Ukraine

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Ukraine

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

noddy wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:40 pm https://www.bild.de/politik/ausland/pol ... .bild.html
Germany is doubling military aid to Ukraine next year. Instead of four billion euros, there are now eight billion euros!

According to BILD information from the Ministry of Defense, the traffic light agreed on this this week. Next week, the Budget Committee will officially decide on the four billion plus.

For Kiev that means more weapons, more ammunition.

Reading this, would have loved to see what goes on in Russian head .. Germans killed 30 m Russians .. Russians were eating frozen human corpses on the street of Stalingrad and now Germans again delivering arms to kill Russians

Hmmmm

Better keep distance from German territory, just in Case next BANG comet
noddy

Post by noddy »

if the russians bomb germany they will get glassed, then glassed again.

then glassed again just in case.

not even putin is that retarded.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:20 am if the russians bomb germany they will get glassed, then glassed again.

then glassed again just in case.

not even putin is that retarded.

noddy, not sure you have watched this

Says, Henry Kissinger and Robert McNamara said they were "lying" , bluffing, saying America would defend Europe in case Russia dropes a nuke on Europe

Anybody thinking US would get into a nuclear war with Russia to defend Germany should stop smoking that horse sh*t :lol:

Trump, openly, said he would not do anything if Russia attacks Europe, he said he wants to abolish NATO .. and he will

noddy

Post by noddy »

their is 77 pages of you saying big daddy putin is going to win any day now and that germany will soon abandon helping Ukraine.

the opposite keeps happening.

why is that ?
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:44 am
their is 77 pages of you saying big daddy putin is going to win any day now and that germany will soon abandon helping Ukraine.

the opposite keeps happening.

why is that ?

Can you pls post an article from a reputable media that says Ukraine has not lost yet the war ?

There NON

Germans would be a fools to rely on American cavalry and start a war with Russians .. this time Russians would clean the barn for good

And

Question is , why German animosity with Russians ? ? Russians did not kill 30 m Germans nor operation "Operation Barbarossa" was Russians invading Germany. Why the animosity ? ?

Germans and Brits should let go of Ukraine and settle with Russia .. poor Ukraine women and Children

noddy

Post by noddy »

Germany just doubled down on the war, lets not get distracted from reality with ranting and bullshit fantasies about your big daddy putin bombing europe.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Mearsheimer is neither an authority nor reputable.

He's a theorist who is so happy about this war because he can sell his pet theory of "aggressive realism" better with bullies like Vlad.

The "school of neorealism" in the 21st century politics is a bunch of psychoanalyzing, wishcasting & positioning oneself to act as a priest in absolving corporate entities from blame. None of these are particularly distinguishing nowadays; that's to our misfortunate.

Are we to come to the conclusion that we take every profession, school and discipline as insightful?

Might as well dive into the queering the war crowd and see how many genders they imagine Putin to be as a solid explanation for the war.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Mericans, not knowing anymore what they are doing and why, maybe put their support for Ukraine on a low burner, not so Western Europeans. This is good for my neigborhood. We need more spending on police and defence up to 5% of GDP as a minumum to keep the Mad Vlads and Muzzling Muzzies under control and out.

I don't think it is in the interest of Americans to do more than give diplomatic cover to Israel, to Ukraine, to Western Europe, to anybody. China is more than enough as an opponent to deal with. I'm all in with the Ramaswami doctrine! NATO has stopped being a meaningful alliance, there is no central command and not enough consensus.
Deep down I'm very superficial
noddy

Post by noddy »

Yes, the best outcome of all this would be Europe recognizing their attempts to deal with Russia and the Midde east as potential middle class countries is now a failure.

treat them like angry little empires, run by spoilt brats, arm yourself accordingly.

America is going to fade away back into isolationism again, no point in pretending otherwise, my country is even sucking up to China again its so convinced this will be the outcome.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:44 am Mearsheimer is neither an authority nor reputable.

