The Great Reset

This too shall pass.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: The Great Reset

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

However well it works, artificial intelligence is causing a meltdown in our ruling hierarchies. A 'global brain' needs to exist because that was already the unstated predicate of all rulership.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Parodite wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:08 pm No offense to anybody, but I still can't take the AI / IT crowd very seriously. Asperger syndrome on steroids in most cases. Elon Musk keeps warning us for the Evil Coming of AI and that it is time to escape earth. I don't buy it one bit.

Autists see the world in specific ways, included things that are a threat to their world such as the ever pending chaos just around the corner. Obsessive compulsive orderliness, the need to develop control and special cope mechanisms such as rituals.. not surprising an idea like "programming the global brain" finds fertile ground on Planet Autism.

To understand the China-WEF syndrome where Control-Is-All, the duopoly of psychopathology + autism suffices as the explanatory framework IMHO.

Me would say, the bad news for the control-is-all crowd is The Great Reset. I would define TGR as the normal process by which all things change continuously. No monopoly is absolute or forever. What is, can't stay. All patterns exist for only a limited amount of time. The control junkies know this of course... which is why their state of mind can be best described as a Persistent Paranoia.
It used to be if you compared a Google Search vs DuckDuckgo you could see a very stark difference in results. You could do a search of news on google that supported anti-woke arguments and find nothing. Then look on DuckDuckGo and find lots and lots of links. Google censorship is only possible because of AI. There are simply far too many web pages to make it economical for actual people to read through to "grade" and rank. Today DuckDuckgo announced it is going to censor its search results to "combat Russian disinformation" Switching immediately to search.Brave.com as default search engine. Still in beta but much more trust worthy WRT censorship.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Try Presearch.com search engine.

The best search engine for serious research is DevonAgent, but it is MacOs only.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:06 pm Try Presearch.com search engine.

The best search engine for serious research is DevonAgent, but it is MacOs only.
Thznks. I don't have anything that runs MacOs but I will give presearch.com a try.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:51 am While I totally agree with the limitations and realities of AI - its actually the earnest autistic pattern matching which makes it scary :)

this is not a nuanced system which can tell the difference between black humour/irony and psychotic behaviour - it lumps all those together, so its those consequences which are the most worrying.

as for the great reset - happened 20 or 30 years ago

if you wanted kids to believe in private property and capitalist ownership you would believe in minimum wages and rules that let them purchase homes and become invested in that kind of thinking.

because we believe in ruthless bottom dollar globalist capitalism and wage slavery, the outcomes are pre baked into the system, no avoiding it now.

generational-home-ownership.jpeg

TLDR; great reset happened a generation ago, private property is already dead, its all just kicking the skeleton around now and waiting for the boomers to die.
What the graph does not tell you is millennials are pretty much worthless as employees. Generally they are only capable of taking very specific instruction and have little in the way of critical thinking capabilities. Perhaps that is why so many of them spend 10s of thousands of dollars getting degrees that are pretty much worthless.
noddy

Post by noddy »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:53 am However well it works, artificial intelligence is causing a meltdown in our ruling hierarchies. A 'global brain' needs to exist because that was already the unstated predicate of all rulership.
absolutely.

pre internet you needed a special license to produce TV or news or whatever and their were strict hand rails on the subset of freeze peach you could dabble in.

grab a 100 middle class women and poll them for how much they believe in the absolute right for a stranger to abuse them or their children until they cry.

I could quibble all day that AI is a daft word for layers of keyword filters and a system for automating their creation via guilt by association but the basic reality is the steralised offend nobody has always been the rule, the only difference was that back in the old days of a mono culture the "other" was still fair game.

all this goes double when it comes to political propoganda and the things that offend the ruling classes

humans can only form a group of 50-100 , to form bigger groups than that requires heirachies but heirachies are flawed with human underlings that dont play ball.

an automated, computerised underling is the solution.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

Doc wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:05 am
noddy wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:51 am While I totally agree with the limitations and realities of AI - its actually the earnest autistic pattern matching which makes it scary :)

this is not a nuanced system which can tell the difference between black humour/irony and psychotic behaviour - it lumps all those together, so its those consequences which are the most worrying.

if you wanted kids to believe in private property and capitalist ownership you would believe in minimum wages and rules that let them purchase homes and become invested in that kind of thinking.

because we believe in ruthless bottom dollar globalist capitalism and wage slavery, the outcomes are pre baked into the system, no avoiding it now.

