Hydra | The Deep State. Thread 2

Doc

Re: DNI Radcliff Releases Brennan Obama notes implicating Obama and Hillary

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:15 am There's no desperation.

I hate to be a downer about it but there will be no penalty; the situation is so messy that they are all just waiting for the President to lose the election, and then it'll be swept under the rug.

That's where it looks like where we are at.

Handwritten notes from Brennan (whose dissembling about them makes no sense) and James Baker are "hand in the cookie jar" material. And no one in any position of authority cares.
This will be decided by the election instead of deciding the election. The Democrats want to pack the supreme court and abolish the Electoral College should they win. So the other thing to be decided is whether the red states will become colonies of the blue states or not.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Click on the tweet if you wish to see the whole thread
NapLajoieonSteroids

Remember all the gray-matter wasted on Cambridge Analytica and how they were to blame for everything bad in the world?
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:27 pm

I hate to be a downer about it but there will be no penalty; the situation is so messy that they are all just waiting for the President to lose the election, and then it'll be swept under the rug.

Handwritten notes from Brennan (whose dissembling about them makes no sense) and James Baker are "hand in the cookie jar" material. And no one in any position of authority cares.
This will be decided by the election instead of deciding the election. The Democrats want to pack the supreme court and abolish the Electoral College should they win. So the other thing to be decided is whether the red states will become colonies of the blue states or not.
You are both corect.

I agree not much desperation in a party that views the opposing party not as an existential threat, but merely an occassioanally disagreeable business party. Repubs have had years to seek justice, but most have sat back hoping the Dems would do the dirty work of removing the Orange Scab from the two party union.

"We will really get serious about fixing these problems after we win the next election!" is a battle cry I have heard all my adult life.

The follow up battle cry is "We need a bigger majority, more money, and more time before we can be effective!"

Incentives remain the same, regardless of which side has the majority.

Some people are problem solvers, some are problem discussers, some are problem publicizes. After making my mortgage payment, filling the bandwidth is the highest priority.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:49 pm
Doc wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:27 pm

You are both corect.

I agree not much desperation in a party that views the opposing party not as an existential threat, but merely an occassioanally disagreeable business party. Repubs have had years to seek justice, but most have sat back hoping the Dems would do the dirty work of removing the Orange Scab from the two party union.

"We will really get serious about fixing these problems after we win the next election!" is a battle cry I have heard all my adult life.

The follow up battle cry is "We need a bigger majority, more money, and more time before we can be effective!"

Incentives remain the same, regardless of which side has the majority.

Some people are problem solvers, some are problem discussions, some are problem publicizes. After making my mortgage payment, filling the bandwidth is the highest priority.
And then they started passing out the Yellow stars

Tw28uTTAM_I
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: Hydra | The Deep State. Thread 2

Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:49 pm
It means they are planning to break down national boundaries that they feel are impeding their financial growth should not apply to them anyway.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/19/who-are ... woman.html
"The rewards of an increasingly integrated global economy have brought forth a new global elite. Labeled 'Davos Men,' 'gold-collar workers' or… 'cosmocrats', this emerging class is empowered by new notions of global connectedness. It includes academics, international civil servants and executives in global companies, as well as successful high-technology entrepreneurs," Huntington wrote, citing an estimation that this elite would total 40 million people by 2010.

He said such global elites "have little need for national loyalty, view national boundaries as obstacles that thankfully are vanishing, and see national governments as residues from the past whose only useful function is to facilitate the elite's global operations."

Huntington added that such individuals were defined by their "involvement in transnational institutions, networks and activities" and that "someone whose loyalties, identities and involvements are purely national is less likely to rise to the top in business, academia, the media and the professions than someone who transcends these limits."

Despite the origin of the term, to encompass a globalized perspective, it has become somewhat broader in its application and is applied to the typical attendee — generally, a rich and powerful or influential man.

"Davos Woman" is also spoken of, but as only 21 percent of WEF's 3,000 or so participants are women, the phrase is used a lot less.

WEF aims to bring together what it calls "stakeholders" in both public and private organizations and sectors, although membership is not cheap and certainly not for the less well-heeled.

Membership and partnership fees range from 60,000 Swiss francs ($62,243) to 600,000 Swiss francs, "depending on the level of engagement." Non-business participants in the meeting — from heads of state to leaders of the arts — do not pay to participate, however.

WEF has a loft ambition to "improve the state of the world" and it hopes to do so by enabling its attendants to discuss the world's problems and, in an ideal world, come to a shared conclusion on the action needed to resolve issues such as climate change, global inequality and poverty, to name but a few.

There has been a backlash against the globalization representative of WEF and Davos men and women, however, with the rise of nationalism and politicians such as Donald Trump who promotes an "America First" policy, and public backlashes against big government, such as the Brexit vote in the U.K. that was seen as a reaction against "the elite," albeit an elusive and undefined one.