He's a theorist who is so happy about this war because he can sell his pet theory of "aggressive realism" better with bullies like Vlad.

The "school of neorealism" in the 21st century politics is a bunch of psychoanalyzing, wishcasting & positioning oneself to act as a priest in absolving corporate entities from blame. None of these are particularly distinguishing nowadays; that's to our misfortunate.

Are we to come to the conclusion that we take every profession, school and discipline as insightful?

Might as well dive into the queering the war crowd and see how many genders they imagine Putin to be as a solid explanation for the war.

Yees, not reputable :lol: :lol:

Come on, NapLajoieonSteroids , come on

He represent "Best of the Best" of America, of Chicago University.

But, my post was not about Mearsheimer .. my post was about the record that "Kissinger and Mc Namara" openly said (probably on TV) America would not get into a nuke war with Russians because of Europe

That is the million dollar question (for the Germans)
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:39 am Mericans, not knowing anymore what they are doing and why, maybe put their support for Ukraine on a low burner, not so Western Europeans. This is good for my neigborhood. We need more spending on police and defence up to 5% of GDP as a minumum to keep the Mad Vlads and Muzzling Muzzies under control and out.

I don't think it is in the interest of Americans to do more than give diplomatic cover to Israel, to Ukraine, to Western Europe, to anybody. China is more than enough as an opponent to deal with. I'm all in with the Ramaswami doctrine! NATO has stopped being a meaningful alliance, there is no central command and not enough consensus.

President Biden has not seen any wars that he did not like .. he voted for all wars since Vietnam

Now he has wisened up, came to conclusion "Battles" and not "wars" are won on the "battle field".

Ukraine was "mother of all mistakes" for the West

West lost (perceived) "world leadership", unipolar lead by West .. now West representing only West .. this not about China or Russia or Iran or India or Brazil .. Global South is 85% of world population .. in generation or two BRICS, Shanghai they will represent 70% of world GDP, leading to strong industrial base leading to many Noble Price etc etc .. West losing the technological leadership

All this started with Iranian revolution , Afghanistan/Iraq disaster and the finale was Ukraine fiasco

Had West accepted Putin's proposal to have a "comprehensive security deal" with West, with Europe , if so, we would still be in the "old good days"

Unfortunately water under the bridge
Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:27 am
Yes, the best outcome of all this would be Europe recognizing their attempts to deal with Russia and the Midde east as potential middle class countries is now a failure.

treat them like angry little empires, run by spoilt brats, arm yourself accordingly.

Best advice for the West would be to retreat to your own territory and mind your own business

And let the new emerging folks to settle their lives the way they like and comfortable with. By trial and error they for sure will find what is best for each culture and civilization. West mind their own business.

noddy wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:27 am America is going to fade away back into isolationism again, no point in pretending otherwise, my country is even sucking up to China again its so convinced this will be the outcome.

Always keep in mind, customer is King .. Be nice to your "customer" (China).

Re US , unfortunately could be looking at "American Civil War - II" .. both sides armed to teeth .. Trump, in Covid Lock-Up, said gun shops same as grocery store are "life essential", in a sense, he had a valid case :lol:
unfortunately
NapLajoieonSteroids

McNamara has passed and Kissinger is pushing 200-- "America won't defend Europe" has been the persistent doubt for nearly 80 years now. This is not a revelation, and it is missing certain nuances and understandings of Americans and those two characters in particular.
Heracleum Persicum

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:34 pm McNamara has passed and Kissinger is pushing 200-- "America won't defend Europe" has been the persistent doubt for nearly 80 years now. This is not a revelation, and it is missing certain nuances and understandings of Americans and those two characters in particular.

OK , makes sense :D

but

In your opinion, would America risk being hit, wiped out, with nukes from the "biggest Nuclear power in the world" (that Russia is), to defend Germany ?

