Obama Knew

Doc

Obama Knew

Post by Doc »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... _share-top
EXCLUSIVE: 'If the shoe were on the other foot, it would be treason.' Trump rips into Obama's administration for 'spying' on his campaign, telling Corey Lewandowski in AUDIO RECORDING the former President knew about surveillance

[...]

'In several documents pertaining to the FBI's Crossfire Hurricane investigation, meetings between the FBI and top members of the Executive Branch are discussed.

In most cases, the names of all individuals who attended these meetings are listed and unredacted, with the exception of one.

'We have several sources who have informed us that this redacted name is President Barack Obama. If these sources are correct, it would mean that Obama had direct knowledge of the surveillance on Donald Trump.'
Trump's Enemies: How the Deep State Is Undermining the Presidency lays bare the lengths those who revile the president have gone to undermine and destroy him
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros