Hydra | The Deep State. Thread 2

Doc

Re: Hydra | The Deep State. Thread 2

Post by Doc »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... perts.html
Twitter Files dump shows company SUPPRESSED debate and information from doctors and experts which clashed with White House - and suspended vaccine skeptic Alex Berenson at Biden's request
Both the Trump and Biden administrations pressured Twitter executives to censor information that was 'true but inconvenient'
The government was able to discredit doctors and experts on Twitter and suppressed users' freedom of speech
The Biden administration was even able to get former vaccine skeptic Alex Berenson kicked off the platform
Read more here
By MELISSA KOENIG FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 09:53 EST, 26 December 2022 | UPDATED: 16:46 EST, 26 December 2022

Newly released documents detail how Twitter executives sought to censor 'inconvenient' data about Covid by discrediting doctors and experts who spoke out against vaccines.

In the latest instalment of the Twitter Files, journalist David Zweig laid bare how both the Trump and Biden administrations pressured Twitter executives to censor information that was 'true but inconvenient.'

Using their pull, Zweig writes, the government was able to discredit doctors and experts, and suppress ordinary users' freedom of speech on Twitter — even if they were citing the Center for Disease Control's own data.

The Biden administration also piled pressure on the social media platform to suspend former New York Times reporter Alex Berenson over his tweets questioning Covid vaccines.

The documents provide more context as to how the government infiltrated the social media giant to suppress certain stories, as Twitter CEO Elon Musk vows there will be more revelations next week.

Trump sought to prevent panic buying in the early days of the pandemic
+7
View gallery
The Biden administration wanted Twitter to suppress the views of antivaxxers
+7
View gallery
Journalist David Zweig laid bare how both the Biden administration and the Trump administration pressured Twitter executives to censor COVID information

Twitter executives suppressed the views from doctors and scientific experts, according to the most recent Twitter files
Twitter executives suppressed the views from doctors and scientific experts, according to the most recent Twitter files

According to the documents released on Monday, the Trump administration met with executives at Twitter, Google, Facebook and Microsoft looking for 'help from the tech companies to combat misinformation' about 'runs on grocery stores... that could stoke panic buying and behaviors' in the early days of the pandemic.

Then, when the Biden administration took over, they became focused on tackling 'misinformation' about vaccines and targeted high-profile vaccine skeptics like Berenson.

TRENDING

Iran threatens to raze Tel Aviv to the ground in chilling new video
29k viewing now

An 'empleomaniac' in the Kremlin - SUSIE DENT looks at weird words
2k viewing now

China deploys 71 warplanes to skies around Taiwan
3.1k viewing now
In the summer of 2021, Zweig writes, Biden said social media companies were 'killing people' for allowing vaccine misinformation — and just a few hours later, Berenson's account was suspended.

He was kicked off the platform the following month, and ultimately sued (and settled with) Twitter.

As part of the legal process, Twitter was compelled to release internal communications, which showed how the White House pressured the company to take action on Berenson.

But the Biden administration was apparently 'very angry' that Twitter had not done more to deplatform other accounts, and pressured executives to do more.

'Twitter executives did not fully capitulate to the Biden team's wishes,' Zweig tweeted on Monday.

'An extensive review of internal communications of the company revealed employees often debating moderation cases in great detail and with more care than was shown by the government toward free speech.

'But Twitter did suppress views — many from doctors and scientific experts — that conflicted with the official positions of the White House.

'As a result, legitimate findings and questions that would have expanded the public debate went missing,' Zweig wrote.

Among the accounts that were suspended for spreading 'misinformation' was former New York Times reporter Alex Berenson, who expressed concerns online about the mRNA vaccines
+7
View gallery
Among the accounts that were suspended for spreading 'misinformation' was former New York Times reporter Alex Berenson, who expressed concerns online about the mRNA vaccines

Among the many experts that were deemed to have spread 'misinformation' was Dr. Martin Kulldorff, an epidemiologist at Harvard Medical School.

On March 15, 2021 he responded to a question about whether those who have already had the virus and young children should get the vaccine.

