'Please Don't Politicize This Virus,' WHO Head Says After Trump Threatens Funding

Doc

'Please Don't Politicize This Virus,' WHO Head Says After Trump Threatens Funding

Post by Doc »

I have it on good authority that there is no human to human transmission of cutting funds to the WHO

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronaviru ... ns-funding

April 8, 202012:42 PM ET
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Re: 'Please Don't Politicize This Virus,' WHO Head Says After Trump Threatens Funding

Post by Simple Minded »

Dear Politicians,

I would like to continue getting money from you, as I have both a mortgage and a boat payment to make. But, please don't politicize this processs.

thank you,

Tedros

ps. You can call me "Teddy."
Doc

Re: 'Please Don't Politicize This Virus,' WHO Head Says After Trump Threatens Funding

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:35 am Dear Politicians,

I would like to continue getting money from you, as I have both a mortgage and a boat payment to make. But, please don't politicize this processs.

thank you,

Tedros

ps. You can call me "Teddy."
Good ole "Dr." Teddy.....
FROM: MS. BERITU JALETA AHMED. FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ETHIOPIA. ALTERNATIVE EMAIL: (Beritu419@who.com). Dear Sir, SEEKING YOUR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE. Please permit me to make your acquaintance in so informal a manner. This is necessitated by my urgent need to reach a dependable and trust wordy foreign partner. This request may seem strange and unsolicited but I will crave your indulgence and pray that you view it seriously. My name is. BERITU JALETA AHMED. FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ETHIOPIA and One of the close associates of the FORMER MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND MINISTER OF HEALTH AND CURRENT DIRECTOR OF THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION the HONORABLE DR GENERALISIMO TEDROS ADHANNOM GHEBREYESUS DADA. I am BERITU JALETA AHMED 14 year old school girl winner of the prestigious TWENTY MILLION ($20,000,000) prize by the Australian government and the Rotary club of Australia which I cannot name for political reasons that will be apparent in the future. I wish to give this money to the honorable DR GENERALISIMO TEDROS ADHANNOM GHEBREYESUS DADA to build a school in my home country of Eithopia. However due to a plot by evil angry American doctors in a dispute over “Acute Watery Diarrhea” The evil American government has attempted to freeze these funds claiming that the HONORABLE DR GENERALISIMO TEDROS ADHANNOM GHEBREYESUS DADA. is corrupt. WE have sufficient ''CONTACTS'' to move the fund under Diplomatic Cover to a security company in the Europe in your name. This is to ensure that the Diplomatic Baggage is marked ''CONFIDENTIAL'' and it will not pass through normal custom/airport screening and clearance. Our inability to move this money out of Ethiopia all This while lies on our lack of trust on our supposed good friends (western countries) who suddenly became hostile to those of us who worked with THE HONORABLE DR GENERALISIMO TEDROS ADHANNOM GHEBREYESUS DADA., immediately after he took office. Though we have neither seen nor met each other, the information we gathered from an associate who has worked in your country has encouraged and convinced us that with your sincere assistance, this transaction will be properly handled with modesty and honesty to a huge success within two weeks. The said money is a private fund and therefore requires a total confidentiality. Thus, if you are willing to assist us move this fund out of Ethiopia, you can contact me through my email address above with your telephone, fax number and personal information to enable us discuss the modalities and what will be your share (percentage) for assisting us. I must use this opportunity and medium to implore You to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this Matter extraordinarily confidential, Whatever your Decision, while I await your prompt response. NOTE: FOR CONFIDENTIALITY, I WILL ADVISE YOU REPLY ME ON MY ALTERNATIVE EMAIL BOX (Beritu419@who.com).Thank you and God Bless. Best Regards, MS. BERITU JALETA AHMED.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros