MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way

Past and present. You can't make this stuff up.
Mr. Perfect

Re: MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Ibrahim wrote: The accurate coverage and cataloging of hate groups
We're saying it's not accurate. Obtuseness will only get you so far.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Re: MGTOW | Marriage and Divorce

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Ibrahim wrote: Have you gambled on mass murder in the past?
No, but this is a fantastic money making opportunity for me. I am a part owner in a data analytics company, I had an employee run some numbers for me and if I bet against an incel mass murder I have no chance of losing.

As such I am willing to bet $1 up to $10,000 USD that there won't be an incel mass murder this year (obvious caveats like the shooter self identifies as an incel, does it in the name of incelism, kills at least 3 people, etc), we can do a paypal, involve a neutral moderator, etc. This is very exciting for me.
They just drew a sympathetic judge.
Lol do basic research. Which judge are you talking about and what do you think he did.
But of course you think that identifying racists is libelous,
Where did I say that. I think you are racist and I don't consider it libel.

Libel is when you falsely accuse someone of being racist, which you have done.
whereas being a racist is "free speech."
Err, no, free speech applies to racists, by definition. Just the way it is, whether anyone likes it or not. As a racist, you should take some comfort in this.
This is common on the far-right.
Really. I'd like to see some citations.
I'll hand it to Nawaz, he got paid twice for the same grift.

Lol. How so.
I'm starting to see why you prefer youtube videos to written articles.
I prefer facts regardless of where they come from.
I don't believe you, you don't believe me. Everybody wins.
I believe facts, and strangely you rarely produce any.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

For example, here are some people I think are racists. I don't think this is libel at all.

2qmweHbj-Ks

Hint Dyson hugs Farrakhan at the end.
y3Os2dc6bFY

And if it makes you feel better I think this guy is a racist also.

Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Ibrahim wrote: The accurate coverage and cataloging of hate groups
We're saying it's not accurate.
Yes, but you have specific motives for claiming that. I doubt you even believe it yourself.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Apollonius wrote:Mention has been made of the SPLC's famous 'Hate Map',
Who mentioned that?

But to repeat what was said then, their map is really just a map of organizations or groups that the SPLC wants their supporters, affiliates, and other viewers, especially in the 'respectable' media (eg., BBC, CNN, NYT) want you to hate.
Its a map of racist organizations in the US, because that is the focus of the organization.

Its very strange to be informed of white supremacist organizations, shortly after the mass killing of Jews at a synagogue by a neo-nazi, and reply with "what about rapes in sub-saharan Africa? Did you know they kill atheists in Saudi Arabia?" Correct and troubling things, but the context in which you raise these issues is intriguing.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Mr. Perfect wrote: I am a part owner in a data analytics company,
I doubt it. But that's neither here nor there, we are never exchanging personal information or money for any reason. Though if it turns out incels stop murdering people in 2019 I will happily admit that I was wrong about them becoming increasingly violent. Let's check the numbers again next year.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Ibrahim wrote: Yes, but you have specific motives for claiming that. I doubt you even believe it yourself.
You have specific motives for believing the SPLC, if you get to have specific motives then you have to let other people have them too.

To call the SPLC inaccurate would be charitable to them.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Ibrahim wrote: I doubt it. But that's neither here nor there,
Well just saying we specialize in Segmentation Targeting and Positioning, if you have any technical questions you've ever wondered about I would be happy to pass them along. I've made the same offer to other forum members. I'm a magnanimous guy.
we are never exchanging personal information or money for any reason.
I'd be willing, for about 10k. But, we could probably find an accountant willing to do a blind transfer.

Something tells me that you don't want to take the bet. You might want to think about why.
Though if it turns out incels stop murdering people in 2019 I will happily admit that I was wrong about them becoming increasingly violent. Let's check the numbers again next year.
I'm wondering though why you are interested in it in the first place, in the US incel mass murder is about 0.0001% of all murder, I'm wondering why you would be concerned about 0.0001% and indifferent to 99.999% of all murder. The only reason I can come with is your bigotry toward a cultural segment.

But I'm open to other explanations.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Ibrahim wrote: Its a map of racist organizations in the US, because that is the focus of the organization.

Its very strange to be informed of white supremacist organizations, shortly after the mass killing of Jews at a synagogue by a neo-nazi, and reply with "what about rapes in sub-saharan Africa? Did you know they kill atheists in Saudi Arabia?" Correct and troubling things, but the context in which you raise these issues is intriguing.
What's stranger than that is to have the mass killing of 3,000 people (attempted murder of 50k) by members of a certain religion, and a whole political segment responding by saying "you are more likely to die of XXX than to be killed by YYY", and then when a Trump opponent makes a statistically insignificant murder the same segment blames Trump for it.

There is really no explanation for that.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Hadn't been to SPLC in some time, very interesting.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch

Their hate watch page is dedicated to only "radical right" hate, no such page dedicated to say the left in the age of antifa and anti Trump violence, or say Islam, the most disproportion terror segment in the country even according to their own literature.

