POTUS Election 2020 | Here we go again . . .

Doc

Re: The Biden Blowout

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:52 am
Doc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:45 am I have hired lots of people Probably more than you have. I don't recall ever even asking any of them what their political views are and whom they have supported in the past.
Did you conduct a background check on them?
No The only questions are "What do they know?" and "how hard do they work?"
The only important things are basically "what do you know?" and "how hard do you work?"
And "are your objectives aligned with this organization's needs?"
I am not interest in doing fascist job interviews
But you are ignoring what AOC said She simply said "Trump Supporters" Now the response she got from the democrat party operative was they will complilling a list of people that worked for Trump. That is persecution of the political opposition something that authoritarian regimes are known to do and is completely incompatible with rule by democracy.
AOC doesn't want Trump supporters in the Biden government. Neither do I.
Not what she said. She said

Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) November 6, 2020
"

Yes, we are.

The Trump Accountability Project (@trumpaccproject)

Every Administration staffer, campaign staffer, bundler, lawyer who represented them — everyone.
https://t.co/PHx8v8GxOp

— Michael Simon (@mbsimon) November 6, 2020
We’re launching the Trump Accountability Project to make sure anyone who took a paycheck to help Trump undermine America is held responsible for what they did.

Join us and help spread the word.
https://t.co/wtVxGIlYOK

— Emily Abrams (@emabrams) November 6, 2020
As for AOC she is calling for investigation of all Trump supports. Which is a preliminary step towards political genocide.
What's "political genocide"? I don't have the Ovaltine Qanon Political Decoder Ring.
I'll take that as your raising of the white "Q ad hom" flag.

Though at this point sorry I am taking no prisoners. ;)

So just to rub your loss in:

You have time and time again demonstrated here your glee willingness to disrespect the lives of others. Honestly you are the poster child for many of my best "leftists are so stupid" memes You are truly an inspiration Zack :D
Both of the above compilation of lists are authoritarian in nature.
Lists are an organizational tool protected by the First Amendment. You are allowed to write anything you'd like and arranging items in a linear vertical sequence is absolutely protected speech.
Lists to lynch people are hardly legal protected speech. IE they are making a list of people to send rage mobs against people that disagree with them Including going to their homes threaten those they rage against with death.

This is very well document so divert as much as you want. Any reasonable person will have to conclude you are supporting fascist thugs. Fascist thugs that publicly admit what they are doing by doing it openly in public. Even TYT condemns it. But not you.

J8Q6ekSJxnI

The Bezos post certainly doesn't condemn rage mob

I guess maybe the restaurant didn't want to bake Sarah Sanders a gay birthday cake: ;)

V1JeOP6xfR0

"No peace No sleep"

Tts1q9TgXxg

Now the above is what happens to people that have a platform to speak out against their rage mob attackers

This is what happens to people that do not have a huge public platform to speak out with:

dSnTTND0UcM

And it's something that you're okay
I'm okay with keeping Trump supporters out of government roles. Trump supporters are not politically qualified for the job.
So you are against the civil service act as well. Just let which ever party fire everyone they want in government to replace them with their loyal supporters..... ;)
Given that your favorite racist Big tech giants have no problem discriminating against people based on their political ideological views .
They don't do that. That's why all of your favorite ideologues are still using Big Tech platforms to spread their bile.
But in any even Zack Morris you aligning yourself with fascists, that are giving every appearance of intent to commit crimes against Humanity. Which is one clear reason not to hire someone that has been convict of such.
Nixon had an Enemies List and so did Trump. [1] [2] [3] [4] [5].

