Hydra | The Deep State. Thread 2

Mr. Perfect

Hydra | The Deep State. Thread 2

Post by Mr. Perfect »

America is being taken over by unelected Government Agencies. The nebulous Deep State/Establishment in conjuction with the Democrat Party is removing an elected President of the United States. It is too late.

It is a combination of the CIA, NSA, FBI, DOJ, a variety of NGOs, every MSM outlet, Harvard and a disparate blend of lobbying firms and think tanks, and some corporations (Goog, AAPL, AMZN, etc) in conjunction with the Democrat Party. Over the decades they created a super structure of power and money that servers their own interests in the name of the national interest.

The people voted against it and the aboved mentioned are in the process of overthrowing it un-Democratically. They will succeed ultimately. What they are doing with Trump is a test run. America voted against them and they are reversing that Democratic action.

Anyway, if you want to see it documented you should watch here. I dislike Glenn Beck yet his strength was always this, the documentary. Now, he could have done this in half the time, he is unbearably long winded. Yet he got everything right.

si-vMj-FB88
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Re: Hydra

Post by Mr. Perfect »

You see the Deep Staters, one of the ways they make money is raiding weak nations. What is lost is that Democrats like Biden have been milking vulnerable Ukraine throughout the obama years, reaping returns on their access to power and privilege. The visceral response from the Hydra alliance is based on Trump attempting to cut off the gravy.

What is interesting to me is how this played out. The US is allied loosely with Ukraine, while we have a mixed relationship with Russia. We give aid to Ukraine, which is a country rife with corruption, and giving money to Ukraine is dubious at best under any circumstances, however compromises have been made due to their strategic value wrt Russia.

So Trump, naturally and normally, is not crazy about sending this aid to Ukraine, but "has to". Being a successful negotiator, Trump decides to begin negotiating with Zalensky on the issue. Now, you can't fight corruption in Ukraine without addressing Burisma, and you can't address Burisma without addressing the Bidens. So naturally Trump would bring up the Biden issue, it's inexorably tied to Ukrainian corruption.

All documented here.

kuvfYE7ZdL0
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So the issue before us is we are fighting Hydra. In the first video you will see Hydra members discussing leaderless movements (like antifa) as being the key to success. No leader to prosecute or pass laws against. Nameless faceless mobs with no particular policy proposal but we all know what they are trying to do.

---

A few weeks ago it occurred to me. Our intelligence agencies have for over half a century developed methods to overthrow foreign governments. It revolves around spreading lies through friendly media outlets and manufacturing evidence.

I realized they are just doing what they were trained to do, except now they are doing it against us, their own country.

ELDJENmIBTs
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crashtech66

Post by crashtech66 »

Re your OP, what is too late? The impeachment seems doomed to failure.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:07 am So the issue before us is we are fighting Hyrda. In the first video you will see Hydra members discussing leaderless movements (like antifa) as being the key to success. No leader to prosecute or pass laws against. Nameless faceless mobs with no particular policy proposal but we all know what they are trying to do.

---

A few weeks ago it occurred to me. Our intelligence agencies have for over half a century developed methods to overthrow foreign governments. It revolves around spreading lies through friendly media outlets and manufacturing evidence.

I realized they are just doing what they were trained to do, except now they are doing it against us, their own country.

ELDJENmIBTs
EItFJbXWsAAJYon.jpeg
EItFJbXWsAAJYon.jpeg (56.99 KiB) Viewed 6344 times
Except they have friends
EInilMXWoAI49BH.jpeg
EInilMXWoAI49BH.jpeg (151.49 KiB) Viewed 6344 times
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

crashtech66 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:04 pm Re your OP, what is too late? The impeachment seems doomed to failure.
At least 50/50 chance they impeach Trump, 25% chance he gets removed. His odds of re-election are better.

Point being, this is just the opening salvo. They fully own these organs and can assert their will against anyone with impunity. They lied about Russian conspiracy for 3 years and nobody got in trouble for it. They are winning and will ultimately win.
Mr. Perfect

Re: Hydra | The Deep State. Thread 2

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This is probably the most important video put out since the election, documenting without any rebuttal the operations in questions. Keep in mind many of these news items were directed by the deep state itself.

t82K6kfS-rE
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

A question that seems somewhat relevant when it comes to deep state and other destructive forces: what to do about them? A good start would be, me thinks, to consider them symptoms of something else instead of positioning them at the start of a causal chain with bad outcomes.

The usual cheap shot among especially religious conservatives is to say that human nature is a mix of good and bad. That is a given and will always produce shitty stuff along the way as well as some good stuff. Our better angels must counter dark forces. The battle between good and evil, two extremes on a spectrum where there is nothing beyond the left.. nor beyond the right. Shades of grey as a mix of black and white. (which makes me think that perhaps the obsessions with race/color as a white-vs-black issue in the US is strongly correlated with certain religious perceptions about good-vs-evil)

Glenn Beck and Tucker Carlson are good examples of journalists who are sharp on bringing important facts to the foreground, but they do not present them as symptoms of something else. Rather, they position them at the start and as producers of bad-n-sad outcomes:

Deep state = starting point bad,
Left wing progressives = starting point bad
Hedge fund destroying local economies, Singer = starting point bad
Hillary Clinton = simply bad
Bill Clinton = simply very bad and a compulsive liar too
MSM, bought mouth pieces of Democrat+Corporate interests = very very bad
etc..

Never gonna work until these "bad actors" are seen as symptoms themselves. But symptoms of what? Of a human nature that is mixed and fixed, so we have to put up with them forever? You cannot create a winning strategy thinking like that. It is just whining and complaining about things without offering solutions. More fruitful seems to me to approach human behavior, on individual as well as collective levels, as the outcome of incentive structures controlled and shaped by carrot-stick parameters. For instance, this Hedge-fund geek Singer discovered a big carrot with no stick around to stop him. What do you expect.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Parodite wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:42 pm

The usual cheap shot among especially religious conservatives is to say that human nature is a mix of good and bad. That is a given and will always produce shitty stuff along the way as well as some good stuff. Our better angels must counter dark forces. The battle between good and evil, two extremes on a spectrum where there is nothing beyond the left.. nor beyond the right. Shades of grey as a mix of black and white. (which makes me think that perhaps the obsessions with race/color as a white-vs-black issue in the US is strongly correlated with certain religious perceptions about good-vs-evil)
Hmmm.....religion, philosophy, or just a sustainable business model?

It seems one can always make money in the US appealing to bigotry, self-loathing, victimhood, and social injustice. IMSMO, it says more about the target audience (5-20%?) of the population than it does about society in general.

Fred is afraid of the dark. Joe is afraid of heights. The behavior of both is influenced by their fears. What does that say about the people of New York State?
crashtech66

Post by crashtech66 »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:50 pm
crashtech66 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:04 pm Re your OP, what is too late? The impeachment seems doomed to failure.
At least 50/50 chance they impeach Trump, 25% chance he gets removed. His odds of re-election are better.

Point being, this is just the opening salvo. They fully own these organs and can assert their will against anyone with impunity. They lied about Russian conspiracy for 3 years and nobody got in trouble for it. They are winning and will ultimately win.
It appears that the media may have started overplaying their hand, it's becoming obvious even to casual observers that most of the outlets have abandoned even the pretext of impartiality. This, along with the rise of alternate news sources, makes me more hopeful than you that the effectiveness of the Deep State/MSM tacit partnership will peak and decline moving forward, if it hasn't already peaked.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:50 pm

She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

crashtech66 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:45 pm It appears that the media may have started overplaying their hand, it's becoming obvious even to casual observers that most of the outlets have abandoned even the pretext of impartiality. This, along with the rise of alternate news sources, makes me more hopeful than you that the effectiveness of the Deep State/MSM tacit partnership will peak and decline moving forward, if it hasn't already peaked.
Pelosi announced her intention to impeach this morning. She wouldn't do that unless she has the votes.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Parodite wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:42 pm A question that seems somewhat relevant when it comes to deep state and other destructive forces: what to do about them? A good start would be, me thinks, to consider them symptoms of something else instead of positioning them at the start of a causal chain with bad outcomes.

Glenn Beck and Tucker Carlson are good examples of journalists who are sharp on bringing important facts to the foreground, but they do not present them as symptoms of something else. Rather, they position them at the start and as producers of bad-n-sad outcomes:

etc..

Never gonna work until these "bad actors" are seen as symptoms themselves. But symptoms of what? Of a human nature that is mixed and fixed, so we have to put up with them forever? You cannot create a winning strategy thinking like that. It is just whining and complaining about things without offering solutions. More fruitful seems to me to approach human behavior, on individual as well as collective levels, as the outcome of incentive structures controlled and shaped by carrot-stick parameters. For instance, this Hedge-fund geek Singer discovered a big carrot with no stick around to stop him. What do you expect.
I didn't really follow this at all.
crashtech66

Post by crashtech66 »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:43 am
crashtech66 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:45 pm It appears that the media may have started overplaying their hand, it's becoming obvious even to casual observers that most of the outlets have abandoned even the pretext of impartiality. This, along with the rise of alternate news sources, makes me more hopeful than you that the effectiveness of the Deep State/MSM tacit partnership will peak and decline moving forward, if it hasn't already peaked.
Pelosi announced her intention to impeach this morning. She wouldn't do that unless she has the votes.
Yes, I'm sure she has the votes in the House. Trump will be acquitted in the Senate and declare victory. Their smartest move would have been to censure, since that would not need Senate approval, but the left wing is not having any of that.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

crashtech66 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:21 pm
Yes, I'm sure she has the votes in the House. Trump will be acquitted in the Senate and declare victory. Their smartest move would have been to censure, since that would not need Senate approval, but the left wing is not having any of that.
Makes sense.

A positive perspective for those that are dismayed by the prospects of Trump's possible impeachment.

Nat Post - Conrad Black | The impeachment effort will blow up in the Democrats' faces
The Democrats lost ground in the polls with the House hearings, with fewer favouring impeachment and more opposing it as the process unfolded.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Trump fears national MSM exposure in a cocked-up impeachment trial like B’rer Rabbit fears the briar patch.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
crashtech66

Post by crashtech66 »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:00 pm
Trump fears national MSM exposure in a cocked-up impeachment trial like B’rer Rabbit fears the briar patch.
Yeah, the Left is going to get the impeachment trial that they've coveted since day one of the Trump Presidency, and the Right is going to get to watch it fail spectacularly. A little something for everyone, what a show!
Doc

Post by Doc »

She said she was going to impeach over Russian Collusion. She lost a lot of first term democrats over that one.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

crashtech66 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:48 pm
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:00 pm
Yeah, the Left is going to get the impeachment trial that they've coveted since day one of the Trump Presidency, and the Right is going to get to watch it fail spectacularly. A little something for everyone, what a show!
Some cultural ideas seem just to good not to try

Later that day:
California-wildfire-1-1200x755.jpeg
California-wildfire-1-1200x755.jpeg (96.56 KiB) Viewed 6231 times
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Colonel Sun wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:35 pm Makes sense.

A positive perspective for those that are dismayed by the prospects of Trump's possible impeachment.

Nat Post - Conrad Black | The impeachment effort will blow up in the Democrats' faces
The Democrats lost ground in the polls with the House hearings, with fewer favouring impeachment and more opposing it as the process unfolded.
I don't believe this.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:45 am
Parodite wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:42 pm A question that seems somewhat relevant when it comes to deep state and other destructive forces: what to do about them? A good start would be, me thinks, to consider them symptoms of something else instead of positioning them at the start of a causal chain with bad outcomes.

etc..

I can give many examples, but a nice one for now: The demise of the democrat party. Follow Jimmy Dore, Tim Pool.. these are excellent center/left-wing journalists who point to and expose symptoms as well as the facts related. Name me any other. They point to all the sores, the infections, fevers, the puss coming out of Democrat sick body parts. But have you heard them offer any solutions, any idea, a suggestion even, how to cure their patient, the one that they once loved so much ? NO. None, ZIL. But these political "machines" sometimes only need a little tweak or repair! :P

To me it is obvious that the Dem party became what it is because it doesn't organize itself democratically at all. It has built-in regulations and procedures that make sure non-democratically appointed "senior" democratic representatives can always override their popular democratic vote. This invites further corrupting and erosive forces. This is how the Clintonites screwed Bernie Sanders and his voters. How the DNC became what it is. How as a backlash to this authoritarian structure of the Democrat party, left-progressive wing of the Dem party radicalized. And all the ensuing mess you see around now. Included the push for impeachment of Trump.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:18 am
Colonel Sun wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:35 pm Makes sense.

