MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way

Past and present. You can't make this stuff up.
noddy

Re: MGTOW | Marriage and Divorce

Post by noddy »

glad your not involved in this craps mr p.

im ambivalent to all this as it doesnt seem real to me for the world i live in.

with a full understanding that their is alot of variety from country to country and state to state within those countries (and judge to judge in those states) my anecdotal experience across australia is the only 2 guys ive known who copped it hard from the legal system on divorces were particularly weak willed guys who i doubt would do well under any conflict, they just fold and get bullied easily.

if your kinda spineless and dont have a functioning radar for shallow exploitative bitches then i doubt anyone can save you from you.

maybe its different in some parts of america, i cant say.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Apollonius wrote:Revolt of the involuntary celibates - Jim Goad, Taki's Magazine, 30 April 2018
http://takimag.com/article/revolt_of_th ... z5EAAjAoFw

... Gentlemen, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there is no constitutional right to get laid.

It’s impossible to gauge what quotient of self-identified incels are so cancerously bitter at women that they encourage murderous rampages such as Elliot Rodger’s. But focusing on the ultraviolent freaks only serves to obscure the deeply sad fact that many young men out there feel that there is no place for them in this world—and certainly no empathy. If they dare to make a peep about the fact that many modern women are shallow, hateful, status-seeking, promiscuous whores, they are swatted down as misogynists, facts be damned. They know that there is zero sympathy in this culture for unsuccessful males and that if they dare to complain, they will immediately be slandered as another frightfully creepy Elliot Rodger in the making.

They inhabit a world where there’s an anti-bullying advocacy group for every loser on the planet except white males—especially ones who can’t get laid.

In that case—and that case alone—those creepy, ugly, rapists-in-training deserve all the disdain they receive. Let their lonely hearts bleed for the rest of their lives while everyone laughs.

And still they wonder why every few years, one of them snaps.
While I think this 'incel' thing overblown, [the internet makes objects look larger than they are] Ellen Pao- successful grifter- is now demanding companies do "something" about the incels among them.

And it's pretty safe to say she doesn't mean "get them help or give them sympathy."

So it's the losers who can't get laid must be driven from the workforce! Or, maybe it's the Ellen Paos of the world who see new personnel positions to scold and humiliate the incels for having poor people skills...or maybe they'll just harass employees about their sex life (or lack thereof,) which sounds like a genius idea that could never go wrong...so many wonderful possibilities to pick on confused and isolated individuals. :)
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy wrote: if your kinda spineless and dont have a functioning radar for shallow exploitative bitches then i doubt anyone can save you from you.

maybe its different in some parts of america, i cant say.
It took many years but in the last year I finally took the red pill. The divorce laws in the US are an atrocity and there is no way around it.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This is probably the most important information I have ever seen on sex. In college I had a professor in one of my hard classes who said that it is next to impossible to find out meaningful data regarding sex, because nobody would answer honestly or thoughtfully. As such it would largely be a black box.

I don't know if he was right or not but if formed my thinking. Over the years we would see things that looked like the US was more whored out than ever, other studies would come out showing declining sexuality. What to believe.

However this is the first study that has caught my attention in some time. It shows strong correlations between early sexuality and a host of maladies, from STDs to broken marriages.

Basically the earlier you start having sex, the more partners you will have, more likely to contract STDs, more likely to have failed marriages and so forth. It is fascinating that that much predictive behavior can come from one single variable. Which speaks to dysfunctional families when kids start having sex at 12.

Now, most of us have some sort of notion of what normal or healthy sexual lifestyle is, but we haven't ever really had data to compare it too.

Out of all the viewpoints it looks like the Bible was right again.

My apologies for Steven here, he turns 5 minute videos into 45 minute videos so you have to be patient. But I think it's worth it.

um3EmS9DKsI
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:This is probably the most important information I have ever seen on sex. In college I had a professor in one of my hard classes who said that it is next to impossible to find out meaningful data regarding sex, because nobody would answer honestly or thoughtfully. As such it would largely be a black box.

I don't know if he was right or not but if formed my thinking. Over the years we would see things that looked like the US was more whored out than ever, other studies would come out showing declining sexuality. What to believe.

However this is the first study that has caught my attention in some time. It shows strong correlations between early sexuality and a host of maladies, from STDs to broken marriages.

Basically the earlier you start having sex, the more partners you will have, more likely to contract STDs, more likely to have failed marriages and so forth. It is fascinating that that much predictive behavior can come from one single variable. Which speaks to dysfunctional families when kids start having sex at 12.

Now, most of us have some sort of notion of what normal or healthy sexual lifestyle is, but we haven't ever really had data to compare it too.

Out of all the viewpoints it looks like the Bible was right again.

My apologies for Steven here, he turns 5 minute videos into 45 minute videos so you have to be patient. But I think it's worth it.

um3EmS9DKsI
excellent info Mr. P. thanks for posting. Speaker is painfully verbose, but the presentation does stand to reason.

Good counter argument to all the currently popular blather that "I'm a victim of society/forces beyond my control/etc."