AOC wants to make sure people with views hostile to the Democratic agenda are not hired by said Democrats. Sounds like this has been thoroughly normalized :)

Not what she said at all, and you know it ;)
ESPECIALLY WHEN HIRING SOMEONE WITH MASS ACCESS TO INFORMATION ON OTHERS.
AOC's list is going to be that comprehensive, huh? This chick is smart and organized. AOC 2028!
1vbTugrr2Ag
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:49 am
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:26 am Okay........ I hear 'get off your useless arse and make something of yourself'. A credible response, let's see how well that goes over.....'>.......
I said "stop voting for the kind of people that make you poorer."
I am shocked Zack !! Truly I never would have thought you a secret Trump supporter. You know the president that has the record for having the lowest poverty rate of any president since at least 1959 and probably for all time.

viewtopic.php?p=149185#p149185

So Zack how long have you been a secret Trump supporter?

Well if your old leftist friends in the coding world desert you Zack, My best advice to you is you should

"Learn to load": ;)

c0ymjv3RO7Q
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Zack Morris

Re: POTUS Election 2020 | Here we go again . . .

Post by Zack Morris »

Look at that: the decline in poverty under Obama (which skyrocketed initially due to GOP mismanagement of the early 2000's) was greater than under Trump! Obama restored the economy and Trump rode his coattails. Until 2020 that is :) I wonder what the poverty rate is now?
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

As for all this list stuff, it's absolutely insane to think that the archiving of public statements in order to hold politicians accountable in the future is equivalent to "lynching" and "genocide". This is why everyone hates you and why there may never be a Republican President again. (Well, that and AOC's list :twisted: )
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:34 am ITS A MIRACLE !!! 12,000 vote in one Michigan county that were born before 1920

Who would have thought that so many people over 100+ year would have voted. There are 47 counties in Michigan 12,000 x 47 = 564,000 votes Biden is winning in Michigan by 150k votes..... Biden won by the centenarian vote !!

https://www.theepochtimes.com/detroit-p ... 69482.html
doc, I gotta call you out on this one.

With old age comes wisdom, and if most of the people over 100 years are voting for Biden, we should not ignore their opinions.

No doubt the centenarians admired Joe's youthful enthusiasm, endless energy, and razor sharp mind.

I chalking this one up as a win for Zack.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:17 am
Simple Minded wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:18 am
Colonel Sun wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:12 am EmN3INaWEAA52kR.png
Yes, but those are universal bombs of love and compassion.

Kinda like burning the store owned by the black mom and pop to show how frustrated you are now that wokeness has made you cognizant that "society" does not treat people of color well.

Decades later, making omelets still requires breaking eggs.
Oooops, you got me LG. :oops:

Applying science, with no evidence of an omelet that actually exists, obviously there never were an eggs or even chickens to begin with.

As we say in SimplemindedStan: "No fowl, no harm!" :P
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:42 am As for all this list stuff, it's absolutely insane to think that the archiving of public statements in order to hold politicians accountable in the future is equivalent to "lynching" and "genocide". This is why everyone hates you and why there may never be a Republican President again. (Well, that and AOC's list :twisted: )
It has already been clearly demonstrated that the democrats are all about lynchings THROUGH OUT THEIR HISTORY as well as the last three years. A leopard doesn't change it spots.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:24 pm
Doc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:34 am ITS A MIRACLE !!! 12,000 vote in one Michigan county that were born before 1920

Who would have thought that so many people over 100+ year would have voted. There are 47 counties in Michigan 12,000 x 47 = 564,000 votes Biden is winning in Michigan by 150k votes..... Biden won by the centenarian vote !!

https://www.theepochtimes.com/detroit-p ... 69482.html
doc, I gotta call you out on this one.

With old age comes wisdom, and if most of the people over 100 years are voting for Biden, we should not ignore their opinions.

No doubt the centenarians admired Joe's youthful enthusiasm, endless energy, and razor sharp mind.