'No. Thinking that everyone must be vaccinated is as scientifically flawed as thinking that nobody should,' he wrote at the time. 'COVID vaccines are important for older high-risk people and their caretakers.

'Those with prior natural infection do not need it. Nor children.'

That tweet was flagged by a content moderator at the site saying it shared 'false information regarding the efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccines' because it differed from Centers for Disease Control guidelines at the time.

It was soon labeled as 'misleading,' and all replies and likes were shut off.

And a tweet by Kelly Kga, a public health fact checker, was also labeled as 'misleading,' with its likes and replies disabled — even though it displayed the CDC's own data.

'Internal records showed that a a bot had flagged the tweet, and that it received many "tattles" (what the system amusingly called reports from users,' Zweig wrote.

'That triggered a manual review by a human who — despite the tweet showing actual CDC data — nevertheless labeled it "misleading."'

But the tweet that Kelly Kga was replying to 'contained actual misinformation,' Zweig said, claiming that COVID was the leading cause of death from disease in children.

'Yet that tweet remains on the platform, and without a "misleading" label,' Zweig tweeted.

Meanwhile, Andrew Bostom, a Rhode Island physician, was permanently suspended from the site after he tweeted a peer-reviewed study about the efficacy of mRNA vaccines.

'A review of Twitter log files revealed that an internal audit, conducted after Bostom's attorney contacted Twitter, found that only one of Bostom's five violations were valid,' according to Zweig.

'The one Bostom tweet found to still be in violation cited data that was legitimate but inconvenient to the public health establishment's narrative about the risks of flu versus CIVUD in children,' he wrote.

Ultimately, Zweig said, Bostom's account was finally restored on Sunday.

A tweet by a Harvard epidemiologist was flagged as 'misleading' because his views differed from the Centers for Disease Control guidelines
+7
View gallery
A tweet by a Harvard epidemiologist was flagged as 'misleading' because his views differed from the Centers for Disease Control guidelines

A tweet by then-president Donald Trump was debated by the content moderation team
+7
View gallery
A tweet by then-president Donald Trump was debated by the content moderation team

Jim Baker, the disgraced former FBI lawyer turned Twitter attorney, questioned why the tweet wasn't being labeled as misinformation, and Yoel Roth, Twitter's former head of Trust and Safety, had to explain that it doesn't 'recommend against taking precautions or following mask directives (or other guidelines)'
+7
View gallery
Jim Baker, the disgraced former FBI lawyer turned Twitter attorney, questioned why the tweet wasn't being labeled as misinformation, and Yoel Roth, Twitter's former head of Trust and Safety, had to explain that it doesn't 'recommend against taking precautions or following mask directives (or other guidelines)'

A tweet by former President Donald Trump after the then-president left Walter Reed Medical Center in 2020 was also apparently debated by Twitter content moderators.

The October 5, 2020 tweet read: 'I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30pm. Feeling really good! Don't be afraid of Covid. Don't let it dominate your life.

'We have developed, under the Trump administration, some really great drugs and knowledge,' he continued. 'I feel better than I did 20 years ago.'

Jim Baker, the now disgraced former FBI lawyer turned Twitter attorney, then sent an email to Yoel Roth, Twitter's former head of Trust and Safety, asking why the tweet was not being taken down.

He had to reply: 'In short this tweet is a broad, optimistic statement. It doesn't incite people to do something harmful, nor does it recommend against taking precautions or following mask directives (or other guidelines).'

The problem, according to Zweig, is the very way in which Twitter decides how to moderate content.

Much of the content moderation is conducted by bots, trained on machine learning and AI. They also rely on contractors in places like the Philippines, where moderators are given decision trees to aid in the process of deciding what is misinformation.

'But tasking non experts to adjudicate tweets on complex topics like myocarditis and mask efficacy were destined for a significant error rate.'

And ultimately, Zweig writes, the 'buck stopped with higher-level employees at Twitter who chose inputs for bots and decision trees, and subjectively decided escalated cases and suspensions.