I think this is something that US should put for "referendum" .. to see whether Americans want that .. Am sure Vast majority would say NO

Not doing so is fooling Europe into wrong adventurist policies .. if Europe would know America would not defend Europe with nuke, they would act differently

Not sure non European Americans care about Europe as much,
NapLajoieonSteroids

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:41 pm
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:34 pm McNamara has passed and Kissinger is pushing 200-- "America won't defend Europe" has been the persistent doubt for nearly 80 years now. This is not a revelation, and it is missing certain nuances and understandings of Americans and those two characters in particular.

but

In your opinion, would America risk being hit, wiped out, with nukes from the "biggest Nuclear power in the world" (that Russia is), to defend Germany ?

I think this is something that US should put for "referendum" .. to see whether Americans want that .. Am sure Vast majority would say NO

Not doing so is fooling Europe into wrong adventurist policies .. if Europe would know America would not defend Europe with nuke, they would act differently

Armchair speculation suggests that the question is meaningless. In the event of doomsday missiles, the US will be hit regardless. The question can be turned on its head: Would Russia risk being hit by America if it only went after Germany? Or France or Britain or China? There's a reason why MAD has worked.

----------

Of the numerous Kennedy conspiracy theories, there is one where the perpetuators were the Western German government. The allegation goes that the Germans learned, through NATO, that America's nuclear policy was to bomb everything- at least from central Europe eastward (if not the whole of western europe too) and leave nothing for whatever remained of the Russians to think of conquering. It was one thing to have such a policy with a sober and serious man like Einsenhower but Kennedy was a drug addled party boy who frightened everyone with Cuba. So he had to go and the Germans had the means, as the claim goes, to pull it off. The story concludes that not too long after Johnson was sworn in, a new line in the sand policy was drawn with more input from Europe.

I don't know where to place this on the fantasy scale and have not looked into the supposed details myself (like this policy change) but I think it highlights that speculation has it the Americans will simultaneously do nothing and do everything all at once. Or in other words, no one really knows until the moment comes and it would be stupid to get to that point where anyone needs to find out. Missile-rattling is silly on its face because it is just inviting a disaster from which no one walks away.
Heracleum Persicum

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:44 am
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:41 pm

but

Armchair speculation suggests that the question is meaningless. In the event of doomsday missiles, the US will be hit regardless. The question can be turned on its head: Would Russia risk being hit by America if it only went after Germany? Or France or Britain or China? There's a reason why MAD has worked.

If West pushes too hard in Ukraine, there no doubt Russia would use battlefield tactical (baby) nuke in Ukraine, Russia said so .. if NATO (West) escalates, Baltics will be destabilized and overrun (excuse being protecting Russian minorities) .. if NATO reacts harshly, baby nukes will be used again .. and and and

For NATO to make intelligent decisions, "Western Europe" must know where America stands

That is when push comet to shove

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:44 am
Of the numerous Kennedy conspiracy theories, there is one where the perpetuators were the Western German government. The allegation goes that the Germans learned, through NATO, that America's nuclear policy was to bomb everything- at least from central Europe eastward (if not the whole of western europe too) and leave nothing for whatever remained of the Russians to think of conquering. It was one thing to have such a policy with a sober and serious man like Einsenhower but Kennedy was a drug addled party boy who frightened everyone with Cuba. So he had to go and the Germans had the means, as the claim goes, to pull it off. The story concludes that not too long after Johnson was sworn in, a new line in the sand policy was drawn with more input from Europe.

I don't know where to place this on the fantasy scale and have not looked into the supposed details myself (like this policy change) but I think it highlights that speculation has it the Americans will simultaneously do nothing and do everything all at once. Or in other words, no one really knows until the moment comes and it would be stupid to get to that point where anyone needs to find out. Missile-rattling is silly on its face because it is just inviting a disaster from which no one walks away.

After mad mullahs took over, there was revealed that US had a "contingency plan", in case Russia enters Iran from northern Iran, to use a wall of nuclear explosions, nuke northern Iran, to stop Russian move towards Persian Golf to protect the oil fields

There was no mention that millions of Iranian would have been killed.