I think it was Thomas Sowell, among a few others who noted that if the following four rules are followed:
1. if you don't get pregnant (or get someone pregnant) out of wedlock.
2. If you get married and stay married.
3. If you finish high school.
4. If you never quit a job until you have another job.
Then your odds of living in poverty in the US are less than one in 200.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Correlations are only good for choosing the better experimental hypothesis. This is using US AGW research technique on sex.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Correlations are only good for choosing the better experimental hypothesis.
Yes and no. It's always struck me as weird, in statistics you are taught correlation is not causation, but then you spend the rest of the class measuring correlations. Like, what is the point.

So for me, as a part owner of a statistics company, I've settled on it's just measuring your odds. Most of life we are flying blind, so a study just gives us the possibility of knowing some odds. Maybe.

As such I am quite interested in this data. It seems compelling.
This is using US AGW research technique on sex.
Yes and no. As I said earlier, data on sex will always be hard to get.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded wrote: excellent info Mr. P. thanks for posting.
I thought it was astounding. In a topic where there is infinite noise, to be able to boil it down to one variable.

One of the curious ideologies in the regard has always been a certain brand of hedonist who seems to think casual sex is that way to go, everyone else is prudes. Problem is I've never seen it work in real life with one or two exceptions, despite watching hundreds of people try it.

It can be really hard to find partners, and the consequence of rejection, attachment, disease, pregnancy, codependency are always ignored until they hit you in the face and destroy your life. Sex is simply loaded with consequences.

It is bearing out that the best way to handle it is to abstain from sex until marriage, and then only when you have in good faith met the three Cs, chemistry, compatibility, and commitment.
Speaker is painfully verbose,
Yeah.
but the presentation does stand to reason.

Good counter argument to all the currently popular blather that "I'm a victim of society/forces beyond my control/etc."

I think it was Thomas Sowell, among a few others who noted that if the following four rules are followed:
1. if you don't get pregnant (or get someone pregnant) out of wedlock.
2. If you get married and stay married.
3. If you finish high school.
4. If you never quit a job until you have another job.
Then your odds of living in poverty in the US are less than one in 200.
Words to live by.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Correllations tell you what is interesting, but can't tell you why. They are good for descriptions but not conclusions.

Experiments are needed to get to the why.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Correllations tell you what is interesting, but can't tell you why. They are good for descriptions but not conclusions.

Experiments are needed to get to the why.
Don't blame me. I tried to have sex with as many women as possible in my teen years as often as possible. Most weren't interested. At the time, I felt like a victim. Now it turns out, all the ones who rejected me had my best interests at heart. Tough love, or lack of love worked out to my advantage.

Lets hear it for women with high standards. Society needs more of them.

In related news, people who start eating chocolate ice cream at an early age tend to eat more chocolate ice cream during their life than those who don't eat chocolate ice cream until later in life.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Dating advice:

Logical types should be experimental. Statisticians, just continue to give excellent lip service.

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Dating advice:

1. Logical types should be experimental. Statisticians, just continue to give excellent lip service.
Success Path Planning Corollary:

a. Men will benefit much more in the long run from letting the woman determine if he is "sex-worthy," than by he, himself determining if the woman is "sex-worthy."

We need their high standards to keep humanity returning to the dark ages. Farm animals have much lower standards.... So I hear....
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Human devastation. Not MGTOW exactly but symptomatic of modern seculars who have no proper schooling on the matter.

hxMbkLci7qM
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

So...... you fuddle away about an entire decade of your life and you learn nothing from the experience and nothing comes of it.....o_o..........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The story of secularism.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:The story of secularism.
Divorce Rates for Atheists Are Among the Lowest in America
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:The story of secularism.
Divorce Rates for Atheists Are Among the Lowest in America
Pseudo-scientific click-bait. No stats. No measure of how long people stay together. Cohabiting couples not measured. No multivariate analysis (no analysis at all), no causality all descriptive.

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol.

hSfXhi6LFq8
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy wrote: im ambivalent
You don't say :)
noddy

Post by noddy »

ive got real problems in my life, not much time for losing sleep over if some girlyman cant manage their choices.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol bro it's that it seems to be your default setting regardless of the topic (excluding evolution and net neutrality).
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Some fascinating claims.

RmiKAoAmYSg
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Some fascinating claims.

RmiKAoAmYSg
She is absolutely right. It isn't about sex. It isn't just about affairs either.

In non everyday pursuits to feel "special" in your life, generally it is all a matter of what your definition of *is* is.

Some definitions are quite mundane. Others not so much.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Very interesting claims here. For a long time I've heard people complain about abusive men and pontificate endlessly on the whys and what fors and it seemed obvious to me that such dudes are trying to keep their women from cheating or leaving, as dysfunctional as that is.

But I really have a hard time grasping that women do the same kind of thing. It's very strange. The rise of the tartish prudes.

3LT44DzC-MQ
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

For what its worth a lot of the alt-right fanbase grew out of the "men's rights" movement and the "pick up artist" movement, between which there is often a lot of overlap (among the younger fans at least).

An Irish academic named Angela Nagle actually dug through all of the online ranting and blogging to investigate the evolution of some of these different groups and produced a short book of the subject that I found quite interesting. Its also slightly worrying since the "lone wolf" attacks in the US and Canada as of late seem to be made by young men adhering to these anti-feminist and often misogynistic ideologies.

Not to say that everyone involved in "men's rights" is an murderous "incel." There are plenty of men who got the short end of the stick in their divorce and just want to post with some people who had similar experiences.