Mainstream and social media matters

Doc

Re: Guilty until proven innocent: Facebook Blocks Search Results For ‘Kyle Rittenhouse’

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:47 pm
If I was Kyle Rittenhouse I would nor sue foe $250 million I would sue for more then the valae of the big media corps Plus all of their talking heads with the goal of bankrupting them and shutting them down. Call it "Equity"

NBC is particularly is doubling down on their BS about RIttenhouse saying that 1) He only got off because he is White and 2) the laws are to easy on people that claim self defense. Someone should ask them "if all white defendants were taken out of the county jail and lynched would that make you happy?"Doubling down despite the fact that NBC is facing charge of felony jury tampering because one of its employee was caught trying to take pictures of the jury Running a red light to pursue the bus the jury was leaving the court house on.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Re: Guilty until proven innocent: Facebook Blocks Search Results For ‘Kyle Rittenhouse’

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Doc wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:49 pm If I was Kyle Rittenhouse I would nor sue foe $250 million I would sue for more then the valae of the big media corps Plus all of their talking heads with the goal of bankrupting them and shutting them down. Call it "Equity"

NBC is particularly is doubling down on their BS about RIttenhouse saying that 1) He only got off because he is White and 2) the laws are to easy on people that claim self defense. Someone should ask them "if all white defendants were taken out of the county jail and lynched would that make you happy?"Doubling down despite the fact that NBC is facing charge of felony jury tampering because one of its employee was caught trying to take pictures of the jury Running a red light to pursue the bus the jury was leaving the court house on.
They have to make it hurt. Take some of these businesses down.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Kyle is going to have to kill so many vigilantes. He will be like a legend of the Old West.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:35 am
Doc wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:49 pm If I was Kyle Rittenhouse I would nor sue foe $250 million I would sue for more then the valae of the big media corps Plus all of their talking heads with the goal of bankrupting them and shutting them down. Call it "Equity"

They have to make it hurt. Take some of these businesses down.
Corporate Media Big Tech. Brandon so is worried about enough he walked back his claims last year during the campaign that Kyle was a white supremacist by saying the" jury has spoken" Then later today he he made a non defamation actionable statement saying he was angry over the verdict. Nadler is demanding a federal investigation. Except that Kyle has gone through enough already I would tell Nadler "DO IT !! PLEASE DO IT !!"
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Doc

Post by Doc »

BLM Sympathizer shoots man shouting at him that he is going to kill the N****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do7sbWaZstQ
do7sbWaZstQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm7_wSuahXY

Xm7_wSuahXY
Doc

Post by Doc »

Gaslights as torches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhG1gCich3U
BhG1gCich3U
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://babylonbee.com/news/rittenhouse ... skateboard
Rittenhouse Verdict Raises Concerns That It’s No Longer Safe To Beat People To Death With A Skateboard
U.S.
November 20th, 2021 - BabylonBee.com

U.S.—As Americans deal with the aftermath of the Rittenhouse verdict, many are being forced to come to terms with the fact that it's no longer safe to beat people to death with a skateboard in America.

"I'm devastated. I'm terrified. I don't even recognize my own country anymore," said local concerned citizen Gail Piddlesnoot. "How have we gotten to the point in our nation where people can no longer beat someone with a skateboard, or kick someone in the face, or threaten to kill them without risk of being shot? It's just horrible."

The American Society of Communist Skateboard Murderers (ASCSM) reports that more and more of their members are dropping out, no longer confident that they can go out at night, burn down cities, and bash in people's skulls with skateboards unmolested.

"This sets a dangerous precedent," said Piddlesnoot. "It could be that in a very short time, we will no longer see gangs of marauding skateboard-murdering arsonists roaming our streets at night, and that's a very sad thought."

Experts are recommending that in the near future, for everyone's safety, people who own skateboards just ride them for fun instead of beating people with them.
Parodite

Re: The End of the US Republic

Post by Parodite »

oT4KH4NhekE

Juvenile leftist wokism, panic attacks over a pandemic that appears to have peaked and is entering a much less severe endemic state thanks to a pure luck moronic omicron virus that has the power to in a natural way immunize the whole world population, the political scare crow of MMGW.. they all seem temporal fits that can be overcome or subside naturally. But all that in combination with the corrupt rot in the oligarchical deep state and its rogue secret services where "even Trump" didn't dare to do the thing necessary, i.e. sacrifice himself to pardoning Snowden and Assange, seems to me indicating that the end of the US Republic is now inevitable. It is ready to join the Middle- and South American banana republics, ruled by various gangs and globalist elites. The working middle class world wide, no longer represented in politics nor by healthy unions, will retreat into virtual realities, entertainment parks and in the end succumb to any big brother that watches over them where the only choice is: to eat or be eaten. Business as usual.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Typhoon

Re: Mainstream and social media matters

Post by Typhoon »

Substack - Greenwald | The Pressure Campaign on Spotify to Remove Joe Rogan Reveals the Religion of Liberals: Censorship
All factions, at certain points, succumb to the impulse to censor. But for the Democratic Party's liberal adherents, silencing their adversaries has become their primary project.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Daily Mail | World's richest man Elon Musk mocks Washington Post op-ed calling to prevent the wealthy from controlling media platforms after the Tesla CEO bought 9% stake in Twitter

Somehow the Washi Post forgot to mention that it is owned by Jeff Bezos.

Interesting times when the much-derided UK Daily Mail reporting, even mocked in a Beatles song, is superior to that of the Washi Post and NY Times.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

US Media companies seek to end freedom of the press in the US through intimidation

Post by Doc »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Re: US Media companies seek to end freedom of the press in the US through intimidation

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Don't beat the hapless over the head with the bodies of the innocent....'>......
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The US mainstream media campaign against Elon Musk, who has been demoted from green hero to right-wing zero, all because of his support for free speech, is a wonder to behold.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Google and Facebook threaten to shut off news if they have to pay for it. Let them.

Do it, f*ckers
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Media is not required to respect the first amendment, but the US government is.

The problem in the US is government agencies propagandizing illegally by making direct connections with social media censors. That is why we had the congressional hearings on social media.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... censorship

Senator demands answers on reports of Meta censoring pro-Palestinian content

Elizabeth Warren sends terse letter to Mark Zuckerberg, citing human rights organizations and Wall Street Journal report
The US senator Elizabeth Warren issued a letter on Thursday to Mark Zuckerberg demanding information relating to allegations of suppression of pro-Palestine content on Meta platforms.

Warren cited a statement co-signed by more than 90 human rights and civil rights organizations and listed various media reports and concerns about Meta’s censorship, removal and mistranslation of Palestine-related content since Hamas attacks on Israel escalated conflict there in October.

Elizabeth Warren seems living on the moon .. of course "pro palestine" posts and opinions and marches and demonstrations and and AND are censured .. same as in China and Russia etc etc