MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way

Past and present. You can't make this stuff up.
Mr. Perfect

MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Time for some fun.

ysdW6FozzdE
Censorship isn't necessary
Nonc Hilaire

Re: MGTOW

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Brain free jabber. we need not just lifelong partnerships, but transgenerational partnerships and wealth accumulation.

Everything talked about was either selfish or short-term. No talk of trust or founding generational wealth.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Brain free jabber. we need not just lifelong partnerships, but transgenerational partnerships and wealth accumulation.

Everything talked about was either selfish or short-term. No talk of trust or founding generational wealth.
Yes, you are right, but it is no longer happening because of the following. You may be completely in the bubble on this one NH. This will be a fun thread.

n2jhcxiWh3c
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

ooooooooo..... such unbridled misogyny from Dr. Helen. I may have to drink a cup of raspberry tea to sooth my inflamed uterus and lie down......;;_;;.........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Women are twice as likely to divorce then men, and they take half the money and the kids. What's not to like.

And the divorces are almost always about money.

xTxD4zzR5ss
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

LkcVV5iWfIw
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

zxNRtObt8no
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

1Fs2Khun-qY
noddy

Post by noddy »

seeing as we have a couple of generations of selfish little brats who cant even be bothered putting up with themselves or working for their own future and really struggle with the horrors of having to cooperate with another human, this seems about right.

for every woman who dissapeared up her own arse in MOI FEMINISM we need a matching man doing likewise MOI MENSRIGHTS to keep the balance.

aslong as they clearly and proudly shout who they are and what they believe the rest of us can smile and nod and back away slowly.
Last edited by noddy on Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

There are a lot of frivolous women and entitled men roaming around out there.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

"You can't get married in Canada"

SaC-2lj6HNg
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:ooooooooo..... such unbridled misogyny from Dr. Helen. I may have to drink a cup of raspberry tea to sooth my inflamed uterus and lie down......;;_;;.........
I'm no doctor, but, IIRC, Bill Clinton once advised Juanita Brodderick "ya might want to put some ice on that."
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:seeing as we have a couple of generations of selfish little brats who cant even be bothered putting up with themselves or working for their own future and really struggle with the horrors of having to cooperate with another human, this seems about right.

for every woman who dissapeared up her own arse in MOI FEMINISM we need a matching man doing likewise MOI MENSRIGHTS to keep the balance.

aslong as they clearly and proudly shout who they are and what they believe the rest of us can smile and nod and back away slowly.
Yep. Very important on the first date to talk less and listen more....
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:Brain free jabber. we need not just lifelong partnerships, but transgenerational partnerships and wealth accumulation.

Yes, you are right, but it is no longer happening because of the following. You may be completely in the bubble on this one NH. This will be a fun thread.

n2jhcxiWh3c
Turned this off after about the third conclusion deduced by an anecdotal conversation.

Trust, societal bonds, planning for the future, reproduction are all pretty basic. So is sacrificing immediate needs for greater gain in the long run. I guarantee whatever field this woman majored in has "studies" appended to it and it was a BA not a BS.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I'm not sure what you mean. The statistics are clear and straightforward. Women initiate 60-70% of divorces, it's usually about money, and they take half the money and get full custody 90% of the time. There is little to be confused about.

Marriage is a suicide pact for men now, literally. Suicide rates are ballooning for males and divorce is a contributing factor. If you get married you risk having half your life earnings and your family stolen from you.

There is literally no incentive for men to get married anymore and that is what is happening in reality.

3WMuzhQXJoY
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Japan.
★ Types of Divorce in Japan

Divorce by agreement (kyōgi rikon協議離婚), based on mutual agreement. Both spouses need not be physically present at the municipal office to register the divorce providing that the registration documents have been properly signed and sealed beforehand by both parties.
More than 90% of all Japanese divorces adopt this fast, simple and entirely non-judicial procedure.

