So what is wrong with teenage girls, instead of sports in PE, being required to take pole dancing classes?

Doc

So what is wrong with teenage girls, instead of sports in PE, being required to take pole dancing classes?

Post by Doc »

Since XX chromosomes are so 2010's in sport you have to give them something to do when they are no longer required to wear their veils..er masks..

9KfNMjIJmEQ

:shock:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Re: So what is wrong with teenage girls, instead of sports in PE, being required to take pole dancing classes?

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

When my daughter graduated HS we joked about how when the graduates turned their tassels the girls who did not graduate would be twirling two :lol:
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Re: So what is wrong with teenage girls, instead of sports in PE, being required to take pole dancing classes?

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:00 pm When my daughter graduated HS we joked about how when the graduates turned their tassels the girls who did not graduate would be twirling two :lol:
Think about it. If Pole dancing was made a professional sport that would leave "Women's sports" for non cis gendered women to compete in. Then there could be equity in sports as cis gendered women would be paid much more in their respective sports like pole dancing than men. As men and non cis gendered woemn could not compete in pole dancing.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Literally a slippery slope, Doc. Replacing water ballet with pole dancing would be fine, but then the ping pong ball strippers would want in too. Then the smoke ring blowers and so on.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:14 pm Literally a slippery slope, Doc. Replacing water ballet with pole dancing would be fine, but then the ping pong ball strippers would want in too. Then the smoke ring blowers and so on.

there's only one way we're gonna get thru this......... together!
noddy

Post by noddy »

ping pong ball strippers work best with slippery slopes.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:14 pm Literally a slippery slope, Doc. Replacing water ballet with pole dancing would be fine, but then the ping pong ball strippers would want in too. Then the smoke ring blowers and so on.
IDK Seems like those could be professional cis women's sports as well. There could even be am inter sport championship. The World DD Cups.

Though I image there might be some silicon enhancement scandals along the way.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 2:27 am ping pong ball strippers work best with slippery slopes.
I am often amazed at the depth and breadth of your knowledge. If you ever decide to take on an apprentice or an intern, please let me know.

Pretty sure English is not a requirement......