I chalking this one up as a win for Zack.
What? You don't believe in Miracles? BTW Zack says he is for whoever lowers the poverty rate. AS President Trump has the record for lowest poverty rate then he must be for Trump. So technically Zack didn't win this one either :D
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:52 pm
Zack Morris wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:42 am As for all this list stuff, it's absolutely insane to think that the archiving of public statements in order to hold politicians accountable in the future is equivalent to "lynching" and "genocide". This is why everyone hates you and why there may never be a Republican President again. (Well, that and AOC's list :twisted: )
It has already been clearly demonstrated that the democrats are all about lynchings THROUGH OUT THEIR HISTORY as well as the last three years. A leopard doesn't change it spots.
The desperation to distract from the systemic racism of the GOP is palpable.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:11 pm
What systematic racism is that Zack? Please be specific like I have been specific and given you the actual number for the pverty rates since 1959 that Prove Trump lowered the poverty rate to the lowest percentage of any president since at least 1959. Or do you feel that having the lowest poverty rate is what proves Trump is a racist?

Anyway like I said please be specific in what you are accusing the GOP of...
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

City J | The Myth of "White Supremacist" Voters
As election results make clear, the narrative does not hold up.
Despite four years of media demonization of Donald Trump, despite the media’s support for Joe Biden—suppressing all potentially harmful information, including not asking him to present his positions on contested issues such as fracking, charter schools, or Iran, let alone his son’s corruption—and despite Trump’s own flaws as a person and candidate, the president nearly won reelection. One would think that this close result would chasten the professional and managerial class, encouraging it to think more deeply about why so much of the electorate rejected its vision for America’s future.

Instead, as Glenn Reynolds has documented, many remain deeply contemptuous of Trump and his voters—especially white voters. Commentators insist that racism motivated support for Trump. Some, including Charles Blow, rationalize Trump’s winning the highest minority-vote share of a Republican presidential candidate since 1960 as an identification of the oppressed with their oppressors. We’re told incessantly that the nation suffers from deep-rooted structural racism, and that all whites are racist. So how do we distinguish white working-class racism of the sort that votes for Trump from the racism of elite urban white professionals, who by and large voted for Biden?
. . .
The answers are not complicated. The drumbeat of the last few years has been to blame all whites, especially low-status whites, for insufficient black advancement, and to accuse them of promoting white supremacy. Elite opinion has settled on a narrative of racial resentment that puts all the blame for America’s social problems on unenlightened white people. This constant stigmatization has played in important role in motivating so many voters to support Trump—and in costing the Democrats seats in the House and probably their chance to take control of the Senate.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

One of the sharpest observers of humanity:

6idYZ25Qq6w
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Because we need to be reminded, again and from asiatimes.com no less....'>........

US election: why it may not be over yet
While unlikely, there still could be factors centered on the Electoral College that deny Biden the presidency
First, be clear about the present state of affairs. Joe Biden is not currently the president-elect. That status will only be conferred after the Electoral College meets on December 14 and awards at least 270 of its total of 538 votes (100, one for each senator, plus 435, one for each member of the “people’s” House of Representatives, plus three for the District of Columbia) to him.

(By the way, the time between November 3, election day, and December 14 is given over to deciding upon and settling disagreements at the level of the 50 states, where governors and political party operatives have been discussing exactly who the state-appointed members of the College shall be. This is a time of potential trouble.)
https://asiatimes.com/2020/11/us-electi ... -over-yet/
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:19 pm Because we need to be reminded, again and from asiatimes.com no less....'>........

US election: why it may not be over yet
While unlikely, there still could be factors centered on the Electoral College that deny Biden the presidency
First, be clear about the present state of affairs. Joe Biden is not currently the president-elect. That status will only be conferred after the Electoral College meets on December 14 and awards at least 270 of its total of 538 votes (100, one for each senator, plus 435, one for each member of the “people’s” House of Representatives, plus three for the District of Columbia) to him.