I wonder why they do that.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Is this reminder really necessary?

SFWs | The Simple Forum Rules

_____

The topic of this thread is marriage and divorce.

It seems to have strayed.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

It has been an interesting thread.

I authored the thread, and titled it "MGTOW", I did not title it "Marriage and Divorce". I did not intend to discuss "Marriage and Divorce", I wanted to examine MGTOW.

The title was changed by a moderator, and at some point Ibs tied MGTOW to "incels" then mass murder and neonazis. A breathtaking Olympic backflip.

Then a few of us examined his claims.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Sounds like a case of OTNOTTGTOW to me.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:It has been an interesting thread.

I authored the thread, and titled it "MGTOW", I did not title it "Marriage and Divorce". I did not intend to discuss "Marriage and Divorce", I wanted to examine MGTOW.

The title was changed by a moderator, and at some point Ibs tied MGTOW to "incels" then mass murder and neonazis. A breathtaking Olympic backflip.

Then a few of us examined his claims.
Sorry. I try to keep up with Western social trends, but I do not always succeed.

Now that I know that what the acronymn MGTOW represents, the title of the thread has been changed.

Didn't Fleetwood Mac pioneers this in the 1970's?

4SAE6yuqlYg
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Reason | The Southern Poverty Law Center Is Both a Terrible Place to Work and a Place That Does Terrible Work

Most NGOs may start out with good intentions, but eventually the opportunists take over and the sole purpose of the NGOs becomes the expansion of the NGOs.

Greenpeace, the WWF, and Amnesty International come to mind.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So here is another aspect of MGTOW, the concept of the THOT, an attractive woman who lives promiscuously until her looks run out, then descends into madness and bitterness, lashing out at the world since her marriage value is zero. An astonishing observation that I had never recognized but seen it all my life.

They end up broken and desperate, in unspeakable despair.

The MGTOW issue is to warn men that 1) when they are promiscuous you might think you are falling love when you are just a short term piece of meat and 2) when they lose their looks and try to settle down you might think you are falling in love when they are just looking for a bank account/security.

The story of Charlize Theron, supposedly a glamorous sexy woman who can command any man she chooses. Turns out the opposite. She's begging and has been single for several years. Her marriage/relationship value appears to be zero.

5MdJLFtehpg
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Here is another kinda example.

UwI7PSveeeg
Doc

Post by Doc »

Cheer up Mr. P there is an easy solution:

Qh9ZZgDqzAg :D

Alternately look for a woman that isn't selfish. That is easy to tell by the small things they do.

I once had a girl friend that was not only a beauty but we were also very good friends. We almost got married. But I started to notice that she had a habit of doing selfish things on a regular basis. Not big things but enough to get me to take a hard look. Even though we remained friends I walked away.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

That song. Is heavy.

I give it 3 wows.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Colonel Sun wrote:Reason | The Southern Poverty Law Center Is Both a Terrible Place to Work and a Place That Does Terrible Work

Most NGOs may start out with good intentions, but eventually the opportunists take over and the sole purpose of the NGOs becomes the expansion of the NGOs.

Greenpeace, the WWF, and Amnesty International come to mind.
Another bad day for Ibs, whatever may have happened to him.

Conservatives often point out Jesus never taught that charity should be done by the government. It occurred to me recently that Jesus also never taught to give money to the United Way. I think you are giving a possible reason.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:That song. Is heavy.

I give it 3 wows.
Princessas are a dime a dozen. But with inflation, payment will be much higher.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

What happens when a straw man goes his own way and gets too close to a gaslight? :?
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded wrote:What happens when a straw man goes his own way and gets too close to a gaslight? :?
As exemplified by the Scottish Play, there is a J-proverb,
Behind every great crime there is a woman.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Roosh has repeatedly advocated for predatory and forceful sexual behavior in his books, on his Roosh V blog and on his popular manosphere platform, Return of Kings. He pushes the idea that women are intellectually inferior to men, worth only the sexual pleasure and fertility they can provide and should be prevented from voting. He calls this set of hateful beliefs “neomasculinity.” Roosh has mingled with the racist “alt-right” but, always up for a misogynistic fight, has recently butted heads with women of the far-right movement.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... -valizadeh

Then something happened........

Jr9cU0PF384

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/05/ ... ening.html

https://www.thedailybeast.com/daryush-v ... -found-god
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

MFF,

That post reads like a "woke" Monty Python skit. Or a lame person gaining the ability to walk when the preacher slaps him on the head and yells "DEVIL GO OUT!!!"

This dude is sharp. I think I can predict the title of Roosh's next book.

How Pretending to be Sensitive and Woke Gets You Laid a LOT MORE Than Acting Like a Misogynist Asshole.

Probably will earn big $ from speaking at all sorts of woke/feminist groups for several years.