TLDR; great reset happened a generation ago, private property is already dead, its all just kicking the skeleton around now and waiting for the boomers to die.
What the graph does not tell you is millennials are pretty much worthless as employees. Generally they are only capable of taking very specific instruction and have little in the way of critical thinking capabilities. Perhaps that is why so many of them spend 10s of thousands of dollars getting degrees that are pretty much worthless.
thats kind of what i said.

you hate the boomer kids and they hate you, their is no conspiracy, just generational warfare.

if we wanteed millenials to buy into capitalism and private ownership we would have made it easy for them instead of importing more desperate foreigners- when all the europeans flooded out of europe to australia and american after ww2, we fell over ourselves to get them cheap houses and jobs so they would properly "buy into" the local private capitalist ways.

give them somrthing to lose and they will fight to keep it - our culture used to be smart enough to think like that.

then something broke in our culture, we started using immigrant desperation to give us cheap services and cheap food, we started eating our own children to make more retirement money on ever increasing house prices.

this is not a conspiracy of the WEF, this is basic consequence of a selfish and stupid, broken culture gettign what it deserrves.

alll we can do now is watch from the sidelines, the outcomes are garunteed.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:06 pm Try Presearch.com search engine.
i expect a bunch of new search engines now google is out of the closet.

I hadnt come across that one, will give it a whirl.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:56 am RgP1NVdxbR4
https://blogs.unimelb.edu.au/sciencecom ... in-humans/

train a pigeon to detect cancer, it gets 85% right, which is about the same as humans.

get a pack of pigeons and average the results and it beats humans.

this stuff is very much on point for the "global brain" AI .. I just quibble over it being called AI.

unless of course all we are is pattern matching systems running statistics over those patterns :)

--

all that righteous rhetoric about democracy and the wisdom of the common man is going to bite us big time.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:57 am
Doc wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:05 am

thats kind of what i said.

you hate the boomer kids and they hate you, their is no conspiracy, just generational warfare.

if we wanteed millenials to buy into capitalism and private ownership we would have made it easy for them instead of importing more desperate foreigners- when all the europeans flooded out of europe to australia and american after ww2, we fell over ourselves to get them cheap houses and jobs so they would properly "buy into" the local private capitalist ways.

give them somrthing to lose and they will fight to keep it - our culture used to be smart enough to think like that.

then something broke in our culture, we started using immigrant desperation to give us cheap services and cheap food, we started eating our own children to make more retirement money on ever increasing house prices.

this is not a conspiracy of the WEF, this is basic consequence of a selfish and stupid, broken culture gettign what it deserrves.

alll we can do now is watch from the sidelines, the outcomes are garunteed.
This has been planned since at least the 1990's The outcomes are guaranteed for the elites to win. The mellinials AKA menials were dumbed down in our sckools and not taught how to think or how to understand what is in their personal interests. An uninformed electorate is just another name for "serf".
Last edited by Doc on Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noddy

Post by noddy »

thats the thing with conspiracy, its alway someone elses fault, some mysterious force of power.

its every person who put their retirement into the FIRE economy, its every person who believes in globalism, free markets and trade and cheap imported labour.

its got nothing to do with the millenials, they just copped the consequences of that good and hard.
ultracrepidarian
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

If indeed one can say TGR already happened 20/30 years ago, then an important aspect of it was when the political left lost its mind which was around the same time. Politics never has been my spare time activity, but I have always been sort of a center left union worker type of guy, perhaps with a libertarian view on national gvt. Too much concentration of power always begs for trouble eventually. But the traditional labour-left has morphed into a movement of various crazy people who don't understand reality to benefit employed laborers and middle class business owners. They entertain crazy ideas about climate change unsupported by science, blame capitalism in an off hand way and killing the golden goose that makes poor people richer around the world and helps women become more independent. No day goes by I have a near meltdown in front of TV where contemporary leftists showcase their mental and intellectual bankruptcy. Nowadays if you are poor and working class... never vote left! It is suicide. In a response to the Russian oil and gas crisis.. these morons still demand more windmills or some green new deal to turn the energy crisis around. The worst is to see the left marry itself to globalist corporate forces. Which of course.. the traditionally rightwing corporatists do not mind at all. TGR is when the working class got orphaned.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:10 am thats the thing with conspiracy, its alway someone elses fault, some mysterious force of power.

its every person who put their retirement into the FIRE economy, its every person who believes in globalism, free markets and trade and cheap imported labour.

its got nothing to do with the millenials, they just copped the consequences of that good and hard.
Anti Vietnam war protestors(IE leftists), after the protest were over, went into Real estate,Journalism, the soft sciences, and Education. That wasn't a conspiracy Just a large number of bad personal decisions for the country.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

All politics is a conspiracy by definition. People secretly plotting and manipulating others to achieve an end that gratifies their desires.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:53 pm All politics is a conspiracy by definition. People secretly plotting and manipulating others to achieve an end that gratifies their desires.
Are" Ironic Conspiracies" theory or real?