In business too, "Davos Man" and "Davos Woman's" days might be numbered. In 2017, Bank of America Merrill Lynch strategists said the term "Davos Man" was becoming redundant as investors moved away from the global investing themes of Wall Street, typified by "Davos Man."

Instead, the strategists saw a shift towards "Joe Six-Pack," an "every man," everyday investor who was domestically focused.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:53 pm

Tw28uTTAM_I
What's yelp?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:27 am
Doc wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:53 pm

Tw28uTTAM_I
What's yelp?
It is the main online review/rating site for restaurants and to some extent small businesses.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:14 am
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:49 pm
It means they are planning to break down national boundaries that they feel are impeding their financial growth should not apply to them anyway.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/19/who-are ... woman.html
"The rewards of an increasingly integrated global economy have brought forth a new global elite. Labeled 'Davos Men,' 'gold-collar workers' or… 'cosmocrats', this emerging class is empowered by new notions of global connectedness. It includes academics, international civil servants and executives in global companies, as well as successful high-technology entrepreneurs," Huntington wrote, citing an estimation that this elite would total 40 million people by 2010.

He said such global elites "have little need for national loyalty, view national boundaries as obstacles that thankfully are vanishing, and see national governments as residues from the past whose only useful function is to facilitate the elite's global operations."

Huntington added that such individuals were defined by their "involvement in transnational institutions, networks and activities" and that "someone whose loyalties, identities and involvements are purely national is less likely to rise to the top in business, academia, the media and the professions than someone who transcends these limits."

Despite the origin of the term, to encompass a globalized perspective, it has become somewhat broader in its application and is applied to the typical attendee — generally, a rich and powerful or influential man.

"Davos Woman" is also spoken of, but as only 21 percent of WEF's 3,000 or so participants are women, the phrase is used a lot less.

WEF aims to bring together what it calls "stakeholders" in both public and private organizations and sectors, although membership is not cheap and certainly not for the less well-heeled.

Membership and partnership fees range from 60,000 Swiss francs ($62,243) to 600,000 Swiss francs, "depending on the level of engagement." Non-business participants in the meeting — from heads of state to leaders of the arts — do not pay to participate, however.

WEF has a loft ambition to "improve the state of the world" and it hopes to do so by enabling its attendants to discuss the world's problems and, in an ideal world, come to a shared conclusion on the action needed to resolve issues such as climate change, global inequality and poverty, to name but a few.

There has been a backlash against the globalization representative of WEF and Davos men and women, however, with the rise of nationalism and politicians such as Donald Trump who promotes an "America First" policy, and public backlashes against big government, such as the Brexit vote in the U.K. that was seen as a reaction against "the elite," albeit an elusive and undefined one.

In business too, "Davos Man" and "Davos Woman's" days might be numbered. In 2017, Bank of America Merrill Lynch strategists said the term "Davos Man" was becoming redundant as investors moved away from the global investing themes of Wall Street, typified by "Davos Man."

Instead, the strategists saw a shift towards "Joe Six-Pack," an "every man," everyday investor who was domestically focused.
GeykREAlYSg
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:09 am
What's yelp?
It is the main online review/rating site for restaurants and to some extent small businesses.
got it. so it is like reading a newspaper to get a movie review before deciding which movie to watch.

so..... what line is it on? ;)

remember when the internet would result in lots of sharing of information and opinions and bring everyone together in universal harmony?

THAT WAS AWESOME!
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:42 pm
Doc wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:09 am
What's yelp?
got it. so it is like reading a newspaper to get a movie review before deciding which movie to watch.

so..... what line is it on? ;)

remember when the internet would result in lots of sharing of information and opinions and bring everyone together in universal harmony?

THAT WAS AWESOME!
Yes it was. Most that were online in the mid 1990's would say the downfall started when AOL allowed its users to access the internet.

fMoPR2IA2Uk
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Colonel Sun wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:07 pm
Original article: https://archive.vn/DWxZd

I find it interesting(and maybe even significant) that Auntie Fa and BLM are using tactics from Mao's cultural revolution in their protests.

Bmp76U_Oyco
Doc

On going Coup attempt

Post by Doc »

Nancy Pelosi tries to get control of nuclear codes.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pelosi- ... d=75134810
Doc

Re: On going Coup attempt

Post by Doc »

Twitter alternates Parler and Gab under cyber attack. APPLE demanding Parler censor people on it platform or APPLE will remove Parler from Apple store
Trump was permanently banned from Twitter earlier today Afterwards Trump openned a Parler account.
Apollonius

Post by Apollonius »

Joe Biden’s Big Tech takeover
- Dominic Green, The Spectator, 9 January 2021
https://spectator.us/big-tech-takeover- ... ter-biden/

The algorithms and the agony

... Big Tech has jumped before it was pushed. It has landed heavily on free speech, and led with its left foot too. Don’t assume that this time Big Tech has gone too far, and that a bipartisan consensus in Congress will follow through on Mark Warner’s threats. This is the policy that the Biden administration wants, and the Biden administration is the government that Big Tech bought. This isn’t overreach: this is the embrace we cannot escape.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Apollonius wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:24 pm
Joe Biden’s Big Tech takeover
- Dominic Green, The Spectator, 9 January 2021
https://spectator.us/big-tech-takeover- ... ter-biden/

The algorithms and the agony

... Big Tech has jumped before it was pushed. It has landed heavily on free speech, and led with its left foot too. Don’t assume that this time Big Tech has gone too far, and that a bipartisan consensus in Congress will follow through on Mark Warner’s threats. This is the policy that the Biden administration wants, and the Biden administration is the government that Big Tech bought. This isn’t overreach: this is the embrace we cannot escape.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Reprise from a previous thread that didn't take off.....'>........