Divorce by mediation in a family court (chōtei rikon調停離婚), completed by applying for mediation by the family court (for cases in which divorce by mutual agreement cannot be reached).

Divorce by decision of the family court (shimpan rikon審判離婚), which is divorce completed by family court decision when divorce cannot be established by mediation.

Divorce by judgment of a district court (saiban rikon裁判離婚). If divorce cannot be established by the family court, then application is made to the district court for a decision (application for arbitration is a prerequisite). Once the case is decided, the court will issue a certified copy and certificate of settlement, to be attached to the Divorce Registration.
★ Grounds for Divorce

The Japan Civil Code Article 770, provides five grounds for unilateral divorce if divorce cannot be reached by mutual agreement:

infidelity

malicious desertion

uncertainty whether or not the spouse is dead or alive for three years or more.

serious mental disease without hope of recovery.

a “grave reason” which makes continuing the marriage impossible.

Under Japan Civil Code Article 710, the plaintiff can demand the payment of consolation money (慰謝料 isha-ryō) and the distribution of property (財産分与 zaisan-bunyo).
However in most cases the amounts of consolation money tends to be rather small, usually only a few million yen [5 million yen ~ USD 46,000]. If the defendant lacks financial means, the amount can be much lower.
There is no provision in J-law for visitation rights with regards to kids. This is considered a personal matter, to be arranged between the two ex-spouses.
Typically all contact is discontinued.

Foreigners who marry a Japanese, have kids, then divorce often learn this the hard way.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

There are still plenty of men who want families. Men have equal rights in divorce, and typically women desire 100% custody at any cost so men bargain their child control for release from alimony.

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:There are still plenty of men who want families. Men have equal rights in divorce,
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Losing half your money and almost never getting custody is the opposite of equal rights. Equal rights would be no alimony or child support and equal custody.
and typically women desire 100% custody at any cost so men bargain their child control for release from alimony.
Which is a horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible way to handle it which is why marriage rates have plummeted and we now have MGTOW.

I think you are 30-40 years behind the times.
Typhoon

Re: MGTOW | Marriage and Divorce

Post by Typhoon »

Had to look up MGTOW.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Now type it into YouTube.
noddy

Post by noddy »

lavender yeh.

wild man from the mountain here i come.
ultracrepidarian
Apollonius

Post by Apollonius »

Mr. Perfect,

I sincerely hope that things are going alright for you.

I think it's sad that male-female relationships have deteriorated so badly.
Apollonius

Post by Apollonius »

Revolt of the involuntary celibates - Jim Goad, Taki's Magazine, 30 April 2018
http://takimag.com/article/revolt_of_th ... z5EAAjAoFw

... Gentlemen, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there is no constitutional right to get laid.

It’s impossible to gauge what quotient of self-identified incels are so cancerously bitter at women that they encourage murderous rampages such as Elliot Rodger’s. But focusing on the ultraviolent freaks only serves to obscure the deeply sad fact that many young men out there feel that there is no place for them in this world—and certainly no empathy. If they dare to make a peep about the fact that many modern women are shallow, hateful, status-seeking, promiscuous whores, they are swatted down as misogynists, facts be damned. They know that there is zero sympathy in this culture for unsuccessful males and that if they dare to complain, they will immediately be slandered as another frightfully creepy Elliot Rodger in the making.

They inhabit a world where there’s an anti-bullying advocacy group for every loser on the planet except white males—especially ones who can’t get laid.

In that case—and that case alone—those creepy, ugly, rapists-in-training deserve all the disdain they receive. Let their lonely hearts bleed for the rest of their lives while everyone laughs.

And still they wonder why every few years, one of them snaps.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Even Elon Muck of all people got tagged.

AwlWplZSz4U
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Apollonius wrote:Mr. Perfect,

I sincerely hope that things are going alright for you.

I think it's sad that male-female relationships have deteriorated so badly.
Yeah. I'm fine but I'm surrounded by people in bad situations. It's fascinating in a way.