suspended.”

According to a screen shot provided in the Substack article, the @TrackerTrial account was suspended for allegedly breaking Twitter’s “rules against platform manipulation and spam.”

“The @TrackerTrial account was the largest account on Twitter that specifically tracked the Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein trial.”

The Free Press Report noted that all other accounts previously created by the same user were banned, including another popular account that tracked Nancy Pelosi’s stock market purchases and sales.

“According to Twitter’s rules, apparently the account was ‘artificially’ amplifying information,” wrote the author. “I am not sure what I was ‘amplifying’ and how I was doing that.”

The Free Press Report revealed that the outlet intends to continue publishing updates on Ghislaine Maxwell on its Substack and on its Gab account, Pelosi Tracker, and promised to continue to cover “all forms of big government and corporate corruption.” The account noted, “We have appealed to Twitter for a possible lift of the suspension, but it is likely we will never hear from them.”
Advertisement - story continues below

National File contacted Twitter to ask if the platform maintains that the @TrackerTrial account artificially amplified information about the trial despite Maxwell’s trial receiving worldwide media attention, and did not receive an immediate response.

This latest high profile Twitter ban comes only days after the platform orchestrated a late night purge of right wing Twitter accounts that it still has not explained. Some, however, have pointed out that the latest wave of mass censorship occurred swiftly after the company’s new CEO, Parag Agrawal, assumed power.

Immediately after Agrawal assumed the CEO’s chair, the platform made a radically anti-press freedom move when it banned posting images of private individuals from the platform. This is something done routinely by journalists – both of the professional and citizen variety – during breaking news situations.
Nonc Hilaire

Re: Brazen or Desperate Censorship of the Ghislaine Maxwell ?

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Every time Twitter censors, Telegram gains a thousand new users.
049420C7-9973-4FEC-922D-E442C41047AF.jpeg
049420C7-9973-4FEC-922D-E442C41047AF.jpeg (35.5 KiB) Viewed 4250 times
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:56 pm Every time Twitter censors, Telegram gains a thousand new users.

049420C7-9973-4FEC-922D-E442C41047AF.jpeg
It funny. I think to some extent at least Jack Dorsey was half way sane. It is the twitter share holders behind a lot of the nonsense. It turns out that Dosey was supposedly on vacation when Twitter censored the NYP story on Hunter Biden right before the election. At any rate he left Twitter in a hurry. Like th edoor was going to hit him in the butt on the way out.

BTW how do you like telegram?
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Telegram is full of fake accounts & spam, but excellent for embedding video, pdf &c files. No dependence on linking to vid servers, etc. Better tech by far.

I think Dorsey still oversees Twitter. Promoted to a higher and less visible role in the propaganda organization while allowing promotion for worthy minions.

Resignations from a private corp are just a turn of the revolving door. Resignations from elected office are meaningful.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:28 pm Telegram is full of fake accounts & spam, but excellent for embedding video, pdf &c files. No dependence on linking to vid servers, etc. Better tech by far.

I think Dorsey still oversees Twitter. Promoted to a higher and less visible role in the propaganda organization while allowing promotion for worthy minions.

Resignations from a private corp are just a turn of the revolving door. Resignations from elected office are meaningful.
Apparently Maxwell Trial Tracker has reappeared on Gab

https://gab.com/TrialTracker

I will give telegraph a try Thanks
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

I can’t do Gab. TG is a great platform but anybody you have heard of is probably a fake account pushing cryptospam or trump coins.

Content is hard to find. Like Discord in that you need to know what you are looking for. You can’t search for content.

Insider Paper has some news.

Teresa of Ávila