So, the German/Kennedy thing not too far fetched
Heracleum Persicum

How come Burns is on an urgent mission to Ukraine ?

Ukraine is imploding.

The crumbling of the Zelensky regime is unsurprising :

Ukraine has been sustaining far too many casualties to survive for much longer.

Ukraine3ex either must find a way to make a deal with Russia or face an internal rebellion.

Ukraine has gone through three armies, and most of the current army is made up of older men, some women, and boys with no training.

They become bodies to fill the foxholes and revetments trying to hold up the Russians.

Looks like Ukraine running out of soldiers
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

When you can’t admit failure, you just redefine success.

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/ukraine/ ... ss-ukraine
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
noddy

Post by noddy »

still 50/50 as to the final outcome.

everytime I think Russia has consolidated the area is has, i get reminded they still barely hold on to it.

NATO might be slowing down on donations, but Russia cant spend forever in bunkers raining artillery either and the locals are still making their life difficult in all the places they occupy.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:28 am still 50/50 as to the final outcome.

everytime I think Russia has consolidated the area is has, i get reminded they still barely hold on to it.

NATO might be slowing down on donations, but Russia cant spend forever in bunkers raining artillery either and the locals are still making their life difficult in all the places they occupy.

No nation can hold to a territory if the population is against it, if population considers the occupiers as "enemy" .. that one sees in occupied Palestinian territory.

The population of the ex-Ukraine territory that Russia has annexed, are 100% Russian .. that means Russia is in "friendly" territory.

Ukraine was fooled into this, should fold the cards and settle with Russia .. there a price for foolishness and the price is the lost provinces

Now Russia is in close strategic partnership with china and Iran, "natural allies" benefitting all, win-win

This whole thing was excellent for Russia as Russia made clear to West that enough is enough. And Russia now is "self reliance" and not anymore relying on west and Russia now is "capitalist system" .. now Russian ingenuity will flourish, they the best engineers in the world, will help China and Iran with technology .. Chinese and Iranian entrepreneurs will help Russian consumer economy etc etc

Europe is the biggest loser, Germany.

Now, European leaders who were fooled by US are overthrown one by one at the ballot .. right, hard right, taking over, their mindset same as Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban. Macron done, Marion Anne Perrine Le Pen here we come. :lol:

Rest you know
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Russia always said the special operation was not a war on Ukraine. It was only the Western neocons that said otherwise.

Those who claimed Russia's wanted to control the entire Ukraine were simply wrong.

NATO has given up, and the 101st has pulled out of Romania. That indicates they believe Transnistria is safe and Russia will stop at Odessa.

The current Western abandonment of the Ukraine shows Russian intentions were as stated. Russia has accomplished its goals and now the conflict has devolved into a police action.

The rumor is Russia has an agreement with Germany to stop at the Dniper, and intends to allow Poland to reclaim the ethnically Polish areas in Western Ukraine.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
noddy

Post by noddy »

maybe so.

Im still not particulary convinced cutting yourself off from the west is a net benefit to your country nor killing 100's of thousands of young men when you are demographically screwed already.

for all of your posturing Azari - neither China nor India are daft enough to reject the west, they just also build up other networks at the same time.

most of the euro swing to the right is not about russia, its about kebabs.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:05 pm maybe so.

Im still not particulary convinced cutting yourself off from the west is a net benefit to your country nor killing 100's of thousands of young men when you are demographically screwed already.

for all of your posturing Azari - neither China nor India are daft enough to reject the west, they just also build up other networks at the same time.

most of the euro swing to the right is not about russia, its about kebabs.

mad mullahs and Iranians looove West .. but .. seems West misunderstands all

mad mullahs tried a few times to shake hand with West

But, Bush's "Axis of evil" and Trump's "crushing Iranian bones" was the answer

Well, now, China just signed a deal to change all Tehran taxi and cars and busses and underground and motorcycles to electric .. that will clean up Tehran air pollution.

China will take any quantity Oil Iran can export , any quantity
Heracleum Persicum

BANG

Holly cow