'As it is with all people and institutions, there was individual and collective bias.'

He continued: 'Twitter made a decision, via the political leanings of senior staff, and government pressure that the public health authorities approach to [the] pandemic — prioritizing mitigation over other concerns — was "The Science."

'Information that challenged that view, such as showing harms of vaccines or that could be perceived as downplaying the risks of COVID, especially to children, was subject to moderation and even suppression. No matter whether such views were correct or adopted abroad.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Indeed, there is no easy way out of the claws of this buro-techno dictatorship. The Beast has been built and its components already operate around the world, being stitched together as we speak: "The One Ring to rule them all".

In the romantic version, it takes a hero like Frodo to bring The Ring to Mount Doom and throw it back into the fire used to forge it. In reality however, this high-tech global monster is extremely vulnerable and will easily desintegrate following minor crises in the various supply chains needed to keep it all up in the air. A strong Carrington event will do some nice damage too.

The Internet as a source of reliable information is basically over; which is btw the best news for 2023 and on. Everything becomes technically fakeable, which includes faking AI being "sentient-conscious" - which is "proven" when an autistic ai-developer from gurglegoogle just claims he now knows his AI is conscious. One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest on steroids with XanaX to calm down the paranoid masses, or even better: destroy them completely.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Doc

Post by Doc »

Parodite wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:36 am

Indeed, there is no easy way out of the claws of this buro-techno dictatorship. The Beast has been built and its components already operate around the world, being stitched together as we speak: "The One Ring to rule them all".

In the romantic version, it takes a hero like Frodo to bring The Ring to Mount Doom and throw it back into the fire used to forge it. In reality however, this high-tech global monster is extremely vulnerable and will easily desintegrate following minor crises in the various supply chains needed to keep it all up in the air. A strong Carrington event will do some nice damage too.

The Internet as a source of reliable information is basically over; which is btw the best news for 2023 and on. Everything becomes technically fakeable, which includes faking AI being "sentient-conscious" - which is "proven" when an autistic ai-developer from gurglegoogle just claims he now knows his AI is conscious. One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest on steroids with XanaX to calm down the paranoid masses, or even better: destroy them completely.
And not to forget "Nine rings for the corporate kings.

Find and expose the owner of that ring and the whole scheme will likely fall apart.

"
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

I'm afraid the one who “possesses” the One Ring is a Faceless, Anonymous Collective Intelligence. A system that nobody owns; rather, it is inhabited by human, transhuman and inhuman tech cogs participating in it. An ecology of sorts. Even those who aim to stay out of it by worshipping God instead of the system, are useful digestible fodder. It is always better to die with a smile on your face trusting God will guarantee you a happy ending.

A good way to market the inevitable sacrifice is to present it as a heroic gift to the Cosmos. It also helps to tell people they are going to take a shower instead of being gassed to death; the system needs measured order to function. To voluntarily take up your cross and do the walk to Golgotha all by yourself makes the life of the executioners a bit easier as well. The System is flawless.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/18/us/p ... tages.html

What happened next Mr. Barnes has largely kept secret for nearly 43 years. Mr. Connally, he said, took him to one Middle Eastern capital after another that summer, meeting with a host of regional leaders to deliver a blunt message to be passed to Iran : Don’t release the hostages before the election. Mr. Reagan will win and give you a better deal.

Iranian media reported this at that time .. was well known
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Taibbi | Tablet's Grand Opus on the Anti-Disinformation Complex
Interview with Jacob Siegel, author of "A Guide to Understanding the Hoax of the Century"
Tablet - Seigel | A Guide to Understanding the Hoax of the Century
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Parodite wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:21 pm I'm afraid the one who “possesses” the One Ring is a Faceless, Anonymous Collective Intelligence. A system that nobody owns; rather, it is inhabited by human, transhuman and inhuman tech cogs participating in it. An ecology of sorts. Even those who aim to stay out of it by worshipping God instead of the system, are useful digestible fodder. It is always better to die with a smile on your face trusting God will guarantee you a happy ending.