Organization first established in 2016 to create a worldwide DIgital ID system VIA health care that only governments can access:

https://id2020.org/digital-health-id-rfp
The program seeks to provide infants with a portable, biometrically-linked digital ID either at the point of birth registration or at the time of routine immunization, simultaneously supporting four shared objectives:

Increasing the number of accurate unique identifications in order to:
Improve birth registration coverage
Reduce duplication of health IDs and increase the number and accuracy of issued health IDs,
Enhance interoperability in a presently fragmented health system,
Facilitate re-identification and recovery of personal records, even if a paper-based record is lost;
Driving improvements in vaccination efficiency, coverage, and equity in order to:
Enable portability across geographies,
Increase the number of fully immunized children;
Supporting continuity of care across state and non-state health systems in order to:
Generate identity portability across health systems,
Increase accuracy of personal records and provide visibility of needed follow-up care,
Enhance service delivery by creating improvements in planning, reporting, and budgeting,
Improve health outcomes;
Creating a digital ID ecosystem in order to facilitate access to other services throughout the lifecourse.
Create consistency and efficiency across federal systems,
Provide a privacy preserving mechanism prove one’s identity across personal and commercial settings;
Ironic because a group was set up in 2016 to have world wide digital id's VIA health care, accessible only to governments by 2020 Which "ironically" is the same year Vaccine passports were introduced. ID's meant to give people more privacy protections by establishing more unique ways to identify exactly who they are, by governments.
noddy

Post by noddy »

well, thats a conspiracy thats been in plan before covid.

unified ID's that live on our phones and talk back to government servers are garunteed , they are getting pushed onto us from many angles.

medical records, drivers licenses etc.

russian troll farms posting to social media

teenage suicide from bullying on the internet

fake news from "un verified sources"

voting rights linked to identity

all of these are bubbling around in the mainstream, all are fixed with universal id's, both sides of politics have interest in them
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:25 am well, thats a conspiracy thats been in plan before covid.

unified ID's that live on our phones and talk back to government servers are garunteed , they are getting pushed onto us from many angles.

medical records, drivers licenses etc.

russian troll farms posting to social media

teenage suicide from bullying on the internet

fake news from "un verified sources"

voting rights linked to identity

all of these are bubbling around in the mainstream, all are fixed with universal id's, both sides of politics have interest in them
Yeah Inotice that the newer version of MS Egde had my name and my amd credit card info among other things in the settings of the brower. AS far as I could tell it would share with ecommmerce sites I visited my name and that I had a valid credit card. I actually got a hold of MS support. A real person not a bot that explained how to remove the info(AS far as I could tell) I tried removing Edge even though they warn that WIndows will not work without it. There were some issues but I could live with them and I have not used Edge since then. But afterwards I was force to "Update' Edge and it is back again.

When I get some time to figure it out I am going to Linux. I may keep one computer with Windows to use my Microsoft apps. I just won't let it talk to the internet.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Parodite wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:24 am If indeed one can say TGR already happened 20/30 years ago, then an important aspect of it was when the political left lost its mind which was around the same time. Politics never has been my spare time activity, but I have always been sort of a center left union worker type of guy, perhaps with a libertarian view on national gvt. Too much concentration of power always begs for trouble eventually. But the traditional labour-left has morphed into a movement of various crazy people who don't understand reality to benefit employed laborers and middle class business owners. They entertain crazy ideas about climate change unsupported by science, blame capitalism in an off hand way and killing the golden goose that makes poor people richer around the world and helps women become more independent. No day goes by I have a near meltdown in front of TV where contemporary leftists showcase their mental and intellectual bankruptcy. Nowadays if you are poor and working class... never vote left! It is suicide. In a response to the Russian oil and gas crisis.. these morons still demand more windmills or some green new deal to turn the energy crisis around. The worst is to see the left marry itself to globalist corporate forces. Which of course.. the traditionally rightwing corporatists do not mind at all. TGR is when the working class got orphaned.
the woke left and the corporate right are indeed the same people, its making the whole left/right arguments a confusing place to operate.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

noddy wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:49 am
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:53 am However well it works, artificial intelligence is causing a meltdown in our ruling hierarchies. A 'global brain' needs to exist because that was already the unstated predicate of all rulership.
absolutely.

pre internet you needed a special license to produce TV or news or whatever and their were strict hand rails on the subset of freeze peach you could dabble in.

grab a 100 middle class women and poll them for how much they believe in the absolute right for a stranger to abuse them or their children until they cry.

I could quibble all day that AI is a daft word for layers of keyword filters and a system for automating their creation via guilt by association but the basic reality is the steralised offend nobody has always been the rule, the only difference was that back in the old days of a mono culture the "other" was still fair game.

all this goes double when it comes to political propoganda and the things that offend the ruling classes

humans can only form a group of 50-100 , to form bigger groups than that requires heirachies but heirachies are flawed with human underlings that dont play ball.

an automated, computerised underling is the solution.
I think that relation backwards. The overall sentiment is that it is us humans who are the underlings to the computers who are our superiors.

As you say later in the thread:
unless of course all we are is pattern matching systems running statistics over those patterns. :)
is already the framework-proposition and we've been disabused of the notion that we are the best pattern-makers on the planet. The computers do it better.

So what's the best thing to be if not the king of pattern-making? The hierophant interrupting what the king says.

So yes, AI is a catch-all for layers (or swarms) of automating systems; but that's sort of the point and the AI is where the aspiring priestly caste plugs in to convince us all that data is one great thing.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Yeh, im not seeing that yet - it is the claim but its not the reality - which doesnt mean Im right of course, their are politicians making those sorts of claims about it so if people believe it, then its true.

from my perspective we have exploded out of the gatekeeper managed publishing world to the chaotic anyone can publish world and it wasnt going to last.

so, their was only 2 options - put the genie back in the bottle and remove social media (impossible) .. or do a best effort at automating the filtering on social media to keep the most odious things out, accepting that lots of other things will get filtered out too which dont deserve it.

this is not a shift in power from people to computers - to my mind - its just an automation of an overwhelmingly tedious task.

its not like we cared that the old system only allowed the tinest amount of people to publish, this expectation that everyone gets to do it is radical and new.

--

if humans do the filtering, the quality is better but only a tiny amount are allowed to publish, if computers are doing the filtering millions upon billions are allowed to publish but people claim conspiracy theory when a tiny handful get false positives.

I am not able yet to buy into any of this.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The reset apparently will be "forced". Mandates for everyone, for everything. Except those in certain positions.

Fascism is rolling across the planet. The GOP is the only force capable of resisting.

Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Is the self castrated western liberal any different than Russia or China?

The answer is %$#@ NO!

Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Seems like it is time to merge the great reset thread with the Ukraine thread. Maybe with the COVID-19 Pandemic | Anarchy in the USA thread as well.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Final Warning

From Today's NATO Meeting on Global Warming/The great Reset/NWO/COVID-19/Not wasting the perfectly good crisis in Ukraine Fears that after gets its butt kicked in Ukraine that it will invade other countries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59YKlP--PhU

59YKlP--PhU

Look at this headline

https://news.yahoo.com/russia-may-not-s ... 21388.html

Russia may not stop with Ukraine – NATO looks to its weakest link

Why? Because getting its butt kicked by a third world country isn't good enough?

Or maybe some wars are , like all good crisis are a terrible thing to waste?

In the 1990's the CCP was asked if it wanted to form a new world order with the west. They said no because they already had their own plans for a new world order where they were on top. Then Trump came along (Seems like the peasants are showing the base instincts of self interest) with increasing resistance to their plans. Then COVID made even more resistance to their plans.

So What is an sociopathic elite to do to get the CCP to join their New World Order? Well Offer them the chance for a slice of the Russian Melon of course?

Even though **some** would say fighting Russia to the last Ukrainian and causing mass starvation throughout the world is terrible Even starting a third world war, But hey they figure it is a small price to pay. And besides their ideal population for the world is 500 million people. Getting rid of the other 7.5 billion is an "admirable goal" 7.5 billion people that own nothing and can somehow be convince they are happy about that. If they are that stupid then are they really human at all?
Doc

Post by Doc »