(By the way, the time between November 3, election day, and December 14 is given over to deciding upon and settling disagreements at the level of the 50 states, where governors and political party operatives have been discussing exactly who the state-appointed members of the College shall be. This is a time of potential trouble.)
https://asiatimes.com/2020/11/us-electi ... -over-yet/
In other words, GOP operatives are trying to steal the election. Faithless electors will have to go into hiding for the rest of their lives.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:59 pm
What systematic racism is that Zack?
Red-lining, harsher prison sentences, disproportionate police brutality, disproportionate targeting by police officers, documented unconscious bias in workplace settings (e.g., resume rejection based on identifiably black names), predatory lending practices targeting minorities, housing dicrimination, etc., etc.
Please be specific like I have been specific and given you the actual number for the pverty rates since 1959 that Prove Trump lowered the poverty rate to the lowest percentage of any president since at least 1959. Or do you feel that having the lowest poverty rate is what proves Trump is a racist?
All of this stuff is extremely well researched and documented. And thank you for demonstrating how Obama made a much greater impact on the poverty rate than Trump. That is excellent data! Obama's stewardship of the economic crisis was truly exemplary.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

I'll take your strawman-laced article by "Robert Cherry" (whose contributions to City Journal have all been of the same stripe) and raise you several studies that support the racist hypothesis:

Voters’ Attitudes About Race and Gender Are Even More Divided Than in 2016

Explaining the Trump Vote: The Effect of Racist Resentment and Anti-Immigrant Sentiments
... our analyses suggest that a Trump vote
cannot be explained by a lack of trust in politics or low levels of satisfaction with democracy,
as would be assumed given the extant literature on protest voting. However, indicators of
racist resentment and anti-immigrant sentiments proved to be important determinants
of a Trump vote—even when controlling for more traditional vote-choice determinants.
A more nuanced take arguing the effect of in-group connectedness: Bowling with Trump: Economic Anxiety, Racial Identification, and Well-Being in the 2016 Presidential Election
We use well-being data from the Gallup Daily Poll and a measure of racial animus
derived from Google search data to explain why racial identification became politically
salient in the 2016 Presidential Election. We find that the oft-observed positive
relationship between racial animus and Trump’s vote share is eliminated by introducing
an interaction between racial animus and a measure of the basic psychological need for
relatedness. We also find that rates of worry have a strong and significant positive
association with Trump’s vote share, but this is offset by high levels of relatedness.
Together, these two results imply that racial voting behavior in 2016 was driven by a
desire for in-group affiliation as a way of buffering against economic and cultural
anxiety. Such behavior is well established in laboratory studies in self-determination
theory and worldview defense theory. We find no effect on Trump’s performance from
exposure to trade shocks. This suggests that the economic roots of Trump’s success may
be overstated and that the need for relatedness is a key underlying driver of
contemporary political trends in the US.
It Was Cultural Anxiety That Drove White, Working-Class Voters To Trump

Anyone who has extensive connections in pro- and anti-Trump regions of the country will immediately pick up on the differences in attitudes concerning diversity, cultural change, etc. There is a reflexive hostility to the increasing visibility of minorities, from the very notion of BLM itself to the increasing diversification of advertising and film/show casting. Even if white supremacy has not been an explicit policy of the United States for a couple of generations now (itself not a very long time), its latent systemic effects have thoroughly permeated the culture, making it no more perceptible than the air we breath -- until it is stripped away. The change has been a shock to some people and they are having difficulty internalizing it.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:25 pm
Doc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:59 pm
What systematic racism is that Zack?
Red-lining,
What could motivate anyone to redline ?

harsher prison sentences,
https://www.aclu.org/blog/smart-justice ... ion-crisis

How the 1994 Crime Bill Fed the Mass Incarceration Crisis
By Udi Ofer, Deputy National Political Director and Director of Campaign for Smart Justice, ACLU
June 4, 2019 | 2:30 PM

WEB19-1994-Crime-Bill-1160x768.jpg
President Bill Clinton signs the $30 billion crime bill during a ceremony on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington on Sept. 13, 1994

The 1994 federal crime bill that created tough new criminal sentences and incentivized states to build more prisons and pass truth-in-sentencing laws is getting new scrutiny during this 2020 election cycle.