A good way to market the inevitable sacrifice is to present it as a heroic gift to the Cosmos. It also helps to tell people they are going to take a shower instead of being gassed to death; the system needs measured order to function. To voluntarily take up your cross and do the walk to Golgotha all by yourself makes the life of the executioners a bit easier as well. The System is flawless.
Well Yeah that too.
If it is the Pentagon it is about getting a job with a military contractor once on "My big fat government pension"
If it is Treasury or the Fed it is about getting a job with a big bank and maybe a director position or two of large corps once on "My big fat government pension"
If it is the NIH it is about getting a job in big Pharma once on "My big fat government pension"
IF it is a member of congress it is about getting a job as a lobbyist or high paying TV news network once on "My big fat government pension"

To paraphrase Stalin "show me the bureaucrat and I'll show you the crime".
Heracleum Persicum

Robert F. Kennedy Jr

The collapse of U.S. influence over Saudi Arabia and the Kingdom’s new alliances with China and Iran are painful emblems of the abject failure of the Neocon strategy of maintaining U.S. global hegemony with aggressive projections of military power.

China has displaced the American Empire by deftly projecting, instead, economic power.

Over the past decade, our country has spent trillions bombing roads, ports, bridges, and airports.

China spent the equivalent building the same across the developing world.

The Ukraine war is the final collapse of the Neocon's short-lived “American Century.”

The Neocon projects in Iraq and Ukraine have cost $8.1 trillion, hollowed out our middle class, made a laughingstock of U.S. military power and moral authority, pushed China and Russia into an invincible alliance, destroyed the dollar as the global currency, cost millions of lives and done nothing to advance democracy or win friendships or influence.

Well, we witnessing the "finale"

Last 44 yrs US was squeezing Iran .. Iran held out .. now, things snowballin
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

NapLajoieonSteroids

Heracleum Persicum

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:47 am

:lol: :lol:

Crazy

Things in America becoming more and more crazy

Fact that such a person a presidential candidate is astonishing

Well, folks, as bad as it seems, Biden makes sense, and, am sure he will be re-elected, by default , he seems only sound minded in DC :lol:
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Haley is a DS/Neocon. They feed her money, but she has no support. No chance of winning. Just a PR vehicle.

Trump has overwhelming support. Everyone else is a figurehead for a minority faction.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
NapLajoieonSteroids

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:20 am Haley is a DS/Neocon. They feed her money, but she has no support. No chance of winning. Just a PR vehicle.

Trump has overwhelming support. Everyone else is a figurehead for a minority faction.
No support but she has the money and the money funnel is saying what the money wants. Crush pseudonymity (it's not really anonymous.) Not new or revelatory but definitely firmer positioning, as seen elsewhere in the five eyes world.
NapLajoieonSteroids

CIA Had Foreign Allies Spy on Trump Administration
Now, multiple credible sources tell Public and Racket that the United States Intelligence Community (IC), including the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), illegally mobilized foreign intelligence agencies to target Trump advisors long before the summer of 2016.

The new information fills many gaps in our understanding of the Russia collusion hoax and is supported by testimony already in the public record.

Until now, the official story has been that the FBI’s investigation began after Australian intelligence officials told US officials that a Trump aide had boasted to an Australian diplomat that Russia had damning material about Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

In truth, the US IC asked the “Five Eyes” intelligence alliance to surveil Trump’s associates and share the intelligence they acquired with US agencies, say sources close to a House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HSPCI) investigation. The Five Eyes nations are the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

After Public and Racket had been told that President Barack Obama’s CIA Director, John Brennan, had identified 26 Trump associates for the Five Eyes to target, a source confirmed that the IC had “identified [them] as people to ‘bump,’ or make contact with or manipulate. They were targets of our own IC and law enforcement — targets for collection and misinformation.”

Unknown details about the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign and raw intelligence related to the IC’s surveillance of the Trump campaign are in a 10-inch binder that Trump ordered to be declassified at the very end of his term, sources told Public and Racket.