Canadian Federal Election 2019

A Mari usque ad Mare
Typhoon

Canadian Federal Election 2019

Post by Typhoon »

Canadian Federal Election 2019 Results

Trudeau and the Liberal party lose their majority, will probably form minority government with support from the further left New Democratic Party.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Re: Canadian Federal Election 2019

Post by Doc »

Colonel Sun wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:58 pm Canadian Federal Election 2019 Results

Trudeau and the Liberal party lose their majority, will probably form minority government with support from the further left New Democratic Party.
Oh Canada
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Apollonius

Canada: Election 2021

Post by Apollonius »

5qUdd8IYLyg

Oh and I forgot to mention that he is profoundly corrupt and unethical; he is a cultural relativist; he is the definition of unearned privilege; he is a hypocritical racist (see his blackface debacle); and is a climate change extremist. There are countless other reasons why no truly liberal person should ever vote for this buffoon.
Typhoon

Re: Canada: Election 2021

Post by Typhoon »

Another Liberal minority government after CAD ~ $600 million spent on the recent national election.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Re: Canada: Election 2021

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:03 am Another Liberal minority government after CAD ~ $600 million spent on the recent national election.
Am I wrong or aren't "snap elections" carried out one the course of one month? IE $600 million in one month is a higher amount per month than is the case in US election that take almost a year.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros