New Zealand

Doc

New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern: 'There's Not Going To Be An Endpoint To This Vaccination Program'

Post by Doc »

https://nationalfile.com/new-zealand-pm ... n-program/
New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern: 'There's Not Going To Be An Endpoint To This Vaccination Program'
By Gabriel Keane December 7, 2021 at 2:48pm
New Zealand prime minister Jacinda Ardern has stated that she will not “ever be satisfied so long as there’s someone who hasn’t choosed [sic]” to take multiple vaccines and booster shots, and said of vaccinate people who have not taken boosters shots, “we really need them to to come back or we’re going to go to them.”

“So long as there’s people who are eligible who haven’t gotten vaccinated, we still have work to do,” Ardern said, later adding, “No, I don’t think I’ll ever be satisfied so long as there’s someone who hasn’t choosed [sic], who, you know, is eligible, and that’s what I said, there’s not going to be an endpoint to this vaccination program.”

NEW – "There’s not going to be an endpoint to this vaccination program…," says New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern.pic.twitter.com/YdjZEIBGFx

Ardern also appeared to hint that the government would go door-to-door forcing people who already received the vaccine to get booster shots, stating “we really need them to to come back [to take the booster shot] or we’re going to go to them.”

The New Zealand PM stormed out of a press conference in November after being asked tough questions about the vaccine:
Trending:
[Full Show] Biden's Vaccine Mandate Keeps Getting Stalled, But He's Gambling On Mass Confusion, Compliance

“Why is the vaccine not working in Israel?” the man asked. “And you are still pushing it,” he continued before Ardern began threatening to shut the press conference down, informing him that only “accredited reporters” approved by the left-wing government may report the news in New Zealand.

“I’m going to answer the questions of the accredited media,” Ardern said. “I will shut down the press conference if you do not cease.”
Advertisement - story continues below

Ardern went on to apologize to the corporate media members before storming off and ending the press conference. Ardern also remarked that the press conference would be rescheduled, and held at an indoor location so that authorities could better control access.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern: 'There's Not Going To Be An Endpoint To This Vaccination Program'

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Are they allowed to feed her carrots? Is that the trade-off?
Nonc Hilaire

New Zealand

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Beyond assisted suicide. Killing live patients.

https://catholicherald.co.uk/new-zealan ... -patients/
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

New Zealand

Post by Typhoon »

Combining a few stray sheep threads into one.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Re: New Zealand

Post by Typhoon »

International media's darling, the former PMs Jacinda Arden, has her party given a Hakka sendoff at the polls.

ABC | New Zealand elects new government as Labour suffers heavy losses across electoral map

Expect to hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth by the Antipodean chattering classes all the way to Japan.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.