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016 ... -election/
Many of Sepúlveda’s efforts were unsuccessful, but he has enough wins that he might be able to claim as much influence over the political direction of modern Latin America as anyone in the 21st century. “My job was to do actions of dirty war and psychological operations, black propaganda, rumors—the whole dark side of politics that nobody knows exists but everyone can see,” he says in Spanish, while sitting at a small plastic table in an outdoor courtyard deep within the heavily fortified offices of Colombia’s attorney general’s office. He’s serving 10 years in prison for charges including use of malicious software, conspiracy to commit crime, violation of personal data, and espionage, related to hacking during Colombia’s 2014 presidential election. He has agreed to tell his full story for the first time, hoping to convince the public that he’s rehabilitated—and gather support for a reduced sentence.
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Doc

Ex-Clinton adviser Naomi Wolf warns US becoming 'totalitarian state before our eyes' under Biden

Post by Doc »

https://www.foxnews.com/media/naomi-wol ... -lockdowns

Ex-Clinton adviser Naomi Wolf warns US becoming 'totalitarian state before our eyes' under Biden

Author tells 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' Americans must wake up before it is 'too dangerous to fight back'

America is becoming a "totalitarian state before our eyes" under President Biden's leadership, feminist author and former Democratic adviser Naomi Wolf told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Monday.

Wolf, who served as an adviser on Bill Clinton's reelection campaign in 1996, told host Tucker Carlson that in her view, the United States is swiftly "moving into a coup situation, a police state" as a result of Biden's ongoing coronavirus-related economic shutdowns. Wolf added that she believes the orders are being improperly extended under the "guise of a real medical pandemic."

"That is not a partisan thing," Wolf told Carlson. "That transcends everything that you and I might disagree or agree on. That should bring together left and right to protect our Constitution."

Wolf has ramped up her warnings against extended lockdowns on Twitter in recent months. In November, the author wrote on Twitter that Biden’s openness to reinstating additional shutdowns made her question her decision to vote for him.

"The state has now crushed businesses, kept us from gathering in free assembly to worship as the First Amendment provides, is invading our bodies ... which is a violation of the Fourth Amendment, restricting movement, fining us in New York state ... the violations go on and on," she said.

The outspoken liberal, who previously authored a book outlining the ten steps that "would-be tyrants always take when they want to close down a democracy," believes the United States is heading toward what she refers to as "step 10."

"Whether they are on the left or the right, they do these same ten things," Wolf explained, "and now we’re at something I never thought I would see in my lifetime ... it is step 10 and that is the suspension of the rule of law and that is when you start to be a police state, and we’re here. There is no way around it."

Wolf said she has interviewed U.S. citizens of various backgrounds and political affiliations who are in a state of "shock and horror" as "autocratic tyrants at the state and now the national level are creating this kind of merger of corporate power and government power, which is really characteristic of totalism fascism in the '20's," she told Carlson.

"They are using that to engage in emergency orders that simply strip us of our rights; rights to property, rights to assembly, rights to worship, all the rights the Constitution guarantees."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Wolf called the United State's overall response to the coronavirus pandemic "completely unprecedented," arguing that "lockdowns have never been done in society and really, we are turning into a of totalitarian state before everyone's eyes."

"I really hope we wake up quickly," she said, "because history also shows that it’s a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back."
Doc

Post by Doc »

Anyone see the pattern here?
censorship.jpg
censorship.jpg (88.15 KiB) Viewed 2697 times
Try it yourself But put a "Space" after censorship to get the same result
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

They added a small caveat at the end: “Judgments are not intended to imply that we have proof that shows something to be a fact.”
:lol:

I am debating whether the report first appeared in the Babylon Bee or the Onion.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

The Progressives' Fatal Conceit

Back in the late 1800s and early 1900s, some Americans started believing in science — not so much as a means of knowing but almost more as a religion. The Progressive movement sought to apply the scientific method to politics and the administration of human beings. Woodrow Wilson and his allies argued that through education, America could create a new class of bureaucrats who governed for the common good and followed the science of administration, rather than their own interest or political partisanship.
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/t ... t-n1433607

There were premonitions of this new social order before, but we can trace the development of the Cathedral through the career of Woodrow Wilson......
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........