I don't believe this.
I have wanted to see the Democrat party destroyed for a very long time. I always thought Trump would win in 2016 because he is a real leader. SO much BS about him that isn't true. But the only thing that really matters is that he fights.

The Democrats are finished as a national political party. Short of a civil war they are done. They have hung themselves with the rope Trump provided them. Something that should have happened in 1865.
2id6c8.jpg
2id6c8.jpg (129.7 KiB) Viewed 6183 times
After the fall of the democrat party it will be replaced by a progressive party that only has a dystopian socialist future sh*thole to offer.

At that point, at least for a while, things will truly be starkly contrasted in monochrome choices rather than the unichrome choices of the last 30 some years. Clear choices of whether to be part the solution or part of the problem. America will be great.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Parodite wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:43 am
Mr. Perfect wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:45 am

etc..

I can give many examples, but a nice one for now: The demise of the democrat party. Follow Jimmy Dore, Tim Pool.. these are excellent center/left-wing journalists who point to and expose symptoms as well as the facts related. Name me any other. They point to all the sores, the infections, fevers, the puss coming out of Democrat sick body parts. But have you heard them offer any solutions, any idea, a suggestion even, how to cure their patient, the one that they once loved so much ? NO. None, ZIL. But these political "machines" sometimes only need a little tweak or repair! :P

To me it is obvious that the Dem party became what it is because it doesn't organize itself democratically at all. It has built-in regulations and procedures that make sure non-democratically appointed "senior" democratic representatives can always override their popular democratic vote. This invites further corrupting and erosive forces. This is how the Clintonites screwed Bernie Sanders and his voters. How the DNC became what it is. How as a backlash to this authoritarian structure of the Democrat party, left-progressive wing of the Dem party radicalized. And all the ensuing mess you see around now. Included the push for impeachment of Trump.
Just to add the MSM coached them to the cliff. Told the Dems they could fly.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/1 ... -advisors/
THE WIKILEAKS LIST: At Least 65 MSM Reporters Were Meeting with and/or Coordinating Offline with Top Hillary Advisors
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft October 24, 2016
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Doc wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:04 pm
I have wanted to see the Democrat party destroyed for a very long time. I always thought Trump would win in 2016 because he is a real leader. SO much BS about him that isn't true. But the only thing that really matters is that he fights.
I have fought for the destruction of the Democrat Party since I was a teenager and it still lives.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:09 am
Doc wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:04 pm
I have fought for the destruction of the Democrat Party since I was a teenager and it still lives.
It isn't the very corrupt Democrat establishment party anymore. It is now the progressive party. The old cronies lost. The new cronies won. For the foreseeable future the new cronies have won a hollow victory. The Democrats are now the party of a hand full of states. They have lost the political middle and have no one to blame but themselves, and their corrupt MSM and big tech propaganda hacks.

AAPBooeGtcQ

They shouldn't have allowed Hillary to cheat Bernie out of the nomination. Big Mistake HUGE.

The only chance the Democrats have left is if Lawrence Tribe is right and enough Sen Swamp RINO RATs don't show up in the Senate the day the impeachment vote is held. The vote is counted as 2/3rds of the senators **present**.

And they would still have to make up the not guilty votes of Democrats like Joe Manchin who is I am sure aware that a guilty vote on his part would mean never going back to West Virginia again. In fact I would guess his entire extended family would end up being refugees. Coal miners are very hard unforgiving men.

But even if it were to happen that Trump gets convicted, people aren't going to stand for it.

The newly elected leftist state government of VA has declared that once they take their offices in January they are going to take away guns with red flag laws.

AS of Today 43 counties of Virginia have declared their counties gun sanctuary counties. Huge crowds of voters are showing up at the various count houses and DEMANDING the their counties declare that they are. Local politicians are saying these are the biggest crowd they have ever seen show up for county meetings. Over flow crowds outside the court houses.

At least one Sheriff says he is deputizing 1000's to fight against the state government's trashing of the bill of rights.