Militarized Police

Mr. Perfect

Re: Militarized Police

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:02 am
that is overly simplistic
Not really
Im no fan of the intoxicant promoting progressive nonsense but it is medically sane to put MJ into much the same grouping as Alcohol and apply the same logic that if that is their only crime, then is it criminal.
Marijuana is a horrible drug. It should be illegal.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:12 am
Well, you can't really keep it criminalized when so many people disregard the law. To do so ultimately breeds disrespect for all laws.
Bingo, that its the central issue here. It won't be long before other groups will begin to say "if they get to break the law in pursuit of their goals then I get to break the law in pursuit of my goals". And then civilization is lost. I'm already thinking it.

If you are passing laws you have to enforce them.

Bpg0UfpuUAs
noddy

Post by noddy »

so you are saying Alcohol should have remained illegal, the problem was lack of strong enforcement ?
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This is why all drugs should be illegal. When you take a substance you lose control of yourself, and become a danger to others.

This man drank alcohol and lost control of himself, had he not been drunk he probably would not have done this. As a result, he died, and put others in a life threatening situation. No more. If you are drunk in public you should be shot on sight.

bIdeNc9ZngA

Alcohol fuels domestic abuse and untold violence and mayhem. Anyone drinking alcohol should be immediately put down like a dog.

How many times have you know someone who came into work, "I did some crazy $#!! this weekend, but I was drunk lol". If you put a substance in your body that makes you unaccountable for your actions you should be gunned down.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Instead of outright banning it, we have engineered around alcohol.

Going back to something I said in a philosophy thread months ago, the campaign against alcohol has been so successful, it has convinced a whole generation that as long as they aren't operating a vehicle (being safe), then they can drink themselves to oblivion.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Just for the record : I'm for merriment and not shooting people on sight. That's the other guy. :)

but it's a complex situation...and tough to deal with things which spikes brain chemistry.
noddy

Post by noddy »

nothing complex about it.

if someone thinks they have the right to shoot me for having a quiet beer, i have the right to shoot them back first.

oh, thats the current state of america, seems we have solved the question.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:48 am nothing complex about it.

if someone thinks they have the right to shoot me for having a quiet beer, i have the right to shoot them back first.
But you will be drunk and I won't be.

See the video for how that turns out.
noddy

Post by noddy »

99% of people who partake in alchohol dont lose control , the ones that do deliberately took themselves to that state because they hate themselves.

if you think you have the right to kill me because of the actions of a self loathing 1%, i got nothing to say, you deserve all the political destruction you seem to be getting.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:53 am 99% of people who partake in alchohol dont lose control ,
How do you know that.
the ones that do deliberately took themselves to that state because they hate themselves.
What difference does that make.
if you think you have the right to kill me because of the actions of a self loathing 1%, i got nothing to say, you deserve all the political destruction you seem to be getting.
I would pass a law first, I don't have the right to kill anyone right now. There would be fair warning. I believe in law and order.

The political destruction is in Democrat areas saturated in substances, not where I live substance free.

Strong correlation.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:50 am

But you will be drunk and I won't be.

See the video for how that turns out.
yeh, i saw a video on why living in america is a nightmare.

no other country on the planet would that durian sleeping in his car escalated to that state, you lot really are on another level.

i dont get drunk, like most drinkers over the age of 21, you might have funny ideas about how the rest of the world works.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This is how I view law and order.

eZcVaQS_25o

Ur29Mg8bELw
NapLajoieonSteroids

This is a bit extreme and far afield of what I'm talkin' about.

When it comes to motivations- that's the complex part. Very hard to put simple laws over that.
noddy

Post by noddy »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:59 am

yeh , you are correct that in most countries most people drink moderate amounts of alcohol in safe, private locations.

the english stats say its %5 that drink to get drunk https://www.theguardian.com/society/201 ... res-reveal

my area is more like 1%.

still, some folks do think it gives them a right to shoot me, they even boastfully post videos of police doing it, i consider that extreme.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:57 am yeh, i saw a video on why living in america is a nightmare.
Just the Democrat parts. The Democrat parts are saturated in these substances which are creating the situation to begin with. A society without any substance use would have almost no crime.

Life in Republican religious areas is great.
no other country on the planet would that durian sleeping in his car escalated to that state,
I doubt it.
you lot really are on another level.

i dont get drunk, like most drinkers over the age of 21, you might have funny ideas about how the rest of the world works.
All I know is it wouldn't take any effort to compile some damning statistics relating alcohol to domestic violence and all manner of criminality, in just about any country. Yet you and others like you would sweep it all under the rug just because you want to get buzzed.

A chemical rewrote your mind and your morals. You serve an inanimate object that doesn't care if you live or die and doesn't care who it kills.
NapLajoieonSteroids

noddy wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:03 am
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:59 am

yeh , you are correct that in most countries most people drink moderate amounts of alcohol in safe, private locations.

the english stats say its %5 that drink to get drunk https://www.theguardian.com/society/201 ... res-reveal

my area is more like 1%.

still, some folks do think it gives them a right to shoot me, they even boastfully post videos of police doing it, i consider that extreme.
Binge Drinking

is a weird unintended consequence of other good intentions.

(though there has been a slight decrease over the last few years)
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Just don't put substances in your body. It's real simple. Do something better with your time.
NapLajoieonSteroids

From the Lancet: Binge Drinking on the Rise in the UK and elsewhere

A bit out of date but I wasn't just pulling it from the sky.
noddy

Post by noddy »

a rise in binge drinking doesnt give psychopaths license to shoot me for having a beer.

my country shot 2 people last year, they were schizophrenics with knives and hadnt been drinking.

never, in any circumstance did a self loathing alcoholic require being gunned down in the street.

only a psychopath with power fantasies would argue otherwise.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

When it comes to alcohol, I just don't have the stomach for it. One drink, and any sort of mental activity is out the window. I still don't know how the Hemingways of the world did it bombed. But that's the way it goes.

I have zero problem with that. Or social drinking. Or sad bum drinking (to some extent). Or drinking to merriment.

I do have an increasing problem with the college kid who is delusional about his or her drinking and think everything is safe as long as they don't do X,Y,Z.
Last edited by NapLajoieonSteroids on Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

It never ceases to amaze me what addicts will rationalize, or what they are willing to gaslight.

G92DqkdheK0
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I can post these all day. Alcohol is devil juice. There is no reason to ever drink it.

K7nd7UtNfus
noddy

Post by noddy »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:21 am When it comes to alcohol, I just don't have the stomach for it. One drink, and any sort of mental activity is out the window. I still don't know how the Hemingways of the world did it bombed. But that's the way it goes.

I have zero problem with that. Or social drinking. Or sad bum drinking (to some extent). Or drinking to merriment.

I do have an increasing problem with the college kid who is delusional about his or her drinking and think everything is safe as long as they don't do X,Y,Z.
i dont have the stomach for it either, a quiet beer on the weekends is pleasurable and the limits of my carefactor on the subject.

i get bad gastro if I have more than a couple, ditto if i eat too much fatty or sugary food. its a curse.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Wow. Looks like your estimates were wildly off. I wonder what else you were wrong about.

2Ep1KkX-3RU
noddy

Post by noddy »

i can post australian news videos on guns all day long if you want.

they seem to give small people big reasons for killing people.

deeply dangerous things, glad my area never got addicted, very low death rates.
ultracrepidarian