Defenders of the law deny that it created the problem of mass incarceration, a term used to describe the fact that the United States incarcerates more of its people — disproportionately Black — than any other nation in the world. They argue that mass incarceration was a problem before the law passed. And regardless, they argue, the federal government has limited jurisdiction over the problem, as 90 percent of people in prison and jail are under state jurisdiction.

So who’s right?

It’s true that the federal government has limited jurisdiction over mass incarceration and that incarceration rates were already high by 1994. But it’s also true that following passage of the federal crime bill, incarceration rates continued to climb for an additional 14 years.

The federal crime bill did not trigger mass incarceration, but it certainly encouraged mass incarceration to grow even further. The 1994 law was the largest crime bill in the history of the United States. It was meant to make a statement, and it did — in at least two ways.

First, the 1994 crime bill gave the federal stamp of approval for states to pass even more tough-on-crime laws. By 1994, all states had passed at least one mandatory minimum law, but the 1994 crime bill encouraged even more punitive laws and harsher practices on the ground, including by prosecutors and police, to lock up more people and for longer periods of time.

Second, the 1994 law shaped Democratic Party politics for years to come. Under the leadership of Bill Clinton, Democrats wanted to wrest control of crime issues from Republicans, so the two parties began a bidding war to increase penalties for crime, trying to outdo one another. The 1994 crime bill was a key part of the Democratic strategy to show that it can be tougher-on-crime than Republican
s.

While Republicans continued their Willie Horton-style fear-mongering that pushed for more punitive policies in the states, the official 1996 Democratic Party platform, which was meant to provide a vision for the Democratic Party nationwide, relied heavily on the 1994 law to display their tough on crime credentials. An entire section in the platform is dedicated to "tough punishment," taking pride in the fact that the Democratic Party passed tougher sentencing laws and provided more federal funding for prisons in the states.
disproportionate police brutality, disproportionate targeting by police officers, documented unconscious bias in workplace settings (e.g., resume rejection based on identifiably black names), predatory lending practices targeting minorities, housing dicrimination, etc., etc.
All of which are against the law.
Please be specific like I have been specific and given you the actual number for the pverty rates since 1959 that Prove Trump lowered the poverty rate to the lowest percentage of any president since at least 1959. Or do you feel that having the lowest poverty rate is what proves Trump is a racist?
All of this stuff is extremely well researched and documented. And thank you for demonstrating how Obama made a much greater impact on the poverty rate than Trump. That is excellent data! Obama's stewardship of the economic crisis was truly exemplary.
[/quote]

Obama made little to no impact on poverty. He took over during a financial crisis But his record with poverty was no better than presidents before him. His lowest rate was 9.0% Trump's lowest rate as of 2019 was 7.8% That is three years after Obama left office. 9.0 is nopt th elowest poverty rate since 1959. But Trump's 7.8% is.

But since you seem to think you have such a lousy job due to discrimination So again Zack *Learn to Load*
c0ymjv3RO7Q
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Numbers, especially economic numbers are hard, aren't they, Doc? Being able to interpret data is a required skill for the 21st century workplace.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

PA "fraud witness" recants story, admits he fabricated it

:lol:

mpOnt1cByT4

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am so happy someone is keeping a list!
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack it is usually prudent to read the headline of article before you post links to them and make claims about what they say that are not exactly true
Trump calls USPS whistleblower a 'brave patriot' after the mailman said he had NOT recanted Pennsylvania voter fraud allegation - despite Democrats saying he told postal inspectors it was not true

Not to mention there are now 70 people claiming fraud in Pennsylvania not one. ;)

:lol:

mpOnt1cByT4

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am so happy someone is keeping a list!
By all means Zack !! Keep reminding people as to how many times the Democrats have cried "wolf" about elections "but hanging chads!!!" "But Russia !!" AND "But Russia !!" It is high irony that the party that calls itself "Democrat" isn't in the least bit Democratic. ;)
Nonc Hilaire

Martin Armstrong has a point.

