What he said.....

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Simple Minded

What he said.....

Post by Simple Minded »

Pretty much sums it up.....

"
Mother is an ineffable intrauterine relationship of verses of Love that generates the eternal poem of life! The definition of the word Mother has no translation in any language vocabulary! She does not fit inside the sea, but She fits into the heart's feelings! She measures the length of the brightness of the stars, when She projects and produces life in the orchestral act of conception and gestation! The Mother's heart is the confessional, always present, at all times, good and bad! Mother is a prayer of sublime verses of affection! Mother is a prayer of unrestricted love poems! Mother is a library of open books, of invaluable experienced teachings! Mother is synonymous with motherhood! Mother is the progenitor of humanity! The Misogamy kills society's mother cell! Mother is the essence of the expression home, home sweet home, mansion! The Mother Woman, and Woman Mother , is the fire of life, delicacy and fragility! The concept of mother is omnipresent in all natural chains of life! The understanding of the miracle of life, exultant speech, of the gift of God, to the hearts! The Arrogance is not measured by words, arrogance is measured by attitudes! The sinister dominoes effect of thoughtless actions, close and hinders people's right to smile! The poetic faculty has a real, allegorical and utopian perception of the paths of life! The Diva of the blue diamonds and of the watercolor of the tulips is the city mermaid of the tourmaline sapphire bathtubs, dressed in few poetic verses, immersing herself in the rosy shampoo of the afterglow and plunging into the poet's imagination! The juiciness of the appetizing fruits, in the female aphrodisiac curls, decorates the woman's complexion with prominence! The ocean is indomitable and unconquerable for human skills, but it is trained by the masterful wind! Never more tomorrow, maybe, another time today is the poet's appeals to his muse !! The fairy of blue diamonds and the watercolor of jasmines is the geisha of the city of Tourmaline sapphire bathtubs, dressed in a few provocative poetic verses, immersed in the pink shampoo of sidereal incandescence and immersed in the oceanic imagination of poet! The Literary myopia need the thaumaturge of poetic lyrics! The silver convex rectangular shields reflect the brightness of the sun, during the day, and reflect the brightness of the moon and stars, at night, around the verses of poetry! The poetic tamer fraction the lion's gaze, monarchic mane with the verses, from the four ends of the chair of reason! Everyone is sitting in the chair of reason, but only one is sitting in the chair of truth! The rapier has the eyes of a lynx and the speed of light, in a disciplined hand in the fire of trials! The tear is an acute tonic accent, in the sentimental syllables of the soul! The Angel of blue tears asks, how can imperfection love perfection? The nymph of the watercolor and blue diamond tulips is the tourmaline city, madrigal of the beauties, of the sapphire bathtubs, dressed in various poems, immersed in the post-shine pink shampoo of the afterglow, and immersed in the poet's imagination!@@@ ZZZ
noddy

Re: What he said.....

Post by noddy »

thats quite a copypasta.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: What he said.....

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

SM I think you'll appreciate this.

I ordered Chinese food and when I opened my fortune cookie, it said, "Study Metaphysics". :)

---------

I'm pretty sure the missus would leave immediately if I said there were "intrauterine relations" happening.

-----------

But I guess this is a nice mother's day greeting? Who's putting this on their fridge?

Writing only a mother could love?