Mainstream and social media matters

Doc

Mainstream and social media matters

Post by Doc »

Because if you don't they are going to get you.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... ite-house/

Report: Twitter’s Head of Site Integrity, Who Is Responsible for “Election Security and Misinformation” Says There Are “Nazis in the White House” and Trump is “Racist Tangerine”
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: Gotta to Love "unbiased" Big Social media

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Doc

Re: Gotta to Love "unbiased" Big Social media

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:02 am
45npdi.jpg
45npdi.jpg (131.12 KiB) Viewed 10312 times
freespeech.png
freespeech.png (324.62 KiB) Viewed 10312 times
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Re: Mainstream and social media matters

Post by Typhoon »

The Spectator | The death of the private citizen
Why do news outlets keep seeking to out people who’ve done nothing wrong?
Considering the Washi Post's and NY Times propensity for citing "unnamed sources", a bit hypocritical.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
NapLajoieonSteroids

l7o4A16QCxE
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Facebook and Twitter are as of today being boycotted by some large companies because they aren't left wing enough, despite being the leaders in deplatforming.

Is anyone struggling with the difference between Republicans and Democrats.
Censorship isn't necessary
NapLajoieonSteroids

NapLajoieonSteroids

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

What if it really is a binary world, and the only choice is reality (your actual life) or virtual reality (your social media life)........
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:18 pm Facebook and Twitter are as of today being boycotted by some large companies because they aren't left wing enough, despite being the leaders in deplatforming.

Is anyone struggling with the difference between Republicans and Democrats.
NIKE Loses $790M And Social Ads IMPLODE. Get woke go broke.
Nq0eHIBHUBY
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Yes, the line is forming this morning. Formerly level headed Bloomberg News talking heads are calling for the breakup of Facebook this morning.

When media companies advocate for the breakup of other media companies, we've gone over the edge.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:42 pm Yes, the line is forming this morning. Formerly level headed Bloomberg News talking heads are calling for the breakup of Facebook this morning.

When media companies advocate for the breakup of other media companies, we've gone over the edge.
I see this as a positive. Even though I expect the self-flagellation to continue for quite some time.

This could be the start of a new age of enlightenment. Instead of politely pretending to listen, while nodding, to the other person, some mal resort to yelling "STFU!" while the rest just walk away.

Social media going broke or being abandoned will be like the good ole days when social media did not exist.

Imagine the good that will come out of all those billions of $ not being spent on advertising but perhaps spent on productive pursuits.

Everyone knows that everyone else's opinion stinks, but their's doesn't, so everyone self-censors. Cause the truly Enlightened know that no one is listening. Everyone but me is a hater, so everyone else's opinion is Hate Speech! We're back to pre 1980. Peace on Earth.

"if a tree falls in the woods when no one is around does it make a sound?"
Last edited by Simple Minded on Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Sorry I meant GOVERNMENT break up of Facebook. Media companies, operating under the first amendment, calling for the government to demolish other media companies. They openly speculated that a new Democrat Federal government would be likely to do that, and that it was good.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:08 pm Sorry I meant GOVERNMENT break up of Facebook. Media companies, operating under the first amendment, calling for the government to demolish other media companies. They openly speculated that a new Democrat Federal government would be likely to do that, and that it was good.
When the MSM says something I have taken the opinion like when Obama says something considering it a lie makes a lot more sense. Fascists don't break up big companies. They are much easier to control than many smaller ones.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

the cool part of all this is the automatic self-cancellation feature built into Cancel Culture. Get off social media and it all goes away!

kinda like Captain Kirk ordering the computer to initiate the auto self-destruct sequence of the Enterprise.

Or in ORZ working a good horse to death or killing the goose that laid the golden eggs.

every dark cloud has a silver lining.....
Nonc Hilaire

Soros hits a roadblock

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Supreme Court Rules That Foreign Soros-Backed Operatives Do Not Have First Amendment Rights

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/supreme-c ... nt-rights/
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:23 pm the cool part of all this is the automatic self-cancellation feature built into Cancel Culture. Get off social media and it all goes away!

kinda like Captain Kirk ordering the computer to initiate the auto self-destruct sequence of the Enterprise.

Or in ORZ working a good horse to death or killing the goose that laid the golden eggs.

Until they show up outside your door.

That's what's changing.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:58 am
Simple Minded wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:23 pm the cool part of all this is the automatic self-cancellation feature built into Cancel Culture. Get off social media and it all goes away!

Until they show up outside your door.

That's what's changing.
You can be sure the next big thing is going to be "Psychotic Lives Matter"

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Matt Taibbi | Year Zero
On America's birthday, celebrating the corporate-sponsored revolution.
It’s the Fourth of July, and revolution is in the air. Only in America would it look like this: an elite-sponsored Maoist revolt, couched as a Black liberation movement whose canonical texts are a corporate consultant’s white guilt self-help manual, and a New York Times series rewriting history to explain an election they called wrong.

Much of America has watched in quizzical silence in recent weeks as crowds declared war on an increasingly incoherent succession of historical symbols. Maybe you nodded as Confederate general Albert Pike was toppled or even when Christopher Columbus was beheaded, but it got a little weird when George Washington was emblazoned with “F*ck Cops” and set on fire, or when they went after Ulysses S. Grant, abolitionist Colonel Hans Christian Heg, “Forward,” (a seven-foot-tall female figure meant to symbolize progress), the Portland, Oregon “Elk statue,” or my personal favorite, the former slave Miguel de Cervantes, whose cheerful creations Don Quixote and Sancho Panza were apparently mistaken for reals and had their eyes lashed red in San Francisco.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Matt Taibibi is our honey badger...... he don't give no :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

USA Today

Words fail me.
noddy

Post by noddy »

to be fair, its only the direction the head points in thats odd.

the marines symbol

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=marines+eagle ... &ia=images

the white house symbol

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=whitehouse++e ... &ia=images
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Colonel Sun wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:16 pm

Words fail me.
In all fairness, I think words failed them first.

COVID-20 thru 25 can't get here soon enough.....

although while we're on the subject, who was it that said "Whenever I hear the word culture, I release the safety on my Browning!"
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:22 am to be fair, its only the direction the head points in thats odd.

the marines symbol

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=marines+eagle ... &ia=images

the white house symbol

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=whitehouse++e ... &ia=images
You missed one - From Nancy Pelosi's official web site:

The rule is - You hear an outrageous claim about Trump, wait a couple days to hear the truth about it.
TeNhqHgHYJc