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“ A ton of emails are coming in from holding dollars by Europeans to is it time to move assets to China. As long as Trump does not concede which is really a surrender in military terms which this transition of power really is based upon, then the game is still afoot. The object is NOT to beat Biden in the Electoral College. It is to just prevent him from obtaining an uncertified 270. That then puts the decision in the House of Representatives. Despite the fact that Pelosi is the speaker, each state gets one vote, and the Republican-held states out number the Democrats so Trump would win the election the same as in 1824.”

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/inte ... t-hold-on/
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Re: Martin Armstrong has a point.

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:46 pm “ A ton of emails are coming in from holding dollars by Europeans to is it time to move assets to China. As long as Trump does not concede which is really a surrender in military terms which this transition of power really is based upon, then the game is still afoot. The object is NOT to beat Biden in the Electoral College. It is to just prevent him from obtaining an uncertified 270. That then puts the decision in the House of Representatives. Despite the fact that Pelosi is the speaker, each state gets one vote, and the Republican-held states out number the Democrats so Trump would win the election the same as in 1824.”

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/inte ... t-hold-on/
First the last time there was in effect such an election was in 1876 When Rutherford B Haynes won the presidency but not the election. He won after a committee agreed that Haynes would win *IF* southern reconstruction would end. IF it went to the House chances are Trump would win. Also The Vice president would be determined by the Senate. Biden's health is in question so it may be of interest to some if Mike Pence were made president. Though I suspect that neither house of congress is obligated to choose between either party's nominees as to who would become president.

One of the more interesting interpretations that might fit today:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compromise_of_1877
In The Mexicanization of American Politics: The United States' Transnational Path from Civil War to Stabilization (2012), Gregory P. Downs rejects the idea that this was an era of easy reconciliation and political stability. Instead he shows many Americans feared "Mexicanization" of politics, whereby force would be used to settle a presidential election, as force had been used to settle certain state elections in the South. Downs explores how Mexicanization was roundly rejected and stability was achieved.
As for the implied suggestion of moving money to China:

0LPDRm6uIrc

Interesting how children of CCP high officials get rich through dodgy business dealings. Could we call it authoritarian business with US democrat party characteristics?
Apollonius

Post by Apollonius »

Zack,

By far the most racist people living and working in Canada are Native Canadians. I'm thinking in particular of their leaders. They are often hardcore racists in every sense of that word.

The CBC loves to egg them on, for example:

Dear Qallunaat (white people) - Sandra Inutiq, CBC News, 17 February 2019
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/de ... -1.5020210

Thus, the Royal Commission on Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women came to the conclusion that it was a clear case of 'genocide', that despite the fact that the vast majority of the perpetrators are Indigenous men, often relatives.

Interesting factoid related to Indians living in Canada: Did you know that Native Canadians are officially not considered a 'visible minority'? Here is a relatively rare instance of government designations matching reality. If you read a lot of CBC articles relating to Native issues and take note of the photos of both the people that are in the news and those writing the stories (who often claim to be Indigenous), you'll quickly see that most of them are Indian to the same degree as Elizabeth Warren.

So it's a strange case of basically white people creating alternative identities for themselves in order to financially benefit from it, whether it be all the special perks and privileges that come from being a Status Indian or simply getting that job as a Diversity Officer or First Nations Economic Advisory Council member or even just getting your book published about how your high school experience was insufferable and led to irreparable damage to your psyche.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Apollonius wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:38 pm
. . .

Thus, the Royal Commission on Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women came to the conclusion that it was a clear case of 'genocide', that despite the fact that the vast majority of the perpetrators are Indigenous men, often relatives.

. . .
So, a case of collective auto-genocide.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Deep down I'm very superficial